Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 pm
"Remember to tell the babes who helped you with this Mortal, add that Luck got a hit in on her too for good measure," Luck said sending his power to Jazz.

"I do not envy you envoy, seems like a lot of work but here you go Jazz."

"Be a dear and take her down a peg would you, she's done so much damage to the land and must face the consequences."

Reaper closed his eyes hearing Birth's voice before his markings started to glow once more.
He looked at Jazz before sending the remainder of his power to him.
"I'd say we're even for everything I've done to you for this Jazz."

Reaper turned his attention to Tsuliria before his robe vanished from his body. It reappeared on Tsuliria causing her to flinch and look at it as it was far too big on her.
"Reaper..."

"The deity's are pouring their energy into Jazz. Offer him some back up."

Tsuliria nodded and looked at the smiling Reaper, she gave a small smile in return before turning her attention forward letting the smile fade.
"Everyone! Hit Judgment with everything you have! Attack with Jazz!"

Kina nodded and looked up at Pet who held her arm out and sent a burst of her power into Jazz before holding her arms out.
"Valcas! Yosliv! Henra! Vislin!"

Four portal opened in the air above Pet before the four arch demons poked their torso's out. Valcas and Yosliv held their hands out before sending out ten large black beams towards Judgment.
Henra pointed the top of her axe at her before sending out a concentrated blue beam at Judgment.
Yosliv opened his mouth and shot out a sphere of hellfire before the four arch demons faded into different color smoke.

The four beams collided with the hellfire sphere creating a giant multicolor sphere that flew towards Judgment.
Pet reverted to her old self before falling towards Cataclysm, Kina quickly sprinted and jumping caught her before she hit the ground.

Kalan's forces jumped off the butterfly hurling it into the giant sphere causing the butterfly to absorb it.
The butterfly flew high in the air until it was above Judgment before doing a straight vertical drop towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria jumped into the air as Envy moved back and attached to the back of her outfit, she jumped into the air as the hood fell off her head revealing her face.
Her hair fluttered as a white light exploded from her body, her brown hair took on a white color as her eyes glowed violet
"Linora let me borrow from you as well."

A white glow formed around her body before scars to appear along her arms.
They slowly started to move until they formed symbols similar to Reaper's.
Reaper grinned as a red glow filled the white glow as Tsuliria closed her eyes.

"Final scripture,"Tsuliria said as the symbols glowed.
She opened her eyes as thousands of orbs appeared in the area around Judgment behind Jazz's spears.
The orbs turned into other Tsuliria's wearing Reaper's robe, their blank violet eyes looked at Judgment as their white hair fluttered from the fluctuation of energy.
The Tsuliria's all built energy into their bodies as the real one floated alongside her doubles with her arms crossed.
"Bloody Festival!"

All the Tsuliria's brought their hands forward as thousands of concentrated light beams burst from their hands and towards Judgment dark lightning moving around them.
The real Tsuliria brought her hand back and extending it sent one giant beam of darkness along side the light ones, she held her hand to keep it steady as she pushed even more tripling the size of the beam as her clones did the same.

"Kalan go!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan yelled as a white orb exploded from his body before flying into the sky.
The orb turned into a white pentagram with a black line circling it as it spun.
Kalan flickered between his old self and his new form before flying higher into the air.

The rectangular black pillars from corrupt Eden fell from the pentagram before a large sphere of white hellfire fell out of it afterward.
Kalan moved the pillars around the hellfire meteor before moving behind it as it fell toward Judgment.

He let out a loud yell as he extended his hand and sent a beam of white energy towards the hellfire before it crashed into it.
"Mortal Reverence!"

The pillars absorbed the beam before it was consumed by the meteor, causing it to explode from behind sending it descending even faster towards Judgment.
His returned to his old self as the meteor flew next to Kina's butterfly darkness radiating from both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm
"Spear Cage...?" Mirela raised an eyebrow before giving a nod. "Alright, then!" Running forward a little against the wind, Mirela narrowed her eyes up at Judgment. 'This must be it, then.' Skidding to a stop, she raised Love to her shoulder and brought her bow to its strings before she began to play what she hoped would be her final melody in the battle.

As the melody danced along the wind, a hundred spears to match Jazz's formed between the gaps that his made while another hundred formed around those for another wave of attack.

Mirela then watched as shining rays of energy began to pierce through the sky. As the rays shone down upon the battle, the sky flashed with green before there was a gentle downpour of rose petals. After they fell a certain distance, each petal split into two different petals. As they continued to rain down the process was repeated until a few thousand petals had started to descend toward Judgment.

After a few moments, the petals swirled into a cyclone that moved towards Judgment, halting just above the barrier and spears as Mirela began a trill, holding off on the attack until the time was right.

Keeping her concentration, Mirela slightly glanced around her at the rest of the attacks moving toward Judgment. 'Please, please don't get back up after this...'

--------------------

Inae turned onto her back, groaning slightly. Taking a deep breath, her eyes began to open. As she saw Justice and Love standing over her, she jumped a bit. "Oh... Oh god no..." Inae sat up and shook her head before running her fingers through her bangs. "I feel rested," Looking up, Inae looked around to see that nobody else was around. "Where is everyone...?"

Rising to a stand, Inae brushed off her dress before looking between Justice and Love before stepping out of the barrier. Glancing up at the sky, she raised an eyebrow before sighing a bit. "Seems they went on without me."

Inae walked over to the aftermath of Mirela's last attack against Armus. Bringing her gaze down to the ground, she made a small face as she knelt down, picking up Strength's card. She saw that parts of the corners were blown off and there were a few tiny holes in the middle of the card. 'You fought until the end,' Sighing a bit with a frown, Inae slipped the battered card into her pouch. 'Thank you...'

Pulling The World from her pouch, Inae held it before her. With her spare hand she brushed her fingers against the surface of it before closing her eyes. Clutching it within her hand, Inae re-opened her eyes and brought her attention back up to the final battle.

"It seems you all have a handle on things. I'll stay down here and wait." Inae slid The World back into her pouch before folding her arms across her chest.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm
With a grin, Jazz closed his other hand, causing the spears to fly inward, piercing the orb that held Judgment. As the barrage of attacks collided with the cage that contained the deity, eight different colored orbs of light fell from the heavens, hurtling towards the earth. A massive explosion lit the sky as the archedemon's onslaught slammed into the skewered cage below.

"This is it....The final assault.."

Jazz jumped, the black lightning firing up and down his arm as black cracks started to form in the orb as Judgment struggled to break free. Jazz winced in pain as the eight orbs each absorbed into his body, causing his hand to glow a prism of colors. As the ninth and final red orb entered, Jazz nodded to Reaper, as if to thank him for this last push. A loud shatter rang as an enraged Judgment broke through, Mirela's petals dancing around her as her tattered clothing danced in the wind.

As the powers of the deities pulsed through his body, four wings flew from Jazz' back, a ring of light forming behind them.

"I am the sword...the spear chosen by the gods...May their anger cry out for all to hear!"

Jazz lifted his arm to the sky, a multicolored orb bursting from his palm, flames danced from it as it spun and danced in his hand. A loud howl rang out over the land as the skies opened up, revealing the bright sun over head. With a flap of his wings, Jazz plunged, his eyes bright as ethereal fire flew from them. Judgment rose to meet eye to eye with the deity, a small smirk on her face as Cataclysm roared once more, only to be silenced. Panicked, Judgment's eyes met Alexander's who now stood atop Cataclysm, a red seal spinning atop the beast's skull.

"Receive your own judgment! May you forever hear the furious roar of the deities! Now!! Deity's Cry!"

Jazz slammed his hand into Judgment, gripping her by the head as he continued his descent. A loud roar echoed out as the massive dragon began to fade, the darkness that surrounded it now dispersed as the orange sun shone out over the mountains. Judgment gripped Jazz' wrist, struggling to break free as she was slammed into the ground of the altar, a massive pillar of light exploding from the two as the very power of the deities was released. The tower seemed to reach even the heaven's as the island began to crack and crumble, the force sending the rubble flying out in every direction. Jazz held on as Judgment's glowing eye stared up at him through his fingers, her body slowly beginning to fade within the blast, his jacket tearing and wildly dancing behind him.

As the tower of light began to fade, the island did as well. Jazz stared at his empty hand as the world around him began to fade, his exhaustion catching up to him. As his wings faded, a small smile came over him as he began to fall. Before his world went dark, his body flashed, nine small tear shaped gems shot from his body up into the sky then out, scattering over the world.

"...Got ya"

Jazz began to plummet to the earth below, his body lifeless as he fell into sleep. Alexander grinned as he slipped his glasses back to his face, slipping a small black tear into his pocket before Cataclysm faded, causing him to fall as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you...everyone.."

In the heaven's the Deities cheered as the battle ended, their excitement filling the room. The high spirits even brought a smile to Force's face as he gave a small clap to the heroes that now began their plummet to earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 pm
"Well look at that they did it. Good thing they had Luck on their side.....I wonder if he took the babe thing seriously..."
Continuum clapped alongside Nature before looking over at Luck his eyes narrowing at him.
"You didn't do anything, you didn't even open your pocket watch Luck."

Luck shook his head and chuckled as he continued clapping for the saviors before looking over at Continuum.
"Silly Continuum, I didn't want to give them bad luck.
Because of that they won, that's how much of an impact I made."

"....There's no point in arguing with you...."
"Still....they did it, even that silly mortal."

Tsuliria's power faded and she returned back to her human appearance, before darkness closed in on her vision as she passed out.
Kalan returned to his old self except for his hair as he fell with the others falling unconscious as he did so.
His forces screamed as they plummeted towards the earth trying to climb up each other as the ground drew closer.

Kina held the still sleeping pet before her eyes glowed violet.
"Just a little more....please."
A giant purple butterfly appeared in the sky before moving towards everyone.
It moved under and caught Kina and Pet before catching everyone else, the sleeping Jazz and Tsuliria, Kalan and Alexander, Mirela and Kalan's forces along with Yama.

It landed on the ground before vanishing placing everyone on the ground not to far off from Inae.

Tsuliria opened her eyes and sat up before looking around, she looked over at Kina seeing her breathing heavily.
She crawled over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, Kina looked up at her before smiling.
"...we did it..."

Tsuliria smiled as Pet woke up before nodding in agreement shaking her a little bit.
"Yeah...we did it...."

Kalan's forces cheered which woke up Kalan who looked around.
"What's that noise?" he said looking around before looking over at his forces.
He stood up and brushed off his pants before rotating his right arm.
He looked up towards the sky to see Cataclysm and Judgment were gone.
Grinning he pumped his fist into the air.

"OH YEAH! WE DID IT! JUSTICE IS VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN!"
Kalan placed his hands on his hips and spreading his legs laughed towards the sky as his forces danced with each other not to far off.

Kalan's stopped laughing as something came back to mind.
He looked around and seeing Mirela ran over to her before kneeling down. He lifted her into his arms before shaking her a little.
"Mirela....hey...Mirela....wake up..."

Tsuliria looked over at the cheering forces before walking over to Jazz, she looked down at him for a moment before crossing her arms under her chest.
"Oi wake up. We won."
Tsuliria kicked Jazz swiftly in side as she tried to wake him up.

Kina remained sitting as Pet stood up and smiled, she started to speak when she noticed a nun running towards them.
"...sister Selna."
Pet ran over to the nun before the two started speaking.

The leader of Kalan's forces started spinning on his head as the other men danced in circles waving their fingers in the air.
Kina smiled seeing the force's happiness.

"It appears that they won...master."

Kailos looked over at Rai who was chained up by his wrist and ankles to a rock, Kailos was also chained up next to him.
Both of the clothing was tattered and their were scars and burns all over their bodies.

The two looked forward to see Yosliv roar at them from a lava pool, he started advancing towards them as Rai let out a sigh.
His silver hair covered the left side of his face revealing his blue eye as he watched Yosliv draw closer.

"To think that his fallen form would land me in this situation. In the end we end up with nothing even after all that work."

Rai's eye widened as a dark orb slowly floated down from the air until it hovered in front of him.
He blinked a few times before looking at Kailos who looked at Rai and smiled.
Turning back to the orb Rai's eyes let off a red glow before he chuckled.
"Fate seems to love the company of the corrupt."

Rai's chuckling developed into laughter that filled the large cavern.
Yosliv's fist slammed into the two pieces of rock before black smoke covered the area around the three.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 am
Inae raised an eyebrow as the group returned to the ground before shaking her head and chuckling. "It seems you've done it. The lot of you aren't as useless as I thought you'd be."

Making her way over towards Kalan and Mirela, who was still unconscious in Kalan's arms, before patting Kalan on the shoulder. "It seems that even the man stupid enough to get a black eye was able to help save the world." Glancing down at Mirela, Inae smiled a tiny bit upon seeing her stir. "Now you have her to deal with."

Placing a hand on her waist Inae gave a small yawn, still feeling a little tired. Upon seeing Mirela move a bit more, Inae took a few steps back away from the two.

Mirela twitched a little before she slowly opened her eyes. The very moment Mirela settled her gaze upon Kalan, she felt tears well up in her eyes. "Kalan..." She slowly raised her hand and placed it gently on his cheek, lightly brushing her thumb against his skin.

A smile came upon Mirela's face as she quickly sat upright and embraced Kalan tightly against her, her tears finally cascading down her cheeks. "We did it, we beat her."

Pulling away from Kalan a little, Mirela pressed her lips against his feeling her heart pounding in her chest as a warmth swept over her body. Breaking the kiss after a few moments, Mirela wiped her eyes and took a deep breath before laughing a little. "The battle's over and we're still together, just like you said..."

After giving Kalan another kiss, Mirela glanced over at Inae who just stood there and gave a small nod to her. Nodding in return, Mirela brought her attention back to Kalan and gazed into his eyes. "And I still love you, I told you that wasn't going to change. We've been through a lot together, you and I. It's hard to believe that I almost killed you when we first met..."

Mirela chuckled a little bit before continuing, her smile still going strong. "I want to remain by your side forever, Kalan. Promise me that we'll be together for a long time, you've made me incredibly happy and I don't want that to fade. You and I fought alongside our friends and family to make sure that this world is safe so why not live in it together?"

Taking a deep breath, Mirela shifted her gaze from Kalan to Inae before switching it back to Kalan. "A life with you is one I look forward to, Kalan."

Inae chuckled a bit. "How touching." Glancing up at the sky, Inae closed her eyes before smiling a little more. 'Some people are lucky with love, it seems...'

Mirela smiled at Inae before her cheeks became wet with tears once more. "However if you don't wish to, I'll always cherish every moment I've spent with you. I'll cherish every moment I've spent with everyone, too."

Mirela thought back to every moment she had spent with her comrades ever since her arrival into the first city. No matter the memory, every moment of anger, sadness, jealousy, fear, happiness or love would always be held dear to her heart.

"I would love to add onto those memories, Kalan... So what do you say? Will you allow me to stay faithfully by your side?"

Inae opened her eyes, bringing her attention back down to Kalan and Mirela before turning her head to see how everyone else was doing. 'To think that a simple search for my sister dragged me into all of this. Its funny how the world works.' Rubbing her arm a little, Inae let out a small sigh. 'I suppose the best option now would be to stick with Mirela... With our mothers and father gone, sticking together seems like a good idea...'

