Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ D-Ranked Gennin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000000 ¥
¥ Chakra : 310 / 310 ¥ Stamina : 290 / 290 ¥

In this moment, with the warmth of the sun and the ethereal breeze, Yasu was happy and it showed in the softness of his face. Nothing mattered in that moment, not the state of the village, not war, not hate, not his fears, not his dreams, nothing. All of it faded into nothing more than a memory, at least for that moment. Though when he heard someone clear their throat behind him he paid it no imediate mind and instead kept his focus inwards. Though when that very same voice took on a tone he recognized he smiled a bit and opened his eyes. As he did so the normally sable eyes were now growing a bright amber, the same color of the tattoo on his arm. Though both faded into nothingness as he spoke up, though not very loudly,"Hello Tsubaki. Good to see you. I guess you heard the message then too. Any ideas what its all about?" He hadnt seen Tsubaki very often as of late but he knew her well enough growing up.

Komorebii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 390/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTsubaki smiled at the warm response from Yasuhiro. She was a bit disappointed he hadn't explained what he'd been doing, but she responded to his question nevertheless. "Well, we're on alert as a whole, so I think we'll be running through protocols or maybe even training." She ran her hands through her hair as she gave the idea a bit more thought. Then, she repeated her previous question. "But really, what were you doing? You look so relaxed right now." The medic wanted to know if it were some kind of training trick, something she could use if she ever got worried before a spar or mission.

AC: 900 / Ryo: 100

azeiel the risen
Feel free to explain and then complete the mission again; I'll follow suit.

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my village...

Village: Konohagakure x Rank: Genin x Clan: Yamanaka

Chakra: 425 / 425 x Stamina: 75 / 75

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked into the sparring grounds, fresh out of the Hokage's Office after retrieving her headband. She was still adjusting her new accessory on her waist while stepping foot inside of the area before noticing a few people that were already here. The first was a dark skinned male with a fairly large weapon that gave the appearance of a kenjutsu users, at least from Kirumi's eyes. What interested the young Yamanaka the most were the tattoos running across his arms. She wondered if they were a part of his jutsu in some fashion, but felt it was very odd to ask without knowing him first.

The second person was a violet haired female, one that Kirumi had not met before in her life. Her eyes were nearly the same color as her hair, purple being her favorite color. She slowly approached, feeling awkward from being the youngest in the group by a considerable amount, along with her physical age being brought up, while her mind was ahead of it by a large margin. AT least, that's what she always told herself. As Kirumi approached, she noticed the man's arm begin to glow as the female seemed to question him, the child's eyes growing in fascination. SHe moved closer to the two before clearing her throat, attempting to get both genin's attention. "Hello. Ah-Are you both here for the group? I'm Kirumi..." She said, her tone somewhat strong willed at the beginning before slowly becoming a soft murmur.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shurikan x15
○ Flak Jacket

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

So, she did not know any more about the situation than he did. Well thats unpleasant. Smiling again he leaned forward and patted the ground in front of him,"Take a seat and I will explain." Once she did, assuming she did, he continued,"What I am doing is practicing one of the basics of ninjutsu. Changing my chakra from its base state to that of an element, ie. change in chakra nature. But while doing that I am also reflecting on how the element feels. For instance my Raiton feels very erratic and vibrant. What do you think? Want to join me?" Looking up at the new girl who approached he looked her over with a soft and pleasant smile before patting the ground again,"Hello Kirumi. I'm Yasuhiro, pleased to meet you. To answer your question yes, all we are missing now is our valiant leader. Care to join us? I'm gong to teach Tsubaki here a meditation technique." While he did not know the young girl, his friendly personality prevented him from being anything other than kind to the girl. After all she looked like she could easily be eight years his younger.

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 405/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTsubaki crossed her legs and lowered herself to the ground, looking at Yasuhiro as she listened. Then, they both turned to the newcomer. A young girl who asked if they were here for the squad too. Introducing herself as Kirumi, Tsubaki nodded in a friendly manner and let the Nara introduce himself first. He explained what they were doing and, honestly, Tsubaki hoped that Kirumi would join them. "I'm Tsubaki Yamanaka," the purple-haired medic said as she closed her eyes. "How do you reflect on your nature?" She lightly grazed her bottom lip as she tried to look inside herself. Out of habit, she brought herself to her mind's eye, something she did to use clan jutsu.

[1/5]

azeiel the risen

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Oh!" Kirumi said in surprise as the dark haired man from before informed her that they were indeed part of her group. "Ah. I was lucky to find you the first place I checked, I suppose. It's nice to meet you, Yasuhiro." The genin said before sitting down, wondering what kind of meditation technique he spoke of. The purple haired woman introduced herself as well, her and Kirumi apparently being from the Yamanaka clan. "Nice to meet another Yamanaka...Heh." The girl said before watching as Tsubaki asked how to meditate. She did her best to try and join the two without needing too much help. She didn't want to be a bother to them anyway. She then began to focus on her chakra system, closing her eyes while doing her best to look like she knew what she was doing.

[ Training Start!: Basic Training: Meditate l 1/5 ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shurikan x15
○ Flak Jacket

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Once Kirumi had agreed to join them Yasu looked them over quickly. Kirumi, who looked more like a doll than a shinobi, and Tsubaki who he had known most of his life. This was going to be an interesting team to be sure, though he already knew the roll he would have within the team without even knowing who his teams leader was. Pushing such thoughts to the side he smiled again as he began,"I cant really explain it in that way. Reflecting on who you are is an incredibly personal thing. You have to figure out who you are but I can tell you this. When it comes to chakra and its natures in relation to yourself its important to know what elements you have and what role they play inside of you. Like for me, like I said my lightning is my exciting side, and my wind is my calm and happy side. If you practice hard enough and long enough using each element separately becomes as easy as breathing." Forming the ram seal he once again curled the fingers of his right hand around the extended pointer and middle fingers of his left. Taking a deep breath he again converted his normal chakra into raiton chakra. As he did so, just with before the reactive ink in his tattoo sparked to life glowing brightly against his amber skin and the sable rings around his pupils began to shine. "Do you both remember the signs associated with each element that they taught in the academy?"

[2/5]
Komorebii

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 420/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXShe frowned as Yasuhiro didn't offer solid advice as to reflecting on her nature. She supposed that it made sense, however. There was no one way to be a ninja or to use ninjutsu, so it seemed fair that there were too many ways to discover it. She formed the snake seal for her doton nature, putting her palms together and lacing her fingers with her left thumb outside of it. She inhaled deeply, expecting enlightenment with her chakra nature. Nothing happened.

She furrowed her brow and realized she would need to find her own way. She wanted to continue a conversation, but the meditation was really starting to relax her.

[2/5]

azeiel the risen

TheRealKiru

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi furrowed her brows as she tried with all of her might to look down for her chakra nature, not having much luck with it so far. Yasuhiro spoke of the various signs that they were taught back in the academy, to which Kirumi's mind blanked on. She opened her right eye, blushing in an embarrassed tone as she commented, "W-Well, I..." She began, fearing of what would ensue if she admitted that she had forgot the signs, and instead switched her train of thought to something else. "I could use a catch up, ah-if that's alright...I'm sorry."

[ Training Start!: Basic Training: Meditate l 2/5 ]

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shurikan x15
○ Flak Jacket

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

With caring eyes Yasu watched the two closely as they set about the training, or at least tried to. Though it seemed that Kiru needed some brushing up. Leaning forward he poked Tsubaki's leg lightly calling her attention to him for a moment."Right; snake for low level raiton, and ram for higher, tiger for katon, horse for lower level suiton, separated ram for higher, dog for fuuton, and last but not least, snake for doton." Taking a deep breath he exhaled slowly and allowed his chakra to settle and the colors of his eyes and tattoo to once again return to normal before continuing,"Your chakra is a part of you. It flows though you like your blood. You dont have to think about using it, in the same way that you dont have to tell your heart to beat. You just have to will it to life and it responds." Though the entirety of his teaching he wore a smile upon his face. Something about teaching made him figuratively glow and he clearly enjoyed it.

[3/5]
Komorebii

TheRealKiru

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 425/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTsubaki smiled at Kirumi's request, hoping the younger Yamanaka didn't feel embarrassed. Then, she lifted her eyebrow without opening her eye as Yasuhiro poked her. She listened intently to his words before continuing with her own process. She released her hands from the snake form, realizing that that method wouldn't work for her. Habit settled in her bones and released the last bit of stress from her body; she let herself drift into her mind and sort through the ideas there. Meditation often led to a lack of thought but Tsubaki felt most at peace when she was thinking. The Yamanaka continued with deep inhales without needing to think about it, delving in her thoughts about whatever came to mind, not rushing to think about chakra.

A slight image formed in her mind of earth. The corner of her mouth perked as her own form of meditation seemed to be working. Her mind's eye presented an image of a mountain crumbling and shaking down and down and down.

[3/5]

azeiel the risen

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi frowned at her admittance of being unable to recall the proper hand signs. "Tha-Thank you, Yasuhiro." Focusing on the dog sign for the lesser fuuton techniques, Kirumi made the sign with her right hand as she suddenly seemed to make a connection. An image came to her mind, that of gale force winds, rushing through an unnamed forest. The winds cut everything in their wake, as well as some trees being uprooted in the process. "Ah-Ah! I think...Maybe, I'm not sure. It's hard to explain actually..." Kirumi admitted, a bit nervous about what her mind was doing, but she she also felt at peace, as if all of this had been natural.

[ Training Start!: Basic Training: Meditate l 3/5 ]

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shurikan x15
○ Flak Jacket

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Despite the fact he wasnt a sensor Yaus knew just by looking at the subtle details of the two that they were relaxing, using it by instinct instead of by force. What happened next surprised even Yasu, he chuckled a bit,"You dont have to thank me for this. I am happy to do it. As for weather you have figured out the trick or not well, Ill say it looks like it. But sadly I am devoid of sensory abilities so I couldnt say for sure." If this was what it was like to be apart of a team, working together, training, and having fun then he was regretting not getting assigned sooner.

[4/5]
Komorebii

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Medic/Sensor x Medical License/Resolution x 425/425 x 75/75

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTsubaki was completely in a world of her own. Her mind's eye was presenting the same, strong mountain as before, but now it was crumbling. It became a hill, and then stone. She chased the image in her head, followed the feeling of the entire world vibrating. The stone rocked back and forth into each other until they degraded into dirt. The dirt settled together to create ground, which shook vehemently. Sand formed beneath Tsubaki until it faded into dust, carried away in the wind.

Tsubaki gasped as her body shook with an involuntary spasm. She didn't open her eyes were leave her mind's eye, continuing her chase. The dust was completely gone from her image. In fact, everything was. Furrowing her brow, the medic chased the wind and started to recognize her second chakra nature.

[4/5]

azeiel the risen

TheRealKiru

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi was fascinated by her mind and where it was taking her. She bit her lip in anticipation and allowed her mind to venture down whatever path it wanted. The winds in the background suddenly changed to a seemingly endless waterfall. The rushing sound and sensations rocked through her body, yet it did not move. "The scene changed! I-Is everything okay?" The genin asked, still unfamiliar with this meditation and the like. Her eyes remained closed, her vision of the waterfall becoming blurred as her focus was in disarray from her worrying.

[ Training Start!: Basic Training: Meditate l 4/5 ]

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
○ Shurikan x15
○ Flak Jacket

Komorebii

Azeiel The Risen

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash