7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

She snapped out of her daze to return to reality, thanks to Serenity calling her. Hikari walk out the station, in false smile because she doesn't want her sister and protector find out about her used to be in danger. She look at them, "So, should we go and buy the sea-salted ice cream," she said cheerfully, still false smile, but she's terrible at lying. Yami sigh about her terrible liar, but great with withdrawn behavior. "Maybe I have to keep an eye on incoming attack, just in case." he thought and kept him in the shadow and watching over them. Hikari took Loke and Serenity's hand and walk to the Marketplace.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

Wendy and Carla, and Hikari walked out of portal in Station, Girls walked out of building and look around the district. Hikari begin to wondering where is Yami as she zip her light green sleeveless jacket, but slight expose her collarbones, "Yami-kun... I hope you are here," she said very quietly about him, until Carla snapped the princess's thought, "Hikari!" she called her, nearly made her jump and look at white cat, "I don't like to say this, but what is up with goblin back in Guild, you know when Yami trying to show Arturia about darkness and light?" she ask her, since she suspect it something to related to the darkness. Hikari blinked couple times, she seen the Darkling twice, but something familiar about dark creature. She sigh softly and look at Carla, still she can feel her Blade of the Darkness surging her, she can hear the dark demonic voice, "You will know it, from your friend," it said to her mind very wicked, it made her bit frightening about the dark voice. Ever since she obtain the Blade of the Darkness and take possession as Twilight Mage, but she can hear the dark voice whispering to her mind in her original state. Hikari wondering, is it the connection between her friend and the demon, she have to find out herself. She look at Carla in concern smile, "I don't know about this creature, but I meet it twice. I need to figure out in the Library, when we return to Magnolia, okay." She said to her to make the white cat feel better. Carla is worried that Hikari is hiding something, but she brush it off because she's too innocent and terrible liar. Wendy saw the train as she glance at it, then Carla use Aera to fly towards to her partner's head, and Hikari followed Carla and look at the whole view of Twilight Town, while waiting for Yami to come out.

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:01 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Girls are like a fine wine.....

"Well now, my dear, this is a great sight for these lonely eyes", a familiar man spoke in his Italian accent while he sits at the steps of the station, his eyes shining softly as he bit his bottom lip, his goggles over his eyes while his yellow scarf was softly wrapped around his neck,"And I see your 'Good Friend' anyway? Oh thats right. I heard he went and died. Quite sad really for you."
As he got off the steps, he held a strange looking weapon, making it lean against his shoulder while it was still in his hand. He noticed her friends around which his grinned softly, smiling brightly at her like he thought he got her upset,"Did you miss me yet?"

.....They always get better with age

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 am
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Girls and Carla jolt to hear familiar voice, to Hikari, and they turn around to see man. Hikari and Wendy blush really big, until Carla begin to be strict towards him, "You got a lot of nerves, who are you and where is your-" she got cut off by Hikari fast flying pass her towards her good friend and hug him tight, and made him fall to the ground, she knows his italian accent, "Hi Marzio-san, long time no see!" she greets him as she smiles at her good friend, leaving Wendy and Carla stunned. Carla begin to ask the heavenly mage, "That's Marzio, you talked about," she ask the princess, she turn her head towards to white cat, then smiles at her as she let go of him, "Yes," she replied to Carla, while Wendy snapped her stunned back to reality and look at Marzio. Hikari look at Marzio and place her both hands on her back, she's seems in happy mood, "Marzio-san, I would you like to meet my friends, the blue hair is Wendy-chan, and white cat is Carla-chan. They are the wizards," she introduce to them as she smiles at him. Wendy smiles at Marzio and about to start run towards him, "Nice to- Oof!" she nearly greets, but her clumsiness made her fell to the ground. Carla sigh and face palm about Sky Dragon Slayer's clumsiness, and look at Marzio because she doesn't want to scold her partner, "It is very please to meet you Marzio, sorry about Wendy's clumsiness. Hikari told us about you sometimes, I predict that would happen, until Yami pop out, and might place his gun on your temple." she greets him and easily predict the future about them as she smiles. Wendy stand herself up and pat her dress to get the dirt off, and look at Marzio as she shyly smiles at him, "It's... It's very honor to meeting you Marzio-san, as Hikari-san said, I'm Wendy Marvell," she politely greets him in adorable smile. Hikari smiles at her friends in cute way, and look at him with same expression, but in cutesy curious, "Yami-kun will be here soon, but we are wondering who left the wine bottle with rose on top of Temen-Ni-Gru."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Marzio chuckled loudly as he hugged Hikari back, listening to both Wendy and Carla which made him chuckle more. As he heard about the wine bottle, he smirked, nodding slowly as he did leave the bottle there. As he sat down on his rear, he looked around before noticing the clouds getting dark, his smile still showing. He knew that Yami was back yet he wasn't all that excited about it. While he watched Wendy fall, he raised his eyebrow slowly before his bit his bottom lip, looking over at Hikari with a flirty look on his face,"I see you still think about that kiss, am I right?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"That scent from the bottle, it is you." Said Wendy as she remember the scent back from Temen-Ni-Gru, Carla blinked couple times. Although Hikari already knew because he is Italian, until she heard him his question about that kiss, she quickly turn her head towards him in blush, Wendy and Carla drop their jaws. Carla begin to feel stunned, "Please don't tell me, Marzio kissed Hikari's lip," she comment about kiss. Hikari face turn really bright crimson red and look at Carla in child like expression, "I-I-I-It's not my first kiss... h-h-h-he kissed on my wrist, wh-wh-when we met fi-first time?" she cried in childish tone. Wendy earned anime sweat drop, and she notice dark cloud coming. Hikari felt really embarrassing, but couldn't tell her friends about what happen during her sleep, sometimes her mind kept saying someone just kissed her.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Marzio's laugh appeared as he saw Hikari's reaction to his comment, making his devilish grin appear. Before he knew it, he was at it again. As he slowly took her hand, he went down on one knee and kissed her knuckles softly, his eyebrow raised before letting her hand drop. Before he could even see her reaction, he turned to see Yami with his eyebrow raised and his arms crossed, a soft growl appearing between his lips,"Ooooh crap here we go."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 am
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Hikari felt her hand as she turn her head and saw Marzio kiss on her wrist, where her Fairy Tail Insignia is placed. She and Wendy blush ten times bigger them Erza's hair, while Carla look away like it's nothing, Sky Maiden begin to speak up, "Hikari-san, did Marzio-san just ki-" she was cut off as she saw Yami, eventually he doesn't look happy. Carla will imagine Happy will mimics towards Yami or Marzio for liking HIkari. Hikari saw Yami, and look away as she stroke her cheek, feeling awkward, "Oh dear," she squeaked as her face even turn brighter scarlet. Wendy and Carla whisper to each other, "Does this remind us about Lyon-san, Gray-san, and Juvia-san. I think Marzio-san has a crush on Hikari-san," "Sort of, but Rhyannon isn't like Juvia, she seems patient and non-stalking type of person," they whisper to each other as they are having a conversation. Hikari remember reunion with her friend, by his appearance to Sakuraba Neku, he and Marzio never get along very well. "Let's hope they won't do the fight, like in Persia... I wish Hinata-san was here, but I think Wendy-chan and Carla-chan will help me stop them." she thought in childish cry, Wendy and Carla look at two men and see what happens next.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami stood there, his eyes shinning softly as he saw the boy with the red hair and yellow scarf around his neck. He didn't like being around this man already. His face was without emotion, without fear nor happiness nor even sadness. He was just there, thinking to himself the easiest way to kill this show off,"So...this is Marzio..."

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:26 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Girls heard Yami as they look at him, while Hikari face is really bright crimson. While Wendy and Carla couldn't say anything, Hikari forgot about Marzio holding her right hand. She begin to wail from anime tear streak, begin to feel so sorry for both male friends, "Yes... that is Marzio-san, our 'good' friend."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Marzio slowly lets go, chuckling loudly as he pointed his shot gun barrel toward this dark man, his grin still on his face. He didn't like how he didn't remember him while he walked away from Hikari, keeping his barrel toward his number one Nemesis,"Well now...I wonder if I shouldn't just finish you off right now. All you do is keep your friend upset and stay in the darkness most of the time. How could you ever be with her when your life is just darkness."
Yami was shocked. He hated what this red headed punk had just said to him as his keyblades appeared against his back, his eyes shinning a dark indigo color. He hated this man already yet he knew if he tried to fight him then Hikari would be upset. With a soft sigh, Yami made his keyblades disappear, walking away from the girls and Marzio.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Hikari widen her blue eyes to hear Marzio said to Yami. Wendy and Carla watch Yami using his keyblade, until those two watch him go. Sky Dragon Slayer begin to worry about Yami, "Yami-san..." she said quietly in worry, however Hikari walked up to Marzio and slap his cheek really hard. She seems very upset, her body begin to shake in sadness, "How could you say that? He lost all of his memory after I brought him back from Realm of Darkness, I kept my promise to him for return, and now is this how you welcoming him back. After he's gone... I was struggling, until I realize Yamiaku-kun wanted me stay strong to live!" she said to him, then found her courage about his disappearance. She tries hold her tears, but failed, and it was kind of long time to say her friend's real name. Hikari shut her eyes to let her tears go and flew off to Usual Spot as she cry. Carla begin to follow Hikari as she carry Wendy, "Rhyannon, wait!"

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"To some, the Keyblade's just a weapon, it isn't, its more than that.
The heart's the strongest weapon of all"

in a loud sonic boom, Simon raced down from the sky and landed infront of the train station skidding to a halt. he sat there for a few minutes before his cycle reverted back to his keyblade and it vanished along with his armor then walked up to the roof. Simon liked it there, Magnolia had its charm but this place was quaint in a way, and it seemed like for anyone wielding a keyblade this was the central pull so it felt like a calm place. he hoped that'd help cool his temper and rage towards his sister and Onyx. they both knew he was a kidder, but the way they treated him sometimes ... 'like she'd care' he thought when he thought about Onyx. he remembered he was taken to her the first time they met, their parents were long time friends and he had a crush on Onyx for the longest time but he could never seem to catch her eye. he had gotten out some gears and was fiddling with them absentmindedly as he just looked out to the horizon looking grumpy "Merle's the big lightning user, Ania's a dragon lord ... Onyx can do anything and Soris and Alice? their both Merlin's kids ... what can i do? attack with a key and make gizmos ... Ania's right ... i am just a looser" Simon said as he looked down in his hands and saw he made a cube and threw it as far as he could then saw little blades came out and flew off like a helicopter

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:45 am
User Image

Morgana had followed simon for a while she wanted to kill him but suddenly had felt sorry for him " would you like advice on women like onyx just for you to be on the safe side when you court her"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

looking at Morgana, Simon smiled a little "you sound just like your son ... your family seems to know more about people than anyone" Simon said as he gazed at Morgana's face "your so young ... i wonder why you were engulfed by darkness in the past, and more than that: how is it Merlin brought you out ... your and Merlin's history in our time is a strange one, its never talked about and it's like you never touched dark magic in our time, but now ... i wonder what progressed to that" Simon said as he looked down "sorry just ... when my mind starts thinking i have to vent it out some to make room, wish i had that Penseve thing Merlin has, but i don't really have magic" Simon said as he extended his hand and gears, wires, bolts, and even circut boards started spinning around until he was holding a keyblade in his hand "all i can do is minipulate and create any kind of technology, but in a world filled with magic thats not really useful ... Titania keeps rubbing it in that im not a real wizard ... and Onyx ... i honestly doubt she thinks i exist to be honest" he said as he looked back at Morgana to see her reaction

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

wolf of warriors

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces