Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 am
Bruce grinned, oh, well that was a much better reaction. He laughed a little, heart doing a backflip in his chest at the sight of tony’s lip. “oh.” he replied simply “i think i can manage that.”

The 17-year old made the decision to re-locate them to his mustang, grabbing up the telescope in one hand and grabbing Bruce with the other. He tossed the former in the passenger seat, and got into the back, pulling his boyfriend along with him, a devious grin on his features as he settled in, lying across the seats and pulling Bruce on top of him. "Okay, now keep going..." he purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 pm
bruce was slightly hesitent, it wasnt that he didnt enjoy this because he would be lying if he said he didnt love this. he just….really didnt want to hurt anyone, he was really nervous. “um, i… “

Tony sighed somewhat in let-down, but he smiled at his boyfriend anyway. "Still uncomfortable?" he ventured, lifting his hand to run his fingers through Bruce's hair consolingly.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 pm
“i’m trying” he said feebly, “its really not that i dont like it because i really do, like… a lot.” he said with a frown, “i just… its a bit much.” he said frowning and trying to explain. “im sorry…”

"Don't worry about it, bookworm," Tony planted a kiss on the younger student's forehead. "We'll get there. Or not. Or whatever," he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 pm
bruce frowned, ” i wish… i really wish i wasnt so ******** up.” he said hugging his boyfriend and trying to make himself feel better. He loved tony, of course he did and he really wished he wasnt like this. It made him feel like a horrible boyfriend.

Tony ran his hand up and down Bruce's back. "Hey, hey, I love you, okay? Don't beat yourself up." He chuckled softly, "Isn't that what you were telling me? That if you don't stop doing that, you'll never be happy?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 pm
“i… i just, i didnt really expect to be happy.” he said frowning “im trying, but im not good at this and i just… feel bad and stuff.” he said trying to not be too nervous and freak himself out. “im sorry.”

Tony's eyebrows knotted with an unspoken 'aww'. He gave Bruce a pat. "It's okay, really. C'mon, let's get back. You'll probably feel better once you're back home," he said, moving into the front seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 pm
“not likely” he mumbled under his breath, which was in fact one hundred percent true. He wouldnt feel more comfortable, he would; patheticly miss his boyfriend. He had grown far too attached in the last few days, and as crazy as it was he really didnt want to be seperated from him. he leaned his head against the window, feeling oddly like pinocio. why in the name of all things good, couldnt he be a normal boy.

Tony sensed Bruce's reluctance and took the drive back slow, to put off having to say goodbye just a /little/ bit longer. He shut off the mustang when he got to Bruce's house. "Want me to kiss you goodnight on the porch?" he asked with a smile. "I know it's cliché, but..."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:14 pm
Bruce smiled, god, he had hit the lottary with this guy, he was … like perfect. Not in the stupid cliche, there is nothing wrong with him kind of way but in the… i swear that i was put on this earth to find this person because they make my insides melt and they make me so entierly happy that i dont even want to go a minute without them kind of way. “you, you really dont have to…” he said smiling and leaning over to kiss tony. “thank you, really it was the best day ive had in a very long time. ” he said sincerely.

Tony kissed him back, letting his lips linger against Bruce's. "You bet," he responded with a grin and a wink. He poked his nose. "See you at 'work', miss ya."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 am
“i guess i should get out of the car now.” he said frowning and reaching for his door. “ill see you tomorrow…”

"Yep, just a few hours," Tony laughed, glancing at the time displayed on the dashboard. When Bruce shut the door, Tony blew him a kiss and waved.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 am
bruce smiled waving and opening the door and walking in. he sighed, he needed to sleep. like now. he pulled out his phone. -love you- he penned. He said smiling before flopping down on his bed. this had probably been the best day ever, like ever.

Tony didn't feel his phone vibrate, making his way back home. He knew he desperately needed some sleep for the day ahead, but even so he couldn't help turn on his computer and do one last thing before bed. Thankfully, it didn't take him long to find the item he was looking for, and he placed an order with express shipping. It wouldn't arrive until Monday morning, but that was okay. With a wide yawn, Tony dressed down and went to plug his phone in to charge, now spying the message Bruce had sent. He "aww'd" and sent back -Love you too! <3- before crawling underneath his sheets.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 pm
bruce was half asleep when his phone buzzed, he took a second to open his groggy eyes and look at it. He smiled happily curling deeper into his covers falling asleep.

Five-thirty came /waaay/ too early. Tony lay face-down in his pillow, groaning as his phone alarm jingled away on his desk. He pulled himself out of bed, crawling over on his hands and knees dramatically. Finally he shut it off and rose to his feet to turn on his bedroom light and stare blearily at his reflection in the full-length mirror. His clothes were all rumpled and askew and his hair was a comical mess; his lips then twitched with an amusing thought. He aimed his phone and snapped a photo of himself, forwarding it to Bruce with the text -All ready for work! How do I look?-  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm
Bruce’s phone buzzed a minute and a half before his alarm was set to go off, not that he minded, he was allready awake. Couldnt get back to sleep once he woke up at three am. He opened the picture laughing, -what a nice sight to wake up to- he wrote back, -now put normal cloths on and brush your hair, see you in 30- he said getting himself out of bed and jumping in the shower and throwing on some cloths, grabbing his lab coat and a pop tart from the kitchen and getting into the car.

Tony wondered what 'normal clothes' meant. If his dad had arranged this, he wouldn't have really bothered or worried about it, but since Bruce had recommended him, he wanted to make a good impression. He quickly showered and put on a navy dress shirt dug out of the back of his closet (it hadn't seen the light of day since last prom), along with some black slacks and a black-and-tiny-white-polka-dotted tie. He styled his hair in a slightly less messy fashion and grinned at the effect. "Lookin' good, handsome," he said to his reflection before going out to his car and leaving his house in the direction of the laboratory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 pm
Bruce pulled up to the lab, fishing out his company tag and his keys from his glovebox and slinging the tag over his neck. ~ Bruce David Banner; Intern. Level 46, Nuclear and Experimental Science.~ he smiled down at it, he didnt mind his picture actually. He threw his lab coat over his shoulders wiping the pop tart crumbs off of his purple button up shirt and waited for tony to show up. It wouldnt do to have a lost boyfriend, coulson might steal him and use him for *classified Research* he had no idea what that all meant… but he figured it wouldnt go well.

He kind of got lost in between the coffee shop and the lab, but thankfully he was able to get directions on his phone and make it. His face lit up with a huge smile when he saw Bruce waiting outside for him-- and oh em gee, he was absolutely precious in that white lab coat. Tony jumped out of his 'stang and hurried over to embrace his boyfriend. "Morning, cutey," he pecked him right on the lips.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm
“good morning.” bruce said with a smile, “lets go, dont want to be late for your first day now do you?” he asked walking to the door and waving his key card in front of it. “if a guy named coulson speaks to you he is like… college age… ignore him.” he said seriously before he held the door open for tony to go in.

The 17-year old bounced on his heels (the coffee had perked him up to his regular self) as he followed along. "So am I gonna get one of those?" he asked excitedly, watching Bruce use his key card. His eyes were wide as he glanced around the facility, taking it all in like a kid in a candy store.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 pm
“yes, you will.” he said with a smile, “just like this but with your picture.” he said leading him to the elevator and pressing the button to take them to the right floor. “the floors go down, so now we are on 5, the one below us is 6 and the one above us is 4.” he said smiling.

"So we're below ground?" Tony asked, growing more and more excited by the minute. This place was a lot bigger than what his old man had going, then again, it was a whole facility. But still. He wondered what was on each floor and what they'd be doing on their floor.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm
“Yup, ” he replied, “you and i are on the 48th floor, nuclear and experimental science.” he said smiling, “though you can go somewhere else if you want to, you just wouldnt see me as often.” he said shrugging and stepping out of the elevator, nodding at the other scientists, “hey there maria,” he said nodding to one of the scientists, “morning betty.”

"No, no, I think I'll like it here," Tony assured. He waved to each of the people as Bruce said hello; his boyfriend seemed to know everyone pretty well. Not to mention, he seemed pretty comfortable in this environment. Tony finished off the last of his coffee with a few big gulps, then glanced around for a trash can.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff