Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 pm
Repost

Soquili Name: Chua
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Highly alert and quiet, he tends to keep his distance until he is sure he can trust you. He has a sharp mind and keen instincts, and is generally a pleasant little fellow so long as you don't threaten him or his loved ones.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? a girl that won't turn on him and that he can be friends with. OOCly: someone that doesn't clash with him (whatever that may be, I won't be too picky), and preferably that doesn't have one of the super-short hairstyles. Unedited or edited is fine.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Note: this would be for Master CC list only.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 pm
Soquili Name: Mizuki
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mizuki is a sweet and caring doe who loves to explore. Having come from the Cerynei lands she is a bit wary around other types of soq when meeting them alone.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that will stay her friend no matter what happens between them personally.
OOC: Mizuki is more likely to mate with a follow cerynei but I’m open to anything
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: either but lifemate is preferred
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:11 pm
Repost again~ >_>

Soquili Name: Licorice Twist
Describe your soq's personality/interests: As his temper says, Twist is very adventurous. He's always off gallivanting about, exploring new lands whenever he can. Rarely ever staying in one spot for long. (Quite like a lot of my Soquili. owo;; ) But he is pure of heart and would go out of his way to do anything for anyone. Even if it was just some stranger he came upon one day.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for his one true love. The one mare who can capture his heart. He'd be very devoted and quite honestly might even settle down into one spot if the mare wished him to. He would walk through fire, swim the deepest ocean if it would please her. Someone who's sweet and pure.

I, myself, would prefer if she was a Uni or at least had a Uni horn. Perhaps with complimentary colors but at least a bit more colors pelt wise than him, since he is mainly black with colored splotched. If you would like rp I could probably squeeze out a couple, but do be warned that I am notoriously slow and sometimes it may take me days to respond. :<
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:24 pm
Soquili Name: Cassie
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cassie is an open minded mare who, like her mother, isn't afraid to speak her mind. Unlike her mother though, she believes in coincidences and that every thing happens for a reason, not just because you chose option A over option B. Cassie is also not afraid to go out and do what she wants when she wants. She is very free spirited but also has a bit of a temper on her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She isn't the damsel in distress kind of mare and so she isn't looking for a knight or a protector. She can stand strong on her own and is independent, but realizes there are things that she just simply can't do. A stallion who is not afraid to stand beside her instead of in front of her is what she is looking for. Even though she is more of a tomboy and independent, it doesn't mean she doesn't like it at all when a stallion fusses over her from time to time. Just not a stallion who is obsessive or overly protective (no prissy, white knights, obsessive, compulsive or wimpy stallions please...I want a companion/partner not someone she has to ask permission to do things or that she has to babysit).

OOC: Any breed is really welcome except for those evil in mind, body and spirit. I want a stallion that will look good with her, just no extremely flashy or clashing colors. A stallion with interesting designs or edits would be a plus but I am looking more for personality with her than anything else.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate please
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Soquili Name: Takara
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Taka is very bubbly, talkative and loving. However, she can be a bit air-headed and naive.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's the type to fall for anyone. I'm just seeing what's out there XD I want someone either: natural colors, perhaps horse-patterns, or another paint? or totally random, bright colors, fun-pairing. Edits are loved, although she's not edited, so it doesn't really matter, though I will lean more towards a stallion with one of the newer-stock manes over a long or medium mane.
Fling or Lifemate?: Depends on how they look
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 pm
Soquili Name: Kismet
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kismet is a very friendly mare, who is very tolerant of many different personalities and people. She has a free spirit, regardless of how often it shows itself, and has been known to give great advice. She can usually be found on her own, but every once in a while she'll stumble upon another lone Soquili or two. She enjoys the company of pretty much anyone but overconfident or evil people. She can be around them, most of the time, but she won't like them at all. Although she may seem quiet, she's actually a lot tougher than you'd think, and she can actually be a flirt every once in a while.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Really, anyone who she feels safe with, or grows emotionally attached to. Personality doesn't matter too much, because of how tolerant she is, just so long as they are not evil or cocky at all. That will get on her nerves or completely repulse her.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either-or, depending on personality.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please!

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm
Soquili Name: Lorlin von Helson
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She doesnt really have any. Hello blank slate.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anyone. B)
Preferably have some brown on him and ISNT a solid colour. Otherwise WHATEVER BRO.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM prz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 am
REPOST

Soquili Name: Anchor
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A bit of a bully, Anchor acts tough to keep people off his back. In reality, he's sensitive and hurt, and he tries to keep his past as a warbeast under wraps at all times, because he doesn't want to remember his darker side. (He has split personality disorder, but it is very rare for his other side to surface unless pushed).
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anchor isn't actively looking, but he is lonely.There's multiple directions he could go in in terms of plots - I'm up for just about anything.
OOCly: I'd like at least minor edits. Dark/creepy is a plus, as are chains, skulls or armor. But I'm up for most things.
Fling or Lifemate?: Depends what kind of plot you want, but I would want at least light RP. I'd also like us to be able to enter them in breedings. C:
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or MSN (Pm me for it though.)  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games