Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 pm
Truth and I have thought long and hard over these lovely concepts, and we have decided to go with Mogami and Naysha Aysha. Thank you to everyone who applied, and to the winners, we are happy to welcome you to our dramalicious family <3

As a note to Mogami, we request that you use the sparklebutt concept to help show some more of Mvua's traits in the litter.

I will be posting both forms in Saffy's thread.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 pm
Omg Thank you let me know when we can get some rp going =D  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm
Thank you! *sending trade right away*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Name and image of Father: Peremende'ment
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Gaelle Isaie
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1 + 1 custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (Maybe more will be allowed to try in the customs month)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Simbafutaji OR Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano
Any Requirements: No evil cubbins. Evil doesn't run in the family (just a little bit of nuttiness on Ment's side). PLEASE keep in mind the pride they'll be raised in when coming up with personalities. Cubs staying with their mother will have French or Norse, and take the family name 'Sigvarðr' (Jokull's family name).
List of all Throwbacks: Ment's Father
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, very much so. (Just no green and pink next to each other on the SoA, that's a migraine trigger for Das Tor.)
A bit of history about the family: The babies are the product of a fling Gaelle had with Ment. She's a Duchess in the Ardhi, and her father was trying to marry her off to someone she didn't even know well, so she went outside the pride for a bit and met Ment. He was her moment of 'rebellion'. And then she got pregnant, which she DIDN'T want.

Thankfully, she's going to end up officially mated to a good friend of hers (through a deal they came up with) so some of the scandal is avoided...but she's going to dump a part of the litter on Ment and keep some of the cubs, who will be raised thinking [ Hey You! ]'s Jokull is their father.

The cubs who go to their father...Well, Ment's going to be a fail-father. The phrase 'it takes a village to raise a child' applies here, since other Simbafutaji members (including the Kifuko herself, Ekundayo) will pitch in to help out in raising them. No reason the babies should suffer for Ment's fail!
Extra: 8'D We love ref images, but they are far from required.

Closing Time: 3PM Pacific, March 21st, 2011

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

robot kittio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 pm
Applying for: (Peremende'ment x Gaelle Isaie)

Name of SoA: Mwepesi Moja
Meaning: Swift One
Appearance: I want him to be a dark shade of his moms purple. so almost a complete dark purple. He will have his dad's white with his moms markings but smaller thin swirls. The swirls will come up his back right leg and front left leg as well as a little swirl that starts from his eye corner and swirls down underneath. They will also go down his back neck to spine. His eye is his dads bright red and his nose, ear inside, and tail fur is white. His hair has thin white streaks going through it too.
Visual reference: I will do one asap since his appearance is kind of confusing
Personality: Mwepesi is what one could call quite chilled, calm, and relaxed. Quick witted and fast feet at times. He does however have short outbursts of energy and enthusiasm. He is very smart and a quick thinker. One sibling insult and he will throw it right back in your face. He is the type that will make up a last minute solid solution.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Would like to go with the father, but if you wish he go with his mother he shall and will take on a French or Norse name and the family name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Applying for: Peremende'ment x Gaelle Isaie
Name of SoA: Coeur
Meaning: Heart in French
Appearance: Eyes like her mothers, and swirls like hers as well. I would like her face swirl to be exactly the same as her mothers, just a different color. (Her mothers body color) Her body color reflects her grandfathers blue. The white chest and front paws reflect her fathers colors as well as her grandfathers. Her dark purple swrils also come from her grandfather, and she has a swirl in her tail that is dark purple. Her hair also reflects the dark purple. Her tail is her mothers blue colors.
Visual reference: Please forgive my paint skills!
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces. (Will evolve through roleplay)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay with mother, no green and pink next to each other. Throwbacks are allowed! No evil cubs.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm
Applying for: Peremende'ment x Gaelle Isaie
Name of SoA: Nikicheza maua
Meaning: Swaying flowers
Appearance: I would like her base color to be a dark purple with the chest area colored like her fathers, only in the light purple of her mothers fur. Some swirled patterns in white along her paws and around the face, pink eyes, with white hair and tail fur, the tip of the tail is light purple.
Visual reference: Can try to work one up if I have time. <3
Personality: Nikicheza will be an energetic cub, curious to learn everything she can about anything and anyone while keeping her own little scrap book of facts and other learned things. Over time she will learn to concentrate and focus her energy into what path in life she wants to take... though will always have an empty spot that is left from wondering about her birth mother and other siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would prefer to go with the father.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm
Thank you all for applying <3. We really liked everyone's designs and personalities, but the one we've decided on is Katarina Everard's.

Zero and Kiana, if you both would still like to take a swing at trying for your cubs in the Major Customs, you have Das and I's blessing to do so :'3 <333

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

robot kittio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 pm
Thanks for the opportunity l'll try mu luck <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 am
I shall enter her in then! :]  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: [notactuallysure]
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii Simo
Any Requirements:
- Must be red/black/white [or variations of] to be considered non-huria. [But I don't mind a huria cub if that's what you want!]
- Must stay in pride until adolescence.
- Cubs are apart of a upcoming plot! Your brothers and sister will be NPCs until their contest is over with.

[Whoops, I forgot!]
- Name must be fire related; please link reference. If it is a huria, you may disregard.

List of all Throwbacks:

Armada:
Note: Her eyes are naturally colored a light grey/white. <3 She's not blind.

