Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:38 pm
"Hmm..." Nucleo had slowed his approach on the haystack and was trying to more carefully discern the needle by seeing if anything shiny reflected the moonlight. Nope! And now he looked pretty silly barely touching the hay and circling around it. Gah at least none of his friends had seen that! The troll gave him a ticket and a laugh for his trouble and pat his back as he scampered off.

Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:38 pm
One of these days he was going to find that needle! In the meantime thought, Amonee spent his time at the haystack booth lounging in some of the hay taking a nap. He'd been up for a while now running around as most spastic children did and it was time to take a short rest. After it was clear he wasn't even looking for the needle though the farmer laughed and gave him a shove, telling Amonee to go home and rest if he was passing out!

"Oh no, I'm okay! I didn't mean to freak people out." The jadeblood laughed goodnaturedly and scurried back into the crowd. He hadn't really thought about how he'd be in the way if he napped there but oops!

Quote:

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 pm
Forgot to roll  
Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:43 pm
"Aw shoot!" He'd returned to redeem himself but somehow managed to make a poor job of it. The mooncake tasted fine but was very undercooked and misshapen. Bummer! Apologizing to the farmer troll, she pat his head comfortingly and told him not to worry. There were several other trolls who seemed to give him a sympathetic look from around the station as well. Feeling better, he told the greenblood that he'd be back with a present next time!

Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Fruity (+1), Chewy (+1), Press too light (-1), Undercooked (-2)
Tickets won: 0

Doutei

Doutei rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:48 pm
"Oh what if I added from my crops? Here!" Nucleo was running out of food to add to the community pot! But he really wanted to keep supporting the feast. Trolls were a strange race, sometimes they helped each other but often times it was every troll for themselves. Tonight felt really special to him because of how strongly the community was coming together! The games were free- showing the trolls hadn't come here to only make a profit but also let kids like him have fun! Nucleo wasn't as poor as a redblood but he knew he had to be careful with his spending since he was funding a business out of his own pocket.

Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +3
Barter crop: 1 punkin

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 pm
"It looks low on liquid, maybe I should add some more?" With all of the ingredients being thrown into the pot, Amonee worried that it would become more of a soggy mess of vegetables without any broth. So he went to retrieve a jar and began running cups of water back and forth. This really did little to improve the flavor of the brew but it was slightly beneficial even if not exciting. The painter beamed at his work but it was short-lived as other trolls just continued tossing stuff in and his hard work was visibly unnoticeable fairly quickly.

Quote:
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: N/A

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 pm
Amonee was glad he had found his calling as a painter already. Because he was definitely not a baker. Only one of his attempts at mooncakes had come out edible and he thought that had been some kind of freak accident. Looking sadly at the mangled piece of charcoal on his tray, he wondered if Nucleo or Xavier were better at this than him. The barista probably was since he dealt with food and drinks for a living.

"If only Nucleo could just make it for me." The jadeblood pouted, putting his mooncake with the rest of the 'unique' ones separate from the cakes the baker was actually selling. All he wanted to do was make something nice to repay the mysterious cake giving troll but it was proving difficult. Perhaps he ought to look for something else to give back!

Quote:
My cakes are: Cloying (-1), Tender (+1), Press too hard (-1), Overcooked (-2)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 pm
"Here you go!" It was sad to see his pile of tarnips shrink so small but it was time. Nucleo held onto one last tarnip with fondness. It was the smallest of the bunch and was kind of cute. He accepted the tickets from the farmer with a determined nod.

"I'll be back later!" The boy declared, clearly feeling bad that he hadn't been dropping by this booth as much as the others. The poor troll was probably feeling unpopular and lonely! He'd bring the farmer a mooncake next time!

Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 6 punkins, 10 tarnips, 8 totatoes
Action: turning in
Crop gain/loss: 9 tarnips
Tickets won: 6

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:13 pm
"Can I exchange these please?" It was not hard to see that Amonee was kind of clueless about the agricultural market. Why were his prettier tarnips not worth more than his uglier ones? He went along with the flow though and gave each item a good polish with his sleeve before handing it over for some tickets in return. One totatoe was traded in to bring his tarnips up to an even 6 in exchange for 4 tickets. What a deal!

That helped reduce the amount of stuff he had to keep track of but truly the punkins were the biggest and heaviest pieces of cargo to watch. He'd have to figure out some way to handle those eventually!

Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 10 punkins, 5 tarnips, 10 totatoes
Action: exchange 1 totatoe for 1 tarnip
turn in 6 tarnips for 4 tickets
Crop gain/loss: lose 5 tarnips and 1 totatoe essentially
Tickets won: 4

debinoresu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:47 pm
Quote:

Karrem was ready to try yet again to uncover the needle. Her skepticism kicked in and she suddenly felt inclined to question the properties of the needle. How could she know there was truly a needle inside the haystack? What if the needle would only allow a special chosen troll to unleash it, and shied away from those unworthy? Well, that'd be awfully rude. If there was a troll to be chosen, Karrem should clearly be the one! However, Karrem could not be entirely certain of these things until she could research further. It was free to investigate the haystack, after all, so its not as though the lack of a needle being placed would be anything too criminal. Swiftly she searched her chosen area of the haystack, yet again to uncover nothing. For a moment she stood and stared at the haystack, as if in deep thought, and then left to go participate in more events.  

debinoresu

Winner

debinoresu rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

debinoresu

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:57 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Smoky (+1), Mushy (-1), Stamp uneven (+0), Perfectly Cooked (+2)
Tickets won: 2

Karrem had decided to be a little ambitious with this batch. A smoky flavor seemed nice, but then things went a little awry. Her crust turned up mushy, somehow. She supposed she was still learning, and these mooncakes were still better than some of the others she'd seen trolls put out. It just frustrated her a lot to not be on the "near-perfect" end of things, but it wasn't like she could undo her mess-ups. As long as she could do better next time, she would be fine.  
KitsuneAura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 pm
Quote:

Etsali made her way back over to the haystack, eager for another chance at buttons and the prize needle. The haystack was an absolute mess, now that everyone had been digging through it, but as far as she knew, no one had found the needle yet. Hopefully it wasn't stuck in anyone's hair like all the rest of the missing hay. Wherever it was, she wasn't having any luck finding it.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 4 Total: 15 (4-16)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Smoky (+1) Tender (+1) Stamp perfect (+1) Overcooked (-2)

Etsali decided to give the mooncakes another try, still holding out hope that she could make another decent batch of the treats. Everything was going pretty well, as far as she could tell. She had good ingredients and she'd gotten the stamping right and everything! Unfortunately, she got a little distracted after putting them in the oven and she'd been a little late taking them out. Ah well. Crunchy mooncakes were a fair price to pay for a new shiny in her pocket.  
KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:39 pm
Quote:
Quality increase: +2
Barter crop: 1 punkin

She was still gnawing at one of her nearly burned moon cakes as she approached the community pot again. It was still a weird jumble of things all simmering together in there, and really she still wasn't sure if it was going to turn out well at all. But it smelled good, and she still wanted to help! First up, one of her punkins, but that didn't seem like enough. She hesitated, then dropped a mooncake in before moving along.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games