Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm
ladyfirefox89
Co-Ownership Agreement for Remiel
User Image
Owners:
ladyfirefox89 & sesshiyasha

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest, as long as Remy is able to/single at the moment. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Remy but his personality must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Breedings Partners : Must be discussed with both owners along with flings
ladyfirefox89 has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
ladyfirefox89 can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If ladyfirefox89 is not seen for 8 months, Sessy is free to do what she wants with Remy except take ladyfirefox89 off the co-ownership. If ladyfirefox89 is not seen for 16 months, Sessy may take full ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
sesshiyasha

I Agree WIth The Above Terms  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 pm
Etruuco
Thalea

User Image

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Etruuco and Thalea for Vortigern de Morte.

Etruuco’s Rights:
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ IC RP rights
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:
☣ IC RP
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Vortigern a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Etruuco will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the mare is, but both owners have to agree that the mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet above.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Etruuco or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Etruuco cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Etruuco as a co-owner, but Etruuco can give up her rights.

AGREED

I wish to break this agreement.  

Etruuco

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 pm
Etruuco
Etruuco
Thalea

User Image

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Etruuco and Thalea for Vortigern de Morte.

Etruuco’s Rights:
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ IC RP rights
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:
☣ IC RP
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Vortigern a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Etruuco will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the mare is, but both owners have to agree that the mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet above.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Etruuco or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Etruuco cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Etruuco as a co-owner, but Etruuco can give up her rights.

AGREED

I wish to break this agreement.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm
I, Etruuco, transfer full ownership of Argyris to Sesshiyasha.

User Image

Sesshiyasha

Etruuco

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:27 pm
Etruuco
I, Etruuco, transfer full ownership of Argyris to Sesshiyasha.

User Image

Sesshiyasha

I TOTALLY AGREE OMG O.O

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3 I promise to do my best to Rp him get him a family and have all the requirements for Elder Rankings ^.^ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
I, Kyaishi, grant co-ownership of Kalea to Mia Lavinia, with the terms of our agreement as listed below.

Mia will have:
- Full RP rights
- Full plotting rights
- Full rights to 2 breedings with the stallion of her choice
- Teepee rights
- Signature rights
- Lifemate rights, subject to Kyaishi's approval

Major life events involving immediate family or herd members are encouraged to be collaborated on, but not required.

This agreement is subject to termination by Kyaishi in the event of non-communication for longer than 6 months, or no Gaia logins within a span of 8 months. In the event that Kyaishi fails to log into Gaia for longer than 1 year, full ownership will be handed over to Mia.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Yatsuatari

Hopeless Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm
Kyaishi
User Image
I, Kyaishi, grant co-ownership of Kalea to Mia Lavinia, with the terms of our agreement as listed below.

Mia will have:
- Full RP rights
- Full plotting rights
- Full rights to 2 breedings with the stallion of her choice
- Teepee rights
- Signature rights
- Lifemate rights, subject to Kyaishi's approval

Major life events involving immediate family or herd members are encouraged to be collaborated on, but not required.

This agreement is subject to termination by Kyaishi in the event of non-communication for longer than 6 months, or no Gaia logins within a span of 8 months. In the event that Kyaishi fails to log into Gaia for longer than 1 year, full ownership will be handed over to Mia.

I agree to all the statements above. ;u;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

I am gifting a co-ownership of Thranduil to Kamiki

both of us have been enjoying the thrandy!fandom a lot OOCly and I want to share the excitement as that translates to ownership of the cosplay of the character.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights belongs to Sabin
- Both owners have the right to enter any of these soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time) - Sabin has first pass at this as he has primary RP rights.

Breeding
- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to Sabin
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:13 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

I am gifting a co-ownership of Thranduil to Kamiki

both of us have been enjoying the thrandy!fandom a lot OOCly and I want to share the excitement as that translates to ownership of the cosplay of the character.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights belongs to Sabin
- Both owners have the right to enter any of these soquili into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time) - Sabin has first pass at this as he has primary RP rights.

Breeding
- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to Sabin
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

I agreeee <3 (omgthankyou)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm
Full ownership transfer of Klementine to Faux Affliction smile Happy birthday, love!

User Image  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 pm
Novablu
Full ownership transfer of Klementine to Faux Affliction smile Happy birthday, love!

User Image

OMFG!! Thank you Noviiiii <3
I agree to this <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:17 pm
Malikztiah Ankhere
Malikztiah Ankhere agrees to co-own Hanami Li with stormflower.

Hanami Li will be formally placed into Malik's Teepee for stats, both owners will have RP Rights but her personality must remain the same through both our styles, no developing split personalities or extreme temperament changes between user control. Both owners have signature rights.

Malik has rights to Hanami Li's first breeding.

Stormflower has rights to Hanami Li's second breeding.

Both co-owners will discuss the third breeding and come to an agreement over basket ownership. If there is a third basket in any case, all owners in the breeding shall discuss what to do with it.
Both co-owners have the ability to find Hanami Li a fitting lifemate, but both parties must agree. Malik has the final say on any permanent/life changing plots.

I thought I had quoted to agree to this but I dont see it...or Im just losing my mind but just in case

I AGREE xD  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Frey Ghreyston

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis

I'm transferring full ownership of Taliesin to Lady Argentum Draconis

User Image Uncert  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm
Frey Ghreyston
Lady Argentum Draconis

I'm transferring full ownership of Taliesin to Lady Argentum Draconis

User Image Uncert

OMG thank you so much! Agreed.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Anliathe

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 am
EochaidsRose

I'm transferring full ownershop of Lariea to EochaidsRose. Welcome to Soquili, Eo!

User Image  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games