Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I still don't understand... Why do they call me 'The Tip of Sunagakura's Spear' I use a sword..."

Chakra Lvl :: 335/415
Stamina:415/455
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used ::
Passive abilities:

Haiken- The Armour Piercing Fist- Bleed and break for me
Sacred Footing- Stable as the mighty oak, swift as lightning- Greatly increased speed

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;
I Tortured Sleep I
pliokiju
XAyame_HatakeX

Theme songs:
Perfect?
Interacting with;

“A Demon that cannot be trusted. A Dragon will not be ruled…”

Using his byakugan, Manfread inspected the tiger, then Kaori, followed up by the young priestess, and finally out of the corner of his eye a strange bandage wrapped, and barely clothed boy.
Listening to the young priestess ramble on, Manny suddenly grabbed his weapon and whipped his sword in her direction, pointing the massive blade at her chest, before asking in a very blunt tone, “Were you born this stupid? Or did you take special lessons to get this way?”
Having no need to actually face the girl, Manny kept himself turned facing more ‘important’ adversaries (specifically the tiger). After a few seconds of holding his sword with one arm, Manny let the blade slowly drop to the ground. Pondering his own strength for a moment, Manfread suddenly and violently whipped towards Doc. The room filled with an intense, heavy pressure. Sickly, dark, greenish chakra with black hues poured out from Manfread, as eyes and mouth with jagged teeth began to randomly form and dissipate around him.
“Did you just mention fighting with a tailed beast?” Manny asked his face nearly splitting in two with an enormous grin. Gripping the hilt of his sword until his knuckles turned white, Manfread used one arm to slowly raise his blade onto his shoulders before the charka and pressure suddenly vanished.
“Alright, I’ll go ahead and engage the seven tails,” he said to Doc, using both hands to shift his weapon into its sheathe, he then added, “You can take your sweet time and finish up here.”
Moving to a broken window Manfread leaped out of it and onto the streets, ignoring everyone else. Expanding his byakygan, Manny located the Seven tails and headed.
((Exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
Anora 'Circe' Mugen
₪ Sunagakure ₪
▒ Fuuton ☱ Raiton ⚡
☼ Academy Graduate ☼
☼ D-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
☰ Chakra :---/375 ☶ Stamina :---/175

It all happened to fast, the warnings went out, the sounds of destruction, the sounds of the world around her changing. Knowing nothing else of the moment she followed to the one place she knew her skills could be of use. Reaching the hospital she immediately set to the director and offered her skills as an Academy Graduate specializing in Eiseijutsu studies. The rush was all she had to deal with, and the only things she currently had at her hands were Maintenance and Triage, unlike the other medics she hadn't developed the skills that the shinobi-trained had. Instead she would make the tools they needed accessible and safe.
[ 1/4 ]

Entering the first stall wherein a doctor had finished stitching a patient she removed the tray with medical supplies and setting them onto another cart began to push towards the next stalls. Checking in she saw the doctor still diagnosing the man within. Nodding she pushed on to the next, collecting the remnant trays that were there from the patient before. The stall was dark and a green light was lit overhead, signalling it was clear to be used again. Aside from the left over tools, it was right. Gathering the bloodied scalpel and tweezers onto the tray they were added to the cart before her.
[ 2/4 ]

The first run down to the sterilization room saw her sorting the different tools onto trays of other likened tools, then loading them into the autoclave. The first one, a large square type, was still running, but the second was open and waiting. Taking each tray and feeding it into the various levels of the device. Once she had her cart emptied and the machine full she pulled the cover and pressed the button to begin cycling the machine.
[ 3/4 ]

The first machine finished it's cycle and Anora scrubbed her arms and hands, then opened it, looking over at the timer and feeling the heat of the second machine. Withdrawing the materials she placed them into the proper sterilized containers and set them onto a new cart. This cart she wheeled back up to the floor for the doctors to use. Passing the cart off to another of the stripers who said she needed the materials for a surgery, Anora gladly passed the torch.
[ 4/4 Emergency Medic: Purification D-rank Complete ]

She then heard a young man tossing and turning. Poking her head through the curtains she saw that the last write-in for him had been nearly two to three hours prior. Shifting the materials as needed she began to check him over. She hated being this close and alone in a room with a man, but he was a patient and it was now on her to at least try to triage him.
[ 1/3 ]

A look over his frame and how he had seemed to even slow his sweating, but still remained as warm as he was she sighed and reached for a saline bag. Checking his different IVs and finding one that was a preparatory for IV, but unused, she took the line and fed it into the the line. Giving the bag a gentle squeeze to get the fluid down into the drip feed she looked him over once again, attempting to see if there were any other maladies afflicting him.
[ 2/3 ]

Finding nothing of immediate danger or purpose she grabbed the paperwork at the end of his bed and went over it. Pulling out a pen she went to the latest page of medical notes and filled in the actions she had taken under for him. A simple IV to try and get him hydrated, and a once over for any relevant injuries. Sighing she glanced it over and then looked over to the boy once more. He couldn't be much older or younger than her, and he looked in horrible shape. She hadn't even seen what was causing the ruckus that filled the hospital yet, but was instead doing everything in her power to keep the casualty claim down.
[ 3/3 Emergency Medic: Diagnosis D-Rank Complete ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

The Wolf of Asgard

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:23 am
pliokiju

I Tortured Sleep I

BarronVonManfreadGreed

NecroPlant

Wolfe Whitehorn

The Wolf of Asgard

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 785 Stamina: 715

Kaori listened to everything Doc said carefully, even as she tried to comfort the crying girl. She hated seeing strong people break down, but she knew it was inevitable, no one could be strong all the time after all. She ran a single hand through the younger female's hair and gave her a small smile,
“Take this experience, learn from it, use it to grow. The only mistakes are the ones not learned from. You are strong, I have faith in you. No one will blame you for something that was out of your control.” Kaori turned to look at Nova to ask her to follow Doc's suggestion, only to bark out a sharply surprised laugh. Nova had an antipossesion talisman on her face, and looked about ready to eat the perpetrator's face off. Kaori covered her mouth when Nova turned her cross glare on her partner. Kaori shook her head as Nova batted the paper from her face and snarled at the girl, hair fluffing up a bit in her irritation. She batted the talisman off of her face and glared at the Priestess once more, "I'd suggest you learn how to learn the difference between someone actually possessed, and someone who isn't. I should eat you for this, Cub."

Kaori shook her head and motioned Nova away from the Priestess girl, "Nova, go to the labs and get that poison analysis please, this could help us out a ton. Even help out with what's going on. hopefully one of the medics can make an antidote to it for future use."

"Fine, but this cub still should be dealt with."

Nova grumbled as she loped off towards the labs. She'd been there enough when Kaori was in her coma. She'd find the lab with the specifically requested item with her sense of smell, based off of the scent that had lingered on the dark haired Ice-girl. Nova followed her nose, and found the requested items necessary. On the way back she passed by more patient rooms, and heard the sound of someone tossing and turning, as well as whimpers. The massive tiger followed the sound and saw a young boy tossing and turning in his hospital bed. The boy was whimpering and Nova couldn't help but notice that he had bandages all over him; proof of hardships he had faced in his young life. She shook her head and hurried to return to Kaori, this was someone else that the shinobi needed to be aware of.

While Nova went on her way, Kaori was aware of Manny and doc talking, and then Manny leaving to go fight the Seven Tails. It made Kaori want to roll her eyes. It was obvious that Manny thought of this all as a joke, or a bit of fun, but Kaori saw this as what it was, life threatening war. She huffed, but kept her touches gentle and soothing on the girl,
"As soon as you're fully healed, do what you can to help, but only if you can, don't push yourself, you've been through a lot, so I don't want you to strain yourself."

Kaori turned back to Doc, but didn't let go of the girl quite yet, wanting to sooth her as much as possible. Kaori was trying to think of how to help, going through a mental list of her jutsu and how best to be of help. But she was coming up a little short at the moment, mostly based off of lack of knowledge of the full situation.

Nova trotted up to them all and noticed that the loud, obnoxious one, was gone. She padded over to Doc and handed him the requested analysis and then nodded at Kaori,
"There's a boy a few doors that way. He seems to be in bad shape, and in need of a medic. He's covered in bandages and track marks from the needles. With his tossing and turning, I'd say he probably pulls them out without meaning to."

Kaori nodded as she looked between Nova and Doc, he was still her senior, as far as she was aware at the moment, so she would look to him for the moment, at least in reference to medical issues for her fellow shinobi. She was no healer, after all.

Jutsu Used:

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

从死亡新生命的诞生 вαηιsн тнε sнα∂σωs 从死亡新生命的诞生

When the wild veneration for an entity to come to her aid ended and it ended with a threatening level of sass from the tiger. Kyomei gripped her Shakujou quivering. Not so much from the Tiger's latest threat but more so from the icy terrain that was left behind. No longer waving the spirit mop wildly allowed her to feel the full extent of the cold. She was curious how nobody else in the room was feeling it or rather maybe their cold tolerances were much higher than her own. The ice was producing fumes but Kyomei was making certain not to inhale it. It was to be determined whether said fumes were simply the ice slowly beginning to melt or something else entirely. With her sleeve covering her mouth her minad still plagued with paranoia she mumbled in retort to lion who despite her rash demeanor looked silly batting at the paper doll. "I ahm nut a coob, bura. I ahm Komei Nyenyemaroo. Do nut doubt mah ehxorsihsm skulls hata."

After her words the Tiger was then given orders by her master to find a 'something or other' Kyomei had no clue what this group of individuals was on about. Right now the one who went by Doc registered to her as a Kage-oni a.k.a shadow demon, the girl named Sonyo a Yuki-onna, the boy who just left was a Janpu-oni like the tales of spring heeled jack, and right now the only one that seemed remotely normal was Kaori. At least by Kyomei's standards. Kyomei knew very little of the unique clans, bloodlines, and various other things in the Shinobi world. After all she was not a native Shinobi resident. The most she had ever seen Shinobi do were the basic six ninjutsu of which she learned on a whim from Shinobi stationed in the Land of Tea at the time. ..maybe a fireball or streak of lightning now or then but not the manipulation she had been seeing.

Like a stray dog the girl cautiously grew closer Kaori and Sonyo until she was behind Sonyo, to her side to be exact. She placed a paper doll on her back with Taoist scripture. Chances were like the spirit mop it would do nothing, but precautionary measures took priority for Kyomei. Even if it did nothing it allowed the fourteen year old some relief spared from future demonic outbursts she believed may happen. Kyomei had the utmost intentions of placing one on Doc as well but just looking at the alert Nara she believed it would be difficult to accomplish. In truth the most ominous thing in the room might have been her, an uneasy purple aura emanating arms length completely around the young girl. Still with sleeve to mouth she inquired what the rag tag group where to do next. "Whut ahre we weh gooing to duu naoh, hata bayuh."

但生活将不可避免地导致死亡 ιℓℓυмιηαтε тнε εηεмү 但生活将不可避免地导致死亡

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 270/270x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 250/250x阄 A C ┆ 0x阄 R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 D-ranked Exorcist (Genin) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

> Specialization: Bloodline Techniques Cost 10 Less Chakra

> Yozen: Fuuinjutsu Costs One Rank Less

> Yozen: All Fuuinjutsu is Treated As A Bloodline Technique

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class: Bloodline Techniques: Learning Reduction 2

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -2 Bloodline Techniques

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > I n v e n t o r y
                                                                13x: Paper Dolls (Simple Paper Dolls: Treated As Shuriken)
                                                                1x: Spirit Mop (Waved Around To Dismiss Evil Spirits.)
                                                                1x: Hexing Effigy (A straw doll with a nail driven in it.)
                                                                1x: Holy Bell (A small bell when chimed is said to ward away evil.)
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Weapon Type:Khakkhara
                                                                Weapon Location: Often Carried, If not attached to back.
                                                                Weapon Height/Length: 7 Ft
                                                                Weapon Weight: 3lbs
                                                                Number of Rings: 8

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.

> C o m b a t
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Throwing Weapon: B
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Staff : D
                                                                ◘ Str Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Reflex Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Speed Bonus: 0

> C l a i m s( Objects Ac/Ryo That Needs to be claimed/reported/to be received)
                                                                ◘Ryo: 1
                                                                ◘Ac: 0
                                                                ◘April 1st Event Items

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
                                                                pliokiju
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

As Manny ran off in his excitement, Doc noticed that the others were a little confused by his actions. The others hadn't been around long enough to understand Manny and the way he acts. "Don't worry. He means well." Doc said.

Now focusing his attention to the girl. Once she said that it was alright for him to put the bandages on, Doc would do it as fast as he could. He wanted to make sure that the bleeding would stop and that it would not get infected.

"Don't worry about it. No one was seriously hurt. You really only Hurt yourself." Doc said as he finished up with the Bandages. The wound had already started to heal slowly, so it was a little to late to stitch it. Instead Doc had to use some butterfly type bandages to hold the wound closed.

Nova then arrived back with the analysis. "Thank you Nova." Doc said as he took it from Nova. Doc looked it over carefully to make sure he wouldn't miss anything on it. Just as he was reading the analysis, there was a young girl that had walked in and stood next to his patient. He saw them put a paper doll on the girls back similar to the one that was previously on Nova. "Kaori. Please take this newly arrived person and have them give us some space please. Thank you." Doc said to Kaori.

"Ok. So, it looks like I am going to need to be keeping an eye on you or a while. This stuff that is in your system right now, I remember reading about it before but have never actually had any patients with it. So, eventually your body will fight it off and you will be back to normal. But if it isn't fully out of your system, it has a chance to come back with out warning. It seams that you have gotten over it for now though." Doc said to the girl. He then would look at the paper doll on her back once more then at the person who placed it there. Doc peeled it off her back and placed it on the bed. Doc would continue, "I'm going to ask you some questions now. Only so I can fill in the patient report and so I have an idea for when I am watching over you. It is good that you have medical skills because it is really needed right now. So, I am going to need a name, village if not from Suna, age, weight, and height." Doc looked at the girl. He gave her a smile to make sure that she would feel safe still.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 665 =605
Stamina Pool: 135
Ryo: 7700
AC: 17500

Techniques Used:
Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ]

I Tortured Sleep I

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

NecroPlant

Christmas 2015:
- 20 Free Training/ Mission Posts (3 used)
- Santa's Knowledge #2: -2 posts for Eiseijutsu

Deciplines:
- Specialist: Healing = Jounin, -10
- Mental Defenses: Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.
Inventory:
- Shuriken x20
- smoke bombs x15
- Kuni x15
- sendon x10
- small scroll x2
- medium scroll (Experimental Bodies)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 am
User Image
¤ Nylathria Uzumaki & Jishin ¤

xxxA certain darkness is needed to see the stars

Sunagakure l Genin l Tamer l Genjutsu l Uzumaki Clan
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

With the sun still boiling over the sky, Jishin had noticed that the temperatures were dropping. Slowly, but it was happening. Each sound of the sand shuffling, his claws were pushing back as he was pushing his body froward. Tail slithering in the sand sideways from the way he walked. Heavy smoke filled the sky and it was one of the reasons why the temperature dropped. It wasn't noticeable to anyone but it was to him. Every so slowly, the massive komodo dragon headed down the streets, walking over the body if he had to, but mostly walked around them. The young beast doesn't seem to be in any hurry. The dead body didn't help the massive brute's rumbling stomach. It was then that he had his tongue start to slither out. Tasting different animal body. Some animals were pets. He could tell by the taste of human on them.

Then he hit the jackpot. His mouth started to drool like crazy, making a pile on the dry sand, slightly turned the small spot into mud. He had found a stray cat. It was skinny to begin with, not a lot of meat. Never been touched by a human. Hell, it even tried to avoid the dead people around here. Opened the massive and nasty stench filled mouth, he ate up the dead stray cat. Now satisfied with the snack, he head onto his path. Where was... ah yes. Nyla. She was in danger. Sort of. She'll be okay. With that, the sand shifted underneath the pressure of his claws. His head lifted when he found a sturdy building. His tongue slithered in and out to get the taste of the air. Chemicals. This had to be the hospital. He couldn't read the words. Once he entered, he noticed how loud and crowded everyone was. This was going to be an issue. Someone accidentally stepped on his tail and Jishin reared his head and hissed loudly, the stench filled the room and several people screamed at the sight of the deadly komodo dragon and moved away, gave him the space he needed. After all, no one wants to be bitten by a Komodo Dragon. Now that he had attention, he hissed and made jerking motions of his head as he wanted someone to follow him.

Current Attire:
                                  Headband Location: Unaviable
                                  Nyla's mood:
                                  Jishin's mood:

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Voices droned on, and sonyo tried listening but she was just so tired. Doc wanted her on bed rest, but Sonyo needed to get up and to move around and to do something. She wouldn't be able to use jutsu, that she knew. Using jutsu in itself triggered the mind-splitting pain and that caused the rampage. She would have to do old fashioned medical tactics, she wouldn't be doing any healing today. The female draped an arm over her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Sonyo Kuno Rue, C-rank Genin of Sunagakure, Five Feet - Five inches, 140 pounds.... Is there anything else you need to know...?"

Sonyo dropped her arm to pick up the paper doll placed on her back and looked it over carefully, smiling faintly. The calligraphy was neat and clean, the strokes well practiced. She had a new appreciation of calligraphy ever since she started her practices in Kaifu and Fuin. She gently handed the doll back to the female, smiling softly. "The calligraphy is gorgeous, you must have practiced a lot. You would be really good with Fuinjutsu and Kaifu, the writing is very important to the seals" Sonyo carefully got up, stretching her glove covered hands, ready to get to work.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 290 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

pliokiju
                                                      XAyame_HatakeX
                                                      BarronVonManfreadGreed
                                                      Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:15 am
User Image
Anora 'Circe' Mugen
₪ Sunagakure ₪
▒ Fuuton ☱ Raiton ⚡
☼ Genin ☼
☼ D-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 200
AC: 000,300
☰ Chakra :---/375 ☶ Stamina :---/175

Taking a moment to the side, Anora spoke to one of the orderlies on site and managed to garner herself a few scrolls with abilities in them that would be useful to the current situations. The first one was a simple technique that re-threaded parts of the body. Veins to Veins, flesh to flesh, good for simple wounds. Setting aside a small workspace she began practicing this technique through it's basic methodology, using the last couple years of physical practice to guide her chakra.
[ 1/1 Genshi [ Thread ] Rank: E Learned ]

Next would be a simple technique that gifted chakra and stamina in it's use and circulated the afflicted's systems to prevent stagnation. Cupping her hands together she made a sign and then pulled her hands apart, silver and gold particles of chakra dancing between her palms as she moved them over a target, a small glass orb. Watching the particles infiltrate and move, she knew easily she had succeeded in her goal. Nodding to herself she flipped over to the next page of her training manual.
[ 1/1 Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ] Rank: E Learned ]

Following these the girl turned her attention to something a bit more offensive, drawing out the back side of the page she looked at the techniques meant to stop an opponent or to diffuse a patient from further harming themselves. The first one she came across was one that disabled the muscles of the person, tending them all into a tensed state and locking them in their current position. Her golden eyes followed this text, carefully. Picking up the same glass orb she made the requisite handsigns and pushed her fingers against it, watching the sudden burst of chakra flow through the marble. A smile came to her face as she thought of the practical applications of it.
[ 1/1 Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] Rank: E Learned ]

Next the young woman began drew out a practice CPR Dummy. Setting it on the table she would begin to practice standard chest compressions until the dummy registered as heart operable and lungs primed. Looking these statistics over she would then flip the switch on the dummy to reset it to it's base mode.
[ 1/2 ]

Bringing her hands together she began to focus her chakra into them and slowly pressed them down into the chest of the dummy. Forcing her chakra to interact with the synthetic heart and lungs inside she would press her chakra in further and begin to push and pull with it. A few moments passed and first heart popped as operable, then the lungs primed as the sound of air escaping the doll's mouth could be heard. Smiling as she learned a way to shortcut a normal procedure, the girl's smirk remained for just a few moments before fading.
[ 2/2 Sansokyoukyuu [ Oxygen Supply ] Rank: D Learned ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:40 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

This long stroll turned into one hell of a practice with his eyes. Ever since they told him the Kage was out and all of this havoc in the city his graduation from the academy was short lived. He technically was a genin now, as proud as he was it did not do him much good till he had the headband. Grumbling under his breath as he walked alongside his partner Tsume. They ventured over to academy just to see if they could even learn anything on the fly to help out with the situation but it was already decimated. He did not know the jinchuuriki but judging by the state of things, they seemed to have passed by some means.

Torakkingu Mokushi [ Tracking Sight ] 1/2

Using his advantageous vision hes been keeping tabs on the battle. Several higher class ninja were battling with the beast from what seemed to be near the residential area. He would go to help himself but at the moment he would just get in the way. His vision simply allowed him to know where to stay away from so he wouldn't get squashed.

Torakkingu Mokushi [ Tracking Sight ] 2/2

Staying out of harms way along with Tsume was the best way he could help. Not to mention any injured people he could guide to the hospital along the way. He had a couple civilans with him that were following to get patched up. No major injury but just some scrapes and bruses. His vision was starting to give him a headache all of the scattered chakra trails were just everywhere. Even trying to tune into one it was too all over the place to really get a fix. If it was a passerby, someone running for their lives or even fighting the beast. Too much chaos clouded the clarity of his vision to fix onto a chakra path.

Shouten Shiten [ Focus Point ] 1/2

Puasing for a moment he kneeled down with Tsume. She whimpered some as she was unsure what to make of the state of the hospital. It was still standing but looked... shaken. The wolf also could hear things that he could not coming from that direction. Kaz had to play things safe he had civilans he needed to keep safe as well as not walk himself into danger. Pulling out a single Kunai he focused his vision onto it. His eyes flashed once with a golden glimmer. After a moment he aimed his throw up into the highest point of the building. This gave him a great viewpoint of the surroundings.

Shouten Shiten [ Focus Point ] 2/2

He also looked to Tsume and repeated the jutsu on to her forhead. At his current ability this was all he could do but it would work. Tsume was far faster then he was if things went bad and she could alert them of any danger before it might have necessarily found them. Telling his companion to venture up to the hospital. Making sure things were friendly. Kaz moved closer to the people and kneeled down with them. Switching between the aerial view and seeing from his own companions point of view. Swapping too many times was causing him to get a bit of a headache but better off some mental strain then a false step. Not with the way the village was looking.

Shinkūken [ Vacuum Sword ] 1/1

While waiting for his companion to venture ahead, deturmining if the coast was clear he thought he take advantage of the downtime and work a few techniques he still had fresh in his mind from earlier. Removing his spear from his back he found it very easy to perform fuuton techniques with the aid of his eye. Taking a sword like stance with his spear and swung it down sending a blade of wind off the spear tip as it descended. Digging deep into a nearby rock. Having that would at least be handy in normal weapons spars.

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ] 1/1

Returning his spear to his back he turned towards the two under his protection. "Here take these, I want each of you to throw these as high as you can into the sky." Handing them each a handsized rock. Not too sure why they were being asked to do so they did having trusting him. Once both rocks were tossed into the sky Kaz locked onto them with his eyes. Controlling their path and motion. Having them hover back down into both of their hands he was proud of his ability to manipulate thrown items. This would come in handy should anyone try to attack them with projectiles of any sort.

User Image

Wolf Blood

~Sunagakure | Genin | Wolf | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Tsume ventured up to the entrance of the hospital. Moving cautiously up to the doorway. Growling some at the bits of ice that were around but keeping her disposition very relaxed to anyone that would be present to sense it. She knew that the way things were anything unfamiliar could be taken hostile. After she noticed that it just seemed to be more village shinobi inside along with some stranger animals she turned and trotted a few steps outside and gave a single bark.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Huffy at the Kage-oni's implications that she was being a nuisance the girl would remove the sleeve from her mouth and retort. "I can do it myself thank you bara." She'd then hear the voice of the girl the doctor was tending or rather the Yuki-onna. She complimented her calligraphic drawing writings and symbols. As she retrieved the paper doll Kyomei's demeanor would shift from sour to sweet. Finally someone appreciated her brilliant and superior talent. The girls aura began to shift. Kyomei hadn't entirely noticed the multiple injuries Sonyo had accrued that the doctor had treated and because of this she asked "Does it hurt?" [Itami: Pain C 1/2]

Her question despite receiving an answer or not was followed by the purple aura around her glowing, both Doc, Sonyo, and Kaori were within arms length of the girl and perhaps it wasn't really labeled a threat early on, but they would be in the spherical radius. Really it had been negligible as nothing about it seemed too curious until now. "Un bara bara un hata." the girl chanted as her eyes began to glow with a strange spiritual power. The dome then seemed to execute a beat, like a heartbeat as if it pulsed. Sonyo, Doc, Kaori, and whoever or what happened to be within an arm's reach within the barrier would suddenly feel an absence of pain, headaches, soreness, it would have been comparable to having taken several doses of morphine without the negative effects. Kyomei would then place the paper doll Sonyo returned now glowing. "You can keep it. A present from the great Kyomei Nenemaru."" If Sonyo took the paper doll back the effects would linger just a little longer for her, seeing as soon after Kyomei made this offering to the Yuki-Onna she began to walk off to not 'get in their way' anymore. With her leave the sensation of pain cancellation would leave those who left her aura's effective radius but if Sonyo accepted the gift would remain with her. ((For 2 posts)) [Itami: Pain C 2/2]

The girl would run into the Tiger again. Realizing she was no longer marked with her tool of the trade. It was now shredded in pieces on the floor. A bead of sweat formed as the Tiger seemed to now have an unfavorable opinion of her. It wasn't Kyomei's fault she was being cautious! For the Tiger knew she could have been possessed! It was her moral obligation and if she was. The words it said before however...didn't sit well with her now that they were looking at each other face to face. 'eat her' Clinging to the wall with her back against it like a bad spy film she shuffled with side steps avoiding the dry ice pockets attempting to reach an area where there was little of it. Then the Shrine maiden noticed in the corner of her eye a big lizard. She pointed to it and exclaimed. "Look a big ugly lizard. It probably tastes one hundred times better!" With that brief intended distraction Kyomei fled into the corner most area down the hallway. Immediately she chanted again "Hyu mara mara hyun hata." As an arrangement of paper talismans encircled the front of her. Thrusting her arms to her sides she covered all four corners of the hall as a purple screen that looked like glass formed in front of her. She then sighed a sigh of relief and crossed her legs to sit. That Yuki-onna was nice. Maybe demons like Shinobi aren't all bad she thought. She closed her eyes and began to mediate. [ Basic Training: Meditate 1/5]

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 240/270x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 250/250x阄 A C ┆ 0x阄 R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 D-ranked Exorcist (Genin) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

> Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -2 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.

> C o m b a t

◘April 1st Event Items

> Hitei [ Negation ]
                                                                Rank: B (-40 Ch)
                                                                Description: Applies the Clan Techniques in a negative fashion, for a total of either 5 posts or the target(s) overwrites/cancels the technique, whichever occurs first. {Remaining Duration 4}

> Negation:Technique: Itami [Pain]
                                                                Description: Pain can be affected. Reinforcement doubles. Negation Negates.

> Technique Name: Fulu Hyaku Tsuihō (One Hundred Banishing Fulu)
                                                                Rank: B (-5 Ch) [[B Rank Cost Reduced To C, Specialization +10 Ch, Thoroughbred Refunded +5 Ch]]
                                                                > Relaxing: +15 Chakra
                                                                Description: Signaled with the slamming of a staff or rotating one's arms around the body in a full circle a circle of fulu up to one hundred (A.k.a Taoist Exorcism Slips) appear around the user glowing with a mysterious light and the Kanji for purify written on them. The Fulu are then dispersed appropriately either sectioning off an area or attaching themselves to a target. If the target harbors any impunity, intent to do harm, hate, or evil within them they will undergo an unfathomable pain. The Fulu can be Kai'd to be removed when placed on a person. Objects or structures with Fulu on them function similarity when touched by a person or creature that fits the criteria. An evil or malevolent astral projection or spirit is forced back into it's body, crosses over, or is condemned to hell if the Fulu surpasses their rank. Non-malevolent spirits can use the Fulu as a method to crossover peacefully. If the Fulu are dispersed in a manner where it is attached to four surfaces in say a room a barrier will form. Example at 8:24 Any spiritual entities in the room or area will become visible to normal individuals. Activation allows Kyomei to determine a spirits alignment.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
                                                                pliokiju
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:45 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Well thank you Sonyo. You should be fine now but just to be on the safe side, I am going to need you to take it easy no matter if you feel perfectly ok." Doc said. "I would be really happy if you helped us out here and tended to some patients. I know that this place is swamped right now and we could use all the help we can get." Doc took a few steps back away from the group so that he could be clear for when he summons in some clones.

Doc listened to Sonyo and the calligraphy girl talk to each other. He noticed that there seamed to have been a barrier thrown up around the group. Doc could only guess what it was or as the only little bit of pain that he had disappeared. Doc could tell that this girl was special and had some pretty interesting chakra. As the girl left, the tiny bit of pain returned to Doc. He made sure to remember that girls face for the future.

Doc then looked back at the other two. He made a few hand seals, which followed by some smoke which appeared right beside him. There were two clones that were summoned by Doc for help with patients. "Sonyo. Please tell me when you feel up to helping and I will have one of these guys go with you to help out." Doc said and he took a quick look at the two he summoned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 605 -5 =600
Stamina Pool: 135
Ryo: 7700
AC: 17500

Techniques Used:
Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ]

I Tortured Sleep I

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

NecroPlant

Christmas 2015:
- 20 Free Training/ Mission Posts (3 used)
- Santa's Knowledge #2: -2 posts for Eiseijutsu

Deciplines:
- Specialist: Healing = Jounin, -10
- Mental Defenses: Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.
Inventory:
- Shuriken x20
- smoke bombs x15
- Kuni x15
- sendon x10
- small scroll x2
- medium scroll (Experimental Bodies)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:42 am
pliokiju

I Tortured Sleep I

BarronVonManfreadGreed

NecroPlant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 785 Stamina: 715

Kaori nodded at Doc's words, then turned to look at the large Komodo dragon, only to notice a wolf that had come in and then left once more. She frowned slightly and stood, it seemed like something was going on outside, other than the fight with the Seven Tails. She felt like things were handled here, after all, she was no medic. She looked at Doc,
“I have the feeling that that Komodo wants help, and I want to check that wolf out as well, hopefully they're friendly. But if they're not, I'll take care of them. You have everything taken care of here?” Kaori asked the Nara as Nova watched the little priestess girl leave, clearly scared of her. Nova puffed up her chest in pride; after too long being out of commission without her partner, she still had it. Kaori rolled her eyes at her partner, but said nothing, glad that Nova had remained sharp in her absence.

Nova padded over toward the Komodo dragon, careful not to get too close in case the Komodo decided to try and take a bite out of her or something. Nova had never encountered a Komodo before this, but Kaori had taught her many of the dangers that could take her out if she wasn't careful. She was thankful to Kaori, and Kaori's obvious love for her.
"Are you friendly? Need some help?"

Kaori watched Nova closely, her eyes narrowed and pupils a thin vertical slit in worry. She would not be kind if anything were to happen to Nova. Nova was her only family now, like hell she'd let anything happen to her. "Careful Nova."

"I got this."

KAori groaned at Nova's blase' attitude. She sighed and shook her head as she turned to Sonyo, "Make sure you don't over tax yourself, Cub. But I have faith that you're strong, you wouldn't have survived the initial attack if you weren't. I know we don't know much about each other, but I'm proud of you. You are a true Suna Shinobi."

Kaori smiled softly and shook her head once more before she causally stood and lightly dusted herself off, careful to make sure she had no ice on her, but also careful to not touch any of the ice, since she knew some ice could be extremely painful to touch; and could even cause severe burns of cold enough.

Jutsu Used:

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image
¤ Nylathria Uzumaki & Jishin ¤

xxxA certain darkness is needed to see the stars

Sunagakure l Genin l Tamer l Genjutsu l Uzumaki Clan

The head of komodo dragon turned to look around, waiting for someone. It was then some girl had shouted, that he was ugly and looked good enough to eat as well running away. The tongue slithered out between it's maw to have a 'taste' of her scent so he could remember her later. It was then some cat had approached and his rear legs started to slowly back up, he was bracing himself to fight.

Until she spoke. Lucky creature. He was still learning how to speak. When the voice of the tiger asked if he was friendly, he bowed his head down slightly, to show respect and that yes, he was indeed, friendly. Then he nodded slightly when asked if he needed some help. It was then, a female spoke for Nova? Nova responded. Ah. So this must be the tamer. With that, he turned towards the door, his tail now close to Nova's paw as he tilted to the door, made a few steps and look back to see if she was following.

Current Attire:
                                  Headband Location: Unavailable
                                  Nyla's mood:
                                  Jishin's mood:

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

pliokiju

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo smiled at the other female as she sent out a chant, taking away sonyo's pain. She bowed deeply and respectfully to the girl, pocketing the doll. She looked at her arms and legs, with the pain gone she could move, though her left arm was effectively useless. She would have to heal it later, and deal with only her dominant arm for now. With a deep breath, sonyo turned to Doc. "I'm ready to go, though I'll only be able to use traditional methods. It seems that the poison reacts to chakra usage, and I don't want to freak out again. I will probably need one of your clones to do more serious work." Sonyo took off her gloves, the gestured to one of Doc's clones before beginning to walk off in to another room. "I need to right my wrongs."

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 290 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

pliokiju
                                                      XAyame_HatakeX
                                                      BarronVonManfreadGreed
                                                      Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was quiet, unfathomably so. The trembling of the village had ceased...or so it seemed. It seemed the seven tailed demon was being detained at this very moment. It left the ideal conditions for the girl to continue to focus. These were Shinobi, beings strong enough to challenge a greater demon and survive to tell the tale. Shinobi, curious beings with strange potential not unlike her own. Shinobi, people that despite their personal hardship continue to press on forward despite their disadvantage. Shinobi, were even animals can dawn a headband and be treated as a human being. These were all admirable things she found in these Shinobi but Kyomei just couldn't help but shake...that there was still more to learn. [Basic Training Meditation 2/5]

Sin, hatred, suffering, regrets. The screams had died down in the world of the living. Whoever were dead, were dead now and the girl despite her eyes being closed could see wispy spirits images of the beings who passed before their time dancing in a cacophony of confusion trying to invade her head...why did she leave the room with everyone? In reality she was slowly being surrounded on all sides, by the lost souls whom cried for help. Why did she erect the barrier? Because there were spiteful individuals and she needed respite. Anybody or anyone who'd enter the hallway...they'd see 'them' for possibly the first time in their lives they'd see the souls and spirits of the dead as Kyomei's barrier gave even the normal person 'the sight'. They would concentrate in the hallway. The place where the medium sat with her legs crossed. Kyomei didn't have the heart to tell her, to tell Sonyo, the Yuki-onna, that she was surrounded by them. The spirits of the ones she killed, though not on purpose, they weren't strong enough to manifest their malicious intents into actual harm...but it still...greatly worried Kyomei of the Yuki-onna's future with these spirits, some surrender, others persist. [Basic Training Meditation 3/5]

Several spirit's of malicious intent attempted to penetrate the barrier. Their failure's sounded with howls of agony. They would watch as those with curiousness and innocence who attempted to cross it would be bathed in a radiant glow and begin to ascend. This would only anger the malevolent spirits more so, seething with jealousy and contempt. "Help us to you little b***h!" "How dare you pick favorites!" "How did someone as weak as you survive!?" These were just a few choice lines. Insults, berating, frustration, contempt..Kyomei was trying so hard to maintain her composure, as young as she was she was no stranger to these behaviorisms. However, even she needed time to get her groundings. [Basic Training Meditation 4/5]

She would breathe in then out, she would allow the spiritual energy within her flow to every part of her body. She was making certain to ready herself for what was to come next. This village of Sunagakure. She would be here for awhile she realized. The Choumei's rampage left many dead, unhappy, and confused souls. Her pilgrimage would have to wait. She was an exorcist first and a devotee second. How many had died she wondered. How many had suffered she contemplated. If anybody were to enter the hall now they would see humanoids formed of what seemed to be differentiating red and black glowing chakra. They wouldn't be able to hear their anger and spite but would see their figures striking the glass like wall she had erected to no avail. The would reel from ineptitude to penetrate the barrier. All in all the girl continued to peacefully breathe in and out. [Basic Training Meditation 5/5]

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 240/270x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 250/250x阄 A C ┆ 0x阄 R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

Reductions:
                                                                -2 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y

> E q u i p m e n t

> C o m b a t

◘April 1st Event Items

B u f f s x D e b u f f s
                                                                >Fulu Hyaku Tsuihō (One Hundred Banishing Fulu) Rank:B
                                                                >Itami(Negation) [3 Posts Remaining]
                                                                >Relaxing +15 Chakra
                                                                >

>Fulu Hyaku Tsuihō (One Hundred Banishing Fulu): Sustained (-5 Chakra)
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games