A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

Dyne Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:51 pm
((Great balls of fire! An rp!
I could join in if you guys would like to have another Doctor.

Doctor: Jon Pertwee
Doctor Number: 3
Starting year: 1970

Assistant:
Name: Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart
Length of assistance to the doctor: He's the Brigadier enough said XP

Also if someone could catch me up before I start that would be great =] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:12 pm
CrystalGazer
"Captain, he has taken Sorvad hostage, as bait, I know. But I can't stand idly by and wait... Sorvad didn't ask to be taken and possibly killed!"
The Doctor took a few steps towards the door of the TARDIS. Irene and Sam stepped with him. The Captain looked worried.

"It's not like we know nothing about him, anyway. You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats those he believes are his inferiors." The Doctor was thinking of the enslaved Ereptors. He took another step towards the door.

"And this is a good chance to find out why he wants me. Yeah?" The Doctor pushed open the door and ran into the courtyard of the Tower of London.

Sam and Irene looked at each other, and followed. The Doctor was standing at the foot of the White Tower and looking towards the uppermost window.

Sam and Irene approached the tower also. Without taking his eyes off of the tower, the Doctor said "I think he's up there..." while pointing at the window.

Irene noticed two huddled figures a few meters away. They were stirring slightly.

The Captain was not far behind and looked to Sam and Irene saying "I might be some help."  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Renfield took her place by the Doctor's side. She hunched over, making him appear much taller than her. She stayed close to him, there, in what she assumed was her place. She felt the stones beneath her feet of the Tower of London, she felt the age of the place, and she felt it was most suiting for their new enemy.

That was when Susan emerged from the TARDIS, walking towards them.

"Grandfather?"

She tapped him on the shoulder.

The Doctor turned and she hugged him. She didn't ask, she didn't warn, she just hugged him.

"Susan..." The Doctor whispered.

Renfield was startled by her, and her presence, and how she held onto the Doctor. Renfield twisted around them to see them better. She saw how Susan put her face into the Doctor's chest and held him tighter.

"Grandfather..."

Ah, they were family. Renfield tilted her head at the sight. Such affection, such devotion, she saw it as familiar.

Susan looked up to her Grandfather, her only family in all the world.

"Remember when you told me I was going on a trip with you?" Susan asked.

"Susan, I don't think this is the time..."

"I had no idea...what you meant back then. Listen, Grandfather, dont' go in there, expecting that we won't just stand here and watch. We have to do this together. Whoever this man is, he wants us all dead. We're Time Lords, but we're more than that. We're family now."

"Family?" Renfield interrupted.

Susan turned her head to Renfield.

"Mmm. Family." Renfield nodded. "An appropriate word."

"Yes." Susan nodded, and she turned back to her Grandfather, staring up at him. "I forgot about you, and us, for the longest time. I was afraid without you, Grandfather, I was so afraid, and now just when we're together again...I'm not going to let you go."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:28 pm
The Captain thought of the word saying to himself "Family,it fits us all." He says with a smile as they were all ready to go in to face this enslaver of the ereptors.  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm
(( OOC: KK, significant lack of posting due to studying for midterm. Will be back in a few days. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:14 am
(What happened to everyone?I mean crystalgazer has a good excuse as to why she has not posted yet but where is everyone else?Did you all just give up on the rp?)  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 pm
(( OOC: Srry Jack, I'm coming back for sure. I know a lot of people (including me) have AP Tests coming up. It's really stressful, but I assure you we are all going to return. Don't fret, let's just declare an RP holiday until sometime after next week when the APs are over. It'll pick up again. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 pm
(Thats great)  

JackLantern2020

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Name: The Pilot
Race: Timelord
Powers: Timetravel, Sonic Screwdriver, Laser Screwdriver
Homeplanet: Gallifrey
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Dolix Pullo
Name: The Pilot
Race: Timelord
Powers: Timetravel, Sonic Screwdriver, Laser Screwdriver
Homeplanet: Gallifrey
Pic: User Image

(( OOC: Oy vey. There are some requirements before you can decide who you are in the RP. First, you have to read the whole thing. Yes, the whole thing. And pay attention. Second: No exceptions to the first requirement. Third: I'd like to point out the insane amount of Time Lords we have already. Dead race? Haha, not anymore I guess. But c'mon, be more creative. Trust me I've already created a bunch of Time Lords in my head, but I'm not playing them because I know there are already too many. Fourth: I guess someone will think of a fourth requirement someday. Ah! The fifth is important. Fifth: No exceptions to the second requirement. ))  

CrystalGazer

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:10 pm
(( OOC: FINALLY some time and peace of mind. ))

Irene took her eyes off of the upper window of the tower for a moment to watch the Doctor and Susan. Watching their embrace made her feel warm inside, and she got to thinking about her family. She was sort of detached from her family, she was like a black sheep in a flock of white. Her relatives knew her as one who speaks very little, which wasn't true. She has her friends to pour her heart out onto. Like Leeroy, and Sam...

"Geah! Oi! MPH--" Sam's face was suddenly smothered in dark cloth as a hooded creature sneak attacked from behind, breath on his neck. His vision was going blurry, and he saw Irene come hurtling towards him. He was thrown backwards, but at least he could breath again. He crawled away from the creature and coughed heavily, supported by the stone wall.

The Doctor flashed the light of his Sonic Screwdriver into the hood of the second figure, momentarily blinding it. It hissed and recoiled, covering its face. The Doctor had a brief moment to glimpse it's identity as an Ereptor. He heard Renfield beside him give a sharp intake of breath with hostility. Her eyes darted towards the tower.

"Irene, you can't hurt it like that." The Doctor said calmly.

"-b*****d won't touch my friends again!" She was slugging it in the face repeatedly, pinning it down by the chest with her knee.

"Irene... Sam's fine. We're all fine, let me-"

There was a crack and a moan, and Irene laughed as she drew back to reveal the Ereptor's severely broken nose.

Susan was over by Sam, making sure he was alright. He was nodding insistantly but he was having trouble standing up. He looked over and saw what Irene had done, and went pale. The Ereptor staggered back to standing position, taking it's place beside it's sonic screwdriver recovering companion. They both stood stock still and faced the Doctor.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:02 pm

The night was coming, their eyes shined in the coming darkness as did hers. She ran over to Irene and pushed her away from her huddled brothers. She raised her mouth and showed her fangs and pronounced herself without words that she was an Ereptor as they were.

They were hurt, the girl had hurt them, and Renfield felt folly in ever trusting the girl.

Renfield stood just then between her two families, those by her blood, and those by her trust. She stood between them protecting them from one another, stopping them from intertwining in more fighting.

She hissed out and spoke words only Ereptors knew. Even then the brothers didn't seem to understand exactly, deprived and starved, shadows of what they were. One huddled over the other, protecting them and finally gave a hiss.

Renfield's eyes widened. The brother hissed once more. Her mouth slowly closed and she turned to the Doctor. She waved her hand at them and they ran off, back to the tower.

She walked over to the Doctor, taking him away from Susan.

"Elder, they've told me something terrible." She told him.

"What is it, Renfield."

Renfield shook her head, but he grabbed her chin.

"You can tell me." He said hushed.

"Do you trust me, Doctor?" Renfield asked.

He nodded.

"Do you really trust me?" She asked once more.

"I do."

"Then you have to forgive me."

He was about to ask why but she was too quick for him. She leapt up and twisted around him onto his back. She bit her fangs into his soft neck and gulped down in one swoop as much of his energy as she could. She pushed him to the ground and he tried to fight her off but she did not let go of her bite. She dragged him away, digging into his neck until finally he passed out. She dragged him by her fours, moving more quickly than any normal person should on the ground. She was like a black shadow floating across the ground dragging a Time Lord with her.

"GRANDFATHER!" Susan was yelling.

The others were yelling too, all of them running at her and yelling. Irene had picked up the bat and was running for her. She swung down towards Renfield, but Renfield with inhuman speed raced out of the way and then faster along the ground, never losing grip of the Doctor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Irene yelled.

Susan was running and the Captain.

But Renfield ran up to the white tower and for once let the Doctor go. Then she grabbed him by his jacket with one arm and began to crawl up the surface of the tower, sticking to it like a lizard. It didn't seem right the lean figure of Renfield dragging an entire man up a tower but there she was.

She ran into a window, threw the Doctor in and crept inside herself.

After everything Eddie emerged from the TARDIS.

"What was all that noise?" She asked.

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Irene ran over to Eddie, with her arms out. Eddie cringed... afraid that another hug was coming... but instead, Irene grabbed Eddie by the shoulders and started shaking her. She was shouting, but it was coming out as gibberish.

Sam was pale, visibly shaken.

"Renfield... she... took the Doctor by the neck, in her teeth... she... took him to... that person..." He tried to explain, somehow trying to find the sense in it for himself.

"HE- HE SAID HE TRUSTED HER THEN- WHY?"

"Dragging him by the neck-"

"STOP SHAKING ME!" Eddie looked at the tower. "Urgh... what..."

Irene let go, but was breathing hard. Her eyes were closed. She was fighting the urge to cry and/or yell.

I trust you... I trust you... At first, the Doctor blanched at the sudden pain and warmth at the blood... his own blood... running down his chest. He tried to struggle, but her grip was too tight. His eyes were drooping, slowly, his head was filling up with clouds...

Trust me, Old One, I will heal you but first I had to save you.

In the Doctor's mind, he was unsure of what the situation was. He didn't know where he was. He felt so... vulnerable... he struggled to think, to either object or consent, but he was to weak.

There was a prickle of anger. Her voice echoed faintly in the back of his head...My kin... my poor lost brothers...

(( OOC: Shadow- Tell me to change any of it if it's not character. I had to rush srry ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:21 pm

She prompted him up and sat him down by the window they had just entered. His head rolled down but she lifted it up again. He let out an utter, as if trying to speak.

"Elder, shush." She said.

She crawled around him to see the side of the neck where she had bitten. She pulled down his coat and lifted his shirt so she could see the wound. She went to touch it and he let out a small cry.

"Please, trust me." She said.

He moved slightly, away from her.

"Trust me, Elder. I am saving you all."

He stopped for a moment. She took out a cloth from her pocket, a hankerchief and she wrapped it on the wound.

She rolled up her sleep and bit into her wrist, opening up a small wound where blood began to flow out.

"Elder, here, this will make you feel better." She put her other hand beneath his head and lifted it slightly.

He mumbled something as she put her wrist to his mouth.

"If you drink it, you'll be get better." She said again to make him drink.

The Ereptor blood would revitalize him, as it had before in its refined state. This way may be more difficult and won't work as quickly, but eventually he'll feel well again.

His lips were soft on her wirst, at first he refused to drink anything at all, or didn't know what was happening. She waited a while, enough for him to get what he needed before she lifted her arm away. His head fell back to the wall and he seemed to doze in and out of consciousness.

"Come on, Elder." She went to lift him. "We can't stop now."

She lifted him then, her tall figure picking him up with ease. She was an Ereptor after all, she was much stronger than a human and he felt like paper in her arms.

She walked off down into the hallways, towards a strange destination.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:17 pm
(I'm spending time with family this weekend so won't be on til tuesday)  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff