Submit

Best Dr. Who special.
  Doctor ten introduction
  Dave and Tate.
  The Two Doctors
View Results

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 pm
(dunno but we could say she fell asleep again)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 am
((Sorry Guys))
Iris woke up, hitting the Professor in the process. "What's happened Guys?" Iris demanded.  

Ritzy_freak

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 am
(Sorry, school ate me.)

Ducking behind some rocks, as she works her way around the battlefield, Amanda takes a small moment to catch her breath and make plans. She is pretty sure that the Master has not overlooked her, just waiting for the most crushing moment to strike, which she believes is part of his sadistic personality.
While she waits for an opening in the machines, Amanda fiddles with the tools and parts that she has on her as well as taking a survey of where people are and where they are going. Her plan is if nothing else to give the others an opening to stop the madman.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:01 pm
"Ah Doctor you will never stop me." The Master explained "I will gain control of the universe through this device and the universe will be as I see it!" The Master pointed his tissue compression device at the doctor.

The Doctor frowned "We will stop you and we will make sure you never take control of the universe, I promise you that!" The doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver at the Master's compression device causeing it to short out making the Master clutch his hand in pain from the device shorting out and a few little explosions happened along the device calling him to drop it.

The Professor smiled "Of course he won't with this." he pointed the device at the machine pulling the trigger as the Master looked up from his hand in shock saying "Wait what are you doing! Stop!Stop you fool! You'll ruin everything!" He yelled running at the Professor as the beam shot out of the ray gun after charging for a few seconds hitting the machine causing it to overload and start emitting tiny explosions along the machine before the machine exploded.
The Master ran off into the make shift tardis that was near by and he yelled "I will get you, Doctor! You will pay for all you have done and I will make sure you and your worthless companions pay for this!" he took off in the make shift tardis dissappearing into the time stream.

The Doctor looked to them with a smile "Well that was fun."

The Professor nodded in agreement "Indeed, now lets see what will we do about the human robots?"

The Doctor walked over to the now standing robots unsure of what to do next as the Doctor talked with them, started to reason with them and then he walked back to the others "Ok well the human robots want to live here and build their own world on this little planetoid." he smiled.

The Professor nodded "Thats very good to hear."

(sorry but I guess I wanted to wrap up the master thing and such, hope thats ok with everyone? Also the person who played the doctor has given me control of the doctor.)  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am
(It is good that this line is wrapped up but the first thing I wanted to do when I saw that the Master was heading to his Tardis was have Amanda be in that direction since she went off on her own. Oh, well, it was still a good ending.)

Noticing that the battle is done, Amanda comes out from behind her cover and begins walking sedately back to the group. On her way, one of the robot-miners comes over to her. While be slightly reserved because they were just trying to kill her and her friends, Amanda makes small talk about machines. Finally arriving at the rest of the group Amanda asks, "So, what next?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 am
(is anyone gonna post?)  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am
(I posted last. I know that Runa doesn't get much time anymore with her job.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am
(Thats why as soon as this story is done I am shutting down this story thread and starting up something new, care to join me or maybe become a new character?)  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 am
(Sounds like that could be fun, but I would show up with a different avatar name. I have several and Lady Spring Rayn is do for shutting down, but I have others that I would love to get into a new RP with.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:30 pm
(just pm me a little list of what your names are so I can look for them or well befriend them.)  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 am
(Okay, can do. I still haven't succeeded in getting my other avatar in this guild. So still working on it.)  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff