Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:18 pm
"That's two gone," Leina cried, "I'm not going to leave things like this."

Leina raced back downstairs and removed the spell to make them invisible. She then took her books and a few packs of powder. She then went into a drawer by the book case and opened it. There she saw her mage wand. She took it out and just looked at it. Leina never thought she would have to use her magic as a form to survive in battle, but this was one battle that she might not survive alone. Therefore she had Jin and Irakel join her in battle.

"Where shall we start?" Irakel asked, "Do we just head back to the professor and demand his reasons of using the book or do we just run and hide in a cave?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"She is the least of my worries now," said the professor as he paced in his hideout cavern.

"Leina is the one I want. She can be a young girl, but one who holds my book. The book that I need to rule this pathetic planet!" he exclaimed, "She is proving to be a great deal of stress and havoc in my plans. I need some assistances to roll out my plans and succeed upon the impaired mortals."

~~~~~~~~~~

The tears still lingered in her eyes as her soul continued to feel devoured by all that is evil. Still Leina knew she had to be strong in order to set things right and end the madness. The professor was not going to get away with all the hatred and dispair he has put upon her. Her mind was somewhat clouded with hate and anger, as well as pain and anguish. Still her mind was set to visit him and stand face to face to the murderer of those she loved.

Leina slowly turned towared Jin and Irakel as she held her wand tight in her hand.

"A battle is not won by just one single attack, it is won with the bloodshed of many and from the shadows," Leina whispered.

Only she knew what that meant, but perhaps Jin and Irakel knew what she meant by those words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:31 am
Name: miss sandra
Race: human
Personality: happpy kind bubbley
Powers: learning magic  

Countess Alice

Fashionable Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jin08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:46 am
we will go to a safe house where we will find what we need. so plz if you would we need to move fast. *jin exits the house and starts running to the north*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:40 pm
Name: Asien Quantumpheare
Race: Daemon'Ra
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Asien came from a realm which seemed to exist within the infinite voids between us... and our own humanity. What we felt and thought gave them power, helped them become strong enough to bring one of them to our realm with each passing year. But it took all of several thousand years since the last of them had passed through. These beings, though old and seemingly frail, are quiet, impressively, powerful and hold great fortitude. With this great adeptibility for power, they regard our world as inferior, but see no other way to become materialistic. You could say they reflect our sins and virtues that embody one being. Lust and Chastity, Greed and Diligence, these horridly opposing and yet dependant qualities inhabit them, make them human, like us.

Powers: Each Daemon'Ra is equipped with the innate ability to control the fluxes of their realm to dismantle their opponents atom by atom. But can also use it to control any elements and also heal wounds by using the same destructive and corrosive magic to synthetically guide the healing process.

Fandango-Grim

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:24 am
Leina and Irakel followed Jin as he went north.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:11 am
*after some time they came to a forest* Now we can rest for the night here this is a magic forest that will not let in eveil sprits.*Jin sat down by a tree and then put his head down to go to sleep.*  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:52 am
Leina sat down with her books and made a spell to cast a small speck of light so she can read the books.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Leina read each word in the book carefully, when she found the spell she needed. Tears came to her eyes over joy of finally finding it. It was the spell she needed to bring her grandfather back to life. She covered her mouth so no one would hear her.  

lagringadepr

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:42 am
Leina looked at her friends as they were asleep. She looked at Jin and then stood to her feet with the books in her hand.

"I'm sorry my friends, I have to go," Leina whispered, and began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:05 am
*jin opened his eyes and saw Liena walking away so he followed her* What is she doing now.*jin said to himslef*  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am
Leina stood just outside the forest and sighed. She knew it would be dangerous, but she had to take all measures to bring her grandfather and her mother back. She then heard someone following her and she turned around ready to attack. She then sees Jin behind her in the distance.

"Jin, I thought you were asleep," Leina said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:59 pm
I thought you would know me better then that I was just making it look like I was asleep.*Jin is lieing*  

Jin08

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 pm
(Matt is back! (^.^)/ Sorry about the long absence, even though it seems like I didn't miss much.)

UltaMatt:

Upon the completion of his Dark Citadel now high atop the floating island that he created he could now get a better idea of how this worlds time worked. He still had a long way to go before he atained his true power and form, but that was of no consiquence to him seeing as how even though there were many powerful being in this world, few would be able to stand up to his true dark powers let along his current abilities.

"So where do we begin from here?"

He looked down on the planet holding the Omicron in his hand which was now in a magic staff form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:05 pm
can i join?

Name: invania
Race: half vampire, half human
Personality: honest and daring
Powers: can fly, carries a bow and arrow and two small daggers
aperance:Bio: she lost her parents when she 12 and the rest of her family is deceased then later got bitten by a vampire and now she lives alone.

glittermist2000

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:51 am
((SURE))

"Oh you were, well," Leina paused.

She held the book tight and looked away.

"I just have something to do. You don't have to come with me," Leina said, "I need to do this on my own."

~~~~~~~~~

"Master, she was not about the home. Yet we found a human who may be of great importance to the child and we disposed of her," said the minions together.

"Disposed of her did you? Although she was not the one I wished to be rid of, the child will now have a greater reason to seek me out. If she is as smart as she seems then by now she knows I am the one responsible for her grandfather's, or master's, death. She is filled with anger and her powers will become weak in that state. Let the child seek me out and I shall make sure she finds me," said Alexis as he smiled deviously.

He let out a sigh and added, "For the moment, in case the child seems to be too much to handle, I will need to recruit the evilest of foes. This is no longer a battle, this is now a war."

~~~~~~~

Leina still held the book tight in her arms. She knew she had to keep it to persuade the professor into other things. She knew Jin only meant well with her, but she couldn't have him come with her. She was determined to continue and persue this by herself.

"Trust me Jin, I need to do this on my own. It's just something I have to do alone," Leina said, as she still looked away from him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff