Welcome to Gaia! ::

Negima Magister Negi Magi RP

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to roleplaying the original Negima characters, and adding in a little bit of our own twist. 

Tags: Negima, roleplay, school, magic, Ken Akamatsu 

Reply Members' Lounge (OOC Area)
Chat Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3628 3629 3630 3631 3632 3633 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Paradox

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm
Asgeirr: Since I am wealthy, behold. /summons beautiful girls in skimpy outfits to fan Ayaka and feed her cookies

Cookies for Cho, too. /hands plate

/listens to the song of each individual Shitennou in preparation, cos I have a feeling it's gunna get worse.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:21 pm
Ayaka: I can't have beautiful men in skimpy outfits to feed me and fan me?

Good. I need these to do a rewrite of a paper. -chows down-  

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Madwolf023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 pm
CHOTTO CHOTTO!

I now have to learn how to write the Chinese characters.................

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm
Asgeirr: Ha! I'm the only beautiful man you need, woman. You'd probably want men to fan me, considering what girls in this century seem to be into. Just enjoy your expensive cookies.

Ugh, sounds troublesome. ******** school. D:

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 pm
MAD MAD!

Chinese characters. All my life, I have watched my parents write them. In AP world, had Chinese calligraphy day.
In the end: can only write my first name. Badly. OTL

Ayaka: -looks Asgeirr up and down- ...Not satisfactory enough. I did see what you were made of down there, mind you. And I was not impressed. Perhaps for Ciara-san, it would be enough, or for those meager women. But I am a Yukihiro. It was not noteworthy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:30 pm
Oh and my Chinese friend is laughing at me.  

Madwolf023

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:36 pm
Asgeirr: Ha! Stop trying to provoke me woman. As if someone who's never seen one in her life in anything but a comic book has any idea of what will 'work'. Besides, Ciara would tell you that if you knew anything about anatomy, you'd know that initial size isn't a close indicator of full size, and on top of that, you spent so much time hiding your face like a childish virgin, how would you know? Why don't you come over here and find out what's in store for you?

Not the best of ideas, Ayaka. Talking s**t and mocking each other's manhood was basically all his culture DID. xD Well, other than drink and fight and do awesome magic. You're gunna need a hundred years of practice to get one on him that way.

/puts a nifty little pipe trail in the nest on Cho's head and runs around in it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm
WOOHOO! That's awesome Ian! blaugh

Azaria: Do all women in this place believe that they should have their own harem? Such a sinful thought.

Tok: Who in the heck are you? No, don't answer, I already know.

Azaria: And do all little boys here tend to be this sassy? confused

Woari: *Looks at cookies, and starts looking through her dictionary* May...I... Have.. erm.. Cookie? I.. er, Get drinks.

Amaratsu: Azaria dear, be careful what you may say here; since basically everyone (besides Ayaka and Woari) are very strange. *goes helps Woari get drinks*

Seems everyone is suddenly coming out of the floorboards. eek

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm
Ayaka: I live in a damn comic book! How would I know what works and what doesn't? And if I came over there, you wouldn't have one anymore in two seconds anyway.

-gives her some cookies- One million dollars each.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm
*steals cookies*  

Madwolf023

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 pm
Asgeirr: Ha! I like that spirit, woman. Then come on and try! I'll show you what you have yet to learn on the field and in the bedroom. Of course..I only use the finest materials on my bed. While this world is not to my liking, I have to admit that Eastern silk is quite nice.

My wife makes million dollar quality cookies. :3 She's great at baking.

/Stone Cold Stunners the cookie thief

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Woari: *Looks confused, starts to look up what Choco said*

Azaria: *watches the argument* Very sinful things to say. confused Maybe I should contemplate about arriving here.

Amaratsu: *walks over to Woari* [Sweetie, I don't think you can afford the cookies, dear.]

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 pm
Regan: Perhaps I'll do instead? *snuggles up to Ayaka and feeds her cookies... as well as taking the occasional cookie for herself* :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm
Asgeirr: Just keep your paws off my second wife, woman! She belongs to me and Ciara, so don't try to edge your way in. You just aren't really my type. Strong women are fine, but you don't have enough 'woman' in you to suit me.

He means you're not feminine enough for him. I think it's because you're too much like he is. And pfft, sinful. This is just Asgeirr and Ayaka warming up to each other apparently. xD

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm
Ayaka: -pulls out her sword- Oh. I do like Eastern silk. Apparently, we do have something in common. -sets down sword and starts talking about bedsheets-

Ohh. You lucky duck. If I land a man who can cook me amazing cookies, give me decent massages, and who will understand my biology jokes...I will be in heaven.  
Members' Lounge (OOC Area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3628 3629 3630 3631 3632 3633 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games