• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:50 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desmond smiled as she spoke and simply held onto her, he understood what she was telling him and simply let go of her and knelt down in front of her his hands holding hers and smiled “I don’t know how long I can live, honestly I think I’ve already lived longer than most have for my kinsmen, it isn’t very clear to what effect the demon blood has on a wolf’s lifespan but however long it is I’m not going to leave your side” he’d been very honest since he really didn’t know how long of a lifespan he had since becoming a hybrid, he knew that a lot of demons lived extremely long lives, at least the ones he was aware of, but was long life apart of being a hybrid now, based on his appearance it was clear that he’d aged much slower than before and even bulldog who was the oldest of them all had seemingly aged less than before they’d become hybrids.

Raising a hand up to her cheek he held it there and continued “However long we’ll be together matters not to me so long as I’m with you, and in the end it’ll be worth it” Desmond wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up in his arms, and simply held onto her a smiled on his face as he looked into her eyes and knew that she was all he needed in his life, his pack mates would always be family to him but she was so much more to him and was happy as a result.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:22 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast had no problem curling up in his arms as he picked her up and had to smile. She really liked it when he picked her up like this, showing off how strong he was and it managed to set her off every time. She leaned in and nuzzled his neck, inhaling his scent and giving a deep purr as he started walking again.

She wasn't looking at where he was going, trusting that he'd be heading for the armory that she'd pointed out to him. She had the idea of showing him the armory then making him chase her back to his rooms. The idea had merit, in her opinion.

But she wanted to show him something in the armory first, "I know a demon that's old enough to have watched the demons leave the human realm. So they can live a really, really long time. Were's also have longer lifespans. So, provided that nothing happens to me, we both should have a very long time together," she purred softly to him as he walked along.

Honestly? She wanted to go back to the room now. But....

"Let's go to the armory... I want to show you something there... Then we can do something else..." she whispered, her tail teasing at his legs as he carried her along.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:27 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet found another shadow to step out of in a hidden corner near her tower, bushes surrounded a large piece of black marble with gold and emerald veins in it. She had her cloak on for now. But she had something she needed to do that couldn't wait.

She held out her gloved hands and used the shadows again to bring her Lio's ashes. She used a dagger to break the grass then dug a bit further with her hands then settled the ashes in the depression and filled it in. She knelt there for a moment then raised her eyes to the other three names already carved on the marble. A touch of her abilities saw flames burning Lio's name into the marble. She finally pulled the malachite necklace he'd given her and pulled the largest stone from it, looking at it for a moment.

He'd told her that it had reminded him of her emerald eyes and her stripes when he'd seen it...

She took in a deep breath to keep from crying. She hated to cry. And she'd lost so many already....

She took in another deep breath and gave a deep growl as she swung her hand at the marble, easily embedding the stone into the marble above Lio's name. It hurt like hell, but it was worth. And, again, not the first time she'd done such a thing. the others held rings or stones as well.

She dropped back on her heels holding her hand as she simply breathed for a moment. She'd heal up soon enough.

But this had to be done...

She looked at each name and wondered, again, what she'd done that had cost her so many... None of them could stay alive... It felt like anyone close to her was doomed to die... It was one of the reasons that she avoided getting close to anyone, even her godchildren....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:19 pm
The patient Hunter gets the prey

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

It didn’t take Khajhan long to pick up Sebastet’s trail and came out of the shadows close by to her and just stood there his hands crossed as he observed. He could tell that she was having a difficult time, and simply lowered his hands and stepped over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, but didn’t say anything really he there wasn’t much he could say since he really had never lost like she had, it was one thing to lose your village, it was something else entirely to lose a love one. As he stood there with Sebastet his senses picked up on someone being close by and just looked in the direction of the person.

Sitting on a stone bench not far from them Arqden was quite content to sit there and read a book she’d barrowed from the library, her days were for the most part rather quiet and uneventful apart from the injuries she had to heal not long ago. She was deeply involved in her book as she occasionally would turn the page as well as every now and then reach for a cup that was sitting next to her with a pitcher sitting on the bench as well and would take a drink of tea she had requested be brought to her and resigned herself into a quieter lifestyle than she was perhaps used to but surprisingly it suited her quite well, all the while humming simple child’s lullaby she knew from her childhood.

though hunting through the shadows never hurts either.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:17 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet didn't say anything as Khajhan showed up and put his hand on her shoulder. She simply sat there for a long moment in silence before taking in a hard breath and pushing herself to her feet. If he only knew exactly what all she'd lost over the years, decades, centuries, millennia.... So many years that she'd given up counting...

She visibly pulled herself together, holding everything in tightly. She'd grieve in private later. She didn't need anyone else to see her having her meltdown. She was supposed to be running an entire island and couldn't appear weak in front of any of them.

Well, that was her thought process...

She noted that enough time had passed that the sun was starting to set. In a couple of hours, she could move around without the cloak safely. For now, she simply left it on and turned to see Arqden on her bench. She also turned her head to note Ash moving down one of the pathways and moved to intercept them both.

She knew Khajhan would follow her and was kindof relying on him to help keep her on track, to keep her from collapsing too soon... She wasn't sure why she was relying on him like this. She hadn't even known him a full day yet. But she simply knew...

"Ash, Arqden... We may need both of you soon. Someone else has arrived on the island. Like the Hunters, but more militaristic. There's one with them that we'll be pulling out, the rest we will need to be a bit... artistic... in eliminating. I'm sure the two of you can figure out how to work together..." she started.

Then Ash shook his head, "I can't right now. I would like to, but I have a new charge for the moment. She's going to require a full week of attention to start with. I have to get her past her heat, then see about training her ice abilities. She's part demon, so I'm obligated. She's.." he started to explain then stopped when Sebastet held up a hand to stop him.

"Morrigan?" she asked him simply and gave a sigh when he nodded, "Alright then. While you're working with her, see about getting her niece started on climbing lessons. The trees in the garden are fine for that and will keep them both out of harms way while we take care of this group. Just make sure Morrigan knows the risks," she told him simply then gave a relieved sigh when he simply gave her a partial bow and moved on his way towards his tower, flashing Arqden a wink on his way just to tease her.

Sebastet turned to the elf, "That leaves you. If you're still interested, we could use the help. If not, don't worry about it. I know who to bring in. I just hope you can hold your temper with him. It means we'll have to move at night, though," she told her then took in a deep breath and looked towards the library.

"I just hope I can hold my temper with him..." she muttered to herself as she watched Cain walking towards the library.... Only to trip over his own two feet on the way.... One would be truly shocked to find out that he was so graceful when fighting...

But it was either him or Blade....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 am
take care not to hurt yourself

Red Gypsy

User Image

Arqden Graylock

Ashigaera moved about silently attending to things behind the scene during times when Lidia was asleep, the day was coming to a close which meant that she would be waking soon but seldom ever woke up much after dusk. A list in hand most of the things being handled and having been Lidia’s familiar for quite a long time it was no surprise that she tended to get the long list especially when there was work around the castle to take care of. Going through the garden she couldn’t help but notice someone heading towards the Library, looking up the sun was below the castle walls but still up, shaking her head there was only one person who was foolish enough to come out at the oddest of times and not be concerned about their well being her small form made her hard to see but perfect for when she needed to move around quietly. This time though her eyes were on Cain who appeared to be out sooner than he should be, must of thought that it was dark enough she guessed as she caught the attention of one of the maids and pointed in Cain’s direction “he’s at it again” she said, her almost childish voice hiding her age the maid sighed and replied “yes he is thank you best i go put something on him before he burns up” Ashigaera nodded and watched as the maid took off in his direction with some haste in her step stopping by a door briefly to get a cloak to throw on him before continuing, Ashigaera shook her head a moment before she looked at her list and looked around finding Sebastet out in the garden with a strange man and the elf that had arrived not long ago and just darted off in her direction.

