Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

"Ah thank you!" Setsuko said chipperly before blinking for a moment with a slight head tilt. Oh so he's a student, that would explain the whole set up he had. She nodded, giggling softly as she went to sit in the chair across from the young man, "Alright though I doubt you'd be a bother in any way, I've never found studying to be any sort of disruptive activity. Well in most cases anyways, some people really just use it as an excuse to hang out and mess around with their friends." She murmured with a slightly shrug. Slipping her bag off her shoulders, she set it down on the ground by her feet. Next the stack of books that had been floating just behind her came to rest next to her on the table as she cracked her long awaited book open. That smell of a freshly opened book filled her nose and a soft content sigh slipped past her lips. Without even taking her eyes off her book, she reached down to rummage through her bag and pull out a Tupperware container. Setting it down on the table, she popped the lid off revealing a variety of different flavored macarons that she'd baked the night before and brought along for a snack. Pulling a chocolate one out, she cheerfully munched on it with a soft hum, a smile tugging at her lips. Days like this were some of her most favorite. Every so often however Setsuko would peek up at her table companion but never long enough to be caught, or at least she hoped so. She liked to people watch but didn't particularly like being caught in the act.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Library 【Accompanying:】【Outfit:】Library Day【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Backpack 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】Here

vampireglub

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:13 pm
                  User Image
                  COME; WAKE ME UP˟ BEFORE I DIE :& I NEVER◞ GET* TO LIVE !██ tab ██
                                        ━❛i want a house⋮▀ tab ━❛on the hill⋮▀ tab ━❛by the ocean⋮▀
                            let the tide wash away 。all my CRITICAL MISTAKES ❛)
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ LET ME REWIND ▀▀ *WE FILL OUR MINDS WITH SMOKE

User Image
                    • Her laughter filled the space between them, warming his chest and metallic heart with its tender sound. He enjoyed listening to her laugh; Vance couldn't remember the last time he had laughed, so hearing Stryker laugh was almost like living through her and experiencing it for himself. It was reassuring... And he felt at peace. How interesting.

The questions that poured out of her mouth were the exact same ones Vance had asked himself while reading through the journals, the ones that he had hoped to find an answer to somewhere in Soleil. Bringing his prosthetic arm up to his chin, he began to think about her inquiries, cut off when she suggested the two travel to the island themselves.

"That would be a fantastic opportunity. I could cross reference our own data with the accounts in these journals and history books, then perhaps we could compile it all and submit it to a scholarly journal... We could finally have concrete evidence for or against the notion of soulmates, it would be groundbreaking." 'And I could finally begin to wipe away the horrific events surrounding my name.' Although he highly doubted that he'd ever forgive himself, nor could he ask those impacted by his rookie mistake to ever forgive him. Especially not over something as silly as confirmation of soulmates. That didn't even begin to compare to the harm and chaos he had caused with his attempt to recreate the disease cure formula.

His excitable expression fell upon hearing Stryker's explanation, his brows furrowing and his lips falling into a thin frown. Her sad smile only cemented his worry, "I... I understand that this might be something you need to do on your own or perhaps its something you may not be ready to talk about, but... If I can be of any assistance, please let me help. At the very least, you can... Er, talk to me about whatever may be troubling you. That is... If you're comfortable?" For one who was typically more reserved and believed in letting personal issues remain to oneself, it felt so unnatural for Vance to essentially plead Stryker to turn to him for help should she need it.

While he wasn't one to pry, his curiosity for the Stryker's shrouded past prevented him from biting back his insistence for her to talk to him should she need. Grabbing another novel off of the shelf right beside Stryker's head, he realized it was another history book outlining the original founding of Aurora and surrounding areas.

"Let's head back to the table where we can discuss our personal searches in further detail." More like so Vance could get a better understanding of Stryker's past.

•  ▾ soleil library tab tab  stryker
                            【 concerned tab tab 【 'does she have amnesia? what happened?'
                            【 single tab tab 【 $850

{ooc; let me know if I need to change anything (:

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Exequtie

Trash

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:22 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Vance's agreement to her suggestion of them traveling to the island made her happy. He seemed to also feel similarly about the questions she had been posing out loud. It amazed her how easily they seemed to work together, despite not having known each other that long. "He's easier to work with than some of the others who had become monsters with me. And we experienced hell and back together..." The sad smile remained in place as she gazed up at his face, realizing she was only about six inches shorter than he was. An odd observation, but at least she wouldn't get a cramp in her neck when she looked up at him.
Looking over his face, she felt a feeling of fondness when they were together, she wanted to let her guard down and absolutely spill her guts to him. But how could she? There was no way she'd admit straight to his face the horrific things she'd done. The blood on her hands. The creature that lurked inside of her. Though as he began to speak, Stryker's ears perked straight up in surprise and she tilted her head to the side slightly, much like a confused dog. She was touched that he was offering something like that, his time and the effort it would take to help her dig through things. Touching a hand to her chest, covering her heart, her smile warmed a little. "Thank you Vance." It was all she could manage at the time. Sniffling a little, she felt silly, but she wanted to cry from being so touched by this moment. The man she had met not long, who's face was almost unreadable and expressionless, actually cared about her. Granted he was probably just offering this out of politeness, but it was hard for Stryker to not think it may be something more.
Watching him reach for a book next to her, her eyes scanned the title before it passed by her. She hadn't even realized she was basically in the perfect section for the research they were looking to do. Turning real quick and scanning the spines of the books again, she just snagged a book that seemed to be about the area before the city had been developed. "Okay, let's go." She turned and headed back for his table, being able to pick up pretty easily when Vance had been sitting due to the books and topics that laid on the table. Sitting down and chewing her lip, she looked down at the two books she was holding, realizing she had taken the larger book with her.
Sighing lightly, Stryker set the books down and rested her chin on the palm of her hand, eyeing Vance.
"Where would you like me to start?" It was kind of a joke, but she was also a bit serious. If he'd be willing to listen, she would need guidance in where to start. Opening up anywhere would be better than her just sitting there, stumbling through trying to explain exactly what had happened to her. Though she was ready to talk about it to some degree with him, her heart thundered in her chest for fear of rejection from him. Would he stop talking to her if he found out everything? Would he be upset if she didn't tell him everything? What would happen if she ever showed him the Shadow Fox? A shiver ran up her spine at the thought and it felt like the creature paced inside of her with the mere thought of it. Trying to push down her anxieties, she hoped she was keeping most of them from being written all over her expression. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Nervous ] [☀: Location][ The Library ][☁: I'm With][ Vance ][☄: Thoughts][ ...][O.O.C.][ Bleh. Sorry. It's a little scattered. ]

Exequtie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:19 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:30 am
size=24]Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Out for : pic described but she wears an royal pink
Thought: calm,content
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."

The days has changed and the weather has gone murky. However that maybe, Maura was happy that she saw Zasaad at his work and continue on from the day. She rest up with a bed and then wakes up with tea and biscuits. From there, she dressed herself and transport herself to the library. Samuri had sixth ability to transfer state of mind to acutual place.

Her full body transmitted out of the book from the world history section at the library . As she find a seat in the back and rest her spirit. She start to munch oon her biscuits. Then gets to grab a world map book and scan through it.
l SHEM l"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

Riddle me this, riddle me that, what food shall I take? Never mind about that.

Rapha tiptoed his fingers across the metal frame of a hotdog stand the streets. He ordered a chilly dog with mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. He paired it with a cold lemon drink and consumed his meal before moving on from that spot. He plans to go to the Library today to look for certain History books that may help him deal with his patients.
                                                          The weather was cold. The sky is cloudy too. He doesn't need to wear sunglasses in this condition. But he always carries his trusty pair of shades where ever he goes.

[ENTER]

Hmmm His eyes browsed through each cover of the books as he passes every aisle. He then took a turn to look for a kind of almanac for a selected variety of creatures. His eyes traveled from one book after another until the sound of muffled munching distracted him. 'Huh?'
                                                          A lady was eating a snack inside the Library. And he knows that it is a violation to eat or bring any snacks to this establishment. He would look around first before whispering to the lady. 'Psst.. Hey.. Miss--" He tries to catch her attention and would gesture his hand by his throat, shaking it left to right, saying that it's a big NO NO.

He then tried to signal her to hide her snack as one of the Libraries staff is fast approaching. He would then quickly grab the almanac that he was looking for, and would stand at the other seat to give the lady time not to be spotted by one of the Library staff before he would take his seat. "Whew. That was close." he gestured before looking back to the lady.

"I don't want to be mean and all but.. Did you know what happened to the person who got caught eating?" He leaned a little closer with a whisper tone. "That person got kicked out and banned for the rest of the year." ----
                                                          ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - In the pic
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Library
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - A lady who brought food in a Library
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "That's illegal!" LOL
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:42 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune
Maura heard a young man voice and she saw him come near her side. She quickly dropped her book and cringed the biscuits in her hands to thin crystal. She blows them off her hands as it was a cheap trick in minutes. She waved at the man in gratitude then picking up her book quietly.

Her foot steps with sweet grace follow by her sweet scent travel to the next isle to return the book and then she go back to her seat.. she saw the library staff didn't look her way. She wipe her forehead. " Thanks for the heads up friend. I just munch away.. sorry I didn't mean to talk to strangers."

l SHEM l"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:38 am
User Image
User Image

Raphael paused while studying this lady. The way she moved when returning the book she had with her made him smile to the slightest. He finds it unusual. But there is nothing bad about it. 'Hmmm.' "It's fine. I used to believe strangers can't be trusted, but sometimes, strangers are just... friends that you haven't met yet."

Ever since he became a doctor, helping strangers is what he does. However, when he is in public, he is not quite the engaging type, really. But if he does, it mostly involves saving some else to be out of trouble or some sort.

Rapha would then give a handsome smile to her before introducing himself.
                                                          "I'm Raphael. I'm an E.E.N.T Doctor. But you can just call me Rapha, if you prefer that."
                                                          After stating his name, he would then shift his attention of the book he grabbed from one of the isles, checking if it was the right one. "I'm looking for a book.. an almanac maybe, for certain species since I tend to have patients that I don't even know to treat them. But I do give health advice but.. it's just different if you're really familiar with the unique people that you want to help."

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            - In the pic
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Library
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."
"I suppose strangers can be friends to some people." Maura put away her book and taken in the friendly introduction by Raphael. She just normal too friendly and came from different place of morals. She looked through the books and spots a particular almanac of sorts. She pull out and headed back to her seats. " It pleasure to meet you Raph. My name is Maura kshsma or my friends call me kshsma. I believe this book helping you out."

She lays down the book on the table next to him." I think some time cure an particular case regards to what they have required unusal practice."
l SHEM l"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh my.. thank you." A smile traced his lips after she stated that this book might help him. He then grabbed the almanac and skimmed through a couple of pages at the first pages and then skipped to the middle part of the book.

"This is perfect, thank you so much!" The half-vampire would then give a close-eyed smile. "You sure know the books around here, huh? I don't have any healing abilities of sorts, so I help people by studying natural medicine."

Rapha would then lean closer to Maura, having that flirting charm on his face. "So Maura, mind if I could ask for your number? And maybe we could hang around sometimes whenever you're free." He gave a handsome smile while looking at Maura.
                                                          "Though, I'm mostly active at night time. I'm not really a morning person." ---------

OUTFIT:
                                                            - In the pic
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Library
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:13 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
After Raphael take the book from her, she watched him close and observe his deamnor. She catch unforseen glitter of sparkle be around him and see his face break a smile from reading the chosen book has touched her heart. He surely do appeal in a enchanted way never play in her life as he thanks her, she was flattered by it.

" Oohh you welcome. I come here all the time." Her voice squeaked with gitty posture. She was totally gain interested in be Raphael but she must keep up the attention as well. She didn't want to be rude or shy.

"you sure know the books around here huh? I don't have abilities of sorts, so I help by studying natural medicine.."

Maura return the gentle half vampire man smiled bby smile back at him. It shines with white light and breathtaking sparkle that she enjoys the admiration from this man. She placed her hands over her mouth by his statement. " Ohh no, I come here all the time and studying multiple medicine. You don't need healing art to heal other. It only takes generous spirit to use the natural medicine given by our ancestors. My people from another place only used herbs and botanical plants to heal wounds. If wounds are caused of abnormal, the medince only heal human parts not the soul."

She gazed into his eyes and seems such define mystic things. Once he match his body antomy with hers and lean into her side with such flirting shot,he had asked for her number and to hang out with her. She was so reeled into him that she saw herself out in the ride with him in a distance daydream. She can't believe it but her heart flutter with butterfly. She was totally engulfed of his smile too...

" Ugh sure. Myy number you may have it. Let me give it to you " she was out of it and was really been keen of the dangers of love first sight or like. She grabs his hand and placed her hands over his then a wisp of white aura circle their hands and absorb shock to Rapha hands. The shock was merely embedded her number into his hands and his mind. She then release it and blush it .

"Call this a little trick I learned from home" her eye scanned the area and back to him "if you can't be out in the light,I don't mind at all . There many more abilities I can take you on a journey."

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Rapha waited patiently for Maura's number. Little that he knows, she uniquely gave her number with a little bit of shock. Rapha's eyes went wide as he felt the small surge of electricity from his hand as it tingled its way up to his arm. It didn't hurt, however, but he was a little surprised by her methods.

After that 'tickle', Maura's number flashed in his mind. And he heard her that it was a tick she knew back at her home. She was probably referring to where she grew up, her motherland maybe. Rapha parted his lips as he gazed into her eyes. But then he gave a closed-eyed-fanged smile. He revealed his fangs but in a friendly manner. "Wow. You surprised me there. It made me tingle." Rapha would then open his eye from a closed-eyed smile but only to give her a wink. WINK~

He would then reach into one of his pockets to hand her his calling card. But instead of a business number, he gave her his personal number. "Here's mine. I am usually asleep during daytime. I might call around in the evening so.. yeah" Raphael would then give a handsome smile before leaning away to head to the Libririan to burrow the almanac he is handling. "I'll call you tonight.. okay?" He would make a "call" gesture before waving his hand now on his way to the Libririan before exiting the Soleil Library.

[EXIT]

OUTFIT:
                                                            - In the pic
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            - Library
                                                            WITH:
                                                            - Maura Kshama
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            - "..."
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            - Single

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:16 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Thought: shocked by thangs

Maura recoprate a smile back to Rapha as she grabbed his card with his number on it. She then put card up to her face and the card magically vanished from her hands. She don't tell the great magic treat but she blink as she memorizes his digit. "Okay that sounds great. I am definitely be interested to see you tonight..."

She saw his tooth and then look kinda of odd. "What Happened to your... nevermind?" She reminds herself of her manners and leans in gave Him a kiss on his cheeks before he left to the library clerk. " I be happy to know more about you."

She watch him leaves and felt her heart flutter. He real mystery to her . She left Right after him and went to her house to refresh. _ exit_

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Awkward | ocation → Soleil Library | ompany → Petiçon | ome → 1419 Doux Housing District

y rofile → Here | heme → Dance in the Dark & You should see me in a crown

tab tab tab Hiding underneath a black lace parasol as Marion bravely stepped outside of her house. Locking the door behind her as she made her way street side. Despite it being cloudy out today, it was still bright enough to give her rashes. "'Aller à la bibliothèque" Whispering softly under her breath to the young boy's spirit who was joining her today, she liked his company. Walking down the sidewalk, keeping her chin low enough where she can still see in front of her but also avoiding any eye contact with anyone she passes by.

tab tab tab Taking a turn at the street as she can see the library within her sight, just down the street. Closing her parasol as she pushed the door opened before quickly entering the building. Not really a surprise to see there were other citizens inside, deep breaths and don't do anything attention-grabbing. After shyly asking one of the workers for directions she found herself in the nonfiction section, specifically the biology and human anatomy area.

tab tab tab She picked out several books, one was about the human muscular system, another about the heart & circulatory system and then she made a quick trip to the social science area picking up a psychology book on emotional intelligence for fun before she headed to a secluded area. A desk and seat for one; her. She puts her parasol on the desk against the wall, her little handbag beside it and the three books she picked for herself. The first book she'll read will be the heart & circulatory system book, while she puts the other two books aside.

ut offee: Translation: Going to the library.
Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers