Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image Timothy paid attention carefully when being shown the gun. It was far less, dangerous, then it was before. Or was it more so dangerous then before? It was cold metal with bullets. Surprisingly Andrew never pulled a gun on Timothy, perhaps for legal reasons and what not. Aomine offered the gun though suggesting he show him, and he really didn't want to hold it. It was dangerous, a weapon. But with trembling hands he reached out and held it, but he was afraid to do anything else with it. It was heavy and slightly warm, Aomine's handling having warmed it up. "H-Here you go." and handed it back after a few moments.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren watched James' face as he held the gun, reading his expression, his body language, seeing how the boy was reacting to holding a gun for the first time. "thanks." he accepted the gun back and put it together again before hiding it once more. "i'd recommend you go for a knife, though. you don't really know anything about guns so it will be safer for you to do so." he patted James' shoulder and looked around, "So, with that uncomfortableness out of the way, what would you like to do?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 am
User Image "Well, for a gun all you do is aim and shoot, right?" he asked, knowing full well he sounded stupid. "After taking off the safety." that was mumbled, hoping he'd sound a bit more intelligent. Aomine had taught him so much about guns and all he really retained was red hot, ready to fire, black, safe. He rested his cheek on the hand on his shoulder before being asked what he wanted to do. Oh, he could do something? But what could he do without boring Aomine? "Television!" he said suddenly. "Movies! Television! What about the internet? What's popular?" and shut himself up with his hands. Demanding, he was being demanding. "Books are nice." he managed to say through his fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren started to laugh, "alrighty then. that we can do easily enough." he moved James in front of the television and gave him the remote before going to get his laptop. "go ahead and find something to watch, i don't mind. i will watch pretty much anything, so find whatever you want, ok?" he plugged in the laptop and grabbed his lap desk, which he placed over James' legs and put the laptop on it as well. "the password is caramelApple. no spaces, caramel is all undercase and the 'a' in Apple is capitalized, but the rest is lowercase as well. we'll need to get you a laptop as well so you can get on the internet whenever you want. i don't use the laptop much, i usually use the desktop in my office, so go ahead and claim it as your own until we can get you one you like."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image "Y-You're giving me both?" he asked, shocked as the laptop was placed in his lap, the remote still in his hand. "I-I can't have both! It's rude!" but Aomine didn't really seem to mind so he looked at the television and turned it on, typing in the password with thin fingers before looking at the generic desktop. "But what do I watch or look up, Aomine?" he asked, opening the internet browser, looking at the television. Facebook, he remembered facebook. But what was his email password? He used to have a folder. He stared at the updated front page of facebook, biting his lip before slowly typing. After a few moments of trying his page came up and he looked at the updates, looking at all of his notifications and old pictures and statuses.

And it made him happy and sat all at once, looking through these photos. "Four years ago." he murmured, looking at all of his old friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren sat on his lounge chair, which was right next to where James was sitting and glanced at the webpage. "that's a long time, i bet they would like to hear from you again. you should post something. or send them a message." he had a facebook page, but rarely checked it. it was mainly for the group the men at the station had created, and he's only joined that because Iroh had made the account for him and ordered he check it at least once a week or else be labeled antisocial and have to keep a sign on his desk at all times. it had made him mad at the time, but now he was grateful for it. he was able to keep up with the guys at the station and make sure they were all doing alright and that was important to him. other than his coworkers, Anne and Tarte, along with those of their children who had accounts, were his only friends. "i bet your mothers would be happy to see you posting and the like, getting back in contact with everyone. it will at least assure them that you are ok." and that i'm not locking you up in here like Givens, he added mentally  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image Timothy blushed lightly, embarrassed. "B-But what do I post! How do I word it? It's been so long I bet most of them forgot I was on their friends list!" and stared at his front page nervously, Facebook asking him 'What's on your mind?' right there in the little white box. His tongue ran nervously over his teeth, pausing as he realized it and just curled his lips around his teeth instead. "I, I guess they'd be happy. Hmm." And continued to stare at the box before typing.

'I'm out of the hospital." and just entered that before looking at the rest, remembering his relationship status and changing that as well to single, then removing Andrew from his Facebook. "I feel... okay. Sort of excited." he said, looking at Aomine. "What do you do when you're just alone, Aomine?" He wanted to know about his gracious host as well. Daren knew enough about Timothy himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image"Me?" Daren sat back and had to think a bit. "It's boring, but i would normally either be working on cases in my office, working out or reading. occasionally i'll watch a movie, but generally if the television is on it's the cooking channel. i just don't have time to get invested in a television series so i never bother watching them. i guess i'll have time now, at least until i'm taken off medical leave. i like walking through the park too, it helps clear my mind and people watching is always fun." he shrugged a little, "other than that i play basketball with Tetsu and Taiga, pose for Yuki's art when he asks and help the girls with whatever project they are currently on." he thought a bit more, "Does avoiding Anna's 'Get Daren a Girlfriend' group count as something? i'd count it personally, but i don't know if that's legitimate or not."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image Timothy nodded, making mental notes. Reading, occasional movie, cooking channel since it doesn't have a plot line to follow. Walks through park, basketball with Tetsu and Taiga, posing for art and projects. The man, however, giggled at the last one. "If it's a group then it must be very real. I would avoid it at all costs." and continued to smile at this joke, looking back at the laptop screen and widening his eyes. "A-Aomien! Look! Notifications! Lots of them!" They were already in the double digits. "Aomine people remembered, people remembered!" and got teary eyed before clicking all the notifications, watching them greet and say hello and congratulate him. "I'm not dead. I'm not dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren put his hand on James' shoulder, smiling warmly, "of course you aren't dead, James. look, see how loved you are? not even a minute has gone by and all of these people are expressing their joy at your return." he glanced up to the friends request and saw that it too was in the double digits. "And it looks like there are a lot of people trying to befriend you as well. i'm willing to be the majority of them are from your work." he was glad at the results of James' simple post. "you aren't dead, James. you are loved, you are needed. all of these people are so happy to hear from you again. if you want we could have a little party here to celebrate and you can invite all of your friends. i don't mind and we could cook all the food and treats together. i bet Anna and Tarte would contribute as well."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image Timothy smiled, wiping at his eyes but the tears kept on flowing. "But it's been four years. How? How do they still care?" He dried his hands on his shirt before looking at the friends requests, knowing that these were a lot of his coworkers. Most he made when with Andrew. He started going through them, a lot of them being accepted but there were a few random ones that were declined. He knew a lot of these people and a lot of them were his friends even without Andrew hovering. "What?" Timothy looked at the man, shocked and almost fearful. "A party? Really? But, but I can't. Not without And-" And stopped himself, tears still resting in his eyes. "Even if I don't work with them I can invite them over?" he whispered, almost hopeful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am
User ImageUser Image"Of course you can. you can invite anyone you want, James. it's your party after all," was Daren's immediate reply. he didn't hesitate in the least, knowing that doing so would probably make James think too much again. "let's figure out a time and we'll start planning the details from there. sound good?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image His answer was too quick, very stern. Should he not have a party? He shouldn't invite people he didn't work with, but then that would be everyone he wanted to invite which meant no party! His eyes were feeling ready to get teary but Daren spoke once more. "Okay," he nodded. "B-But I'm sure Mother would love to cook as well. Right? I haven't been to a party in a long while. Not one for me, anyways."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren chuckled, "i wouldn't dare say no to her if she offered to help out with foodstuffs. how about you create a poll and ask if people would be able to attend a party? or maybe even we could figure out dates and they could vote on which one would be best for them. then we can see how many of everyone on your friends list could make it to each date. we could even have a couple if there are enough people on two different dates. that way you could see everyone, the ones from work and the ones from your personal life. sound good to you?" he wasn't going to let James think he could only invite one group of people or have to worry about which date if some he wanted to see were available on days that others weren't.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am
User Image Timothy nodded and clicked around for a few moments, finding out how to make a poll and made only one asking if he should actually throw a party. He had to admit he was nervous, what if everyone said no? "Two parties?" he asked in awe, "You, you would throw two parties just for me?" and looked at Aomine a bit longer, peripheral catching a small red square in the top left hand corner of the screen. "B-But... why would you throw two parties for me? E-Even if that happened, if it happened, why? A-all I did was g-get released from the hospital."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games