Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
Time after Time (A Doctor Who RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Dr. Who special.
  Doctor ten introduction
  Dave and Tate.
  The Two Doctors
View Results

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm
He sighed and looked away "I suppose the stun guns would be alright but I don't like guns, they take lives and serve only one purpose, to make war." he shook his head as they made there way into the factory and in the factory there was robots being made and they were out in the distance with the master and the machine started to turn on and then turn off but it was releasing energy he gasped "No thats a time reality minipulator!" He gasped as he looked out the window in the distance at a machine that should not be built.

(everyone know where we are on the planet?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am
Amanda follows Andi after making a final sweep to see that she didn't miss anyone. She grimaces at how mercenary she was becoming, but the idea of someone popping up behind her really wasn't a pleasant thought either. She takes mental notes on where the stun-guns are, thinking to gather some up and dismantle for parts on other projects.

(Um, no not really. We are on the planet where the Professor first arrived in this universe, correct?)  

Lady Spring Rayn

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm
(Correct, anyone else gonna post?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:40 pm
((Sorry, I was just waiting for Ritzy and/or Rayn to post and then my interwebs crapped out. I just got things working again.))

Andi catches up just in time to hear the Professor's last statement. "It can't be." She shakes her head in disbelief as she studies the machine in the distance. She doesn't want to believe it but it's there, none the less. "He must be mad to build that. But why? What does he hope to achieve with it?" As she speaks, Andi moves slightly in from of Iris, almost like she's shielding her from the monstrosity before them.  

Runa Whynd

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 am
((I'll probably be off for the next few days. So will Rayn. I'f either of us get the chance, we'll pop by but I thought I should let folks know.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Iris looked over Andi's shoulder. "What the hell is that?" She asked, taking Andi's hand and giving it a supporting squezze.  

Ritzy_freak

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm
"I think he is trying to master the device so he can find a way to reshape reality as he saw fit, he must have opened up the portal from my universe here and thats how I even got here! We have to stop him now!" he told them in shock "We need some way around the robots and we have to sabotage his machine or else he could become the master of everything!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am
"If we have a few minutes and I can use the stun gun parts I might be able to make some sort of electromagnetic bomb or some such, would that work? I might need a few more parts than just the guns..." Amanda trails off as her mind continues to go at high velocity.  

Lady Spring Rayn

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 pm
Andi returnt the squeeze from Iris, greatful for the support being offered in the touch. "That's a good idea for now Amanda. I'll give you a hand. I don't think it'll be enough for a permanent solution but it should buy us some time to think. I studied this kind of thing specifically at the Academy, though I think it made the instructors rather nervous, I've always been facinated by the mechanics of reality. Anyway, the point is that if he gets that thing working, he could not only rule all of time and space and all universerses, he could destroy them. That thing could turn reality inside out if the callibration is off by the smallest measure. We can't leave it intact. It has to be destroyed utterly and the Master has to be stopped from building something like this ever again." As she helps Amanda with her her bomb, she wonders at how such a thing could even exist. How had he managed it. She'd thought they were theoretical at best. She continues to puzzle over such things as the bomb rapidly takes shape. This Amanda really does seem to be a wiz with this stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm
"I'll help, if we don't stop him he will end up rendering reality unstable!" he said helping with the bomb "But I think we need to make this bomb something else, something less destructive to us and more to machines like an electro-magnetic pulse generator." he explained lookin over the bomb being constructed.  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:31 am
Amanda pauses with what she is doing and looks at the Professor a brief moment. "Isn't that what I said," she asks a little puzzled. "I know I called it a bomb but it isn't going to blow up." She refocuses on her task while giving minimal directions to her competent helpers, which is a little befuddling considering that everyone else Amanda had worked with was very hard pressed to keep up with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 pm
The Professor nodded and started to help her "Sorry didn't quite hear you about what kind of bomb it was."  

JackLantern2020

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am
"That is quite all right, and thank for the assistance, both of you. This is coming along fairly quickly." During the spate of time that they had been working on it the bomb had taken on a misshapen form, but Amanda was not concerned about how it looked so long as it worked.
"What is going to happen to that time reality machine when we get done making sure that there is no more immediate threat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 pm
"Well I suppose that depends on whether or not the workers are sentient. If they are, we'll have to find some way to neutralize the thing without killing them all but we also have to make sure the Master doesn't slip away in the chaos we intend to create down there."  

Runa Whynd

Lady Spring Rayn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 am
(I am sort of waiting on others. I don't want to take over the RP not to mention that we haven't heard from Ritzy in a while)  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff