Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 am
I'd think, "Dumbledore must be really be attracted to the baddies. After it didn't work out with Gellert, he turned to Voldy! Who knew Voldy liked older men?" rofl

In all honesty, I'd worry that we'd lose the war because the two most powerful wizards were both evil.

What would you do if Harry loved Hermione and fought with Ron for her?
(I'm not a Harry/Hermione shipper. I like them better as sibling-love. It's just that I saw a fan art today that made me think of this question.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am
Minerva the Bookwyrm
I'd think, "Dumbledore must be really be attracted to the baddies. After it didn't work out with Gellert, he turned to Voldy! Who knew Voldy liked older men?" rofl

In all honesty, I'd worry that we'd lose the war because the two most powerful wizards were both evil.

What would you do if Harry loved Hermione and fought with Ron for her?
(I'm not a Harry/Hermione shipper. I like them better as sibling-love. It's just that I saw a fan art today that made me think of this question.)

I would laugh while watching them dule it out.

Hm...
What would you do if Harry married Cho not Ginny?(sorry if it was already posted)  

Steel _R a i n d r o p s

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am
I would feel sorry for Harry because he missed out on a great oppurtunity to be with Ginny for the rest of his life, and also because he and Cho don't have a whole heck of a lot in common from what we see in the books.

What would you do if after Harry killed Voldemort, Voldemort came back to life and proclaimed, "Ha! I still have one more horcrux left! I cannot be killed!"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm
Freak out first, and then realize that J.K. Rowling would obvisouly make another a book, because I doubt she'll leave us hanging at that. And then that also means another movie. Unless I was in the world of Harry Potter than I'd just freak out.

What would you think if Umbridge was the headmaster after (Slight Spoiler if you didn't read 6th book or see the movie) Dumbledore died, instead of Mcgonagall becoming headmaster?  

Reading Queen

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 pm
I would be GLAD when Voldy took over and replaced her with Sev.

What would you do if no one in the series wore glasses?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:11 pm
I probably wouldn't take any notice of it, if JK Rowling wrote it like that.
If the MOVIES made them not have glasses, I would be really mad.

What would you do if Harry ended up with Cho?  

BekahBear218

Stanitalene

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 pm
I would wonder why in the sane heck J.K. would put those two together instead of him and Ginny.

What would you do if Voldemort was your best friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 pm
I think I would wonder what ever made me want to be friends with him.

What would you do if you found out Voldemort is actually your father?  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
I would thank God he hadn't been the one to raise me and hope that his evil insanity wasn't completely genetic.

What would you do if you were given the chance to fix the movies?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 pm
Holy cow that'd be amazing. First I would probably start screaming like a girl, then I would faint from surprise. Then I would go to my friends and see what they want added in, deleted, and that stuff. Then I would actually fix the movies, and I would think that I'm probably the luckiest Harry Potter fan on the planet.

What would you do if Fred and George used you as a test subject for all of their products?  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
Well, considering what I'd be testing, I'd grow feathers, molt, get a fever, throw up, my tongue would get huge, my nose would start bleeding... And I'd be really really mad at myself for letting them talk me into it.

What would you do if you found out that the prophecy could have been talking about you and not Harry?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm
I'd sacrifice myself. I'd cry and pray first, unlike Harry, but I wouldn't be able to let myself live knowing that the whole world would be in continuous danger from a homicidal wizard if I did.

What would you do if you suddenly woke up in the body of your favourite character?

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am
Hmmmm depends what year, considering my favorite character is Dumbledore, I wouldn't want to be him in Harry's 6th year, but it'd be pretty cool if I did.

What would you do if you found out your motorcycle could fly?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am
My motercycle wouldn't fly because I got in a car wreck involving a forklift with it. (Which would be bound to happen because of how forklifts are attracted to me and I think their intent on making me crash. Check out my poem in the arenas, "The Forklifts Love Me" and tell me what you think.)

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend was a wizard/witch and you had to have your memory wiped?  

Sunnie_prep

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces