Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Kaede's Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 am
Demona Haruki

"Demona!" Kaede yelled the young girl's name in concern and alarm as she helplessly watched Demona receive a bad injury to her sword arm before the demon pinned her against a tree with its good arm. Fearing for Demona's life Kaede quickly ordered, "Everyone, do your best to finish it off before it has a chance to hurt her any further!" Kaede herself quickly loosed a purification arrow at the back of the demon's head since it was facing away from them. All its attention seemed to be focused on Demona. Before it had time to do anything else, arrows found their marks and covered the lizard's back just as Kaede's arrow found its target and pierced the lizard's skull embedding itself in its brain.

The lizard gave a pained shriek before completely dissolving under the purification spell, releasing Demona from its hold against the tree. One of the villagers quickly caught the unconscious girl before she had a chance to hit the ground. Kaede did a quick inspection of Demon's injuries while two men were sent back to the village to get a stretcher. Upon their return, Kaede ordered the men to take Demona to her hut where she would personally see to the treatment of her injuries once she got together the herbs she needed. Once Kaede had everything in order, she made her way back to her hut and promptly applied a poultice to Demona's arm that would disinfect the wound and stop the bleeding. She wrapped the arm in bandages to keep the poultice in place before making a strong antidote just in case Demona had been poisoned that would also act as a blood restorative to help the girl regain the blood she'd lost from her injury. Seeing as Demona was still unconscious, Kaede carefully poured the potion into the girl's mouth and gently massaged her throat until she swallowed so she wouldn't choke. She would have waited until Demona had regained consciousness to give her the potion, but didn't wish to take any chances if there was a possibility she'd been poisoned. Therefor in Kaede's reckoning, the sooner she was given an antidote the better so as not to give any poison a chance to take effect. Now that Kaede had done all she could, she anxiously sat by Demona's bedside and watched over her in the hopes she would soon recover enough to regain consciousness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

"Not really a demon; not really human....

The young hanyou fell into the arms of the villagers once she was free from the lizard demon's grasp bruised and battered from the fight. Demona was glad that the pain in her arm had been numbed by Kaede's medicine and she rested easy on the futon that was provided for her. She hoped that she was now accepted into the village even when she failed to defeat the attacking demon when she was in human form. She took the antidote and in a hour later Demona stirred and looked around the hut disoriented, "Kaede is the village safe?" she asked softly wondering if the demon had been killed though she knew she didn't land many devastating blows to help kill it. She was grateful for the villagers and especially Kaede for taking her in and nursing her wounds, "Thank you" she said softly wondering what this Inuyasha and his friends were like but for now she knew she needed to heal and rest. Demona sat up slowly and looked at the bandages knowing how badly she was injured but she knew it was worth it to protect the village. She sighed softly, "I'm sorry I couldn't kill that demon before I turned human" she said looking a bit ashamed.

....I'm not either. That's all."

Theme song:The exiled hanyou princess

Demona Haruki

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:31 pm
Kaede had been sitting with the monk for a good while, waiting for Demona to awaken. They had talked quietly for a good while. When she finally stirred, Kaede moved forward slowly. "Hush child, ye did good. The village is safe. They are grateful yet for ye assistance." The monk moved forward. "Eat child." His voice was soft and low. He placed a bowl of stew near her before moving back to where he was before.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

Demona smiled at Kaede grateful for her kindness and looked at the monk not really trusting him but picked up the bowl and set it in her lap speaking in a very soft voice, "I'm glad I could help this village the best I could." Her face was hidden behind her bangs keeping the monk from seeing her face. Demona slowly started to eating with her good hand remaining silent but enjoyed the taste of the stew and wondered what Kaede had told the monk about her. She didn't trust this newcomer and had the urge to growl but remembered she was still human. Demona kept her face cast down as she ate the stew hoping that the monk hadn't seen the scar over her eye and looked over at her sword laying beside her bed. She listened to Kaede and the monk sighing softly reminding herself she was still human until the son rose and wondered if her arm would heal but it was very deep and would take time to heal. The hanyou didn't trust the monk nor did she want him near her hoping he didn't find out she was half demon and was a human only for the night. Blue grey eyes were cast down at her bowl of half eaten stew, "When is the sun going to rise?" she wondered silently, "I hate being human I'm so weak in this state."

Demona finally looked up as she finished Kaede's stew then looked over at her bandaged arm that was now throbbing with pain, "Kaede may I have more stew and my arm hurts" she said softly wincing in pain not having the energy to get up from her futon. Deep down she wondered what this Inuyasha was like and it made her feel better that he too was like her but doubted that he was accepting of others like him.

Demona Haruki

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:48 pm
Tomo studied the young woman. He had seen her transformation but that didn't much matter. In the Southern Lands it had become known that Lady Hotaru accepted all. It hadn't been long since she had taken over, but during her time of hiding, she had made it a point for the human villages and youkai villages help those of the mixed breed. With these tales, many half breeds had gone to the southern lands, hiding from the cats. Once she had taken over, they had been able to reveal themselves. The trade for the southern lands had flourished and was starting to become well known as it once was in the past. He ate his food silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:59 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

She looked at Tomo with an untrusting stare and was tempted to snarl a warning to keep his distance. As a human she was somewhat unable to make the sounds of a growl. Demona was still untrusting of anyone and feral. "You better keep your distance from me or you will regret it" she said in a defensive tone now feeling threatened by him. Soon she looked away from him and ate quietly facing away from the monk. She only trusted Kaede and no one else in the village even if they had helped fight the attacking demon. The hanyou remained distant and tense feeling that the monk was too close to her and in her space to the point that she was ready to snap at him. Injured or not she was not going to let a monk get the best of her and she warned him again this time with deep growling sound that a human couldn't make not giving him eye contact, "You better move back monk before you get hurt."

She hoped that Kaede would tell Tomo that she was very untrusting to anyone and that he was pushing her limits even when she was warning him. Demona hoped that the sun would rise soon and that she could show this monk to keep his distance from her. "Kaede tell him to back off and that he's too close and that he will get hurt if he doesn't heed my warning." she said showing that she was not to be messed with and that she was VERY serious about trusting any human that close to her.

Demona Haruki

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm
Tomo's eyes sparkled with mirth. He kept his gaze neutral though and carefully looked away. Even as she spoke, he said nothing. Apparently sitting a good 10 feet away still wasn't far enough away for her taste. She had to have been judged harshly. When she finally spoke to Kaede, he caught her gaze and minutely shook his head before he spoke. "Child, ye have no need to fear this humble mark. Whether you believe it or not, I do not look upon another's race as something that makes them unworthy." He settled back against the wall, closing his eyes and going back to his childhood. "In my village in the West, I learned early on of the nature of the outside world beyond the borders of the Southern Lands for the current false Lord at that time brought them to us. He informed us as humans we were to be despised, nothing more than slaves. Beneath us were hanyous. I watched him decapitate an entire family before us. As I grew older, I learned to watch what I said. Then I met my Lady. She taught us that not all were the same. She made it her duty to free the hanyous and humans alike. When she finally regained her place as the Lady of our Lands, we celebrated for days. We could all finally live in peace." Opening his eyes, he looked toward her. "Many of them lashed out but finally they realized they were safe. Know that I speak this truth child. I will not harm ye no matter what. Humans and youkai must learn to coexist peacefully in order for any future to be plausible. That falls for hanyou's as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 pm
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

Demona still didn't trust him and she didn't trust anyone except Kaede because she showed her kindness and took her in and cared for her wounds. She didn't care about this lady of the his lands all she cared about was her safety and looked away from him. "You know nothing about me!" she said, "There's no way I'm going with you monk I have other more important goals to tackle then go with a petty human." Demona snarled in frustration with this human he didn't understand where she had come from or why she was this distrusting of humans or demons. It wasn't that she was judged it was because she had been locked away from any contact for 40 years and it caused her to become feral. Tomo had no clue that she was from a strong dog demon bloodline that ruled the Southwestern Territory and the heir to the leadership. Demona fell silent and looked away from the monk and over to Kaede, "Can you tell me when the sun rises?" she asked softly desperately wanting her demon blood to return once the sun rose. Her wounds would mostly heal and she would be much stronger in case another demon attacked the village.

Demona Haruki

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 am
Tomo couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped. Covering his mouth, he forced himself to stop. "I never said I wanted to take ye anywhere child. I thought ye might have heard of the southern lands. Nothing more." He couldn't help the random chuckles. Kaede sighed and shook her head. Tomo was a trouble maker like Miroku it seemed. She soothed Demona. "Calm yourself Demona. All will be well. The sun shall be rising here shortly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am
Demona the Exiled hanyou

User Image

She looked away from Tomo and let out a sigh, "Kaede I'm going outside to get some fresh air." she said softly as she got up and picked up her sword and slipped it into her pants belt. Demona walked outside of the hut and was glad to get away from that monk who frustrated her and didn't understand what she had been through or why she was the way she was. She sighed and walked over to the tree and sat down with her back against it waiting for the sun to rise so she could become a hanyou again and use her sword effectively. She closed her eyes and dozed off with her sword leaning against her left shoulder. Demona was happy to be accepted into the village though she still had social problems that distanced her from the rest of the villagers.

Demona Haruki

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 am
User Image

As they arrived at the village, Koto detected a new scent. It was halfbreed. Tilting his head, he gave a small grin. This village sure drew the strangest of people. Stopping in front of Kaede's hut with the others, he flared his youki. Almost immediately, he watched the old woman appear with Tomo. Grinning broadly now at Tomo, Koto explained what had happened to Rin. Settling her on a mat inside, He lifted the others onto mats as well, careful not to disturb them. Once it was finished, he moved to Tomo and clapped him on the shoulder. "Hey old man. Long time it has been." The old priest chuckled. "It certainly has pup. Come, let us leave the hut to allow the others rest." Tomo motioned for Masato. "Come Masato. Ye will come as well. You left in the midst of training. We will pick it up again here in a moment."

[Exit to Kaede's Village]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 am
The sky...
The sea...
There is always a place to be...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

Masato had followed behind the group, walking silently through the whole way. Fatigue hadn't hit him surprisingly, a restless night and a long journey back to the village, he would have gotten tired by now after all he was only human. He could see the village upon arrival once they exit the forest and into the great opening. Houses were still intact, by the looks of it there hadn't been any youkai attacks that assaulted the village. So the village had remained untouched, that was a relief. Following the small group to Kaede's hut, he looked around to check the village. It was peaceful once more, everyone was at work and rather lively as they put their backs into getting their job done. One worker was fixing a roof that had been damaged, although wasn't it fixed quite sometime ago before they left? Another villager was carrying a basket, although he couldn't tell from the contents inside from the distance he was at. The old era of Japan, it somewhat amazed him that at this time period this is how everything was sorted out. Seeing it with his own eyes was better than reading out of a book.

Koto had paused in the midst of walking, Kaede's hut was just a few walks down. It wasn't long till he felt a sudden small surge of power coming from him and faded shortly. Was he drawing their attention? Within moments, Kaede and Tomo had exit the hut and approach them in greeting. So Koto was alerting them of their arrival, it would've been simple just to enter the hut and not cause a sudden surprise that a youkai appeared. Although, he guessed that the two being skilled and experienced they could distinguish between youki. Koto had made way to settle Rin and Miroku inside, explaining the situation with Rin back in the forest. It was a story he didn't want to recall, just thinking about it wasn't pleasant. He fixed the cuffs of his selves, adjusting them as Koto chatted with Tomo and withdrawn himself from the hut, planning to head to another hut or somewhere he could rest before it'll hit him anytime soon. It wasn't long when Tomo arrived, catching his attention to follow the old priest. His original plan of him napping would be put aside for now and followed his lead. His Shikigami followed after the group, they trotted ahead much to their own interest to see where they were going to do.

Location - Kaede's Village
Action - Following Tomo
Conversation - Stian, Rin, Koto, Miroku, Touga, Kaede, Tomo.
Kind of mood - Quiet, Relaxed
Objective - Training
Outside -Morning
Crush - None.

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Koto walked calmly next to Tomo. As they reached a small patch of grass that was clear of any dirt, he settled back against a tree, inhaling. He almost gagged at the very potent scent of unwashed bodies. Couldn't humans take more care? Those humans that lived in the south made it a habit to wash themselves daily simply for the fact it helped the youkai get along with them. Here though it was disgusting. Tomo had apparently been keeping up his cleansing ritual. Turning to Masato, his nose wrinkled slightly. "Perhaps a bath is needed soon Masato." He kept his voice a little on the humorous side. No need to insult the boy. "Oh by they way, I must apologize for earlier. I was not quite myself."

Glancing over at Tomo, he saw the old priest was seated silently. In his lap rested a familiar staff. Why hadn't Hotaru reclaimed the staff? It was a divine staff that not just anyone could use. Apparently Tomo had been allowed access. Tomo gave a heavy nod toward him. Tomo turned to Masato. "Masato, I know you must be tired but I needed to speak with you about the bow that you acquired not that long ago. That bow is one of the few that is very special. It is in fact Midoriko's own bow. Have you felt anything from the bow itself?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 pm
The sky...
The sea...
There is always a place to be...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

The travel came to a hault as Koto and Tomo settle themselves to rest, while Masato settle himself to standing. Tomo had brought him here, what will his training be to his curiosity. Koto had turned to him, Masato perked up to have suddenly stopped in front of him like this. With a small humor in his voice, pointing out that he need to bathe himself. Now that he mentioned it, it had been a while since he actually did take a bath, not to mention that he had to run last night. With a finger, he ran through his hair a bit and rubbed it between his index and thumb. Oily it was, he should had known better than to take a bath. With an embarrassed expression, a soft uneasy chuckle escaped from him. "You're right, I should bath before I do anything..." He looked back up to Koto and then smiled at his apology. "It's fine, I understand what happened back there."

Masato shifted his attention to Tomo, his explanation of the bow he had been given by Hotaru herself made him blink for a second. He removed the bow from his own body. It hadn't been damaged nor worn, but it wouldn't been a surprise if the was old. By it's appearance, it looked old itself that it could break if it wanted, but it was sturdy and in good shape. Who was this original owner, this Midoriko? He hadn't read someone like that in his books, but he as interested and curious. With Tomo asking about the bow, he shifted his glance back at the bow. "Only once that I felt a pulse, however that was long ago when Hotaru had given it to me. Ever since after, I haven't felt that presence anymore."

Location - Kaede's Village
Action - Talking to Tomo and Koto
Conversation - Stian, Rin, Koto, Miroku, Touga, Kaede, Tomo.
Kind of mood - Embarassed, Curious
Objective - Training
Outside -Morning
Crush - None.

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Stian followed them into a human village. He rumbled at the humans but otherwise said nothing. He followed Koto to a hut where he is unloaded, the pup, Rin and the monk set out on cots to rest. Koto had then wondered off with the human, Stian chose not to go though, but rather laid down in the corner to sleep.

OOC:
Where: Kaede's Village
Who: Rin (resting) -- Touga (resting) -- Miroku (resting)

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff