Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:39 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ

ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie was so nervous!  It’s not like he’s never talked to girls before. He was really social in his own house. Ugh, why was it so hard when he liked the girl he was planning to talk to. Maybe it was because he was sure Professor Hill would kill him if he found out Reggie liked one of his kids. He admittedly was taking his time heading to where he had an idea where aspen would be. He was bundled in his winter cloak and Hufflepuff scarf. He also had a little succulent  as he felt cut flowers would be a bad idea. Give a girl who likes plants a dead plant, Reggie may not be great with dating but even he knew that would be a bad move. Reggie made it to the gardens and saw just who he was looking for. He could swear it was a full moon for the butterflies in his stomach cause they were acting very crazy. "Oh Aspen! I thought I'd find you here!" Reggie said picking up the pace as much as he could in the snow. 's**t that sounded like I'm a stalker!' he thought inwardly cringing 

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Just thinking
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I miss summer...

Aspen whirled around when she heard someone approaching. Luckily it was someone she knew, if only by association. She knew his 'big secret' since he was part of her dad's pack, but she was pretty sure he knew about her being a nymph, so all was fair. That all being noted, it wasn't like they talked frequently, so when he mentioned finding her there, Aspen lifted an eyebrow. "Oh, um... I'm just getting some sunlight before it gets dark. Did... did you need me for something?" It was probably something like needing help in tutoring, or possibly even having left something in herbology class and needing access without having to face her dad, which... fair. But still, it was odd that he'd seek her out.

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Reggie was happy she only seem confused not creeped out by his comment. "Oh I didn't need you for anything.. I-i mean I do but not like tutoring...um I got you a plant!" Reggie replied catching himself this time though the recovery could've been smoother. He help out the tiny succulent hoping she liked it. He glued the bow onto the pot himself. "I did have a question though, mabye we could go get food some time? Or like some warm drinks? Like together? There's a hogsmede trip later today did you want to spend it with me?" Reggie asked nervously. Ahhh he was probably blushing. His face felt way too warm for the outside tempature. Hopefully she want to go. At worst he could drown in butterbeer with Eion and Max

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Gardens
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Just thinking
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be interesting...

Aspen blinked in confusion when Reggie offered her a tiny cactus. It wasn't like it was a secret that she loved plants, but still it was a bit weird. "Were you just... carrying this around while you waited for me?" She looked at the Hufflepuff, who honestly seemed nervous as all heck. It was then that he spilled the rest of his conversation. He wanted to go to Hogsmeade... with her? Was it a date-date, or just a friendly sort of thing? Judging by his nerves, the occasion was meant to be a date, and she wasn't doing anything else.... besides, Reggie always seemed like a nice person, so maybe it'd be to her benefit to at least make friends with him. "Sure, Reggie. I'd like that. We can do something nice for lunch?" Oh boy, she was going to have to tell Wren and Nim, who would probably have mixed reactions. Not to mention her sisters.... and parents. Oh well, it wasn't their dating life. Besides, Reggie clearly knew her enough with his choice of gift. Now she just had to figure out what she'd wear.

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:58 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Final exams for her first year had gone smoothly, and Echo Angharad had every assurance that she did flawlessly on all her exams. In the common room in front of other people she mostly worked on her Daily Dragon writing or sketchbook, but in the quiet of her dorm room or an empty classroom, she reviewed her notes assiduously, ensuring she understood each and every item that they could possibly be tested on. But there was nothing to study or write for now, in the few days before they returned home for the summer.

It was a combination of creative aspiration, restlessness, and boredom that had brought her out to the garden today: Echo decided she may as well collect some pleasant smelling herbs and flowers to press into a sweet perfume--something she could present as her original creation. She wandered through the gardens, admiring the scents and smells, and thoughts drifting aimlessly.

So caught up, she nearly stumbled in a boy amidst the herbs. ”Oh pardon me,” Echo said, moving to step around him. She somewhat recognized him as an older Slytherin student, but not one of the few she usually visited with. Her words were polite, with genuine curiosity, even if she seemed to look down her nose up at him. ”I didn’t mean to interrupt your...whatever you’re doing?”

setting Gardens, just after Finals 2054 || with older Slytherin boy doing...something.
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing Dark blue dress
status Perfume-ingredients gathering

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Like a face that I hold inside
                                                        A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face that watches every time I lie
                                                        A face that laughs every time I fall

Landon wandered the Hogwarts garden silently. Off handedly he had been looking for anything his sister might enjoy. She hadn't been able to attend school this year due to a sudden bout of some illness or another and she had been rather upset about him leaving. Now that he was headed home, he figured bringing her something would seal any rift that might have formed between them. But that was only an off hand thought.

Mostly the Slytherin was hoping to find anything even remotely amusing for him to play with. A lone mouse looking for a home, a butterfly trying to stay afloat in the warm summer air, anything really that he could amuse himself with its suffering. It had been an absolutely dull year and he was sick of it.

As if the world read his mind a lone girl stumbled into him and immediately apologized. Had he been in a sour mood he would have gone right to degrading and humiliating her... but he was looking for entertainment and a lone girl was possibly even more entertainment than a lone mouse... and definitely more long term entertainment.

In a split second he put a charming smile on his face and reached over to brush some stray pollen from her shoulder. "No worries," Landon said. "A stray bump never hurt anyone." He ran a hand through his hair in the most suave way he could. "I was just," He paused, trying to decide what explanation would entice a girl most into his web of games. "looking for the best flower or plant or something to bring home to my sick sister." He figured that taking care of a sick sister was definitely something that would drag a innocent girl into his dastardly entertainment.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
                                                        It's like a whirlwind inside of my head

It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
                                                        It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:17 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

”Oh, how dear of you! I’m sorry to hear she’s sick,” Echo Angharad had not been expecting such a charming reply. She flinched a little when he reached over to brush something from her shoulder, but settled quickly, sensing his intention and grateful he hadn’t just let the pollen dirty her dress. He replied that he was looking for a flower or plant for his sick sister. Whatever Echo might have expected that certainly wasn’t it. She couldn’t imagine doing anything of the sort for anyone besides her own siblings.

She took a few steps, intending to leave him to his search and resume her own--Echo was convinced that aside from her siblings, working with others would only drag her down. But she realized they were headed the same way, and she supposed she was also looking for flowers. Even if their goals were definitely different, perhaps it wouldn't be terrible to talk to this house senior?

Echo showed him the large mug she was carrying her gatherings in: a few leaves of lemon balm, and some scented geranium with a chocolate smell with a tad of spicy undertone. ”I was looking for scents I might make into an original perfume or oil. Does your sister like any particular flower or plant?”

setting Gardens, just after Finals 2054 || with older Slytherin boy doing...something.

What follows
✩★

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Like a face that I hold inside
                                                        A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face that watches every time I lie
                                                        A face that laughs every time I fall

Lan smiled as she fell right into his trap. Why was it always so easy to ensnare little things into his wild games. He'd like to say he felt bad, but all he felt was amusement and joy. Playing with silly little things was the only way he could pass his time with any fun.

The flinch at him brushing her shoulder, almost made him think he'd played his cards to quickly, but she relaxed only a moment later and he decided he was doing just fine. If they'd been further into his game he would have enjoyed the flinch very much, but it wasn't quite time for those sorts of mind games... not yet at least. For now he would need to play the charming and sweet boy with the sickly sister. The perfect trap. He hoped.

For a moment it seemed she was going to run off and leave him, and that would just not do. He was about to ask for her help... when she so sweetly offered it. Were all first years this gullible... or was he really just that good?

He smiled at her and then frowned. "I'm really not sure," he said, shaking his head. "She doesn't like to talk much ever since our parents tragically died right in front of us." That was a lie, of course. His parents weren't dead, and they definitely hadn't died in front of his sister. And Ady was far more talkative than him. He was also playing a rather risky card. There was a small chance that a tragic back story would deter the sweet gullible first year... but the reward if it didn't would be that she would be even further ensnared in his game. He liked people to be enraptured with him to the point they couldn't bare to leave his side... and then he liked to dump them in the gutter cruelly and mercilessly.

"I'd love something bright and cheerful with a intense scent. Something that will warm her spirit and ease her mind.... but truthfully I don't know much about flowers at all." A truth. Landon really knew jack all about flowers. That was an important part of his game and lying. Mix truths with lies so easily and effortlessly that no one really knew what the truth was. Do it so well that even he himself might begin to wonder.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
                                                        It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
                                                        Text "No worries,"
                                                        It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
                                                        It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

OOC: You're very welcome for the amusement. He's... a lot. And I'd apologize in advance... but pretty sure you want all the bad things to happen xD

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Echo’s jaded heart did something off-beat when she saw the sad smile on the older boy’s face. She studied his sad smile. His words sounded almost cliche in their tragedy--and anyways, who told a random stranger about their parents dying on the first meeting? Maybe the boy was lonely and just seeking attention. Ugh at least do it through your own skill and hard work instead of some boo hoo tale she thought, then immediately felt guilty-- what if it was all true? That would be rather uncharitable of her. Oh well. Echo Angharad wasn’t here to be charitable. She wasn’t here for what ifs and what nots. If it was a tragic tale, then that sucked for him. But it didn’t change their mission of finding beautiful and well-smelling flowers for his little sister and her perfume project.

Outwardly, Echo replied with a delicate gasp and gentle prying to confirm his story. ”How tragic! What happened?”

The boy admitted he didn’t know anything about flowers--Seriously, don’t you pay attention to Herbology? I know it’s a gross class, but you have to at least pay attention, right?--which prompted Echo to flash a smile that hid her exasperation. ”Well, I may only be a first year, but I’ve gotten all Outstandings in Herbology, so I’m sure we’ll manage. Bright and cheerful, to warm her spirit and ease her mind. Hmmm…”

Echo Angharad recalled there were symbolisms for different flowers--a whole language of flowers presumably-- but nothing right away struck her as what might make a good bouquet. Well, she supposed they would wander and find beautiful flowers with nice smells, and she could look up the symbolisms later.

What follows
✩★

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:40 am

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

first year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild wizard || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Tzuki had turned him down for the Halloween masquerade and gone with some other boy--Jude Cairn, Gryffindor prefect, Angier was watching him carefully. But that didn’t mean he was giving up! Tzuki was his angel, and even if she didn’t think of him as a romantic interest now, he was happy to just be able to spend time with her and be able to play songs for her and stuff. He was practicing a piece called “Flowers for my Favorite Girl” now, so it only made sense to get her flowers, right?

Unfortunately, his knowledge of Herbology amounted to what Professor Hill talked about in class, and Spiky Bush was definitely not the kind of plant he was planning on.

A nervous voice interrupted his sniffing of the flowers. “Um….Hello?”

Angier turned towards her. “Hm? Need me? Older student, Hufflepuff. Badge--Head Girl.” He stood up, patting his hands off on his pants. “What’s up? School business? Hey, are you friends with Tzuki Zhao-Jennings?”

The older student startled at his rapid-fire deduction and then his question. “Um, I know Tzuki? She’s in my house, and we hang out sometimes,” Weslyn replied hesitantly. Tzuki was comforting to be around sometimes, and Weslyn didn’t feel bad about calling her friends, although she wouldn’t say they were particularly close. “Why do you ask?”

“Just curious,” he replied, perhaps a little disappointed in her response. “Looking for flowers for her.”

“Um...what kind of flowers are you looking for?”

Angier consulted the book in his hands with frustration. “Something beautiful. Smell-beautiful. Something sweet and angelic.”

“Are you...making a bouquet for Tzuki?”

Angier flushed an embarrassing shade. “Yeah.”

Weslyn smiled a little awkwardly. This felt...like when Kenny started dating Sparrow. Yeah. That kind of feeling. Cute and romantic. “Let me help. I’m co-captain for the Herbology club, so I can tell you about some nice flowers? As long as you don’t mind walking with me as I collect things for the club?”

It beat trying to figure this out himself. “Sure.”

They started walking, and Weslyn spoke up after a moment of silence. “So um...How have your first few months at Hogwarts been?”

Angier sighed, starting to recount everything they were covering in all his classes. It was weird, not being top of the class. But magic theory didn’t seem to click the way everything always did. Angier narrowed his eyes and sighed again with frustration.

“Are you...having trouble?”

“Not really,” Angier replied cautiously. “Astronomy is easy at least.”

“Oh...do you like astronomy?”

“Yeah! My dad is an astronomy professor so I know a bunch already,” he said, puffing up with pride. Finally something he could talk about without worry! “So of course I’ve been getting all Os there.”

Weslyn though, noticed how he relaxed immediately. She was quiet for a bit before asking quietly, “Is your father very strict?”

Angier sniffed at a few of the flowers and shrugged again. “Kinda? He gets mad if I don’t complete my homework or practice fast enough sometimes. But that doesn’t happen much. I’m smart.” Obviously, Angier didn’t dare write back to his parents saying he wasn’t getting top marks. But that was his problem to solve. He looked up at Wes. “Why, is yours?”

“N-no, no! My dad is fantastic! He’s very kind.” Weslyn stuttered, but smiled, thinking Mr. Knolle. She missed her parents and Yukon something fierce suddenly. “I was just...worried for you.”

Angier squinted at her suspiciously. “I have to tell you, my heart belongs entirely to Tzuki.” he asserted firmly.

“Not like that, I know you like Tzuki!” Weslyn replied, laughing at his assumption. “I was just worried because--ah, because you’re a fellow student, and I’m your senior. I worry about my friends and fellow students.”

Angier squinted at the older girl for a while longer, then shook his head. “You must worry a lot then.” He polished his glasses and changed the topic back to the flowers. “This one smells nice. Can I get some of these?”

His suspicions sufficiently allayed, Weslyn continued, leading the little boy wandering around the flower garden for flowers of different textures and fragrances.

setting Gardens, December 2054 || with Head Girl Weslyn
appearance 4’5” + glasses || wearing Tan sweater and bum pack
status Flowers for Tzuki and Conversation for Weslyn

Gryffie quoted because Tzuki is mentioned a bunch.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Well, you were the aftermath
Of every judgment
So cold by the sweat that
You'll waste away
And you carry your enemies
But they're so familiar
I'm sick of the company
So I cull the shame
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:25 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood animagus
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

“Is it just you and your parents?”

“Yeah,” Angier replied. He paused, carefully thinking over his words. He stared at his sheet music, playing the same measure over and over as Weslyn tended to the plants. After a moment, Angier set his cello down. “Well. I had a sister. Her name was Alice. But she was taken away when I was very little. She was magic, and Ma says Dad got very angry around magic. That’s why he can’t know about magic. That’s why Alice was taken away.”

There was a long beat of silence before Angier continued. “At first we thought she had been kidnapped. But a few years ago my Ma and I might have seen her in Diagon Alley. Right in Flourish and Blotts. Maybe. Maybe a look-alike.”

More silence.

“I’d kind of want to know what happened. Meet her and ask what happened. If she’s okay. If she’s doing well, you know? I like to imagine she'd be friends with Tzuki. Put in a good word for me."

Weslyn couldn’t say anything. She felt like she had her own octopus form stuck in her throat at that moment. She wished she was an octopus right now, so she could camouflage away. Or just...sprint away. But she wasn’t, she couldn’t, and it wouldn’t have helped either way. Besides, she wasn't supposed to be so nervous. She was going to tell him anyways. It was...good he already had suspicions, right?

“Angier? Um...before I graduate, I’ve been meaning to tell you...well..."

Angier put his elbows on his knees. “What’s up, Wes? You need insight on boys with Skip?”

"No, I mean, not about that." Weslyn stood awkwardly, wondering the words. “I thought you should know...well...you know...Alice?”

“What about her?”

Weslyn took a deep breath. “I...I’m her. I’m...Alice...and I’m sorry I left you.”

Angier was quiet and Weslyn waited. She breathed in quietly, reminding herself that no matter what happened, she had her real family.

“Not really,” Angier finally said with a shrug.

Of all reactions--astonishment, anger, suspicion-- a blank shrug was not what Wes had expected. “What?”

“You’re not really Alice. You’re Weslyn,” he said.

“I mean--”

“You used to be Alice Zheng,” Angier said again nonchalantly. “But not really. Not anymore. Now you’re Weslyn Knolle. Like I’m not really your little brother. Kenny is.”

“Oh.” Relief. Weslyn felt like a weight she hadn’t even known was there was lifted off her, like the eyes she always felt were watching her were finally gone. They had closed when she told Yukon and Kenny everything back in third year. But now the eyes were good and truly gone. She smiled at the boy that “wasn’t really” her little brother.

“I knew, you know,” Angier said, preening a little. “Glad you didn't graduate before you said something. Had to give you a push there though, didn't I?”

“You...knew?”

“Yeah. Why else you think I'd tell you all that stuff? You fit her age, it’s obvious you were adopted. The questions you ask. It's obvious you were probing. And I get it. We're cool, Wes. And I'm glad you talked to me."

setting Gardens, in Spring 2055 || with Angier Zheng
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing occasionally glasses + pink outfit and cardigan
status Finally the burden is gone.

Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:55 pm
User Image Location: Gardens
------------- With Whom: Nobody
Feeling: Relaxed
------------- Thoughts: I need to relax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ferb Stone
Year: 1
House: hufflepuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferb walked to the gardens the first Sunday morning he was at Hogwarts. He looked at the mildew on the ground and sighed. He felt he wasn't going to fit in as a Hufflepuff but he had been having very mixed emotions. He had found he has enjoyed meeting those in his house and has met some amazing kids. He sat on the ground as he looked around, particularly at the sunrise. He was still tired from stargazing the night before, but he felt watching the sun rise always relaxed him. He looked up to see if his owl may have been flying, but no sign. He figured she was in the owlery. He watched the sunlight creep up the castle and wondered if this was just a sign saying everything will be alright. As the sun rose, Ferb also looked to the garden as he had heard that magical creatures like to show up there. He didn't find any this particular morning, but he was determined to make sure to come back.

~"IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE, REMEMBER THAT." ~Albus Dumbledore

The French Auror

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Early September 2057 The Gardens With: A lazing cat
Wearing: His school robes Status: Focused

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Áedán wasn’t sure about this whole ‘magic boarding school’ thing. He supposed there wasn’t anything particularly wrong with it. He just didn’t know what to think. Classes were all well and good. His classmates seemed nice enough. But the common room? He never slept underground before–let alone below sea level. Much to Áedán's surprise, Slytherin house was hidden deep in the dungeons of Hogwarts beneath the black lake. How the school founders managed to build underwater in the first place was beyond him. The first night he had been mesmerized by the deep glow of Slytherin’s rooms and the fish that swam outside the windows, but come morning? There was no sun. It was eternally dark, and the more Áedán thought about it, the more suffocating his living quarters felt. He was effectively trapped beneath the depths. If the windows were to crack (the reasonable side of him knew they wouldn’t–obviously they were well reinforced) that would be that. He’d be fish food. Very quickly he decided he’d be in the common room on a strictly as-needed basis. Eventually he would adapt. For now… He needed some fresh air.

This left him ample time to explore, and explore he did. It seemed that in Hogwarts Castle there was something new to see around every corner–especially with the stairs moving and forcing him to find new routes to and from class.
It was no surprise that by Thursday, Áedán found himself spending most of his free time outside. Today he was relaxing in the garden by the green houses–his favorite area he’d found thus far. He found a nice tree and settled beneath it, his books stacked in the grass beside him. While he studied, he snacked on a sandwich he had made in the Great Hall after class. A cat crossed his path and decided to take a nap in the flowers. Students really needed to keep a closer eye on their pets.

After a while, it seemed the cat was in it for the long haul. ‘Well, there isn’t much else to do…’ He reached into his bag for his sketchbook and got to work. Áedán enjoyed drawing what he saw, almost like a journal. There hadn’t been many additions yet since starting classes, but amongst his doodles had been scenery–mostly of the castle from different angles, or the view of the ravine from the covered bridge–and the few familiars he’d caught venturing on their own. After sketching out a rough outline in case the feline fled too soon, he set on to the flowers and details of the fur, glancing up every few minutes to make sure he was getting it right. “Alright Kitty, just hold still for a while longer…”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Outside, by a tree
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aedan and a cat
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Probably Interrupting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? His hair reminds me of Pa

Tàmhas was still conflicted about his feelings here at school. It didn't help that his cell didn't work and he couldn't call pa, but it seemed worse because he felt so isolated. What he really needed was a pal. He decided he'd try the clubs when they opened next week, but for now, he'd settle with exploring. Of course, he started on the first floor, because the stairs were super awful (and wasn't it a violation to not have a lift?). He grabbed his jacket and headed for the outside.

Normally, Tàmhas was an indoor soul, but he'd eventually have to explore the grounds, and he certainly didn't want to wait for winter. Without the forge, he was just certain he'd freeze into a Tam-pop. Looking around, he spotted another first year who he knew from classes. Maybe he could be a pal? Tam took a deep breath, then walked over. It looked like the redhead was studying a cat, and maybe drawing as well. Oh no, what if he didn't want to be bothered?

Tàmhas wrapped his arms around his tummy, studying the other boy. Maybe it was a terrible idea to interrupt? Tam coughed softly, before issuing a tiny, awkward wave. "Hai thaur, yoo're in mah year, reit? Aedan, Ah hink?" He grinned, sun glinting off the safety glasses tucked in his messy brown hair. Aedan was sitting on the grass, which Tam was sure he wouldn't be able to do successfully. Well, he could get down... but never back up. And Pa wasn't here to lift him, so he'd have to just stand for now.

{{Wearing :: School Uniform}}
          trickblues
          #43B3AE

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Now i don’t want to feel the way i do
I’m screaming at myself now
Looking for a way out

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Slytherin | Eleven Years Old
Early September 2057 The Gardens With: Tàmhas
Wearing: His school robes Status: His voice reminds me of Rowan.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Áedán was well into the zone when a familiar accent broke his focus, pulling his attention to the source: A prosthetic leg, a kilt, and a warm smile. “Oh, it’s you.” He thought aloud. The boy from the boats. He smiled politely back at him. “That’s right. And you’re Tàmhas?” Of course he already knew the answer–Áedán remembered from the sorting ceremony, and had heard the name in class, but he figured ‘Oh hey, Tàmhas Gohbhainn, how’s it going?’ would just be awkward if the other boy barely knew his name. Rowan told him to make friends, not to be weird. Rowan also told him to be himself… Direct contradictions, if you asked him. In any case if Áedán had minded the sudden interruption, he certainly didn’t make it obvious.

He moved to set his sketchbook aside, then paused as he took a final glance at his sketch–mostly complete, minus the shading. “Oh, wait. Sorry. Just one second.” Once more his attention was back on the cat. He held his left hand out above his head, making a thumbs up to gauge the angle of the sun. As he did, he drew a faint sun in the corresponding angle on the paper, then set his supplies atop his stack of textbooks. “Sorry,” He apologized again, “I can do the shading later, I just want to make sure I’ll have the lighting right when I do.” Áedán leaned back to look at Tàmhas better, his hands planted in the grass behind his back. “Did you… Wanna sit with me? Or are you just going to stand there?” He patted the ground beside him. “You don’t have to if you don’t want, but I promise I won't bite.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
The Struggle to remember the accent marks in the names is real xd
Cinnabun Gryffie

I lie to me
I say everything’s gonna be alright
Like i’m that naive

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash