Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Emperor Raigin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 pm
Holy Emperor Raigin
Team 1
Player 10

User Image

N a m e
Dusk Caller

N i c k n a m e

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Alan

T e a m
one

P e r s o n a l i t y
Often Quiet and reserved he not many people get to know him on a personal level. Though not one to make friends easily he is often willing to put his life on the line for his comrades and help anyone in trouble. While hunting he moves silently, his calls ghostlike in nature like the loon that his feathers resemble.

B i o
Born to the lake mountin tribes he quickly rose to renown among his peers for his skills in flying and fishing. When he was called away from home by the school his skill with a spear, which he had originally used to fish, made him a lethal contender. He became well known for silent attacks and lethal single hit kills on unsuspecting foes.

W e a p o n s
Spear, Long bow

A b i l i t i e s
Still wing: the flap of his wings makes no audable sound even when nearby. Almost as if he had never flapped his wngs to begin with.

Predators sense: can sense the presence of nearby foes through the use of his enhanced senses. The most powerful of which being his sight, which allow him to see even the most stealthed opponents.

Water lock: A rare talent only found in his clan, water rolls off of his wings easily allowing him to move freely through the water almost as if he were flying even launching themselves from the water and taking immediately to the air.

O t h e r
His feet are talons

T r a i t s
₪ Silent ₪ Swift ₪ Fierce ₪

Small edit made to the name and i have a pic, get one last confermation and i'm joining the fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm
Mallandaia
Spiritual

User Image
Q-Dee

N a m e
Quidel Soun
&
Q-Dee

N i c k n a m e
Soun
&
Q

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Spiritual

T e a m
Mallandaia

P e r s o n a l i t y
First and foremost, Quidel is extremely particular down to the point where he comes off as both a perfectionist and fussy. When it comes to his daily life, everything must be neat, tidy and done with finesse. Anything less and he deems it failure. As such he will continually redo little things to make sure he does it “right”, whether it be cooking or something as simple as making his bed. When it comes to others, he is much the same and will not accept anything less. This can make him very fussy to deal with, though thankfully Quidel will only ask that things are done well. While he may be a perfectionist of sorts, he is not greedy and won’t ask for high class materials or food. A simple sandwich will be fine with Quidel; just as long as everything is even and done right.

Following his perfectionist ways is Quidel’s pride. This is the main reason to why he’ll try and do everything perfectly instead of simply making others do it for him. To Quidel, one cannot be prideful less they actually have done something worth being proud of; and in his case everything he does, if done perfectly, is something he can be proud of. This can leave Quidel giving off a narcissistic attitude, however he can also come off as very critical of himself at times of failure and thankfully he does not think of himself as the best person in existence. He knows when he’s been beat, and he knows when someone is better at something than he is; though that doesn’t mean he won’t try and get better at said thing.

Finally, Quidel can be stubborn. He would have to be if Quidel would be willing to waste precious time trying to perfect even the littlest of daily things. Worst of all and as expected, he will never listen to anyone when they try to stop him from “perfecting” whatever he is doing and can even push others away if it seems they’ll be an “obstacle” to succeeding at reworking whatever it is he did “wrong”. This is usually where Quidel is at his worst, since he can be snippy, easily angered and downright nasty to those when he’s being his bullheaded self.

On the topic of Q-Dee, the little spiritual being is the part of Quidel that actually accepts failures and mistakes. In other words, one could say Q-Dee is the relaxed, flexible and humble part of Quidel that was broken away at the time of his transformation into a Spiritual. Usually at times where Quidel messes up on friendships and nearly ruins them with his stubbornness, Q-Dee will be nearby to go and apologize for him, followed with trying to relax Quidel and convince him that it’s alright to make a few mistakes.

B i o
Much of what Quidel became today did not occur until his late teens. Born into a mildly well-heeled family, Quidel was raised how to be a proper and well-behaved gentleman. With his mother and father working to raise their son as well as they could without, of course, pushing him over the edge; he had a fairly well balanced and equally well off childhood until he began to reach adulthood. At the time that Quidel was 18, he had heard numerous stories of a graveyard in their little town that, at the witching hour, had numerous ghosts float up from the graves to haunt the cemetery.

Many of the children didn’t believe this including Quidel; but his parents had warned him time and time again not to go there at that time. Of course though likely any teen he had disobeyed his parents one night and with a gable of friends they headed off to check out the graveyard. At the time of twelve, nothing happened at first. Then as they were told, numerous ghosts had risen up from the graves, terrifying the poor teens. They all attempted to flee however Quidel had found himself tripping over a root and proceeding to knock himself out.

By the time he had awoken, day had arrived and he was alright save for of course the fact that beside him was a small creature that apparently was a part of Quidel’s soul, broken away due to the ghosts and leaving Quidel a “Spiritual”. Ever since that day, Quidel hadn’t been the same. With Q-Dee being the part of Quidel that could be humble, flexible and relaxed Quidel became his prideful, perfectionist self that often driven away most of his friends because of how fussy he was. Oh yes he succeeded in school and at work, however his need for perfection left him hard to be around and many of his friends began to distance themselves from him.

Quidel sadly never noticed, too engrossed in his own struggle for perfection and just continued on with his life. As expected, it wasn’t too long after Q-Dee came to be that he heard of the games and finding nothing was more prideful than coming home with the stone, he struggled hours and hours perfecting his fighting just so when the games came around he’d enter. Of course he was able to get in, but alas he couldn’t come in as Second in Command or Leader, though thankfully he did not hold that against them.

A b i l i t i e s
Invisibility/Transparency: Like any "ghost" like creature, Quidel and Q-Dee can become invisible or simply transparent. The plus side to this; he can sneak around, go through walls and can't be hurt physically. The downside though is that he can't harm others and certian spells can still harm him. Not forgetting that he can't stay invisible forever. For him, doing this trick is like holding his breath in some ways. After a certain amount of time he has to come up "for air" otherwise he'll pass out and reappear physically. Q-Dee on the other hand can stay like that forever, since he is in essence a ghost already.

Possession: Another ghost-like ability Quidel has is possession, albeit it isn't human possession. Quidel can simply go into an object, like a knife, and "be" it through lifting it up and moving it around. Q-Dee can do the same, but both cannot go into one item and only Q-Dee can stay in an object like that as long as he pleases. Quidel, again, has a limit before he must leave.

Hovering: This is one thing Quidel and Q-Dee can do for as long as they please. Though their height is limited, both can hover off the ground and can basically float around. This is useful for large jumps or just trying to avoid others.

O t h e r
Q-Dee though useful in many things can not hurt anyone. Alas, he can only avoid attacks nothing more.

T r a i t s
₪ Particular ₪ Prideful ₪ Stubborn ₪

Spiritual: A Spiritual is a human being who at any point in life happens to have a part of their soul broken away due interferences from ghosts or a higher magical being to form a separate entity known as a “Soulite”. The appearance of a Soulite depends on many factors, but usually it is a child-sized being who represents what part of the soul it was broken from (e.g. the part of the soul that was greedy may result in a greedy Soulite). As expected, the soul part missing does affect the main body, usually resulting in that person lacking the soul part (e.g. with the earlier example; the main body would end up never being greedy). Due to the ghostly nature of the Soulites, many Spirituals are capable of trickery such as walking through solid matter, floating and other ghostly abilities. Trying to kill a Soulite can be tricky as well, since while they can be put on the verge of death they can’t truly die unless the Soulite is killed as well.

Limits: It is impossible for a Soulite to stray too far from a Spiritual due to their ties, and while it is impossible to kill a Spiritual without killing the Soulite, the reverse does not work and a Soulite can be killed which often leaves the Spiritual feeling “hollow” since a part of it has been destroyed.

Little Fluffette

Dapper Phantom

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm
Crazy L Fangirl

Accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Holy Emperor Raigin

Accepted.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

xX-Serusa_Munchkinz-Xx

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Katarjena
Zippy the Lazy One

N a m e
Lilin De Luca

A b i l i t i e s
Power Augmentation- Lilin possesses the ability to strengthen or weaken the powers of others. This ability is link with her ability,Chi Drain.

Pyrokinesis- Lilin possesses the ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms, control and absorb fire. This ability is also linked to her ability Chi Drain.

Memory manipulation- She possesses the ability to erase or enhance a person's memory. This ability is linked to her advanced Telepathy.

Chi Drain- Lilin possesses the ability to absorb the Chi of her opponents weakening their life energy and increasing her own. This provides an increase in strength, speed, awareness, durability and reflexes. Once mastered she will be able to use energy blasts and one elemental power, fire to be exact. She also is an advance telepath.

Advanced Telepathy- She possess the ability to read the thoughts of others as well as communicate with them. Though she can only do this through a i mile radius.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 pm
xX-Serusa_Munchkinz-Xx

N a m e
Lilin De Luca

A b i l i t i e s
Power Augmentation- Lilin possesses the ability to strengthen or weaken the powers of others. This ability is link with her ability,Chi Drain.

Pyrokinesis- Lilin possesses the ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms, control and absorb fire. This ability is also linked to her ability Chi Drain.

Memory manipulation- She possesses the ability to erase or enhance a person's memory. This ability is linked to her advanced Telepathy.

Chi Drain- Lilin possesses the ability to absorb the Chi of her opponents weakening their life energy and increasing her own. This provides an increase in strength, speed, awareness, durability and reflexes. Once mastered she will be able to use energy blasts and one elemental power, fire to be exact. She also is an advance telepath.

Advanced Telepathy- She possess the ability to read the thoughts of others as well as communicate with them.

Can you make telepathy only work under certain conditions? It would be too much if she could gain information like item locations from opposing team members.  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Stolen Seasons

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm
N a m e
Ysuran Lestat Lancaster

A b i l i t i e s

-Necromancy
-Talented poison and toxin maker
- Illusion magic: Includes making objects look like other objects and objects that don't exsist

((I posted these once but I'm posting them again to make sure they were accepted))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 am
Katarjena

Miss Fruit Loops

N a m e --
Alastair Khan

A b i l i t i e s --
Intangibility;; In his true form, Khan is an intangible mass as all spirits are since they exist on a different plain of existence than other mortal and immortal creatures. Whenever he is in this form he is invisible and cannot be touched or harmed by physical attacks. However, he also cannot deal any harm or touch anything while in this form. It is mostly used for stealthy travel and for hiding. If he ever grows too tired or wounded he reverts back to this form to recuperate. Whenever he is in this form he can phase through any materials and even go through people. Unless they are very aware of other spirits, people usually do not know this and it causes no harm. He also possesses the ability to make parts of his corporeal forms intangible, but not for extended periods of time.

Corporeal Forms;; Khan can meld his death energy into three corporeal forms that are able to contact and exist on the plain of existence that others live in. The three forms he is capable of achieving are a human form with slightly longer canine teeth and sharpened finger nails, an ebony feathered eagle, and a large black wolf that's about the size of a lion. He can stay in the forms as long as he likes and functions normally in the bodies. The strange thing about these bodies is that they are more like physical apparitions since he cannot embody any living aspect. The forms have no scent, cannot bleed, and do not need sleep or food to exist. If they are torn apart than he is forced to revert back into his true form and cannot continue fighting or existing in the corporeal realm.

Joining;; Khan has learned how to join physical bodies into his intangible mass. He can swallow it or simply carry it with him in the other realm for a certain amount of time, but the larger the object is the more it drains him and the time becomes even more limited. If he becomes too tired he is forced to release the object. He's still trying to learn if he can carry living bodies with him safely, but so far no one has volunteered to allow him to try it yet..

ASUND3R

Desirable Conversationalist

Blu_Libra

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:26 am
Zippy the Lazy One
Katarjena

Miss Fruit Loops

N a m e --
Alastair Khan

A b i l i t i e s --
Intangibility;; In his true form, Khan is an intangible mass as all spirits are since they exist on a different plain of existence than other mortal and immortal creatures. Whenever he is in this form he is invisible and cannot be touched or harmed by physical attacks. However, he also cannot deal any harm or touch anything while in this form. It is mostly used for stealthy travel and for hiding. If he ever grows too tired or wounded he reverts back to this form to recuperate. Whenever he is in this form he can phase through any materials and even go through people. Unless they are very aware of other spirits, people usually do not know this and it causes no harm. He also possesses the ability to make parts of his corporeal forms intangible, but not for extended periods of time.

Corporeal Forms;; Khan can meld his death energy into three corporeal forms that are able to contact and exist on the plain of existence that others live in. The three forms he is capable of achieving are a human form with slightly longer canine teeth and sharpened finger nails, an ebony feathered eagle, and a large black wolf that's about the size of a lion. He can stay in the forms as long as he likes and functions normally in the bodies. The strange thing about these bodies is that they are more like physical apparitions since he cannot embody any living aspect. The forms have no scent, cannot bleed, and do not need sleep or food to exist. If they are torn apart than he is forced to revert back into his true form and cannot continue fighting or existing in the corporeal realm.

Joining;; Khan has learned how to join physical bodies into his intangible mass. He can swallow it or simply carry it with him in the other realm for a certain amount of time, but the larger the object is the more it drains him and the time becomes even more limited. If he becomes too tired he is forced to release the object. He's still trying to learn if he can carry living bodies with him safely, but so far no one has volunteered to allow him to try it yet..

accepted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 am

N a m e
Father Air, Alastor

A b i l i t i e s

Blu_Libra

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 am
xXPluto PhantomhiveXx

The only thing I'd say is that you might want to elaborate on the necromancy just so that no one can argue with you later. Just a really short blurb like, I dunno "He uses magic borrowed from the dead to cast basic spells"? Otherwise it's accepted. ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 am
Blu_Libra

Accepted.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Stolen Seasons

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm
Katarjena

Alrighty biggrin I'll fix that right away  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm
Predator

User ImageUser Image

N a m e
Asa Tonitrus

N i c k n a m e
Asa

A g e
???

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Adar Rhiannon - An extremely rare and legendary bird, the Adar Rhiannon is enormous, with a length of 30 feet from beak to tail and a wingspan that can reach up to 100 feet at full size. Adar Rhiannon never land, remaining airborne until death takes them. They are ageless, and cannot die of natural causes. Similar in some ways to a phoenix, the Adar Rhiannon is similarly immortal, being reborn in fire or lightning upon death. The Rhiannon has the attributes of both fire and electricity, and can shift its body to either element at will. The Rhiannon has several magical abilities in it's arsenal.

T e a m
Predator

P e r s o n a l i t y
A calm and logical individual, Asa would rather talk then fight, but when pressed, he is more than capable and more than willing to tear you to shreds. That aside, he is normally peaceable, despite his massive size and appearance

B i o
Aloft in the skies for untold centuries, Asa has witnessed the rise and fall of kingdoms as he ceaselessly wanders the skies, bring flame or lightning in his wake. Many years of constancy has bored him, and he sees the games as a welcome distraction to his currently dull life. He is not in them for any reason other than entertainment, and does not seek to fight or antagonize any of the competitors, merely to watch, and, if noticed, perhaps converse with them. While peaceable by nature, Asa is not above getting his claws dirty to rip a being to shreds. He has no fear of death, it has come to him many times, and will come to him many more in the years to come. It is with this mindset that he comes to observe the games, and perhaps impart some of the wisdom of ages past to the young ones.

A b i l i t i e s
Elemental shift: Asa can shift his body from flames to lightning at will, gaining the properties of either.

Elemental gust: A flap of his mighty wings can either waft an inferno across the battlefield, or rain lightning down upon his foes.

Adamant arms: His claws and beak are as hard and sharp as adamantium blades.

Song of the world: An Adar Rhiannon's song can do one of three things, raise the dead from their eternal slumber, force the living into an eternal slumber, or enslave a living being for an eternity. The enslavement and slumber can be fought off over time if the enslaved being has powerful mental or magical skills, though breaking the charm will exhaust the victim.

Curse of Death: Any being foolish enough to kill an Adar Rhiannon will die themselves within 24 hours time.

O t h e r
Has a weakness for fresh fish, which he cannot obtain himself due to his nature.

T r a i t s
₪ Bold ₪ Calm ₪ Wise ₪

Disciple Of Larry
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:58 pm
Shinu Eru