Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:53 am
He didn't mind much. He didn't even need sleep. Who need sleep, amirite guys?
Amirite?
... Oh, wait. They're all indoors. And he's talking to himself. Never mind.

By the time they were worried, Jay was somewhere between a tired stupor and sugar rush. Somewhere. Not sure where though.
So he was messing around with his gunscythe and spinning on the branch. Definitely not safe for anyone, let alone work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm
Lovewitch101

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:41 pm
Kristy was happy that she got the slab of meat as she took it in both hands and bit down before breaking it with her teeth with a rip. She still had a bit sticking out of her lips as she was chewing. It didn't take her long to listen to what was being said and all the craziness of the words before she looked at Cuddles to see a bit of hunger in his eyes as well. She looked down at the meat and then took it in a bit torn part to him. "Here, eat the rest. Your bigger and need it more then me." she said softly.

When Crow popped out of nowhere and even spoke like she was gone for a long time confused her, but then again she was confused a lot by everything. It didn't take long before she moved closer to lay against Cuddles side feeling his warmth and closing her eyes drifting to sleep though it was very light sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 pm
(if someone could be so kind to throw a quote at me in any of the forums when it's my turn, it would be appreciated greatly! I just log onto gaia and do a quick glance to see if I'm up to bat, what with the chaotic life of a mommy-college-student. I want to keep up with you guys, though, so just slap me! razz )  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:43 am
He'd finished the food in a couple minutes, being in the habit of taking large bites.
However, he'd slowed down as he went; the Rider was a bit out of practice at people.
Which meant that he needed to be wary of poisons from people he didn't know (and sometimes those he did).
It was a bit too foreign in taste and texture to properly identify, so worrying over it was set aside.
There were much more interesting things to take in.

Crow's sudden fall from what may well have been a plot-hole was one of them, prompting a pair of knives to appear in his hand.
As she didn't seem much hurt, neither went on their pre-plotted course into the new target's neck.
His brief smile was tired, but warmer than one might have expected from him.
"Well. Look who got dealt in for another hand.
Welcome back to the game table, scruffy."

Amusement and relief aside, he fell into a light doze soon after that. Without Strife, he couldn't sleep deeply anyhow.
He took up only a small portion of padding in his corner, so anyone else could have curled up on the same one.
Whether they did or not, harsh whispering was something that always caught his ear.
After a few moments of it, Conquest cracked an eye, glint carefully hidden behind the brown lash.
If their hosts were worried, it was better to wake up.
Ambushes turned around quick if the prospective victims knew about it...

lovebrookelyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 pm
lovebrookelyn

(Hello?)  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 am
The hours drifted through out the night, and the tree's never rested with the rest of the folks.
Instead they walked in circles around the house all night to act as guard or something like that.
Maybe they were just restless, who knew?

As the first speck of sunlight rose over the sky, Vasieya and Sakura came up to each other, made some quieted whispers and then nodded in agreement.
The Angel Oak Tree decided to go into the house and make the announcment.
Little did she realize that it was unlikely that most of them were awake by now, for they were not like tree's.

"MY LOVELY VISITORS!" She suddenly shouted as she burst inside.
"I'm afraid that I must ask of you all of something rather important.
I know that not all of you appreciate dear Sakura's home, but I must ask that you all hide inside of here.
You see....
We are about to have rather unfriendly visitors come over here unfortunately and well...I am unsure of what their reaction will be once they see you all...especially the males.
So if you could so kind-"

Sakura suddenly came up behind Vasieya and tapped her shoulder.
"I uhm....I think we're a bit too late for that.
She's here.....Just outside."

"Ha...ha...." Vasieya said as her pale face began to look well...even more pale.
"Fils de pute...."

Sakura gasped.
"Vasieya! Watch your language."

Vasieya sighed. "Désolé, désolé.
Let us go.
We cannot let Gaia get any further..."

The tree's walked out and well, it wasn't hard to see.
Already in the distance there were moving tree's heading directly for them.

"You think they are here on uhm, hostile terms?"
Sakura said as she looked nervously to Vasieya.

"Probably...." She responded.
Turning around, she faced the group, including Anastasia, Abeline and Olive who had all been so abruptly woken up by Vasieya's shouting.
"If you could all please hold yourselves still while I try to negotiate my dears.
That would be most lovely, no?
No hostile actions until it's necessary as I've always said."

"I uhhh...I don't quite get what's going on but alright.
We will hold ourselves....
RIGHT GUYS?" Abeline said as she made a glare at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 am
The Assassin of Chaos

Hey ya'lls. We're reverting to that three days rule thing. razz
So we're gonna move on without Brooke for now.

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:19 pm
Jay was still outside, hanging asleep from his gunscythe, blade still in the tree.
Well, on.
Somehow he had a death grip on the handle of the weapon, and hadn't fallen off somehow for the past few hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:23 pm
(Sorry! It was finals week and my human counterpart was out of town for some time so I had the baby to myself on top of that!)

The Chief rose to her feet, standing upright the first time since she fell from oblivion. She was unsure of the situation but she knew these were her allies. Crow gave a small, sharp-toothed grin at Conquest's remark.

However, strangers' voices were resonating through the air. Crow hunkered down near the ground in a pouncing position. Meeting Abeline's gaze, she responded in her thick native accent, "What am I to hold?"  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:40 pm
Kristy had been out with Cuddles as she staid warm curled up next to him. In her sleep she had staid in her human form mostly except for her tail and ears. It didn't take much for her to wake up as she stirred a little hearing the voice from inside. Looking around blinking the sleep from her eyes she saw the ones that were being talked about. Giving a slight growl, her ears laid flat on her head and she bared her fangs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:35 am
Obviously, his ruse wouldn't have been of much use, since they were officially woken.
The Rider didn't bother waiting for Abeline to answer the chief's question, fielding it himself.
"Hold your peace close for a little bit.
Time's almost here to drop it anyhow. Can't ya taste it in the air?
There's blood waiting to be spilt and even a little victory to be stolen."
His blade wasn't rattling eagerly, for once. It knew better than to be impatient at the calm moments.

He'd not bothered hiding his face before now, but it seemed appropriate to pull part of the cloak over his head.
His face was now enshadowed, concealing most features.
In the dark beneath Conquest's hood, however, there were a pair of golden glints and a slash of white teeth gleaming out.
The accelerator pistol wasn't the tool of choice here.
Blades were more the order of the day, and he held plenty of those.
Was that familiar presence getting closer? No, it was his imagination and rest-haze.
The now was more important anyway.

Crow's odd polearm would do against trees. She could go for the joints and that would be effective enough.
Olive was mobile and could pull some bullshit Witch-y things out to play.
Abeline had her chilly magic, which was often effective against plants; failing that she could cut them down with cold-sharp language.
Humanoid targets would likely be the popular choice, given earlier comments. The fluffy pair would probably be ignored until they were deemed a threat.
Anastasia... Might well have been useless here.
Jay was outside, and probably accounted for already.
Then again, they did seem pretty focused upon the ground for info...

Companions accounted for, he slung his weapons about himself, ready for their foes to enter or crack the hut open.
He let his breath hiss out from between tightly-grinning teeth.
For those in the hut, a cold shiver would work its way up their spines.
Fear was not quite the right word for the feeling. Perhaps one better fit would be...
Agitation, or failing that, nervous energy.
In any of the above cases, they felt ready to move.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm
(Sorry everyone, REALLY tired today. I'll post tomorrow! smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 pm
In the silence that stood between everyone, the rustling of tree's could be heard in the distance.
It wasn't long until they could see the plants and massive tree's weaving their way around the petrified forest heading straight towards them.
In front of them, was one of the Conna's but in her humanoid form and she appeared to be the one leading them.

The Sakura Tree and the Angel stood their place and dared not speak until the herd approached them.

But sadly, they never got close enough for that.
Well, at least there was no way Vasieya was going to let them now after an arrow wizzed past her face.

Sakura sighed.
"Fils de pute..."

Vasieya started walking calmly towards the tree's who were now obviously acting up. Their roots were lifted high into the air in a threatening pose and the plants well...it was hard to tell but yeah, they weren't acting friendly either.

Some of the roots of the tree's were very, very large and could reach the hero's at even this distance of about 20 yards.

The tree that Jay was on was suddenly shooken violently to get him off.
And as for everyone else would have tiny roots suddenly sprout from the ground and wrap themselves tightly around their ankles in a death grip.

Abeline immediately started fighting back and let her ice freeze over the roots that had her ankles.
Once they were frozen over, she wacked it with her tail to break it and then started charging for the tree's as well.

The roots that touched Olive immediately began to lose their life force and soon became too weak to hold onto her tightly.
"I don't really prefer using my dark magics..." She commented.
"But I guess I'll have to.
Everyone here knows I'm a witch anyways."

Looking back at the others, she made sure none of them needed aide in being released from the roots., which at this point were now trying to sink them into the ground.  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games