Arqden looked up from her book and closed it when she heard Sebastet speaking to her about an issue and stood up stepping towards them “of course, I’ve got nothing pressing going on and the book isn’t going anywhere, I’ll do what I can to help however I can” she stopped when she heard someone “HEY Sebastet!” Ashigaera hopped up onto a bench close to everyone and stood there her eyes focused on everyone as she spoke “what do you want done with all the new equipment and old equipment that was in the armory? A lot of weapons and armor was damaged or destroyed, and the new stuff isn’t what we normally have laying around, think Lidia’s gonna be unhappy about that when she wakes up, also what’s going on?” Ashigaera was honest about Lidia’s mood she’d be very unhappy meant she had to spend a day or two figuring out what to do with most of it since the armory was before the attack filled to the brim with weapons and armor, now… well the first floor was full of holes and the equipment fairing no better, though she was somewhat curious about what was going on at the moment since she caught the tail end of what the Elf said.

Khajhan simply followed Sebastet wherever she went, though the elf’s assistance was a plus but what somewhat surprised him was the creature who’d shown up and just started talking to them, he had never really dealt with what appeared to be a familiar more so one that obviously had some free will and independence, Arqden looked at Ashigaera only having seen her a couple of times since arriving here it wasn’t very often she saw her or Lidia having met Lidia once one evening when she was heading to her room to turn in for the night, and Ashigaera following close to her.

there are some things that magic just doesn't put back

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:06 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet gave a sigh of relief when she saw a maid putting a cloak on Cain then talking animatedly to him as she led him towards the library. At least he wouldn't go up in flames...

Then she nodded in thanks to Arqden for her agreement to help. She would have spoken up to her but she was interrupted and looked down at the familiar, "Ah.. Ashigaera... Right... The armory... The first floor was the only one that took any damage, so send the truly damaged weapons and armor to the village. The blacksmith can melt them down and reuse the metal and wood involved. Order more stuff for the castle staff. Lidia will know what to get. New stuff gets assessed as always. If it's cursed, put it in the special library across from the office and I'll get to it later. If not, put it in the armory. There should be a delivery from the village later tonight or early tomorrow. There's another shipment of books for the library, bedding, and stuff for the kitchen. There may be more stuff in it, I'm not sure. She knows what to do with it all. Other orders are as usual, I guess. If there's any more applications for castle residency, tell Lidia to use her head on them," she explained, trying to work through everything as it came to her.

Then another one hit her and she swallowed briefly and plunged on ahead, "I'll need Lio's things packed down and his weapons put in the armory with Julius, Chorus, and D'Aego's weapons..." she said in a softer tone, knowing that the familiar would get the point.

She took in a deep breath and continued, "As for the rest, it's more of the usual, but they're better armed this time. I know Lidia and you can fight, but you two are best at taking care of that blasted paperwork for me and you know it," she finished. Ashigaera would know what she meant on that one since the Hunters were all too frequent an occurrence.

She glanced at Khajhan briefly... Well... They used to be frequent...

Before they went anywhere, another servant came up with some news that made the Hylarr blink for a moment, "Bane is back. He's kidnapped someone and is holding her in the courtyard. I already sent Bast and her mate out to see to it. I'll work on getting his cave back in order," was all the servant said before she moved off to Sebastet's Tower to head down to that particular cave.

"Well... Someone's back from the dead... This, I've got to see..." she muttered to herself and simply started walking towards the front room, then the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:35 pm
take care not to hurt yourself

Red Gypsy

User Image

Arqden Graylock

Ashigaera nodded understanding fully and grinned “of course we’ll take care of everything per usual, as for Lio’s stuff” she hopped off the bench and walked over to her and placed a hand on her leg “don’t worry we’ll make sure it’s stored correctly like the rest” she looked at the Elf who seemed uncertain about her and just smiled “don’t worry elf, i’m harmless unless you are my enemy, you better hope I don’t find you if we are enemies” she looked up at Sebastet and continued “It would be nice to come out to hunt every now and then but I understand why, Lidia’s got this place running smoothly” Arqden spoke up “Lidia?” Ashigaera looked at Arqden and nodded “yup! She’s my contract holder, I am Lidia’s Familiar though if you ask me that could be a curse or a blessing, depends on the day” she chuckled a bit and continued “we’ve been together a good portion of her life and well beyond my own life” looking back at Sebastet and continued “we’ll make sure that runners are standing by with a couple of carts to scavenge anything useful after the battle is over” Ashigaera stopped when the maid showed up to inform everyone that Bane had returned and had a quest and just moaned and watched as Sebastet took off to see him with Khajhan close by looking back over to Arqden she shrugged before she darted off after Sebastet to see what was going on, Arqden wasn’t really sure what to think about a dragon being here but if they knew this dragon then obviously he wasn’t a threat to them and just sighed and started making her way that way as well.

there are some things that magic just doesn't put back

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:20 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast frowned at Bane but moved through the door anyway into the reception hall, then out into the garden. She paused there, like everyone did, to see the look on Jenny's face when she saw the garden the first time. Desmond hadn't been that thrilled with it, but she'd known he was distracted at the time.

Bane had a different reaction...

He paused to look it over then gave a small softer smile, "It's good to see that she was able to restore it. Last time I was here, it had seen some damage," he commented, his keen eyes picking out the lovers maze and the bathhouse next to it. Those, he simply smiled over.

To get to his cave here, he'd have to go through Sebastet's Tower. But that meant passing the kitchen, so he figured he might as well eat anyway.

Like any gentleman, he offered his arm to Jenny and Ashigaera, knowing full well that the familiar would have no problem riding on his shoulder. He looked at the familiar, "I'm guessing that you're working in Sebastet's Tower. I'll have to use the access there to get to my cave. But I want to eat first. Any suggestions on what's good? And any news on what's changed in the last three hundred years?" he started.

He had a feeling that Jenny was going to ignore him anyway. But, the way he saw it, he'd given her a soft landing...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:01 pm
Live long enough as we have

Red Gypsy

Lidia
Ashigaera

Ashigaera nodded and replied as they made their way into the garden “no problem, if Lidia doesn’t get to it I’ll make sure that they are raw silk, I believe we have a sizeable amount of raw silk sheets in storage somewhere that was acquired since you’re time here” she paused when they entered the garden and accepted the ride on Bane’s shoulder graciously before she continued “as for the lighting might want to see it first as lot has changed since you were here last” she grinned and continued “the lighting was admittedly inadequate even for walking around that cave of yours so Lidia and I spent some time sprucing the place up a bit and making it more livable” she stopped when she heard Jenny Gasp in surprise, Ashigaera having a toothy smile on her face as she continued “Sebastet has done a lot with this garden though, Lidia’s efforts in finding the right people to care for it after it was restored is where the real work came in. Have to admit those humans do have a gentle touch when it comes to plants, could make some Fae envious for the skill and care they’ve put into keeping the garden maintained” Jenny was amazed by how vast it was but also how beautiful it was, without realizing It she had rested a hand on Bane’s forearm before she pulled away and stepped forward “it’s beautiful, to think that if things had been allowed to proceed, this place would have likely been put to the torch by my hand without realizing it was here” she paused when she heard someone clear their throat and turned to see who, a woman in a cloak casually walked towards them and spoke in a clear voice “that would have been most of unfortunate considering the time and effort put into this garden let alone this castle” Ashigaera waved at the woman and giggled “well, well… look whose up early for once” Lidia briefly looked up as the light was fading and pushed the hood back revealing her face and replied “kinda hard to sleep with all the racket going on, though having an unwelcome guest in my room when I got up was a unexpected surprise” Ashigaera looked confused “unwelcomed quest, I don’t recall anyone being there last time I looked” Lidia shook her head as replied “well there was someone there huddled in a corner he wore an unusual patch on his shoulder, was terrified, more so after he saw me get out of bed” she raised her hand revealing an RRT suppression patch and continued “must say he was a fine meal, especially after he tried to put a hole in me when he realized what I was” looking at Ashigaera as she sat on Bane’s shoulder and continued “though we’ll need someone to clean the mess up” she walked over to Jenny and smiled lightly “I suppose you’re a new resident here, we’ll have to get you sorted out, though it seems you’ve already been sorted and you…” she looked at Bane and shook her head “back from the dead are we, took your dear sweet time to show up again, we’d all figured you’d croaked at this point, I think at one point there was a discussion on how to handle the cave but since you’re back we’ll put that thought aside and sort out any issues you might have along with anything you’d likely need” looking at Bast and Desmond she raised an eyebrow and stepped towards them stopping in front of them both “does Sebastet know about him” Desmond nodded “yes she gave her blessing” Lidia nodded and replied “that’s good, I’ll see about making sure that the staff has moved your belongings to whichever room you two are bedding at, as well as have the tailor come in and verify your sizes for clothing so that there is a supply of adequate apparel that fits you”

While Lidia was talking Ashigaera looked at Bane and spoke softly to address his question “well the cooking staff has been outdoing themselves with a lot of meal choices, though I think the favorite is the smoked meats and fishes, as well as the fresh veggies, though honestly I think most of their meal choices are quite appetizing. As for what’s changed well, besides change in residence, I guess a lot of remodeling as taken place to make this castle more comfortable, though I think the biggest change has been getting the southwest tower in a livable state, Sebastet insisted on it getting it done sooner than later so a lot of staff and people from the village chipped in to get it done” Ashigaera stopped when Lidia stopped talking and looked at her “alright Ashigaera don’t hang around to long, we’ve got work to do later on now that we’ve got new residence to get sorted” Ashigaera chimed in “and attend to all the new gear and remodel of the entire first floor of the armory” Lidia sighed “seriously was that where all the noise was coming from, what happened?” Ashigaera replied before Desmond could “a fight the goons who’d shown up shot the place up damaging armor and weapons in the process and left us with stuff we don’t normally have laying around” sighing heavily Lidia nodded and replied “alright I’ll take a look at the armory and see what needs to be done, when your done, collect a couple of men to assist in sorting the gear out” Ashigaera nodded and watched as Lidia walked passed them heading into the reception hall a moment to attend to any issue that have arose since last evening. Ashigaera smiled as she checked the tobacco in her pipe and was happy it was still holding a light and just took a deep draw from it before she released it and grinned as she sat on Bane’s shoulder quite content to remain there for a while before she had to leave and attend to the matters at hand.

Jenny during that time had walked further into the garden just amazed by it and couldn’t help but look around, at one time she’d had a small flower garden that she tended but when her duties with RRT started getting in the way she couldn’t afford to look after it. For a moment she was lost in the garden until Arqden passed her by and smiled lightly as she sat down at the bench she’d been at not long ago, her tea having been refreshed by the staff and sat there looking at Jenny “amazing isn’t it?” Jenny looked at Arqden and nodded “haven’t seen anything like it” Jenny looked at Arqden slightly confused “you’re…” Arqden smiled and replied “yes an Elf, I’m a Liaison from the elvish realms at the request of King Lareth of the demon realm, I’m Arqden Graylock a pleasure” Arqden was being kind as her station required and watched as Jenny approached her “Jenny Lancaster” she was hesitant, Arqden could see It and spoke up “well Jenny, if you want some clear advise, why not spend some time here you may find that you’ll enjoy it here” Jenny was surprised and replied “I don’t know how I could, it’s not like I have a choice” Arqden raised an eyebrow and replied “everyone has a choice, after all he did why not you” Jenny looked in the direction Desmond who was occupied with Bast and replied “I can’t see how he could as well considering what we are and who we work for, it’s not like they’d let us leave willingly” Arqden nodded understanding a few things “well perhaps that is something you’ll have to talk to him about” Jenny simply nodded.

and you aren't likely to be surprised by many things

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:33 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane simply nodded to Lidia politely, listened to the conversations going, then reached up to tap Ashigaera's knee gently, "Why don't you go check on those sheets for me, would you, Bit? I'll help the new guest entertained while you and the ever-resourceful Lidia arrange for a room for her in the Were's Hall. My suggestion for additional clothing would lean towards tights and tunics. Much like Blade was favoring the last time I was here," he said softly to the familiar, knowing that she'd take a great deal of delight in making those arrangements.

He could always peg a shopaholic...

Bast smiled at Lidia, "We're in his rooms, in the Were's Hall. It's next to Blade's rooms. Some of the servant's have been taking care of us so far, so they'll know where we are," she said simply, knowing that Lidia wouldn't say anything about Bast's lack of permanent living arrangements before now. She hadn't felt really safe until Desmond had started to chase her that day, so she hadn't really picked out a set of rooms. Her clothes and other things were actually being housed in Sebastet's private library at the moment.

Once Ashigaera got off of his shoulder and scampered off with a delighted laugh, Bane approached Jenny and leaned in close to her ear, "That, my dear, is one very good reason to question it when one is given an order to destroy. Either a life or a place. You never know what you're destroying until it's gone. And, housed in this place are quite possibly the very last of an entire race that predate the humans entirely. One of which is now bound to your brother..." he whispered to her softly, only wanting her to hear that.

He backed off and offered his arm again with a challenge in his metallic eyes, as if daring her to take offense and refuse his company, "Come... We were promised food and I'm feeling a bit hungry," he said in a normal tone, "Being dead can do that, I hear..." he teased a bit, knowing that his open flirting would make the elf roll her eyes at him and dismiss him. She was the type.

Bast frowned at Bane but shook it off and tugged on Desmond's hand as she started towards the kitchen, "Come on. We didn't get any breakfast yet," she teased him a bit, knowing full well which 'breakfast' he preferred. But he'd already gotten that one, so they needed food now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Jenny looked at Bane somewhat surprised by what he had said but didn’t say anything when she looked into his eyes and noted that he was being serious more so when he offered her his arm and sighed as she accepted it, and simply followed hi to the kitchen, Arqden shook her head as she walked past them deciding that it would be best for her to also stop by the kitchen to if nothing else have a meal as well and simply watched everything with some mild amusement.

Desmond nodded as Bast led the way to the kitchen, though admittedly he was primarily focused on Bast’s curves and how she walked more than anything and before long brought her in close to him and simply wrapped an arm around her shoulder and walked along side her as they headed towards the door, though their pleasantries quickly were interrupted when one of the kitchen staff rushed through the door suddenly and yelled “we need some help someone’s hurt in here” Arqden’s attention immediately shifted to the staff and didn’t wait any time rushing passed everyone in a near run as she went through the door to see what happened, Jenny looked at Bane a moment and her instincts took over as she let go of Bane and rushed forward to assist, though unaware that Arqden was a healer and pulling out her medical kit as she smacked Desmond on the shoulder as she passed them by “come on, I’ll likely need your help” Desmond calming Bast as he picked her up in his arms and carried her with him as he rushed forward to see what was going on.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:01 am
Red Gypsy

For a moment Khajhan thought about what to do, seeing into her memories she had a lot of fond memories in the garden and while it would have been easy to simply take her to their home in the shadows he knew that at the moment that wasn’t what was needed and simply took her hand catching a look from her as he led the way upstairs and outside without hesitation, noting that it was still daytime he took extra measure to make sure that Sebastet wouldn’t be hurt by the sun as they walked through the garden together though this time their pace had slowed so that they could spend some quality time together, even though they could sense the others feelings towards the other Khajhan also wanted her to see it and holding her hand as they settled into each-others arms, their steps slowed greatly as he wanted her to see a world without pain or suffering, the shade produced by the shadows around them helped keep her from being harmed by the sunlight and at this point that was all he cared about was making sure she wasn’t harmed. Eventually they sat down at a bench close to the center of the garden and held each other in their arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan allowed Wind to lead him through the castle until they reached the garden. Egan was visibly excited to get to see the garden. There were a lot of rumors going around the village about the garden and how amazing and beautiful it was. He hadn't been exaggerating when he'd said that the garden was legendary to the people of the village.

As they reached the start of the garden, Egan had to pull Wind to a stop as he tried to take in the first view of the legendary garden. Without thinking about it, he reached down to take Wind's hand in a clearly affectionate gesture. "The garden looks incredible just from here," he said, clearly a bit in awe. "I can't believe that I actually get to see it. Like I said before, it's a bit legendary in the village. Everyone wants to get a chance to see it." He had to smile as he thought about things. "I guess that I'll have to enjoy the garden enough for all of them so that I can go back at some point and tell them all about it. I think that they'll enjoy hearing about it in more detail."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas