Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:08 pm
Kalistia is free for the new day to meet new people!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm
xXGhostStalker

Not yet, still waiting for Yami's reply on whether to accept the suggestion for the meeting place or not. But you can go ahead if you wish.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
xXGhostStalker

Not yet, still waiting for Yami's reply on whether to accept the suggestion for the meeting place or not. But you can go ahead if you wish.

I'll put up a post there so join whenever you want  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm
xXGhostStalker

Sure! How about the beach?  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Yami Miyagawa

xXGhostStalker

Will it be okay if your characters meet up with Chester? He'll be at the event at the beach.

I am cool with this. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:22 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
xXGhostStalker

Sure! How about the beach?

Works for me o7 I need to prepare some of my images and make some new formats so go ahead and post and I'll reply once I'm done!  

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 pm
xXGhostStalker

Alrighty I'll get to it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 am
So I have three characters currently available for interaction, if anyone is interested just say!

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:56 am
By Bi Blitz
So I have three characters currently available for interaction, if anyone is interested just say!

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

Hello! Kalistia would be interested in getting a new friend! Would Victor like to meet her?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:34 am
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

Hello! Kalistia would be interested in getting a new friend! Would Victor like to meet her?

Yes Victor most certainly would, where would you like them to meet?  

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 am
My life is still a bit crazy with my son's recent diagnosis
For this reason, I will only be opening up 2 of my babes
If someone specifically wants someone else, I will probably say yes but I wanna be able to fully RP out a day

Rose
Austin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:21 am
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

Where does Victor often like to hang out? Kalistia tends to run around all over the place, so she'll be almost everywhere, but currently she would love to go to Sucre's Refinement for sweets and cool drinks!  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 pm
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

Where does Victor often like to hang out? Kalistia tends to run around all over the place, so she'll be almost everywhere, but currently she would love to go to Sucre's Refinement for sweets and cool drinks!

Victor usually floats all over the damn place since everything peeks his curiosity, in one way or another. Although any place that sells Ice Cream is his favorite. And Since Sucre's sells six different flavors of ice cream I think that it would be a good place for their meeting! That sound good to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:12 pm
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

Victor usually floats all over the damn place since everything peeks his curiosity, in one way or another. Although any place that sells Ice Cream is his favorite. And Since Sucre's sells six different flavors of ice cream I think that it would be a good place for their meeting! That sound good to you?

That seems good! Would you like to start first or shall I?  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 pm
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz
Wind Hime Princess
By Bi Blitz

Victor Jones
Victoria Jones
Izumi Hayashi

That seems good! Would you like to start first or shall I?

I'll post first!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games