Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eko Domini Tsurugi

Dangerous Codger

4,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm
N a m e
Rivden Kara Varior

A b i l i t i e s
Water Control: Rivden holds a very powerful control over water, his force being capable of halting a moving river if he so desired, with some effort.

Speech: Rivden can talk with amphibious and reptilian creatures and influence them to help him.

Strength: While near water, Rivden has the strength of two men but away from water it is mostly of the normal strength of any individual.

Rough Skin: His skin is like a shark's, and is thus rough and if touched by a human, can tear off the skin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Pandora

A b i l i t i e s
Persephone is very agile and flexible which allows her to creep about and scale/climb/jump and etc. through things easily (Tomb Raider meets Catwoman).
Since she is a shadow elemental Persephone has the ability to manipulate the shadows around her to do as she pleases. Whether it’s to fade into the darkness as means to hide or using the shadow as a weapon of sorts. The undead beings are at her beckoning call but she has to be careful of summoning the shadows (undead) since it drains her energy for much stronger attacks, one of them is nothing really to bring about. She is able to speak with undead creatures quite easily and her pale skin is cold to the touch, prolong feeling would cause frostbite to affected area.

bluehaze94

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm
Eko Domini Tsurugi

Approved. ;3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm
bluehaze94

Accepted. Though you might want to be a little more clear in defining your exact limits. ;3 Thanks!

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items