Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

"Well, I'm not ready to spar with you again. I'd hope to be sannin before you'd come back." admitted Suzume, sighing softly and wondering how much longer she might have to wait until the Raikage gave her missions.

Cloud in the meantime, was enjoying as Kein scratched his head, happy that Kein was paying attention to him. "Why not just go out and about until either of you think of something then? You were taking a break from your training anyway, Suzume." suggested the dog.

That was one idea, although the red head was not sure about it. "Perhaps. Aside from training and seeing the Raikage later, I haven't much to do. Although we could perhaps get a bite to eat."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1215

The clone smiled a bit and said," Becoming a Sannin is a major accomplishment. Its also a major responsibility. Should something happen to the Raikage we have to be willing to step in. And as much as I hate politics it would be my duty thus I would be forced to do so." The idea kinda bugged him. He didnt want to be Raikage but he knew full well the elders would choose him in such an event. When Cloud spoke up about getting out and about the Kein clone shrugged its shoulders and said," Sure I have nothing better to do. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

It did sound as if it would be a big responsibility, to step in and take control of the entire village. Suzume was not sure if she would be up for such a task. She was only taking care of one student right now and the thought of looking after more seemed staggering. Cloud was obviously happy that Kein would join them to go around town and the idea of having company was appealing to Suzume.

"Awesome, I wanna get a bite to eat then! Let's go!" said Cloud, turning and headed down the steps and back towards the village. Deciding that a meal could not hurt, Suzume said "I guess we'll have a bite to eat then first." She'd follow soon after her dog but would slow down or wait and make sure the Kein clone was following after them.

((Exit with Kein to the Kumo restaurant place))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko slowly made her way back to the temple. Although she had gotten side tracked she still manage to get to the temple; the place where she spent the majority of her time. She continued to make her way out to a nice clearing on the water. She used her water walk ability to help her then knelt down; using the ability to hover her just above the water. She closed her eyes as she started to clear her mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki didn't know where he'd wandered to but it was certainly calming. His bag was filled with several scrolls that weighed on his shoulder but he ignored the feeling, determined to study and learn. Settling down, he took his bag off and dropped it onto the ground, resting himself on a smooth rock. He kept the bag between his feet, hesitating to open it despite his determination to learn it.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

Rather then train, Haki was kind of slacking but also....kind of not. His jacket thrown over his bag, he was running through the area, leaping from tree to stone and then back to the highest branch. Without using jutsu, he dragged himself into the trees, sending leaves falling to the grounds as he climbed. Haki's physique had gone to the extremes in the time he was away. His arms, still slender, could hold a little over double his weight. He could run twice as far without stopping now and he'd split a tree's trunk with a single kick. For now though, Haki climbed. He ignored the burning in his legs and stomach that screamed he was going to high and kept moving. Within a few minutes, he was clinging to the top of a tree, his feet braced against it as it tipped slightly under his weight, staring at the sky. Everywhere was clouds and tree tops, hiding the village from his eyes...it was like he could see everything but nothing at all Just like everything else in this place...its all a bunch of... he let out his breath as the wind kicked up, blowing his hair back for a moment. His horns were hidden momentarily, his scar aching slightly in the cold before he covered it with his free hand.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

After settling himself more safely in the tree, Haki pulled something from his jacket. Inside it was the thing that had gotten him safely through the bandits...and he slowly began to tear it up. Hell would be wreaked if anyone ever found it. After it was all torn into tiny pieces no bigger then a child's finger tip, he let bit after bit float out of his hand on the wind, watching them scatter before he leaned against the trunk "I wonder where Doki-sensei is..." he said quietly to himself, wrapping his arms around himself as he tilted his head into the bark. It was so quiet in this area, even up as high as he was...

Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

"So this is where you've been!" A voice sounded from behind him as a friendly cuff came to him from behind his shoulder. "Ayup!" She grunted slightly, swinging her own body over so that she could heft her weight over the branch she managed to climb from the long elevation that came from below. Normally, the tree walking ability would be easy to utilize but here it would be of no point doing so. Especially since her legs were still aching from all that black leg practice. Never the less, it would hurt her own pride to neglect the teaching duties her sole student deserved. Her usual cheer seemed to return and much of her state was the same. She only hoped that his mood would too. But only time will tell and she had no intention of being volatile around him, especially with boys going through puberty. Having lived in a household of brothers before, she knew how tiresome it could get.

"I figured we could do you some training today. The rest was long, and you must be pent up with energy by now, I just know it!" Doki continued, after shaking herself from those thoughts and readied herself to adjust more comfortably over the branch. However, then and there, her footing seemed to have slipped. Her cheerful expression suddenly focusing out of depth as her eyes stood stagnant. Her torso fell back....! And the rest of her dangled on the branch with her legs catching onto the branch just below her. "O-Oops..! A-At any rate, we should get started! We're going to go camping!" She hollered while her body still swung like a pendulum. Her face as comedic as a ghastly ghost, almost feeling a bit nauseated by now. But she could handle herself, however incompetent she sometimes seemed.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Haki looked over his shoulder at Doki even as she cuffed his shoulder, blinking as she settled onto a branch. He smiled just slightly at her and nodded "I was wondering where you were, Doki-sensei." he replied, standing carefully. As she mentioned training, he actually grinned "Not so much energy as really wanting to get stronger." he started to reply then his face went pale as Doki seemed to fall "Sensei!" he jumped onto the branch she'd fallen from and then down. Landing carefully on the same branch as her hooked legs, Haki knelt, reaching down to grab her shirt above her stomach. He had one hand digging his fingers into the bark while the other pulled on Doki's shirt "Are you ok? Can you grab my arm?" he asked, concern lining his eyes.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Aw for crap's sake.. Doki internally moaned as she saw him head closer to her. She could have gotten out just fine...but.. Well, help was good. She'd be an a** to deny it. It's just that she wanted to really show off today, be a competent role model. But here she was, monkeying around like an academy rate moron. When he grabbed her shirt, she let out a little hiccup. "Y-Yeah, r-right here!" Her stammering ended briefly after she attempted to swing her arm out to him. It wasn't hard for her to crouch so that the elevations would meet. The will power behind it was there so that he wouldn't see her camisole. At last she gripped his hand, held it tight while waiting for him to initiate the jerk. Even from this position, she could still think of a way to get down without risking either of them to fall. Though the last spect was what she wanted to avoid the most; endangering Haki's life and opinion of her as a Jounin. Especially when any sign of distress on his face pierced her heart, hitting the nail every time he could be disappointed with her. "Don't worry about me! Really!" She ended a bit more enthusiastically. "I ruled the monkey bars by the time I was seven. This alteration here is nothing~" But of course she swayed her face to the side. Invisible tears pooling from her eyes like rapid geysers while with her pasted smile. Sniff. Believe in me Haki~! Believe in me just a little bit more..! Because then, Sensei would be so happy..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image

Pulling once she had a grip, Haki stood as he pulled so that she could stand "I'm sure you did, sensei..." he replied, noting the over enthusiasm. He looked less happy then he had before "I just..." he paused, adjusting his grip on her arm so that he was holding her hand. He looked down, shame starting to color his ears "I just didn't want you to get hurt..." he was remembering her fight with Kein...and how he'd run away. He didn't want her to get hurt again, whether it was just a paper cut or a fall "Sorry...I know you can handle yourself." Haki let go of her hand once she'd settled herself carefully on the branch and he leaned back into the trunk of the tree.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

They were on ground level again, well, branch and branch. Though the atmosphere was strange. She leveled her gaze to him, and lowered her head slightly when he stared below Doki looked as though she was on the verge of panic, as though she had hurt his feelings. Again. As usual, without meaning to but yet always somehow managing to. She hadn't expected him to hold her hand, at least for that long. Despite being on good terms, Doki was often careful to not force too much physical contact with Haki knowing how sensitive he could be at times. But, he was growing so quickly. Already his hand was slightly bigger than her own. And bonier, just like that of a growing boy. She looked at him with a thoughtful glance. He really did grow. So quickly when he had left. And at his statement, she understood the meaning behind him.

"Hey, hey~! Everyone has an off day. Bwa-ha-ha!~ Thank you, Haki." She said, chuckling with her usual impish glee. Her teeth showing with her smile, brightening the fact that they'll both be fine. But anyway, they needed a distraction. Haki especially, but this was an opportune time to get to one-up his training process and make new memories. And as much as she hated the fact that the idea came from her former teacher, Kyo, it seemed like a fun idea. "So, as I was saying. We'll be camping for a week or two. First, at Storm Mountains. I've already packed an inadequate amount of provisions. The rest we'll have to make up for it with survivalist methods. From there on, your training will begin." Her eyes seemed to have darkened a little at the end, allowing the ominous part of reality sink in.

"They'll be plenty of wild animals, possibilities of inclement weather, scarce plants, poisonous if chosen wrong, and no change of underwear! Bwa-ha-ha!" However awkward and slightly disgusting the last part sounded, she meant it with her maniacal gestures with outstretched hands and barking laughter. Problems like dirty clothes? It would be nothing compared to the rigorous regimen she had in mind. Of course over the years of being a Medical ninja Doki had gained the insight of an examiner if not a well practiced attendant. Especially with her main class being that of Taijutsu, she could easily manage a sports schedule to tune up just about any athletic shinobi. But of course through natural rights. And what better place than to start with mother nature itself?

"Naturally, you can bring your ninja arsenal with you but there are practical uses outside a battle's inventory. And lastly, I'll..." Doki seemed to recall that she hadn't quite asked the Kage's permission. Not just to leave the village but to bring her son to this trip. Well! No matter. She could have a clone inform her later. Perhaps this was a good way to give both parties some...space since the last disturbing incident. "Pack whatever else you'd think you'd need. Lightly of course. Meet me at the gates when you're ready. If you don't find me there, then that means you're slower than a snail!" With that, she hurried off down to the tree and effortlessly landed on the ground. She trembled a bit though before regaining her balance. A second after that, she waved him off, picked up the duffel bag that was beside the tree and hurried on to fork into clones. The first clone was sent to relay a message to the Office. The original dashing away toward the gates.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Haki listened to Doki shake off what had happened but...he wished he could do the same. The entire event seemed to have taken root in his person like a cold slime that wouldn't wash off..."Camping?" he repeated as she spoke, looking curious. It sounded...kind of like fun! He managed to start a smile again as Doki elaborated on what would take place, watching her hands gesture about "All right....I'll be there in a few minutes then." Haki watched her jump down and run off, seeing the clones go every which way. For a moment he didn't leave the tree, just standing. Then he dropped out of the tree, catching branches with his hands as he went, slowing his fall. Once on the ground, he headed for his bag, scooping it up and slinging it over his shoulder At least I won't be here....I can't stand being in this village right now...

((Exits))

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko stood up and stretched out. She had dozed off while attempting the meditate, which she found rather embarrassing, but there wasn't anyone around to notice. Now that she was fully rested she would see if there were any task around the village that needed to be done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

Yukiko Masaki

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 270/270

███ █████████████████████ ███

'' Please excuse my rudeness.. My name is Black, Black Ranton of the Ranton Clan.. Thanks for the band and luck lime head. Heh.'' He turned a bit more around to smile, showing his appreciation and then waving as he exited the area to train. It wouldn't be too long before Black arrived at the mountains of Kumogakure, silently standing in solitude from the voices from the city.[1]

A temple that bared its own against the harsh cold elements of this land. The temple is made of well roughed stone and heavy pillars with cloud carvings in every temple. Black had traveled to the Temple of Perseverance, in order to train the control he held over his own chakra. This would prove very and literally very handy, and tactical along with useful. [2]

As Black had made his way into the area where he would see pillars that held the temples roof are several people thick and there are a dozen of them, making the temple large but comfortable with weather proof seating. With a sigh, Black would look curiously for a spot to take a seat and begin his training session of the day. It will be a long day, well at least that is how black saw it to be, possibly longer than he expected for it to be. Though who would know what was in stored for the young ninja today? [3]

Black was to start off by performing different hand signs in order to channel his chakra to perform great feats. His eyes began to slowly close after he had taken a comfortable seat, a humming noise would emit from his vocals as he closed his eyes and took on the hand sign of the rat. With his left hand grasping the top fingers over the index and middle fingers of his right hand.[4]

The flow of his chakra would slowly spread throughout his body and channel its way through his hands, there it would emit slowly through the tips of his fingers. Blacks hands would emit a black, plasma like aura began to wisp around on them. The young ninja would feel his hands give off the cool and smooth feeling of softness ease up and down from the tip of his fingers to his wrist.[5: Basic Chakra Training: Meditate, Completed]

The serene area began to darken as snow began to drift down from the clouds, his body warming and tensing from the very chakra flowing through him. Black's eyes would then gain a dark cast over them as his chakra began to flow through them, before spreading to the top of his scalp and around his entire head. The young ninja was learning the basic controls of his own spirit in order to gain a new level of power. [6]

As Black was focusing and sitting peacefully on the temple grounds, the feeling of a new comer and sound of one began to gain his attention a little. The foot steps started to grow louder, and closer to the point that they stopped just before him. The sound of breathing had found its way through Black's ears, and as he was just about to open his eyes and lose his concentration it spoke out declining him of those rights to see who was there or why they were there from the start. His eyes tightened up a bit from the anxious wanting of seeing who she was or what was it, though this was not going to happen. [7]

'' Stop right there, you do not need to lose focus understood? Think of this as a training session from a teacher to a student.. Keekee, kay?'' The voice sounded feminine as in from a female, and it even sounded playful more so than threatening. She wanted him to keep his eyes closed, of which he did not refuse doing seeing as he had been doing a great job so far and did not want to lose it. The voice was then heard giggling towards him, and placing its hand on his cheek having the young ninja grow nervous a bit from it.[8]

As she began to rub his cheek, Black would gulp and ready himself to speak; the moment he began to speak however, the female smacked his mouth.'' Shush.. Keep focus I said, how many times do I have to tell you? You have been always such a bad listener ya know? Try and be more welcoming when it come to things such as this, aye hun? No need to be on the offense with me, I am not your enemy.. Or am I..? Keekee!~'' The girl cheerfully and teasingly said, with a side of fake ill intent. The moment she ended her words, Black would open his eyes and lose focus before seeing nothing around. Where did she go..? His head turned left and then right before looking under himself for no apparent reason, though as he sat thinking, hands covered his eyes instantly. [9]

'' Hey hey!~ Keep your eyes closed and keep focus! Don't worry about me! Keekee!~ I am just a little ninja aiding you in your training, why are you so defiant and curio- no not curious, why are you so nosy..? Aye dumbo? Stay focused remember!?'' She exclaimed to Black, her hands tightening up around his eyes to completely cover them; Black would grow annoyed and impatient but at the same time would start to relax and listen, switching his hands through a number of hand seals; Black would cause his chakra to flow yet again and spread throughout his entire body. A black aura had enveloped his entire body and flowed through him and throughout him, his heart racing with the feeling of power being unleashed. Success, was on its way.[10:Basic Chakra Training Second Time Achieved:Meditate, Completed]

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Training Chakra 10/10
    ❥ Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
    Chakra Pool [+20]
    Genin Minimum
    The shinobi is just beginning their descent into the vast world of chakra control and manipulation. For this training segment, the shinobi is to practice hand sign performance and chakra movement and settlement.
    • This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
    • [5] Post Minimum.
    Items Used

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games