Half Sister [Markings only]
Half Brother

Vlam:
Father
Mother

Do you allow randoms into your litter:
- Yes! But if it's a cosplay, please make sure it makes sense in the litter.

A bit of history about the family:

A very brief synopsis on the two!

Your mother is Armada, who joined No and Kidondo during the initial rebellion. She does not talk much about her past life outside the Motoujamii, but you get the sense that it was not a good life. She is estranged from your father, although both take turns rearing the children. Your mother often has apprentices, and is very eager on having all her children become soldiers.

Your father... is complicated. A lot of the pride dislikes him, but you can't seem to figure out why. Apparently he used to talk a lot! Now... he doesn't speak at all. He's got a lot of cool scars! Like he was in some kinda fight! He spends most of his time helping Ea in the medical wing. Although he is silent and somewhat awkward around you, you get the feeling that he is much changed from the lion everyone seems to remember.

You'll also be having half siblings, whom are more or less the same age as you. They seem to be trouble makers. Their mom is crazy.

Extra:

Please indicate if you are a firekin-lineart newbie! <3 At least one of the slots may go to a newbie. However all are considered!

If you have questions, PM me or IM me at: drawingdaisies!

Closing Time:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 pm
Edited Form!

Applying for: Vlam and Armada
Name of SoA: Urit (Name changed due to lack of ref for Kova.)
Meaning: Ref here. "38. URIT (אוּרִית): Hebrew name meaning "fire, light.""
Appearance: See ref. Black "Spines" on back should mimic mother's, as well as the bones on her paws. Rest of ref is an amalgamation of father, grandfather, and half-uncle.
Visual reference: Reference!
Personality: Urit has no trouble at all being Mommy's little soldier. Fighting is in her blood, and on her paws. When she grows up, she'll likely be a violent little thing. It's not a bloodlust, though. It's all about the glory of winning. Urit wants to be remembered as something Great, and to do that, fighting is clearly her way to the top.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
I am a Firekin-newbie. :3 Also, edited the name both to adhere more to the naming rules and because I like Urit more than Kova. xD  

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 pm
Applying for: Vlam x Armada
Name of SoA: Roihu
Meaning: "flare" or "blaze" in Finnish
Appearance: A base color of Vlam's mother, with red markings (the color of Vlam's father's base) in the shape of Armada's half brother's. He has his mother's eyes. His mane and tail is the color of his father's, but with white streaks, and he also has the black nose/back/tail stripe. He has his mother's markings on the lower hind legs and toes, but in the same red as his other markings. His front legs have the boots of Vlam's father, but the toes are red instead of white. He has a white muzzle and belly.
Visual reference: (click for larger)
User Image
Personality: Roihu is very curious about Vlam, but also esteems him highly, despite his silence. He finds his father's work with the medicinal wing very compassionate and honorable, quite a contrary description of how the rest of the pride seems to feel. He would prefer to side with his father over his mother in any case, even though she seems eager to train him in soldiery. Roihu would never turn down a fight, and retains a relatively competitive spirit, but looks up to his father in such a way as to rather follow his path in adulthood. Roihu will always struggle with a short temper that hinders his ability to show compassion, despite his personal wish to simply help.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He isn't a huria, and stays in the pride til adolescence (but to be honest, I'll probably keep him there forever). As for the metaplot! I would be so eager to participate C: Also, I am a Firekin newbie!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 pm
Name of SoA: Iagan
Meaning: "Tiny Fire" in Gaelic (#41)
Appearance: White base coat like father, with his red toes and a small band of black over the top of the tips. Red markings down back/sides that are sort of a mix of the mother and his aunt. Mane and tail-tip will be black with streaks of red.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Iagan is quiet, like his father, and uses that silence as a way to get close to others and perhaps learn secrets they would not have otherwise shared. He is insatiably curious about the world and especially curious about the past of both his parents, but he'll never come right out and ask. Instead he does whatever he's told -- not because he's obedient, but because he wants to maximize his opportunity to learn information that will benefit him. He's very much a "for my own benefit" kind of guy, and though he'll train to be a strong fighter, his heart won't be 100% in it. He'd much rather just snoop.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'm a Firekin newbie altogether smile  

fenshae

Beloved Codger

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:47 pm
Name of SoA: Makini'kaala
Meaning: "quiet" "live ember" (I clipped the last bit off of "live ember" to make it more appealing.)
Appearance: CC, mix of mom and dad, though I DO love the tribaly markings muchly, especially the roundy ones.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: She seeks to emulate her parents in her own way. She has picked up the habit of being very quiet from her father. When she does speak, it is usually brief and to the point. She does not waste time on adjectives and flowery expressions whatsoever. If an adjective is necessary, she'll use it. Most of the time, she finds they are not. Despite this, her face is highly expressive, and often conveys what her words do not.

From her momma she has gained a fierce determination to be a soldier. She practises hard and often, pushing even her very young body to become better, stronger, swifter. For her, this is not play, nor is it merely to please her mother. She has determined this as her own aspiration and will pursue it even if she was given no encouragement. She finds the increase in her stamina and strength satisfying, and looks forward to the day when she can serve her pride in battle.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She is DEFINITELY up for pridal or familial plots. She will never leave the pride, though it helps to have rp regularly to keep me interested!

Also, I am a Firekin newbie!

Backing out of entering, sorry!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games