Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 am

Character: Axel Hale
Technique Name: Flash Movement
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Channeling chakra into the heel and toes of the foot, the user (Axel) Is able to "step" forward, instead moving at higher speeds the more chakra he puts in to the technique, the user is also able to change directions by "moving" in the direction, meaning if they were going forward and they stepped to the right they would flash that direction.

((Figured this would be good for my Taijutsu user biggrin Tell me if i need to change anything, rank or the Description.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Reaper: Still denied, based on the complexity and power of the techniques.

Snow: Looking at 'em now!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm
sweatdrop Um..what? LOL Oh also, I just made a new character that might use it later if allowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 pm
Wait the complexity is an issue. To what extent? meaning that it does too much for a single jutsu or that the idea is to far fetched to permit. Also I'd like to ask legitimately what's over powered in them so far under the restrictions I've given them. Fair to say it give a specialty to my character with these jutsu trough the length of their abilities and gifts when used properly, but I did go trough it so that they are held in a decent moderation so as to not strap into bounds where my own defeat is impossible y any means. It just becomes hard under the circumstances to defeat her as with any one with a superior strength or ability. Though this is all with in the perspective that I hone my character to her fullest with these abilities in tow.

I don't mean to be difficult but I can't help but really believe that these jutsu should be impossible to pass with the right construction. They're complexed but when has complexity killed the ability to breath originality into something. It's just one of my things, I tend to create complexed things or abilities that require a good bit or prior knowledge of maybe even some light research to understand the gist of what I'm creating. Though it's all given to possibility ..well with in this universe that is. I could simplify them down to just the raw description of what they do, but then that would leave the questions as to how it happens and I'd gone this route to avoid said incident. Yet that seems to have created an opposite effect. So I'd like to ask humbly of the mods who have the time to give me something of an inside look into what I can do to help myself.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 am
Sorry for the double post...^^;

Well I've been informed of the reasoning behind my denied Jutsu. Yet I still haven't quite given up on them. since I've been informed that it's more over the length of depth of multiple variables of ability they present I'll be reducing my selection from three to two and pretty much hacking and slashing the two down to something more uniform and simple. Same restrictions as before where it still applies to a present benefit. Yet I'd like to try and keep the hope alive in terms of my " Spirited Away" technique and "Politics of fear".

Back to the old drawing board one more time...

Reaper Elyse

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Technique Name: Makafushigi No Jutsu: Kyoufuseiji [ Profound Mysterious Technique: Politics of Fear]
Type: Genjutsu/Taijutsu
Description: Chisato in her life's works as a shinobi has developed a specific Jutsu assortment she calls the “Profound Mysteries” because of the depth of oddities with in oneself these Jutsu spawn from, that even in the ninja world are considered “hard to believe”. Kyoufuseiji or “Politics of fear” as Chisato has branded it, is a technique involving both Genjutsu and Taijutsu skill.
The user of this Jutsu will train and posses their own mind in such a powerful Genjutsu they cause a metabolic reaction in their body were their body will experience a “stigmata”. In Chisato's case she develops lacerations and markings of written scripture that is a riddled tale of madness and horror. The scars and marks are formed not only buy the body but the chakra that fills them and settles in the skin having the user go trough Baptism of “Fear”, turning their hair white when actively using their new abilities. The end result is that the chakra imprinted into her muscles and skin primarily are now able to cary over Genjutsu in this quick fashion Genjutsu with out forming hand signs but simple full body gestures (a punch or kick). Entranced so deeply with their own depths of fantasy and horror the user is no longer effected strongly by Genjutsu of a low base rank or B-rank and below, capable of reasoning their way to insight.
• Genjutsu can be performed with touch or gestures (punch or kick) the opponent can sense trough the five senses.
• Genjutsu constraints still apply into attacks done at range (so the sense that needs to pick up the attack does still matter)
• Passive Attribute: “Political Mind”- Allow user to more easily rationalize and focus their minds to differentiate Genjusu E-B rank, ability is trained, and retrained to B rank under genjutsu training scale.
Restrictions
• Genjutsu cost one rank more than their normal. (ex. D rank jutsu cost 20, C rank 40, etc.)
• Genjutsu from A-S rank cannot be used in this form.
• Cannot perform Jutsu automatically by touch. Full bodied movement of the arms and leg are required where it is obviously a kick or actual punch being done.
• The manner in which the Genjutsu must be applied such as a specific sense still does apply and can limit the use of some Genjutsu that may prohibit this styles effective use.
• Only Three [3] Genjutsu can be performed in a turn using this form of application.

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Technique Name: Makafushigi No Jutsu: Kamikakushi [ Profound Mysterious Technique: Spirited Away ]
Type: GenJutsu, NinJutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: Chisato in her life's works as a shinobi has developed a specific Jutsu assortment she calls the “Profound Mysteries” because of the depth of oddities with in oneself these Jutsu spawn from that even in the ninja world are considered “hard to believe”. Kanikakushi or “Spirited Away” as Chisato branded it, is a technique involving both Genjutsu and Ninjutsu skill.
The user of this Jutsu Uses Genjutsu and ninjutsu to form a shadow like hand of chakra that enters the victims head to further extend their ability to delve into the minds of a defeated opponent, and pull from them their memories, yet this jutsu specifies its search to pull forth imprinted “memories” of two types. First, the average memory that the mind has etched into it by the bodies electromagnetic neural functions, aiming at the defeated opponents knowledge of Taijutsu and pulling it forth a replica of its pattern retain in the user. Second, the basic structural map your body and mind develop as you grow,train, and experience life with said bod. This very same mapped memory being the mental construct our mind refers to when destroying dead tissue and replacing it with scare tissue or out right healing, this results in a violent backlash where you bodies believes that all the incorrectly aligned memory blueprint of the user of it's form are forcing and particularly starts to deteriorate the necrotic cells to recommit new superior and well adjusted cels tot he rewritten map of the users physical structure. The ninja falls cannot fight for a day (two days real time) and the body cocoon it's self in a large casing of scar tissue. Almost dieing the user having their body push forward by way of chakra keeping the going on to speed trough the process of regeneration (which is pretty much a whole day). Breaking from the cocoon at the end of the 24hr's the Shinobi emerges with a further refined body capable of performing expertly in the Taijutsu style obtained as well as the styles obtained prior. The new rewritten mental map now accommodates a blended strong balance that allows the user to progress in any taijutsu that doesn't have a chakra nature specifically aligned towards it. In the swap drawing the user swaps the stollen memory with an imprint of an innate fear of the user, that can cause issues for the opponent to focus when facing the user again.

The resulting body looks young, exceptionally young. It changes can cover weight, height, muscle density and complexity, muscle effeminacy, and nervous system reaction time to the slightest of improvements. The user may emerge and define several of these things as they may pertain to the style and nothing else about them. So none of the major senses are improved anything over what the user could improve otherwise, as well as lost limbs also not being able to be replaced. The body can only work with what raw material is there from the start of the process and pertain tot he area's mentioned.
• Can grant the user a new Taijutsu style, with a “natural” prowess towards it, cap of extra styles Is [4]
• Reduction to Taijutsu learning can rise by [1] each time this is used, caping at [4].
• Imprinted fear can cause, caution, hysteria, or avoidance but no outright harm to the afflicted in any way. Defeating the user is the sure the only way remove this fear of the user from the victim.
Restriction
• The Jutsu leaves the user in a weakened state after use, due to “rebirth”
• It takes two real days to complete this.
• No sense can be improved, and no limbs can be replaced, possibly reenforced or made more resilient but over all not extended in to say they are superior to others out side an endurance standard.
• All styles must be trained in to completion before obtaining another Style.
• The person that this jutsu is taken from must be a defeated opponent that has recently been using said abilities. (simply fighting with styles skill works)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 am
UNDER CONSTRUCTION  

codejunky

codejunky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am
Reaper Elyse
Sorry for the double post...^^;

Well I've been informed of the reasoning behind my denied Jutsu. Yet I still haven't quite given up on them. since I've been informed that it's more over the length of depth of multiple variables of ability they present I'll be reducing my selection from three to two and pretty much hacking and slashing the two down to something more uniform and simple. Same restrictions as before where it still applies to a present benefit. Yet I'd like to try and keep the hope alive in terms of my " Spirited Away" technique and "Politics of fear".

Back to the old drawing board one more time...

Im curious to see you take the best of your techniques, trim off the surplus, and combine them together as a potent and efficient package because they’re pretty beast if you ask me. (=  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 pm
Thanks for the vote of encouragement Code. =3 Anyways I'm done with them so it's now again up o the mods, but I hope it goes by smooth this time given that they've already looked over them and a quick read trough and glance at the abilities might be enough to see what's been done here.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm
Snow: Approved, with the stipulation that it needs distance and time limits.

Reaper: Submitting them now! I admire your dedication, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us this time. =o

Code: Please post the Jutsu in a new post when you're finished so that we know they're done. Don't want to overlook you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm
Would the distance limit be something like 30-40 feet? And with like 2 posts between steps, except for outside of combat? And for that matter, if we use Jutsu outside of combat does it use chakra? Like if i use Shunshin will it use chakra still?  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm
If you'd like those to be its limits, then yes, those are fine. Outside of combat, Jutsu still take up Chakra. It isn't enforced if you're just wandering places and not headed in to battle or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:48 pm
So if I was just using it to get to a training field or to the hokage's office it really wouldn't cost? but if I used it in battle it would?  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm
If you're using it in battle or just before battle, then it would count. Otherwise, it shouldn't really matter unless you're doing really strenuous stuff or using Jutsu really frequently. Just going between buildings should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 pm
Alright thanks mate.  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 am
Inochikobushi
Life Fist

User Image

Description: This style of fighting is a custom style used by Medical Ninja well versed in Taijutsu. It is a combination of Offensive Eseijutsu with the high pace, hard hitting strikes of Taijutsu. The style was developed to both give and take life, just as Eseijutsu was originally intended. The taijutsu style is more of speed and stamina oriented style due to the inclusion of Eseijutsu in the techniques. This Taijutsu requires that the Student be of the Tai-Med class combination. As well, due to the incredibly advance nature of this style, it takes up two Taijutsu Slots.

Stage One: E-Ranked

Description: The student at this level, focusing more on learning the basic jutsu to accompany the fighting style isn't very strong physically.
Graduation Requirements: Ability to efficiently use both Eseijutsu and basic Taijutsu at the same time (Mastery of both of the techniques below). Chakra Pool of at least 200+.
Techniques:
○ Tegatana [ Hand Sword ]
Requires: Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ]
Simple :: E
Description: This is the basic technique in the Inochikobushi [ Life Fist ]. This technique combines the Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] technique with basic Taijutsu. The user will form the Chakra Scalpel and will use it in a series of slices. Instead of an untrained attack, the user is adeptly trained in using the Chakra Scalpel offensively and in turn, is more accurate and far more dangerous with it.
Special Techniques:

○ Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ]
Complex :: E
Description: This is the Tegatana [ Hand Sword ] equivalent for the user's legs. This technique essentially creates the Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] around the user's feet, allowing them to strike with their feet in the same manner as their hands. This technique takes awhile to learn due to the fact it is conjuring a technique in an area where it is not supposed to be used.

Stage Two: D-Ranked

Description: The student is now more adept in physical combat. Both their strength and speed have increased as well as their flexibility. They are now completely competent in using the Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] in both their hands and feet.
Graduation Requirements: Complete Accuracy with Hisan Tsubame [ Flying Swallow ] and Moderate Mastery of the Kizuchouin [ Wound Sealing ]. Chakra Pool of at least 270+.
Techniques:
○ Hisan Tsubame [ Flying Swallow ]
Simple :: D
Description: This is a ranged version of the Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ]. The user will focus the technique into a thin elongated version of the Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ], producing what look like senbon made out of the user's chakra. These Senbon are elementless and they are as sharp as the regular Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ]. The user is able to throw up to ten in a single thrust.

○ Kizuchouin [ Wound Sealing ]
Requires: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ], Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ]
Complex :: D (Costs D Rank for Initial Use, E Rank to Maintain Upkeep)
Description: This is a technique that requires complete focus of the user's body. It is the first defensive technique of the Inochikobushi [ Life Fist ]. The user will be able to use the Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] throughout their body due to the mastery of the Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ], which allows them to use Eseijutsu which would normally require the use of ones hand's, anywhere on their body. The technique will heal any light external injuries (Shallow cuts and bruises) on the user's body. The user will emanate an aurora of Light Green Chakra when the technique is in use.

Stage Three: C-Ranked

Description: The User's speed and stamina have increased greatly. The user is also more familiar with the human anatomy, granting them the knowledge of major arteries and organs to be targets by their attacks. As well the Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ] and Tegatana [ Hand Sword ] have their technique's chakras spread all the way up to the Elbows and Knees.
Graduation Requirements: Mastery over Itadechouin [ Serious Wound Sealing ]. Chakra Pool of at least 320+.
Techniques:
○ Iki [ Breath ]
Simple :: C
Description: A simple, yet useful technique. The technique targets the center of the opponent's chest. The target of the technique is mold chakra into the knuckles and to quickly jab the opponent's chest. The impact will release the chakra and forcibly push in on the opponent's chest causing them to exhale and cause them to lose their breath. Complete mastery of this technique can cause the opponent to have coughing fits hindering their movement.

○ Itadechouin [ Serious Wound Sealing ]
Requires: Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ], Kizuchouin [ Wound Sealing ]
Complex :: C (Costs C Rank for Initial Use, E Rank to Maintain Upkeep)
Description: The advance version of the Kizuchouin [ Wound Sealing ]. This technique utilizes the Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]. The technique will heal any deep lacerations and cuts on the user's body, this technique is even able to heal cut arteries and veins. The user will emanate an aurora of Light Green Chakra when the technique is in use.

Stage Four: B-Ranked

Description: The User's speed at this stage is nearly unmatched compared to other taijutsu styles at a similar level. The user has completely mastered using Eseijutsu anywhere on their body and now they learn how to use the more advance offensive and defensive Eseijutsu to be incorporated into the style. As well the Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ] and Tegatana [ Hand Sword ] have their technique's chakras spread all the way up to the shoulders and thighs.
Graduation Requirements: The ability to efficiently use the Ekireikobushi [ Plague Fist ] and Kuronaginata [ Black Halberd ]. Chakra Pool of at least 370+.
Techniques:
○ Ekireikobushi [ Plague Fist ]
Requires: Pesuto [ Black Plague ] (See Below), Tegatana [ Hand Sword ]
Simple :: B
Description: The fighting style equivalent of the Tegatana [ Hand Sword ], but instead of Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] the user uses Pesuto [ Black Plague ], a high level Reverse Healing Eseijutsu.

○ Kuronaginata [ Black Halberd ]
Complex :: B
Requires: Pesuto [ Black Plague ] (See Below), Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ]
Description: The fighting style equivalent of the Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ], but instead of Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] the user uses Pesuto [ Black Plague ], a high level Reverse Healing Eseijutsu.

Stage Five: A-Ranked

Description: The User's speed is once again risen as has their stamina. The Eseijutsu techniques Pesuto [ Black Plague ] and Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] no longer have a Post by Post Chakra upkeep (One time cost to use technique, no longer drains technique's cost on the post by post basis), with the exception of a full veil usage, where as the user will receive a drain on chakra for half the amount it costs to activate the technique on the post by post basis. As well the Kuronaginata [ Black Halberd ] and Ekireikobushi [ Plague Fist ] now have their technique's chakra extend to the Elbows and Knees and the Naginataashi [ Halberd Leg ] and Tegatana [ Hand Sword ] have their technique's chakras spread all the way to cover the body entirely in a cutting chakra. When the user is struck by an opponent when the complete veil is up, the opponent will receive cuts based on their impact on the user (Imagine punching a sharp knife, more force behind the punch, the deeper the cut you receive.).
Graduation Requirements: Mastery over Chimeishouchouin [ Fatal Wound Sealing ] and Hisan Mure [ Flying Flock ], as well as the ability to use a full veil Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] for ten posts in a row. Chakra Pool of at least 420+.
Techniques:
○ Chimeishouchouin [ Fatal Wound Sealing ]
Requires: Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ], Itadechouin [ Serious Wound Sealing ]
Complex :: A (Costs A Rank for Initial Use, C Rank to Maintain Upkeep)
Description: The advance version of the Itadechouin [ Serious Wound Sealing ]. This technique utilizes the Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]. The technique will heal any fatal wounds the user receives. The technique is not able to regenerate lost limbs though. Wounded organs or incredibly serious wounds will take two posts to heal. The user will emanate an aurora of Dark Green Chakra when the technique is in use.

○ Hisan Mure [ Flying Flock ]
Requires: Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ], Hisan Tsubame [ Flying Swallow ]
Simple :: A
Description: This is an enhanced version of Hisan Tsubame [ Flying Swallow ]. Instead of a few senbon at a time, the user is now able to create more diverse weapons. The user is now able to create Fuuma Shuriken, Razor Wire, and Caltrops. As well in the regular Senbon form, the user is now able to throw more than a few at a time, now he or she is able to throw up ward to twenty to thirty in a single thrust.

Stage Six: S-Ranked

Description: At this stage the user's stamina is incredibly high and their speed is at an ungodly level. They are easily able to use their entire arsenal of Eseijutsu in the midst of Hand to Hand combat. Their reflexes are at those of a master level as well. As well the Kuronaginata [ Black Halberd ] and Ekireikobushi [ Plague Fist ] now have their technique's chakra extend to the Shoulders and Thighs.
Graduation Requirements: Mastery of Chidageki [ Blood Strike ] and a Chakra Pool of 500+.
Techniques:
○ Chidageki [ Blood Strike ]
Complex :: S
Description: Focusing Chakra into the user's finger tips, the user is able use their knowledge of the human body to strike at the opponent's veins. The user's chakra is forced into the artery or vein the user hit to clot up preventing blood flow through that vein for one post. Any of veins or places hit not on the following list will simply cause the opponent become light headed and lose balance. The following veins will have the following affects on the opponent;
-Right or Left External or Internal Jugular: The Opponent will pass out due to lack of blood to the brain
-Great Cardiac: The Opponent will experience a minor stroke
-Right or Left Ovarian or Testicular: The Opponent will throw up and have a horrendous pain in their stomach
-Brachiocephalic: The Opponent will lose breath and faint from lack of Oxygen to the body
-Right or Left Femoral: The Opponent will lose feeling in their veins and cause them to collapse to the ground, leaving their legs useless for two posts
-Right or Left Brachial: The Opponent will lose feeling in their arms and cause them to be unable to use them for two posts.

Stage Seven: S+-Ranked

Description: This stage is almost impossible amongst Ninja. The user's speed and stamina are at impossible points as well their knowledge of the human body and Eseijutsu are at the point of complete mastery. The ninja who obtains this level of mastery not only can do amazing things to a body (Good or bad) but they can also do amazing unheard of things to their own bodies. As well the Kuronaginata [ Black Halberd ] and Ekireikobushi [ Plague Fist ] now have their technique's chakra extend to cover the entire body. A complete veil will drain the user of half of the technique's initial usage cost at the post by post basis. When an opponent strikes the user when the Veil is up will feel the part of them that made contact begin to rot. When an opponent makes contact the blood flow in that area will slow almost to a stop causing a back up in blood giving off a visual of like the circulation is cut off. As well their skin will begin to die at a quick pace while the part remains in the veil. The Skin will bubble and burn away within the veil.
Graduation Requirements: All other stages learned
Techniques:
○ Oujouchouin [ Death Sealing ]
Requires: Complete Mastery of Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] (3+ Retraining), Chimeishouchouin [ Fatal Wound Sealing ]
Complex :: S+ (Costs x1.5 the Amount of Chakra of an S Rank jutsu to use, and B Rank to Maintain)
Description: The advance version of the Chimeishouchouin [ Fatal Wound Sealing ]. This technique utilizes the complete mastery over Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]. The technique will heal any wounds the user receives. Wounded organs or incredibly serious wounds will heal in seconds. The technique is able to hastily repair missing portions of the user's body (Forearm/Knee Missing - Same Post as initial use, Arm/Leg Missing - Two Posts, Multiple Limbs/Organs - Three Posts) The user will emanate an aurora of Almost Black Green Chakra when the technique is in use.

○ Kushin Iji [ Memories of Pain ]
Requires: Complete Mastery of Pesuto [ Black Plague ] (3+ Retraining)
Complex :: S+ (Costs x1.5 the Amount of Chakra of an S Rank jutsu to use)
Description: An S+ ranked Reverse healing technique where the user will have to have the dominant hand on the targets body in some place. This technique will reopen every single wound, scar, cut, bruise, and any injury the target's body has ever acquired as well it will cause the painful memories from the mind to resurface to cause the worst physical pain the target will ever feel in their life time. Successful use of this technique on the Target's actual body (Because Shadow Clones would disappear from the surge of chakra merely from that which is focused in the hand to even prepare for the technique the chakra isn't officially used until the last moment) will drain the user of roughly double the amount of a normal S+ rank Jutsu. The wounds and cuts caused by the technique are forcefully left open by remnants of chakra from the technique. They appear as blade sticking out of the cuts and wounds, which will disappear after the user of the technique is at least 30 meters away from the victim.

Master Of Taijutsu: Open

Character: Hiraki Eikitoko
Technique Name: Pesuto [ Black Plague ]
Type: Eseijutsu - Ninjutsu
Element: -
Description:
The user will focus Reverse Healing chakra into one of their hands. The hand will then be covered in a chakra that ranges from black to dark purple in color. The User will then attempt to charge at the Opponent and strike them with the chakra either in a knife hand grip or a closed fist. A strike from a closed fist will cause the area struck to have an outbreak of deterioration of cells. The skin will rot and cause massive amounts of pain. If the user uses the technique with their hand open in a knife hand grip, a slash from the user will cause the technique to work like an incredibly suped up version of the Chakra Scalpel technique where the technique will not only cut the skin, but immediately infect the wound and surrounding skin.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games