Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 am
User Image

Morgana looked at simon her face showed no emotion not even a smile glitch " when you are hunted like a dog and watched everyone you loved or befriended dead the world is different magic users will always turn to the forbidden if they feel the need i once thought of merlin as my friend he was my destiny and my doom but he took pitty on me even when i killed my father but you want to talk about onyx she is like her mother arturia she will always defend those who feel threatened you must of said something to set her off think of onyx like a dragon how would you relax her"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:33 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

"we're not hunted ... not anymore so theres no reason you should still be using that kind of magic, and i don't know ... no dragon ever chose me ... i don't know anything about those overgrown lizards" Simon said as he gripped his fits together and looked down "it's all because my stupid sister can never take a joke, i can't always be serious with my mind going the way it does constantly, i'd explode ... but no, she's Fairy Tail's favorite ... she made it to S-Class her first year while i barely became a member ... all of them are stronger than i am: Soris, Alice, Ania, Merle, Onyx ... all i am is just the techno-geek ... just useless junk!" Simon said as he threw the weapon off the end of the tower and it reverted back to small parts and flew back into his bag

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

Morgana looked at simon her face showed no emotion " just becuase you dont have physicial strength it dosent mean you are useless it means your strength derives from something else all those with physical strength need someone with mental strength to keep them in balance otherwise they are just half of what they should be "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ Soris Ambrosious ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"magic? oh thats easy ..."

Simon was just about to speak when a pillar of white smoke appeared next to him and Soris appeared "Simon, you've gotta come back, i think i know what Ania was talking ab-" Soris said but stopped mid-sentence when he noticed who else was there: Morgana, his mother. for a while he was speechless and just looked at her face then directly into her eyes "mom ..."

"... manners on the other hand, well have you met my parents?"

wolf of warriors
]

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 pm
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

"I'm Onyx LeBeau Pendragon and i already know how this is gonna end..."

Onyx looked walking around the station until she found them " can i speak with simon alone"

"Don't let the cuteness fool you im a master thief just like my daddy Remy LeBeau...."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Morgana looked at simon looking at the red haired girl she nodded " come simon we need to talk" she looked at the boy who called himself her son " i want to know more about the future"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 am

Simon just looked at Onyx with a mixed expression of anger and sadness "what is it? come to tell me how childish i'm acting? well guess what i am that way, i have been for years" Simon said while Soris looked at Morgana. Soris wanted to spill everything but he remembered the rule "i ... i want to but ... but i can't- honestly i wasnt even supposed to tell you that you were my mother, i can't risk another time line alteration"

wolf of warriors
]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:56 am
User Image

Morgana looked and smiled at soris " you act exactly like merlin when he was younger so full of order and obedience though he was sent to the stock more times then anyone could count"

wolf of warriors
Crew

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 am
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx looked at simon he was hurt and angry she knew she had said some hurtful things to him " dont look a gift horse in the mouth simon im here to smooth things out "

"Don't let the cuteness fool you im a master thief just like my daddy Remy LeBeau...."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

"smooth things over with the techno no magic freak, how charitable of you" Simon said crossing his arms. Soris shook his head at Morgana "trust me i'm neither, but i'm scared i might end up making thing's really bad ... i nearly lost four of my friends because we changed things even if it was for the better so i don't want to risk that again ... though ... i can atleast say ... your not remembered for what evil you did before now, more like the good you do to atone for it ... the darkness dies and the light survives in you"

wolf of warriors
]

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 am
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx looked at simon and smirked " its chivelrious you remember i was raised by the king of knights come on simon your acting like a kid you know titania is more serious then your father she goes with what her heart tells her dam the consequences and you were pretty rude i shouldnt of meddled and im sorry"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Morgana looked at soris she would never tell anyone but she was smiling for the words her son spoke if she could atone it would gladden her heart that felt so cold " im glad you did what you've done it is in solitude where we are least alone becuase regret can always sneak in when its not wanted i will help in any way i can i was in avalon for a very long time after my death arturia lied to merlin when she banished me she sent me to avalon to make sure my heart didnt go black i learned a lot about iron magic"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

"i didn't get a 'ding'" Simon said as he pulled a strange machine out of his coat "i made this to detect a masive surge of magical energy, i programmed it with future information, whenever something's about to happen on a massive scale and could be a threat ... it goes ding" he said just as the machine let out a dinging noise. Simon just stood there for a few seconds and looked at the machine then back at Onyx "... like that ... i'm not apologizing to her you hear me?" Simon said pointing a finger at Onyx.

Meanwhile Soris listen to his mother and started to smile then nodded "ok, this is what's going on ... Ania, Simon's sister has visions or something similar erm ... like you have i think ... anyway she saw 10,000 dragons destroying everything, only now we think it's resurrected dragons ... Queen Mab's breaking free somehow, i'd ask the lady of the lake for help to go help dad on Avalon but i can't get in contact with her"

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image

Morgana looked at soris " if she truly has the power of vision she wont be able to live a normal life it will be a very lonley one those who see the future are plauged with future disasters she looks do you have a girlfriend or is titania your only crush"

wolf of warriors
Crew

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 pm
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx looked and huffed " you are deffinatly your mothers son your just as hard headed you dont need to apologize to her but dont make her feel stupid you know titania hates her visions and in turn you added embarassment now we have to get back to mangolia before she kills nashi"

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff