Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ GM ORP ] THE ??? BELOW (THE END ) P. 51 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 pm
It was fun being some kind of boneless fish face, plenty of time to troll and confuse-

and then the illusion of being back in a human form took away all the fun. a human form that wore a shirt "ahh what the hell is this!" he yelped in shock, was his body really here, he really didn't want to die immediatly due to fear explosion or whatever the hell Cael called it. "well this can't be real obviously." he muttered at the imaginary shirt on his chest. but the more important sight was the fire thing attacking clerise.

rage at maximum.
"OH NO, NO ONE KILLS HER, BUT ME!" he roared and charged in to block clerise from the ghoul with a bad case of firecrotch.

"dinnertime nidhogg!" ........ it wasn't funny the first time when he held out his hands for the chatty and annoying dragon to manifest, this time wasn't any better.

NIDHOGG?
-i'm stuck with your body in the pod, and your trying to feed me? I'M HUNGRY!-

"oh what the hell, you damn chainsaw dragon, stop yelling at me!" Leon knew this mission was not going to go along easily, but damn he really didn't expect this.

ILU 5 EVR
Protecting Clerise

HP: 10
Protect for 4  
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 pm
Otto: 10/10
Defending for: 3

Otto looked at his arms, a little bit horrified that he longer had a golem to hide behind. Well s**t. He tried to summon Tenya, but found that was so not happening.

He braced himself for the worst.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm
Inle-roo

Enoh Love

Calder had a feeling this map was leading the way to the old cave, but was surprised when he actually saw it. His first instinct was to try the lake, and as he did he was very disappointed to see it was solid. This only caused him to stomp a hoof before going back to Amrita and Taima's side.

Just in time.

He was shocked and then thrown back, and was beside the undead ghoul in pain. When Taima came, he gave a grunt. "Ya know....that bad trouble...we talked about...?" Yeah. This was it.

chiickadee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm
"I told you not to," Ami snarled at the cowboy, attempting to summon Junpei. Nothing. She tried again.

What the hell are you doing!?

< I'm back at the pods- sorry Ami! >

YOU ******** LEFT ME?!

< It's not my fault! >

She pursed her lips and stared out at the battlefield, holding up her arms in an attempt for defense. She was so ********: 10/10
DMG: 1 (defended)
Target: herself

drifter jet enduro

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Baneful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm

And then Medea arrived, and a very strange argument unfolded before them all, the world shifting and warping until they were no longer underground but somewhere else entirely.

As the woman's fury rung in his head, he narrowed his eyes at nothing. No men were not the ******** problem, it was women, it had always been women, and he was not in the least happy about being caught in what seemed to be a ******** catfight of some description.

He stock of his appearance, once again his proper height, apparently human, he wasn't sure what to make of any of it. Were they in golems still? Or was this far more real? He tried to summon Tracey and was met with the usual nothing at all. Typical.

Harrison though got a toothy grin and pulled him momentarily out of his despair. "Aye, looks like it man. At least I don't do any ******** queensberry rules. Everything's ******** fair game if it comes anywhere near us." He didn't move to attack any students though just yet, he wasn't going to go facepunching ******** dragons and s**t unless they actually gave him reason to.

10/10 HP
Defending: Harrison

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm
Dakota's eyes grew wide as he lost all the hot charm of his mermaid body and then got his face ******** over by the guitar pricks...guitar.

"WHAT SORRY MARCUS, DISTRACTED BY BOOBS." Dakota flipped the reaper off and moved away, "nah, Don't worry. I'll come back for her another day kay? Pretty girls shouldn't be left unattended yeah?" He waggled his eyebrows and went to defend Marcus. "s**t man, don't think my golem is going to last that long!"

Too bad he got hit HARD as ******** by the mohawked dude.

Hp: 2
Defending: Marcus for 1

iStoleYurVamps
Ice Queen

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm
Danny grimaced as another hunter joined the red-headed one. Whatever, she'd take them both down. Originally she'd had her sights set on the red-head, but she'd attack whatever got in her line of vision. Or whatever was protecting what was in her line of vision.

At the moment, that meant Leon.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5
Target: Leon

ilu 5 evr

bloodlust dante

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm
Amphi on the other hand was now hiding AWAY from the two battlers, clearly staring at the boil who was not a mermaid ghoul.

And then he winked his way out of the two's path to go defend one of his friends? Amphi wasn't sure what to do and ended up picking up a rock to throw at the hunter.

"And don't come back!"

Oh hey it hit, and hit hard! She whooped and hugged Roch. Shun was right, if she could, and really wanted to. SHE COULD CAUSE DAMAGE. She hoped Shun was proud!

Amphi: 40/40
Damage: 7
Target: Dakota

Ice Queen

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lilwolfpard rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm
It looked like the perpetual cat was out of the bag.

For a moment there she was a HUUUGE ice demon, her horns were made of a lighter ice than her whole body. She looked similar to one standing close to her, really it was kinda eery. Apparently someone felt like making twin golums...

Then she was back to just looking like her usual self. Summoning Takeru was useless, though she could feel his own frustration in the back of her head. The hell was going on? Aqua eyes flicked around to survey the field, noticing that Caelius was even gone. What the heck happened?

Backing up a square she looked around, feeling a little...exposed. Yeah those were some nasty looks heading her way. Still though she was on the defensive, taking up a position in front of a familiar face. Ugh, the kid. Oh well.

"Got your back, Otto."

HP: 10/10
Defending: Otto
Defense: 2

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm
And then Dakota died, waking back up in his ******** what he got for getting distracted by shell boobs.

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
revenant aria rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm
"This party seems to be getting a bit dangerous, don't you think?"

The womanizing hunter would soon find a yellow-green haired trainee fast on his back.

.. Except Dakota was down. You know. Dakota.

WIlson, here Saya came.

HP: 10/10
Defending Wilson for 4

syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 pm
"Ack! O... oh hi.. Remember you. Um. Ehe..."

Deryk was staring at the female with the broken face. The one he hit once only to have an angry black dog get on his a** for it.

"Um. Sorry about... Back at the islands. You know. Um. No hard feelings? Yes?"

HP: 6

LividPeas

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm
Mot smirked. "Nice try." His smirk faded as his glare hardened. "Beat it." He took a shot at the exposed Hunter, mostly as a warning to keep the ******** away from his friends.

Mot: 50/50
Damage: 0

chimarii

Otto flinched when a figure stepped in front of him, recognizing her back after a moment. "Wh-- worry bout your damn self!" Otto snapped, his fists tightened at his sides. Why was the b***h defending him anyway? She was in just as much hot water as he was.

They didn't even have their trap guns anymore!

Otto: 10/10
Defended for: 3 + 2 = 5

Lilwolfpard

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 pm
"NO ME YOU IDIO-" And just like that, Dakota was gone. Cursing. The moon hunter looked at Shun. A small bitter smile. "Just a job, but ******** if you guys never make it easy."

HP: 4
Defending Ofie for: 1

Blade Kuroda

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:41 pm
Refraining from attacking again, Mei blinked at the boil. "..huh..?" They had met before? When--OH! It was him! The boil hunter that attacked her back during the whole destruction of four clans! "You!" The doll practically stood their in awe, pointing at the boil. "What do you mea--no hard feelings? After all this? Really? Just--" Jack..Was it really okay to attack this guy..? She wondered..

HP: 50/50
DMG: not attacking
Target: n/a

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games