Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:06 pm
Rika hummed a tune sitting on the stairs the wind blowing quite fiercely. She shut her eyes listening to the whispers of the wind, she smiled to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:22 pm
Teo went into the locker room and quickly went into the shower, leaving his clothes on the bench beside the shower.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:25 pm
Rika narrowed her eyes at the tree that had captured her attention. She walked steadily towards it and started climbing silently. She sat on a branch looking at the view "Woah" she murmured as she leaned against the trunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 pm
Teo quickly washed up and tossed a towel over his head as he started to dry off. "stay safe..." he thought to himself as he started getting dressed  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Rika shut her eyes enjoying the breeze and the view, not noticing that she fell asleep. So silent and so peaceful "Nnn..." she moaned as she slept  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm
Teo got dressed and ran outside, looking around for Rika "Rika? You still here?" he called out  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Rika slept quietly, her hand dropping the bag she carried down to the bottom of the tree, she groaned  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Teo heard the thud of the bag and turned to see her up in a tree "you've gotta be kidding me..." he muttered as he walked over to the tree. He kicked the tree causing it to shake slightly "time to wake up" he said loudly.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm
Rika's eyes fluttered open "Eek, quit it!" she gasped grabbing at the branch "Jeezz you could have killed me" she said as she looked down "Err... or I could get killed" she muttered as she slid down carefully  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 pm
"you're safe aren't you?" he asked with a small shrug "plus shouting didn't work so that was my only other option" he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking "c'mon lets get some lunch" he said with a smirk  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 am
She quickly picked up her bag and followed after him, "Oh... a-alright" she murmured looking down at the grass beneath her. She fixed her purple hair which was messy from sleeping in a tree  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm
Teo glanced back at Rika for a moment before looking straight ahead "I'm glad you had fun" he said in a somewhat soft voice.  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm
Rika smiled "It was... new" she said as she tugged on her hair walking behind him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:30 pm
Teo let out a small laugh "well it's more fun when you're on the field" he said as he crossed his arms behind his head  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:31 pm
"I'm more of a volly ball girl" she smirked as she smug her bag and it hit his back lightly, she smiled brightly  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff