Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:15 pm
I was gonna ask "can I make a movie theatre thread" hahaha.
I considered the maul but it'd interfere with that rp as much as the hollow one so yeah. I'll do that once i've chatted to the other player about continuing.

I've hurt my finger so typing is very slow. I may be a bit iffy in my replies. So i'll be slow and brief, typing with two fingers bandaged hurts my wrist and one handed is just annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:59 pm
I think there is a need for a "Mirrorverse" thread, which can serve as a catch-all spot for places Rory takes his friends. wink  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:24 am
I'm surprised the thread is so slow recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 pm
Everyone has been so busy, it seems.
I know I've been a bit preoccupied on my main account trying to help solve some problems in my guild  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm
I am sorry, I've been very busy this weekend.

Marceline, if you would go ahead and start a thread for Voodhoo Island, that would be great. Ronan or Meme, either of you may start a thread for the Theater if you are so inclined.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm
I'm planning a thread for the New Goreleans adventure.  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Willow Whistler

Distinct Informer

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:29 pm
I'm sorry, I've been away as well. Have a lot of offline stuff to prepare for..^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 am
My hand is still injured, it's actually worse than I thought. Thought it was just a bruise but it seems to be deeper than that. Boo. So prolonged computer use, particularly use of my mouse is causing a bit of pain. After about half an hour my whole hand aches. I can type, but I can't really use the mouse so internetting is not exactly practical.

As for the weekend, weekends are usually fairly busy for people. I was out all day Sat and spent Sunday chilling lol.

And now my hand hurts again from typing so I was wrong, can't type either argh. So i'll be not really on my computer till my hand has healed, however long that is. Hopefully a few days max.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm
St Patrick's Day Item  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:40 pm
Rainbow for Glen!  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm
Yeah, I had a pretty busy couple of days... friends visiting, job interviews, frantic cleaning and catching up with people I haven't seen in a while before I get shackled into retail hell again. I'm still busier than I ought to be but I'll try to contribute when I can.

Also, Drake; were you suggesting I make a new thread for the island date or some kind of catch-all thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 am
Here are the guidelines for new thread creation; you should create the thread for the specific purpose but keep in mind that it could be used again in the future, so the first post should be descriptive of the setting.

Quote:
The thread should lay out the setting fully in the first post, as well as give an idea of why the kids are there. If someone brand new comes into the guild, they should be able to read that first post and understand what's going on in that thread.

-Once the thread is done being used, if it seems like it won't be used anytime soon, it will be archived.

-If anyone wishes to use that thread again, it'll be moved out of the archives and a new situation will be established in it.

This way, we can build up our "Monster High World" without having to backtrack pages searching for a thread we want to reuse in the future.

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 am
I will not be on this weekend as I will be at a conference all weekend.
I promise I will reply to the park and coffin bean on Sunday evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:04 am
I'm setting a deadline of Monday Night to finish up Date Night, so we can move on to Mid-Terms.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm
Ah things have settled with my guild on my main account. Now I can focus my attention everywhere again  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games