Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:33 pm
Prolixity
Room A
(Melvin, Jordan)

"No problem. Thanks for...not getting chewed on. You did very well back there. I think I'd be too nervous if she lunged at me." He wasn't good with suddenly surprises like that.

He walked with Jordan back to the starting room to wait their instructions. He hoped the other teams were doing okay.

"Do you think that once they get decontaminated, they will bring them back to Deus Ex soon?"

kuropeco rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:34 pm
Room B
Arorangi, Oliver & Lydia

Arorangi was still working on finishing the last tethering, and with a final pull, managed to secure the chains tightly. He stood back up, brushing his hands together, and gave a satisfied nod as though to give all three of them a well done sort of gesture.

He stepped back to Lydia and Oliver and slid his arms around both of their shoulders.

"Let us get out of here!" said Arorangi brightly, though a little tiredly, and made to steer the pair of them out of the room and back to where they'd come from. "And we can relax, at least a little bit, for just a few minutes before we are told what to do next."

Timer: 20/30

Grey Dragon

Seussi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm
Room B
Alistaire & Harland

The prospect of a long, hot shower was infinitely reassuring to Alistaire, and he tried very hard to keep that thought in mind as he glanced at the...thing tethered between he and Harland. He lifted a gloved hand and swiped at his brow, taking a breath.

"Let me borrow it," said Alistaire quietly, after only a moment's contemplation. His desire to be clean far outweighed his desire to keep things between himself and Harland subtle, and right now he was too far gone to care much about anyone else.

Another pause.

"Thank you, Mr. Belle."

face your demons

Yayoi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm
[Room B -> Room A]

Zascha couldn't agree more with the sentiments of wanting to get out of there. He'd seen worse creatures but this was only slightly unsettled him. Probably because it was fairly human looking.

Securing the chains he turned for the door. "Move that sweet butt Harlow before you get locked in. I wouldn't want to have to play the knight and save you from a hose down. Or maybe I wouldn't mind so much." He gave a quick grin behind his scarf before ushering the girls out and the door closed behind them.

Pulling the scarf down from around his mouth he stretched his arms behind his back. Though he wasn't relaxed yet. This part was way too easy and if there was something he had learned is that things were never this easy. There had to me more. "I wonder if they have some snacks in the waiting room. I'm kind of hungry now."

Yin-Bug-

baby_gwing-

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

endejester rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:43 pm
"I got this, I totally got this…its like, its like Night of the Living Dead, or Newsflesh trilogy, or…. man, can you imagine if George Romero knew this s**t was real?"
Seconds later 'I got this' turned into

"I DON"T GOT IT!! AW s**t MAN!!"

as the zombie snapped free, costing them valuable time.

Skye Starrfyre
Should I quote hatter? Hi hatter!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 pm
Room A - Cell 9 Cleared
Alistaire & Harland

"We did it," Harland said, very quietly, looking at the creature. "You were brilliant," he complimented Alistaire, beaming as he handed over his bandanna.

If Harland could only do that one thing, he'd gladly do it. The second Alistaire and he'd gotten away from it, towards the door, and the creature appeared to be subdued, Harland opened the door for Alistaire. "Shall we?" he asked, with a quirked smile. A tired, quirked smile, now. As though what they'd done had caught up with him.

As if they had ever been subtle. As if anyone had been incapable of guessing what they were, rather than in denial. "An' it's no problem, mo chroi. I won't breathe a word of it," he said, his smile widening a little as he prepared to find a means to clean both of them off as best they could in the next room.

kuroopu

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Grymoire rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 pm
[ Room 16 ] - [ Arland, Inoke, Jasper ] - Room B: 20 sec

"If Romero knew this s**t was real he'd get himself eaten." He ducked around the flailing zombie and managed to secure one of the chain's he'd been holding onto. "28 days later style or something."

Skye Starrfyre

endejester
Hatter is awake ... for another 5 minuets XD

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 pm
[ Room 16 ] - [ Arland, Inoke, Jasper ] - Room B

15 seconds remaining // 2 of 4 chains secured

"Son of a..." He'd almost secured another chain, maybe, when the subject bucked, causing him to waste a bit more time in scrambling to snag the chain. "Little help here, guys? We can talk horror flicks later, when we aren't living one."

Grymoire

endejester

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 pm
Room A - Molly and Dakota

For a moment, Dakota seemed like he was ignoring Molly, as a new fresh shirt was brought to him, and he gave up trying to get blood out of the jacket. The good thing it was mostly black now so he didn't have to really worry about the stains.

Finally, after zipping up his coat, he looked at Molly and gave her a very flat frown.

"I'm fine." A crisp clean cut answer. he looked around the room. he didn't have to look hard to see his wife among the crowd, and would've been surprised to see her there, no he was surprised, but didn't bother moving to talking to her. Instead he moved himself to the wall, leaning against and crossing his arms. he receded far away into his thoughts. "you should talk to others." Dakota offered to Molly, closing his eyes. "I've got nothing for you Molly."

Lucyal
so sorry man so sorry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 pm
Room A

Waiting for a few minutes sounded good... Now that the adrenaline rush was starting to wear off, Oliver could feel his legs shaking, and he wasn't entirely sure which embarrassment he would suffer first, throwing up, or passing out entirely. It was a wonder he hadn't dropped just under the weight of Arorangi's arm companionably across his shoulder.

"Lydia, y-you still... um... your face..." He stammered, not quite able to get out an unbroken sentence.

kuroopu

Seussi

Grey Dragon

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:11 pm
Room A

This time they managed to make it out of the room without much of a fuss, and with a heavy arm slung across her shoulder, Lydia laughed as they pushed their way through the door, reaching out across the front of Aro to offer Oliver a high five for a job well done.

His words gave her cause for pause, however. "My face?" She looked confused, and those wide eyes turned up towards Arorangi next.

"What's wrong with my face?"

Grey Dragon
kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:14 pm
ROOM A

"Attention attention," those who were actually in the starting room would just hear Mark's voice annoyingly echoing while those who were outside would hear a strange tinniness to it, courtesy of very outdated speakers, "We're going to move to the upstairs room, same as like, last time, just -"

- There was a low whirr, the sound that happens during the absence of any electronic noise-

- And then all the lights turned off. All the electronics turned off.

"Don't - don't panic!" This could only be heard for those actually inside room A, and sounded like Mark. There was the sound of him reaching for something on the table, "I have flashlights, hang on a second I'll just-"

-CLATTER-

- "oh shi-"

At this point most brains had processed what was going on and outbursts had escalated. There were Hunters blaming teach other, there were teams trying to coordinate people to check out the power surge, and there was something above them that sounded not quite there.

A second later the alarms began to blare, indicating prisoner escape, just sound with no light. At least something was working.

"Nobody move!" This was Mark, or what sounded like the Death Assistant trying to put up a valiant effort in the middle of sight and sensory deprivation. In the middle of blaring alarms jarring all other sound, it just sounded like background noise.

OOC: PART 2: THE DARKNESS

A POWER SURGE (???) HAS CAUSED A TOTAL BLACKOUT

** If you missed out on part 1, no worries, just start from part 2. It is assumed everyone has returned back to Room A at this point**

Key points:

- You CANNOT see even your own hands. IT is absolutely dark, regardless of windows, barricaded windows that do not help.
- All doors are UNLOCKED. That means you can stay in ROOM A, try to exit.
- Any actions you do, please do them in BOLD RED.
- You may TRY for one of the flashlights scattered on the ground. Roll 1d6. If you roll a 1 or 6 you get one. If you have a flashlight, you may search your surroundings in BOLD BLUE with the flashlights.
- Again ACTIONS in bold red, FLASHLIGHT SURROUNDINGS in bold blue.
- You WILL be quoted from time to time. If that happens, please react accordingly as you can to the situation.
- All players will need to hold out for ??? minutes until the power is back on.
- Please only do ONE RED ONE BLUE action post MAX until you have been quoted again.
- You are free to interact with each other too, you do not need to post actions to do so, though good luck finding each other.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 pm
The lights went out, and Robert was never more glad that Mimsy had never let go. His arms grabbed a hold of her, while the other one went searching instantly for something that could even be considered light based. Matches, a lighter, a flashlight, some kind of chemical explosion.. any of these would work.

Instead, he grabbed a handful of Mark's rear.

zoobey
Your wish is my command.

bipolar bee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 pm
Sasha immediately clutched for Lawr and Otto when the lights went out. Being in the dark brought back foul memories she'd rather not relive - night after night in the Scottish highlands, damp and cold and weaponless.

She felt around with her foot for one of the flashlights that had been dropped, but had little luck finding one.

"Well, isn't this lovely."

baneful
bittiface

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:18 pm
Noemi's hands immediately tightened on Milo's as the power went out, her body going rigidly straight and a small soft cry escaping. The dark, she hated the dark. Why why why.

She could hear alarms and her fingers all but dug into Milos.

"The lights..." She managed to get out, and every part of her wanted to use Milo as a shield even though she couldn't see a damn thing. But that was not brave, and she was a hunter, who needed to be. Her hands loosened on the sun's, before she dropped to the ground and started feeling around, it was blind reaching and she was sure she felt more shoes then anything.

When her hand hit something that rolled, she grabbed it and turned it on, hands shaking as she swung the light around, first to Milo and Cee, who were still with her.

Then she pointed it towards the door leading out, holding it there.

iloveyouDIE
Chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games