Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving Christianity from Christians

Back to Guilds

a Guild for teh eBil liberals 

Tags: Liberal, Christian, Exegesis, Study 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm
Posting this here as well as on Facebook

Just an ask for a prayer or two for an online friend, his name is Mitch, A high school student from California, sports nut who brags that he can run 10-13 mph lol ... I ask for the prayer, cause I just found out this young man has Esophageal Cancer. It is stage one, so survival rate is in his favor, but no cancer is easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am
Aw MAN am I in a mood today...

Have the day off, and I am enjoying every bit of it... I am supposed to be cleaning the house, and waiting for the insurance guy to call back... I got so much to do, but I am so chill today... cool

I kinda like having the house to myself...  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:40 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
Aw MAN am I in a mood today...

Have the day off, and I am enjoying every bit of it... I am supposed to be cleaning the house, and waiting for the insurance guy to call back... I got so much to do, but I am so chill today... cool

I kinda like having the house to myself...

I like a woman who can be a real house wife, cleaning and all that. I am all for women having work, a career, everything... free to do as they please, but when they can be an actual HOUSE WIFE and raise the kids LIKE A BOSS, then you knows she is perfect as a human being can be...

I should stop giving you compliments now... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am
Qyp

Well... I am not a housewife anymore... Both of my kids are in school now, and I went back to work... I halfway regret it... but I can't be choosy right now...

I have been so overwhelmed lately, but a couple days ago I had to turn it all back over to God... AGAIN! You know, you think I could just leave it with him, but I am such a take-backer... rolleyes

But today, I have more to get done, being as it is the only real day off from work that I have had in almost a month... But I am like ehh sweatdrop I'll do what I can.

Being in a good mood (and cranking up the electronica) I have gotten quite a bit done for as much as I have been online. I only have laundry and the bathroom left to finish of the house... The insurance matter is in the adjustors court right now, and no one has called me in to fill a shift that someone else abandoned... Not a bad day at all...

Good days make me feel mischievous... twisted

...And NEVER stop the compliments scream
... They make me smile. 4laugh LOL  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

Well... I am not a housewife anymore... Both of my kids are in school now, and I went back to work... I halfway regret it... but I can't be choosy right now...

I have been so overwhelmed lately, but a couple days ago I had to turn it all back over to God... AGAIN! You know, you think I could just leave it with him, but I am such a take-backer... rolleyes

But today, I have more to get done, being as it is the only real day off from work that I have had in almost a month... But I am like ehh sweatdrop I'll do what I can.

Being in a good mood (and cranking up the electronica) I have gotten quite a bit done for as much as I have been online. I only have laundry and the bathroom left to finish of the house... The insurance matter is in the adjustors court right now, and no one has called me in to fill a shift that someone else abandoned... Not a bad day at all...

Good days make me feel mischievous... twisted

...And NEVER stop the compliments scream
... They make me smile. 4laugh LOL

;D Lolz

Wait... whats about Hubby? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 am
Qyp

;D Lolz

He works, has a great a**, and is totally awesome. His compliments make me smile too! biggrin

Wait!....

Do compliments equal flirt to you or just general appreciation? neutral

You can continue to shower me with general appreciation, but remember where lust leads... burning_eyes

rofl  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

;D Lolz

He works, has a great a**, and is totally awesome. His compliments make me smile too! biggrin

Wait!....

Do compliments equal flirt to you or just general appreciation? neutral

You can continue to shower me with general appreciation, but remember where lust leads... burning_eyes

rofl

I already has a female that lusts for me, and I for her, lol.

Do not worry, adultery... bleh. It's just bleh.

And nah, it wasn't flirting, was just complimenting. XD

And ah, I see.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am
Qyp

What!? scream I'm not good enough for you!? gonk

Just kidding... You're too young for me anyways, even if I weren't happily hitched.

You made me laugh for real. lol (Why does the lol smiley look stoned? confused )  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

deadmanjay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

Just kidding... You're too young for me anyways, even if I weren't happily hitched.

You made me laugh for real. lol (Why does the lol smiley look stoned? confused )

Cause most of the time he is used in posts he has to smoke several blunts in order for him to find it funny, let alone the readers. Then he gets the munchies and eats the brain cells of the unfortunate soul who just viewed posts. Thats why. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:35 pm
deadmanjay
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

Cause most of the time he is used in posts he has to smoke several blunts in order for him to find it funny, let alone the readers. Then he gets the munchies and eats the brain cells of the unfortunate soul who just viewed posts. Thats why. 3nodding

Sweet cool
I drew a similar conclusion... xp

Minus the brain eating part... sweatdrop  

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

XD Because you can only be happy stoned?

And what... how old are you? O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 am
Qyp
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

She's no where near as old as DMJ. He's old as dirt. Maybe older.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 am
rmcdra
Qyp
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

Old as dirt? You mean he is as old as Earth itself? So the dinos are YOUNGER then him?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 am
Qyp
rmcdra
Qyp
Eltanin Sadachbia
Qyp

Old as dirt? You mean he is as old as Earth itself? So the dinos are YOUNGER then him?
possibly. no one knows for sure.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100