Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 310/310

███ █████████████████████ ███

As Black stood up with his chakra moving through his points, he would smirk from the relief of achieving such a thing. It was quite nice to have it underhand now and control, slowly beginning to smile he would reach for his ninja band and bring it up to his neck.'' Eh.. I do not know who you are, or why you have come here, but thanks for keeping me focused. It seemed to really have paid off..'' He said with a kind tone.[1]

'' And now as you can see; I can control my chakra while carrying a conversation, its quite nice of you whoever you are. Though, I wish I could see you instead of you being Ninja on me. Haha.'' The young ninja said while chuckling a bit, his hands holding his black ninja band and wrapping it comfortably around his neck. The females hands would ease off slightly due to the height difference, and the feeling of her elbows resting in his back.[2]

The female ninja would start to giggle and suddenly remove her hands from his eye, this caused Black to turn around quickly in surprise to not even see her..? Sitting down and looking around, he began to search for her. However, the feeling of weight on his scalp would be felt, having him look up to see a golden colored iris staring into his own. The feeling of nostalgia drowned him almost.[3: Mission Basic Chakra Training: Performance]

Black face fuzzed a shade of red around his cheeks, the girl would lean closer and place her forehead against his humming. The ninja was up against his greatest weakness, and that was sadder than dying with no honor on his part. Watching her lean towards him, Black would start to channel his chakra and have it cast over him in order to push her back.[1]

The girl would flip backwards and land perfectly onto her feet, her eyes staring towards him curiously. As he stood up straight looking at her, the girl would place her hands in the snake hand seal, having a electric snake be produced from a lightning release towards him. Black watching as she did this and took notice that the same color of his lightning, it was a quite a rare sight to see and this started to interest Black to the point he would make it his mission to know this young woman. [2]

Black squinting his eyes at the sight of the black snake lightning, he would perform three hand seals in order to create a storm that would be unleashed towards her. The snake and storm would collide and crash towards the ground, with the snake making its way through and towards him. The young male ninja would leap back and flip backwards, landing on a temple wall and running up it. His eyes looking in shock at the sight of it as it crashed and created a bit of destruction. The moment he could stand, the sight of the female ninja would arrive right before him and place her hand on his forehead tapping it.'' I'll keep in touch!'' She said before vanishing, leaving Black lost in awe and a blush..[3: Second Mission Basic Chakra Training: Performance]

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Training Chakra 6/6
    ❥ Basic Chakra Training: Performance
    Chakra Pool [+10]
    Genin Minimum
    After delving into chakra manipulation and emergence, the shinobi should be sure that chakra is releasable. By simply performing a series of techniques that consume chakra, they are furthering their chakra control.
    • This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
    • [3] Post Minimum.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 280/280

The Hatake was drawn to the temple. His lost against the Konin level shinobi Apollo was eating at his very core. He was wasting too much time. He had to get stronger. Rikio was very intertwine with lighting jutsu. High level lighting jutsu. The use of these Jutsu took up quite a bit of chakra. He need to get better at his chakra control. He was no bad at it but he was not at the level he desired. Talking to his father yesterday he found out what he needed to do. He need to become one with his chakra source.

Body and Soul. In order to do that he had to...Meditate. Now this was some ol bullshit. He never understood it. But how does sitting down on your a** for hours upon hours strengthen you in anyway. Upon arriving at the temple the genin will pace back and forth for a bit. He was trying to get his mind right for what he was about to do. Nothing was what he was seeing this as. This was what his father told him to do so the young Hatake would listen. He did not get strong of doing nothing and that was all the young ninja wanted.

It was all he wanted. He did not understand why he desired it so but he knew the goal was there. He had to find himself. To find his way his purpose. His father gave him a task to find out what he really wanted, but what did he really want was the question. He stepped onto the Oasis. Pouring the chakra in to his feet the young ninja would walk upon the water. Taking his time he would walk over to a large walk the was resting out of the water.

His wet soles slapped against the mini stone mountain until he reached its center. The lightning user would let out a light sigh. It was time to get the underway. He would take a seat on the rock and bring his legs in closer to him. Setting with both of his legs Indian style he would take a deep breath. He did not know the sure way to go about doing this. He would breathe out through his nose as his eye lids shut and remained closed. He was trying to empty his mind. However how did one go about doing that?

What did one have to think about if they were to clear their mind? Did they even have to think about anything at all? With not thinking about anything, weren't you still thinking about thinking of nothing? The whole thing confused him so. He guessed ones mind could never be clear. So instead he would focus on a target to draw out this hidden abilities. He was sure he had some. He was Rikio Hatake after all. The Shinobi that would lead his family to the chosen place among the clans elite. Hell even his village was counting on him. The future was bright for young shinobi, but his path was yet not chosen.

[ 1/2 Chakra Training Complete 20 Chakra awarded ]

Rikio's eyes would remain closed as he tried. All he saw was black. Now what the thing was was how he did the thing. All he heard was the water hitting the side of the boulder. He was trying but nothing was working. His teeth were clinching as time went by and he felt no different. His eyebrows were thumping from irritation. He could not take this. Leaping to his feet his hand's discharged with white electricity. Shooting one in one direction the lighting would blast the oasis and evaporate the water until the whole area was filled with a steamy mist. The expression that was on his face could tell the full story of his frustrations. His hands dropped to his side and they began to clinch. The white lighting chakra residue still remained with a little spark. He could not do this. What was the point? His face then relaxed a bit. It seemed he was giving up on this.

"Not as easy as it sounded huh, you giving up?" Rikio heard the voice say and his eyes darted to the direction he heard the voice. Rikio would see the head of the Hatake clan with his arms cross looking on. "No, were you there the whole time?" Rikio asked as he looked the other way. Tiro laughed as he started walking across the water toward him. "Yeah, wanted to see how you would go about doing this on your own. As I thought you are not cut out for this type of training. You lack the patience." Tiro would stop as he got to the edge of rock. "You did good at warming up the oasis though."

Rikio would smack his teeth ignoring his fathers attempt to tease him. He would feel a smack on the back of his neck. "Lighten up champ. Its just not you." Rikio turned his head to look at him with empty eyes. He knew this but yet he still sent him out there to do this. "You really are...never mind...forget it." Rikio's father was the exact opposite of him. Everything was a joke but that did not mean he loved him any less. "Pops, so what am suppose to do?" He asked. Tiro smiled at his child and plopped his hand atop his silver Hatake hair. "There are other ways to master your chakra. You just have to figure out what works best for you. I told you to go out and sit down because that was what my old sensai told me. I was not all the well with that method as well. I am for one not you so it might have worked for you was my thinking. Guess I was wrong." He chuckled as he ended his explanation. Rikio looked up at him with annoyed eyes as he slapped his hand off of his head. There he went again, playing with him.

Rikio turned his back. "Dad this is important. I need you to be serious with me for one moment." His father put his arm around his neck and pulled him back. "Listen to me, you are trying to grow up too fast. Look at you, compared to me you are far more skilled at your age. You will grow stronger as you have more experiences. You are still in fact a child. Don't forget that." He tapped his son on the head as he began to walk past across the water. "Don't stay out too late momma is cooking tonight." Rikio watched him fade leaving him alone. Taking a look at his hand. Maybe he was right. Was he trying to hard.

[ 2/2 Chakra Training Complete 20 Chakra awarded ]

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 310/310

███ █████████████████████ ███

After seeing that the ninja had vanished, Black would turn and begin to leave; hopping down from the temple and heading out. On his way out, Black would see a grey haired ninja and merely shrug to continue onward and out the gate vanishing off to the dojo.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:37 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 320/320

Looking down at his hand he was in deep thought when he felt a being go past him. Rikio's eyes would fall upon the dark skinned male as he walked by without a word. Rikio's eyebrow lifted. Now didn't this guy think he was the s**t. Rikio was not going to let that slide. Only one guy could be the s**t, and that was him.

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
KYOISHI INUZUKA
JOUNIN ௰ ANBU - SHIZUKI ✖ TAIJUSTU ௰ BRAWLER

xxCHAKRA: 400
xxxxSTAMINA: 430
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Kyo finally made it to the top of one of Kumo's smaller mountains, where he heard a temple was built and so far he had tried to sniff out the traitor everywhere else, the anbu held no...guilty scent nor did any gate guard or such. "Shi, scout around the area alright? Try to be stealthy..." [1/6]

Kyo stalked more closely to the edge of the mountain's top and where the part of the temple ended, searching for any recent foot prints that were the same as a ninja's foot, he was smart enough to know it wasn't a child's foot or a old man's foot with a cane. He still didn't know if it was a women or not though which made him all the more stubborn to find out who this person was.[2/6]

Shi was wiggling his butt around, sniffing the ground for any ninja scents, both of them could recongize nearly 50,000 smells and remember them, the smell of a ninja close was Kyo's and it nearly masked another's smell which ran widely through the temple grounds as if trying to avoid detection by smell.[3/6]

xx LOCATION: Temple of Perserverance
xxxxINTERACTION: Searching
xxxxxx MISSION: Traitor's Location, Traitor's Motive[ x ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm
User ImageA sneaky looking man gazed overhead. Right around this area, he was supposed to meet up with another regarding some information. He was a somewhat plain looking man dressed in traditional attire. His face lingered the clean boy shave scent. It was interesting but he did bring about a striking resemblance to someone in particular. The man stood on the other side of the temple, perhaps just beneath the clifftop overlook. Underneath, he leaned. Waiting for that transaction. "Guh... I don't have all day." Anxious, he started sharpening the little wooden bird carving. By the way he was missing the right sledges, it was evident that the man was not in a tranquil state of mind. Something was bothering him.

little mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
KYOISHI INUZUKA

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Kyo laid on the ground grumbling, face down in lush grass and mumbling how he just wasn't patient enough to find this traitor but he had to uphold what was left of the anbu's dignity! Shi wiggled over and smacked his wet nose right on Kyo's orange head. [4/6]

Kyo's thick skull and ill temper, were a perfect match as he rolled himself on Shi's back to sit up there and look around. "They have to be here, its the most secluded place in Kumogakure...I wonder..." He got off Shi and ran to where the creek went downhill They had to be under one of the hanging cliffs to hide what they were doing from civilians or patrolling shinobi.[5/6]

He stuck his head upside down to look under the cliffs, searching carefully for anybody until he finally heard a voice, it wa soft but Kyo could hear Doki sneeze a mile away! She did have those 'lets suck up all the knot in our nose while we sneeze quietly' thing going on. "This had to be him, I'll listen to make sure." He crawled backward and waved Shi over before wiggling themselves above where the man was, so they could listen better, under the cliffs had special paths for people who wanted to relax right there.[6/6]

xxxxxx MISSION: Traitor's Location(completed), Traitor's Motive[ x ]

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:16 pm
User ImageSeiwa looked stood for a good long while. Something just felt off somehow. But he didn't care too much about it. By the pending hour, a couple of people were passing by him on the path they walked. Some elderly villagers, some kids, just all wanting a casual stroll. Among any one of them, he would deliver information. One elderly women had dropped her cane. Immediately, the concerned looking young man had come up to her. Giving her the cane and gestured for her to walk on down the smoother stone path. What he did was use a code hidden with each numeric phrase he spoke, and issued for her to continue down all the way to the end. And underneath one of the last four stone plates, would be the scroll of some interesting Village information.

He was once a promising scholar. A pride in his family who were just stinking fisherman. So what dirt did he have to show for this dastardly intention of indirect betrayal? It wasn't exactly as though he was a shinobi per say. And anyhow. The lady left him after thanking him all humble. Seiwa nodded and laid his back against the cliffside. A matter of making himself look vacant. He appeared to have dozed off for about ten minutes. After that, he yawned and began walking down the opposite direction.

little mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image
KYOISHI INUZUKA

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

This defintly requires a lot of patience that Kyo barely had, he kept watching the guy carefully even though he was getting bored by the minute. "Hmph...I wan't something fun to happen or I'm slipping a kitten in Doki's bed tonight..." He grumbled, getting aggrivated because this guy just stood there looking around, it made him suspicious but still.[1/4]

Finally the guy moved after a elderly women dropped her cane and he watched carefully, there had been kids who fell but this man only cared to help this old lady and since neither actually spoke, it made Kyo even more suspicious of this man.[2/4]

"Hmph, he doesn't even look the gentleman kind of guy..." He faceplanted the grass before lifting his head up a bit to keep watching, he didn't know this guy at all, then again he only knew other ninja in the anbu or friends that he met.[3/4]

Kyo finally sat up once the man started down the opposite way then everyone else, he knew he had to keep following this guy but maybe he could follow that old lady who was the only one going down that smooth path? "Damn..." He leaned over to Shi and told him to keep following that old lady while Kyo would follow that green haired cabbage man.[4/4]

xxxxxx MISSION: Traitor's Location(completed), Traitor's Motive ( completed )[ x ]

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm
User ImageSeiwa didn't really notice someone tagging him until he started to stretch his arms. That one glance alerted him that there was...a kid following him. "Hm~ The weather's really nice today. Ah~" Closing his eyes, he yawned, continuing to stretch. Then he took a detour off the path.

He kept on walking. Hoping to lose this weird tomato haired kid.

little mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
KYOISHI INUZUKA

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Kyo kept following the man, while Shi followed the women all the way to where the hidden scroll was, once she picked it up from under a tablet, Shi jumped out and grabbed it before running off, leaving the old women stunned as to what just happened and why did a dog feel like playing fetch now? Shi ran back to Kyo and held the scroll out, it was something a scholar would have because it held valuable information about certain things that I can't think of right now. "Perfect..." He took his back pack off and stuffed the scroll in it before taking out a roll of bandages, he was bringing this man back alive.

Kyo set the backpack on Shi's back before running to catch up to the man, it wans't hard to spot green hair in this nice weather. "Doki will be so proud~" He ducked down behind the man, being short helped to Kyo's advantage even though he was growing taller every year, he even had tiny reflects of freckles, very light and small. He swiped the man's legs from under him, holding the bandage up to catch him the minute he fell down. The bandage was wrapped around his mouth before it exented to his eyes and hands, Kyo had the bandage incase he got injured which he usually did. Kyo did bring his knee up to knock the man out, once the man was out cold, Kyo rolled him on to Shi after taking the backpack off and having Shi haul the man with him to the anbu headquarters.
[/exit]

xxxxINTERACTION:
xxxxxx MISSION: Traitor's Location(completed), Traitor's Motive ( completed )[ x ], Traitor's Trial [ x ]

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke ran into the area and tried to sense his sisters chakra signature but he was no sensor so his range was very limited. So doing it the old fashioned way he began to run around looking for clues as to if his sister had been here or if she was still in the area. After a minute or two of searching he found that she wasn't here either so he ran out of the area with a worried look on his face.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageWell damn. He did NOT see that coming. He just thought this would be normal. Didn't expect to have someone knee him up in the back, and bond him down all at once. Though knowing where it may lead to a general idea, he didn't fight back as much.
[exits]

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:35 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived in the temple and ran her hand along the etched stone of the pillars. She sighed and put her back against the pillar; resting against it, closing her eyes. The village was super quiet and moment passed and Dai quickly opened her eyes. She stood quiet as the sounds around her slowly moved to a hush. "...he's here..." she whispered to herself.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 18,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

{ 5 / 5 }

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered. DISCOVERED

AWARDED AC - 1,000

Mission Complete  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Shrouded in the darkness a silhouette formed throught it was static and rough, though its identity would be unmistakeable to Dai. It smiled and said," Very good my apprentice. " The silhouettes laughter was distorted and dark as it stepped free of the shadows and spoke," Tell me Dai, have you obtained the power I showed you so long ago ?"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games