Glancing back at Kalan and Mirela before turning back at everyone else, Inae yawned once more. 'At least everyone will be able to live in peace.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 am
"Mirela....shut the hell up.."

Jazz coughed as he struggled to stand up, his arm gripping his sides. Gripping onto Tsuliria, he pulled himself up, a bright smile on his face as his eyes met hers.

"Watch the broken ribs will ya?"

Giving another cough, he stepped forward, his eyes meeting Kalan's as he gave a small nod.

"For an idiot, you're not so bad eh? As for you young lady."

Jazz' smile met Mirela as he reached out to place a hand on her head, ruffling her hair slightly.

"Seems my apprentice has grown a little huh? I couldn't have done it without you guys, If you two ever need anything, give me a shout."

Jazz turned, walking by before stopping, his back to Inae. He slowly slid off his jacket before tossing it behind him into her arms. Giving a small nod he gripped his side once more.

"I won't be needing that where I'm headed, hang on to it for me alright?"

Lowering his head a little, he gave a small sigh. His mind was still full of questions. He had started this journey asking what his purpose actually was, now the only thing on his mind was 'Where do I go from here?' His only goals and dreams in life were to fight and protect this world, what was left now that that was accomplished? Before the battle with Judgment, he had made his mind up as to what he was to do. Slowly, he made his way over to Tsuliria once more, his eyes meeting hers.

"So...This is it between us huh? It's been a pretty rough ride, dying and all. I'd like to think that in another life we would have been great friends, but rivals has such a nice sound to it."

With a last smile, Jazz hugged Tsuliria, his arms pulling her in close as he pecked her cheek, a small laugh leaving him as he pulled away and walked past her, his eyes turning to the sky as Reaper slowly descended.

"Reaper...Take me back with you. I've done my job here, it's time I did this world some good and got out of it's way, there's no room in a world of peace for a born fighter like me. Plus I'm not done kicking your a**."

Jazz gave Reaper a smirk as his eyes began to well up. Planting his hands in his pockets, Jazz began to walk to meet the deity.

"Jazz...What are you doing?"

"The right thing Birth..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:05 pm
Kalan eyes widened as Mirela kissed him and he remained silent as she spoke to him.
He smiled as she spoke his exhaustion slowly fading as he took in Mirela's warmth.
He started to respond to her when a shadow loomed over them, turning he saw Pet and Sister Selna standing over them.
He hesitantly released Mirela before standing up and turning to face them.
"Sister...what are you doing here?"
"I came to find you. We need assistance."
"...assistance?"
Sister Selna nodded before folding her hands together and closing her eyes.
"With the Father and Flora's passing things have gotten complicated and the orphans are becoming a handful."

Kalan crossed his arms and put his hand under his chin for a moment letting his mind wander in thought.
He let out a small sigh before nodding and looking back at Sister Selna.
"Where are you located?"
"In the village near the forest, at the old cathedral."
"I'll make my way there. Go ahead and head back."
Sister Selna nodded before turning and jogging back towards the cathedral.
Kalan ran a hand through his hair before realizing it was still long, however he shook his head and turned back to Mirela before kneeling down.

Reaching forward he pulled Mirela into a tight hug closing his eyes wanting to remember the feeling of her close to him.
"I would love to have you by my side."
Kalan leaned away from her keeping his hands on her shoulders before speaking again.
"You're my happiness Mirela...I love you and I don't want to leave your side...."
Kalan lowered his head for a moment and closed his eyes before looking back at her a sad look in his eyes as his eyebrows drew down.
"It's because I found you that I can't go with you."

Kalan looked in the direction Sister Selna ran in before continuing.
"Right now there are others who require my help, others that still have to find their happiness. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I abandoned them when it's partially my fault they might lose it."

Kalan leaned forward and placed his lips against Mirela's for a moment before backing away lingering close to her face.
He smiled and closed his eyes resting his forehead against hers.
"I promise that I'll find you once I take care of them."
Kalan opened his eyes and backed away before pointing to his mothers necklace that he gave her.
"You have my word that I'll find you...even if it takes me years. Now that I know what my happiness is I can find it easier. That necklace will be proof of my promise. Inside of it is a picture of my family and me. It's my most prized possession and I want you to hold onto it for me."

Kalan reached up and gripped the necklace around his neck before grinning.
"I'll hold onto this as a constant reminder of my promise too."
Kalan hugged Mirela one more time before standing up and turning to his forces.

"Attention!"
Kalan's forces stopped dancing and moved over to him in an orderly fashion.
"Men you have served me well! I now permanently dismiss you. I am no longer your commander but I was proud to serve as yours. It's been an honor to work with you."

Kalan's forces brought theirs arms to their chests before the leader spoke.
"Thank you Commander. It has not been a pleasure to work with you."

Kalan lowered his head and sighed before looking back at his forces.
"Oh come on...we could have had a moment there. Man to man but you went and ruined it."

The leader of the forces dug a finger in his ear and yawned.
"Oh we're just kidding. We had fun."
Kalan smiled and straightened up.
"Really?"
"Nope!"
Kalan's forces laughed before splitting off in all directions, Kalan watched them go and rubbed the back of his head sighing.

Tsuliria reached up and touched her cheek where Jazz had kissed it before turning and narrowing her eyes at him.
She shook her head as she rubbed her cheek before wiping her hand on her dress.
A small smile formed on her face for a moment but it quickly faded

Kina stood up and walked over to Tsuliria before hugging her, Tsuliria flinched a little but returned the hug before she turned and looked at Pet.

"What will you be doing Pet?" Kina asked looking down at her.
Pet walked closer to Kina and bowed her head slightly.
"I will stand by my master as long as possible."
Kina rubbed the back of her head and looked at Tsuliria who shrugged her shoulders.
Kina knelt down and started talking to Pet before Kalan walked over to them.
Kina stood up before the two hugged each other, squeezing tightly before letting go.

"I'm assuming you're going with Tsuliria," Kalan said smiling.
Kina nodded and folded her hands in front of her.
"Yeah, sorry I can't help with the orphans."
"No no, it's fine. You have some things to catch up on."

Kalan turned to Tsuliria before holding his arms out for a hug, Tsuliria narrowed her eyes at him but closed her eyes pushing down her disgust.
Crossing her arms she walked over to him before he wrapped his arms around her.
She didn't return the hug but didn't push him away either.
"You know without your chains your actually very soft," Kalan said patting her back.
Tsuliria pushed him away her eye twitching.
"Enough emotion I'm getting sick. Kina let's go."

Tsuliria walked past Kalan muttering a bye to him as she passed him before Kina and Pet passed him.
Tsuliria looked down at Mirela for a moment before rubbing her arm and averting her gaze.
"Sorry...for trying to kill you and all....." she said before looking back at her. "Take care."
Tsuliria walked past her before Kina knelt down in front of Mirela and gave her a hug.
"Love is strong even with distance as long as they're in your heart. Tsuliria and I are proof of that."
She backed away from Mirela and walking over hugged Inae as Tsuliria pat Inae's head as she walked past her.

Pet handed Kalan a small case composed of charred human flesh before running to catch up with Tsuliria and Kina.
Pet waved to Mirela and Inae as she ran past them.

"Well it could get kinda lonely down there, I suppose you can come with me,"
Reaper put his hand on Jazz's shoulder and started to sink into the ground but stopped seeing Tsuliria.
He grinned as she stopped in front of him.
"Look at you all grown up, they grow up so fast."

Tsuliria walked up to Reaper and reaching up placed her hands on his cheeks, she stood on her tiptoes and pulled him towards her.
Reaper's eyes widened as Tsuliria closed her eyes as she drew closer, however they quickly reopened as she gripped his shirt and headbutted him sending him stumbling back.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
"That's for spelling your name with my body."

Tsuliria crossed her arms and shook her head, however she smiled a little causing Reaper to smile in return.
He walked up to her and placed a hand on her head.
"Don't be a stranger, come visit me sometime,"
"I'll politely pass."
"You're no fun."
Tsuliria pat Reaper on the shoulder before looking over at Jazz.
"Thanks again for waking me up Jazz. If I could control the urge to break your neck I'd hug you. Since I can't-"

Tsuliria walked up and leaning forward kissed Jazz before backing away.
"That will have to do."
She spit to the side and wiped her mouth with her sleeve before turning her back to him.
"Whenever you keep the darkness from consuming you know that I'll always be here to ruin you in every way possible."

With that Tsuliria walked away as Kina bowed slightly to Jazz apologizing to him as Pet caught up to them.
Reaper watched the three walk into the distance before placing his hand on his shoulder.
"Wow...she must really hate you to use such tactics....anyway let's go shall we? Farewell everyone! When you die it'll be my honor to escort you to oblivion!"

Reaper sunk into the ground leaving a dark portal for Jazz to go into behind him.
Kalan crossed his arms and grinned before walking up to Inae.
"Take care of your sister okay," he said placing a hand on her shoulder.

He smiled at Mirela before placing his hands in his pocket and walking towards the cathedral, he closed his eyes before looking up towards the sky.
"I won't forget the warmth...."
Kalan chuckled before fading into the distance.

"You're letting him get away."
The tavern owner took a small sip from his mug as a woman with twin pigtails stood next to him.
The two watched as Kalan faded into the distance, the tavern owner chuckled before taking another drink.
"I'll find him...boy's just like his mother minus the attitude."
The twin tailed woman adjusted her sword and turned her back to him.
"You have a soft spot for him."

The tavern owner said nothing as the woman walked away fading into the shadows.
The tavern owner chuckled before closing his eyes.
"You'd be proud of him Ellia....he's grown into a fine man."
The tavern owner turned around before walking away.
"Even Liriana and Kina turned out okay."

The tavern owner stopped before closing his eyes.
"Your children are happy...so you can rest easily now."

The tavern owner chuckled before fading into the shadows.
"May your happiness never fade and may it spread to others."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 pm
Mirela's eyes softened as Kalan departed. Feeling her heart sink within her chest, Mirela clutched onto the necklace and gave a small nod. Her eyes never left the direction that he left in. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes. 'I'll always be waiting for you, take all the time you need, Kalan... I know that the time and distance will be worth it once you're able to hold me in your arms again...'

Turning to face Jazz, Mirela chuckled a bit. "You know I'm a little glad that I didn't stop the carriage on my way into the city and turn around when I saw you bleeding like that... I never would have met my new friends. Even if this is goodbye I'll never forget everyone. Take care of yourself down there."

Bringing her attention to Inae, Mirela made a motion to point out the direction she would be in before turning and walking away, still feeling Kalan's presence lingering around her. Her hair gently swayed in the wind as she walked, keeping a steady pace so Inae would be able to catch up to her.

--------------------

"You know, this jacket's a bit too big for me, but whatever. It'll make a nice doormat for wherever Mirela and I end up." Inae walked over to Jazz after folding his jacket and draping it over her shoulder.

"I suppose I should thank you for making sure that Mirela didn't get beaten up too badly, but I won't. Take care, alright?" Inae chuckled a bit before hurrying off after Mirela who could still be faintly seen in the distance.

--------------------

"Well that didn't take very long."

Inae shrugged her shoulder. "Eh, I didn't know him very well." Taking her place beside Mirela, Inae smoothed out her dress as they walked, glancing up at Mirela from the corner of her eyes. "Do you really think Kalan will find you?"

Mirela gave a faint smile, nodding slowly. "I just know he will. Kalan's a man that keeps his promises... Besides, he and I still haven't gone on that date." She laughed a little before bringing her gaze up to the sky above. "I'm confident that I'll see him again."

"Well, keep believing that. Things will work out in th e--...Do you hear something?" Inae stopped and held out her arm in front of Mirela causing her to stop walking as well.

Mirela blinked upon hearing a tiny noise in the distance. As she and Inae followed the source of the noise, Mirela was able to distinguish the noise as the cry of an infant.

"Over there." Inae raised her arm and pointed over at a woman lying on the ground loosely holding a tiny baby against her chest. Before she could say anything else, Inae watched as Mirela rushed over to the woman and stand there for a few moments before taking the infant out of her arms. "M-Mir--"

Holding the baby close against her chest, Mirela lightly kissed the top of its head. "The mother's gone... I can't just leave the baby alone."

Inae frowned a bit before sighing and giving a nod. Walking over to Mirela, Inae gave a small nod to the fallen mother. "Let's go, then."

Saying nothing to Inae as she watched her remove a black gem with a black and white feather attached to it from the mother's hand, Mirela began to walk off once more. "I'll be your mother from now on, okay?"

Sliding the feather and gem into her pouch, Inae took her place next to Mirela as the two walked off into the distance with the newest addition to their family, shaking her head a little bit.

As Mirela continued to walk and hold the infant, she turned her head back over her shoulder gazing back at the direction they had left before smiling a little. Bringing her attention forward as the baby stopped crying, Mirela chuckled a little bit. 'Looks like I ended up with a child a lot sooner than I thought I would...'  

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 am
Jazz closed his eyes taking in a deep breath, his lungs filling with fresh air, a delicacy that he would go without for what would seem an eternity. As his eyes slowly opened, all but Alexander had dispersed the field, leaving the young prodigy and the Envoy alone as a soft breeze blew through. Jazz flashed Alexander a smile, only to receive a scoff as the young boy turn and walked off, his hand gripping the gem in his pocket as a smile slowly formed on his own face.

Jazz' eyes returned to the sky as he let out a small sigh, he had never in his life felt this longing for someone to take him away from the world. His heart slowly beat in his chest as he gave one last look over the remains of what was Judgment's altar. The rubble would forever mark this day, the day that a group of misfits saved the world. Jazz turned to the dark portal behind him, a strong breeze blowing by as his fists clenched. Pushing all other thoughts aside he slowly stepping into the portal, stopping only for a moment as he pulled a locket from his pocket.

"Hey Birth.....Catch"

Jazz threw the locket into the air, a smile coming over him as the hell fire consumed him, sealing the portal behind him. The locket danced in the air, spinning as it climbed. As it began to fall, a hand reached out, gripping the golden chain. A soft tear ran down Birth's face as she opened the locket, a soft smile staring down at the photo inside.

"So...this is the thing your heart desires the most...Jazz..."

Inside lay Jazz' hopes and dreams, the locket his mother gave him as a child. It was said to show the holders deepest desires, his most treasured gift. As Birth slowly returned to the heavens, the picture of everyone, together, glinted in the sun. Their happy faces shining brightly as they each embraced each other.

A brisk breeze rolled over the plains as the sun set in the east over the mountains. The world was once again at peace thanks to the hardships and trials of the heroes. As night began to fall, the fireflies returned to their field, illuminating the earth as the bright stars above danced in the sky. The soft melody of the world came to a close. With one final gesture, the heavens themselves opened up, soft petals of light rained down over the entirety of the world. Birth clenched onto the locket as her tears fell to the earth she loved so much. As the refugees of the turmoil looked to the night sky, their hearts shone brightly, the shadows fading, at least for now.

"Mamma, what's going on?"

"Dear...the very deities themselves are crying tears of happiness, never forget this day."

Throughout history, this day, the day of the earth's salvation, is called "The day the Deities Cried."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 am
And that is the end of this tale. I must thank each and every one of you that helped this story blossom into the story that I hoped it would be. May the tears of the Deities wash away even your greatest sorrows. See ya next time!

-Completed March 16th 2011  

Waka_in_the_Zash

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas