Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm
******** nuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 pm
I seem to have a streak of horrid luck when it comes to RPs. No matter what the subject, no matter what my role is, or how poorly or greatly I do, I have been the "last poster" in nearly every RP thread I have ever been in.

But it hasn't deterred me from participating in RPs that tickle my fancy -- I just accept ahead of time that I'm probably going to be the one who officially "kills" the game. xd  

Grindhouse Karma

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm
Maybe you are just so dedicated, that you will post and refuse to accept death after others have forgotten or given up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm
That reminds me of my old theory of 2 or 3 people being required to keep a good rp running (as the leaders of the rp)  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm
Sometimes it only takes one person.

Sometimes it just looks sad.

Other times that person got bored and made a mule, then the mule became a more important character when people came back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 pm
confused =D  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm
It can be done with just one main dedicated person; but if it is done for too long, as either just a chronicle of one character or RPing two characters but just one person doing both, it begins to just look sad.

Another way to have just one dedicated person to revive and RP is to have that person use two accounts to RP until someone else shows up. However, it is quite possible the mule's character will be more liked and used than the main account's character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Ah, I see.  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Ten Tails

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm
So...I got another WTF moment.

Gaia is not the only place I rp. In fact, when I am craving an RP with more 'adult' themes to it that would normally be banned by gaia's TOS, like my pillaging and slave-taking nomad, I have a forum board I can go to do that.

I will not be mentioning the name of said forum, not even if you PM me, so lets just leave it at that. xP I'm pretty sure someone will read this post the wrong way anyway, so lets not make it worse, aye?

But the Forum board is divided into two sections...one for specifically story-driven RPs (where I play) and a more casual board (Read as: the board you go to if you want to just Cyber)

Now, tonight, I check said Forum, and see I have a PM. There's this girl there, who's asking me if she'd like to start a bit of a one on one. I look at her player profile, and she has listed she would like to play with a DM or GM.

So I message her back, and tell her she's in luck. Cause I am a Dungeon Master, A Game Master, and a Storyteller depending on which game she'd like to try...

I figure she wants to try a dice-based role-play, maybe tackle D&D and see if she likes it. The forum wasn't JUST for cybering after all. After all, that's not what I used it for.

And she PMs me back with, I kid you not:

Quote:
You hear that sound? That's the sound of me getting really wet.

And then...I was just like...Shocked at this point. Wow, I never knew the DM would ever get such an offer. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 pm
Ten, you're too cruel crying  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Ultimater3333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm
Wow, i never knew the sound of a girl getting wet could be heard through a pm that traveled all the way through the internet from her computer! My mind has officially been blown! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm
yea, all sexual tastes, sounds, and smells, travel through the computer now. even if it's simply a small pm with that box symbolizing that the site doesn't have the letter you want to use in it's dictionary. If the person is making sexual sounds, the box makes them.

And don't get me STARTED on what happens if they type "hi"  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Ultimater3333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm
hahaha what happens? tell me! =D *sits down*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:52 pm
put simply, every sound that could possibly be heard during sex.  

Wynaro

7,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Feral Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm
Ten Tails
So...I got another WTF moment.

Gaia is not the only place I rp. In fact, when I am craving an RP with more 'adult' themes to it that would normally be banned by gaia's TOS, like my pillaging and slave-taking nomad, I have a forum board I can go to do that.

I will not be mentioning the name of said forum, not even if you PM me, so lets just leave it at that. xP I'm pretty sure someone will read this post the wrong way anyway, so lets not make it worse, aye?

But the Forum board is divided into two sections...one for specifically story-driven RPs (where I play) and a more casual board (Read as: the board you go to if you want to just Cyber)

Now, tonight, I check said Forum, and see I have a PM. There's this girl there, who's asking me if she'd like to start a bit of a one on one. I look at her player profile, and she has listed she would like to play with a DM or GM.

So I message her back, and tell her she's in luck. Cause I am a Dungeon Master, A Game Master, and a Storyteller depending on which game she'd like to try...

I figure she wants to try a dice-based role-play, maybe tackle D&D and see if she likes it. The forum wasn't JUST for cybering after all. After all, that's not what I used it for.

And she PMs me back with, I kid you not:

Quote:
You hear that sound? That's the sound of me getting really wet.

And then...I was just like...Shocked at this point. Wow, I never knew the DM would ever get such an offer. xp

I'm not sure if I should be laughing or trying to figure out some way to tell you how unfortunate it was for you.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games