Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:50 am
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < Slytherin Common Room >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Benjamin didn't even notice he was starting to nod off, leaning on Morven's shoulder, when he felt her shift angling towards him and muttered something to him. His eyes flickered open and he mumbled, "Qué es...?" before the words processed in his head, he sat up for a moment and shot a suspicious look at Morven. He mulled it over and then let out a small snort, "Please... I'm not that lame. If you want some ridiculous 'cutesy' label for us to start snogging you're going to have to ask me. Not that I would say no, but I'm cool with being exclusive snogging partners... in a year or two... or three... exclusive shag buddies if we don't grow bored or you kill me first."

He raised a brow, "Or someone else gets me in some dark corridor like Timmy keeps claiming is going to happen to me." He yawned and decided to settle his head on Morven's lap and added, closing his eyes, "Besides, I think it would take more than chocolate to 'win' you over." He wrapped the blanket he had around him tighter, and didn't say anything else, letting his breathing slow as he began to fall back into sleep. He was exhausted and Morven looked more exhausted then him. Honestly how tired Morven was, might be the reason she hadn't just shoved him off the couch, it wasn't as if all those quidditch practices didn't add some weight on him by the way of muscle. Sure she was a werewolf and probably strong enough to do it, but after her running around chasing whatever or doing whatever wolves did, Benjamin doubted she felt it worth it. She could have easily told him no to him crashing on the couch with her. As Benjamin nodded off he wondered what exactly it was werewolves did on the full moon besides going to the Forbidden Forest. It wasn't like there would be stories of werewolves in the Forbidden Forest if they weren't there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Translation: (1)What is it?
OoC: separate timeline from hera business}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:23 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven scowled sleepily at him when he sat up and gave her a look like she was trying to insinuate something. "Over my dead body," she informed him, "Would I ever ask you out. Ask you to find a broom closet with me, sure." She propped herself up with one elbow on the arm of the couch for a moment to regard him through half lidded eyes. "Nice to know you have... great expectations," she added, voice trailing off into a barely there murmur. Exclusive snogging partners, then exclusive shag buddies... sounded more realistic than most relationships to her. Morven shifted back down into a lying position as he settled his head in her lap and finally let her eyes close, mouthing 'you bet' at his last words. She heard his breathing slow and listened to the crackling of the fire. When she dreamed after a full moon, it tended to be of the forest and the rustling undergrowth, of owls in trees, and deer drinking from trickling streams. They weren't bad dreams, necessarily, and Morven welcomed them tonight as she drifted out of consciousness.

OOC:
separate timeline from hera business o3o
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Reading
                                                                What am I thinking? No one's bugging me, thank god!
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Carver was seated in the common room, his feet tossed carelessly over one arm of a chair while he slouched into the other arm. He didn't particularly care that he might be offending every other stuck up Slytherin in the place. He didn't have to act proper if he didn't want to, and no one made him do anything he didn't want to do. Things he had to do, sure, that was something he was basically used to as far as classwork or doing chores. However, beyond that, he didn't see the point in putting on airs for anyone. His eyes were steadily reading the book he was reading, only the sound of him turning a page even giving evidence that he was moving at all. Hey, it was a weekend, he could be lazy if he wanted to be!

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:24 pm
I’m just a believer
That things will get better
Some can take it or leave it
But I don’t wanna let it go
User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia had just come from bothering host of other portraits by either asking them numerous questions they didn't have answers for or by just trying to pry them from the walls to see if they too opened secret passageways. Unfortunately all she garnered was apparently a bad reputation among almost all the paintings in the dungeons and even had a tea pot thrown at her from one such painting. Well, they attempted to throw it but really, it was just a painting, how much damage could they really think to achieve? She was feeling a bit peaky and had only returned to the common room to look for Lorelei to ask if she'd want to head to the Kitchens but instead saw another person she'd been meaning to catch alone. The "relationship," if one could call it that, she had with Carver wasn't overly complicated: he went along with her schemes to figure out the castle (that is to say be a general menace) and kept them (mainly her) out of trouble. They were already the odd persons out in their House by being overtly muggleborn, no need to place more strain on it by always loosing them points by her trying to pry pictures off the wall or taking apart suits of armor. That said, they'd develop what she'd hoped could be called a bond and some semblance of friendship and as such she'd observed some things about her...friend. The biggest being that he sort of avoided talking about his home life, or lack thereof. So in honor of their new-found "friendship," she figured the least she could do was at least offer an alternative. "Carver, got a minute or is that book too much of a page turner?" Gia asked with a raised eyebrow taking in his practically still frame.

Red Hot Missy
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Casual △Where ~Common Room △With ~Carver △What ~Offering a proposition △OOC ~
I’ve never been that lucky
I’ve never tasted fame
I’m always lookin’ for something
But I hate changin’

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Gia, apparently
                                                                What am I doing? Reading
                                                                What am I thinking? Spoke too soon...

Carver looked up as he heard someone approach and shrugged at Gia, gesturing over to a chair for her to sit. He could definitely label their friendship strange, as he honestly couldn't care what other people thought about him. He knew that his dormmate Tristan probably didn't like him, even though he just stated facts and that was it, and he also knew that the rest of his year basically was not really that enthusiastic about him. Sighing, he closed his book and laid it on his stomach, not even bothering to right himself as he looked toward her. Yes, definitely an odd relationship. They both were unapologetically muggleborn, and both didn't care too much about what others thought about them, he probably less than she. He looked down at his book and then back at Gia. "It's all right, I guess. Something to kill time with, anyway. Why, what's up?"

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:48 pm
I’m just a believer

Gia went and sat in the gestured chair and watched as Carver didn't try to right himself but merely put down his book. Well at least he was giving her his attention. She snorted lightly as he merely shrugged about his interest in the book commenting that it was a way to pass time. How could he just sit there and read when the fireplace might just be an entrance to a mysterious new place?! She wasn't so much interested in the mysterious new place, more in how it was concealed. She was weird but at least she owned up to it. "I have a small proposition for you. I've noticed that you seem to avoid talking about your home situation leading me to believe that it is less than satisfactory. Summer vacation is fast approaching and while I'm glad to be going home to electricity and wifi I will admit to becoming accustomed to intelligent conversation not coming from adults nearly thrice my age. So here's the deal: you come home with me, spend most if not all your vacation there and avoid whatever you're avoiding and I get pet...playmate." The Italian girl gave a small smirk on her "accidental" slip but schooled back her face to it's usual neutral stance and continued on. "My only requirement is that you actually tell me whatever it is you refuse to acknowledge about your situation. And in return...I don't know I'll tell you why I don't like fish." Gia said dispassionately still looking over at her fellow first year to see his reaction.

Red Hot Missy

I’ve never tasted fame
But I hate changin’

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

What am I doing? Reading

Carver blinked and shrugged his shoulders again, wondering what about his home life was unsatisfactory. Okay, sure, he had a bit ago been kidnapped by some crazy a*****e that was convinced that Carver would just roll over for him and do his bidding, but that was about it. No hidden secrets, nothing to lie about. What was the point? Only got him in trouble. He considered for a moment, then straightened up a bit to look at her properly. "Okay, my home life? Consists of an orphanage. That's about it, a completely muggle orphanage. Nothing really special about it, unless you count the year I was kidnapped. I don't. Arse had it coming to him anyway, since the guy's behind bars. That's about the gist. Anything else you want to know?" He wasn't being abrasive, just truthful. Not like Gia really cared in any case. She probably was trying to figure out how to work this into whatever she was planning.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 pm
I’m just a believer

Gia nearly patted herself on the back for correctly guessing that her friend was an orphan. Although technically her choices were orphan, unwanted foster child, or step-child but still. Also she knew she could've just asked Tristan or any other first year boy about his situation since, like herself, Carver didn't find it necessary to hide his origin within their house. It was rather pointless since the only reason they would have to hide it is if they actually cared what their house thought of them. What a silly, sad, and nearly pointless existence that would be. She also applauded herself for not outwardly reacting to his rather blase response about being kidnapped for a year and nearly had to physically restrain her tongue to stop her from asking about it. While she was sure if she did he would answer just as blandly as he had before but now wasn't the time for that. If she got her way they'd have all summer. At his question the Italian girl merely shook her head as she thought about how she should word her next few sentences. "Nope, but you've at least cleared my conscious (or what's left of it anyway) of thinking I'm kidnapping you or something. So since you live in a 'completely muggle orphanage' you wouldn't feel too sad if weren't there for most of the summer would you?" Gia asked rhetorically. Honestly at this point it wasn't even about getting him to accept the offer but how she was going to convince her very protective very Catholic father into letting a preteen boy stay in their home this summer.

Red Hot Missy

I’ve never tasted fame
But I hate changin’

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

What am I doing? Reading

Carver didn't care too much that Gia wasn't going to kidnap him. He doubted she could hold him if she tried to. He had gotten out of one mess once before, and the guy got what was coming to him. He just hoped that Paul was having fun playing 'drop the soap'. Her comment about his completely muggle orphanage made a small smile creep onto his face. While he certainly didn't have anything electronic to bring with him to Gia's place, he didn't mind the idea of getting out and away from it for a bit. However, that did leave the fact that he had no clue as to how her parents would react. "No, not too sad. At least it gets me away for a bit. Haven't had a chance to do that in a while." He suddenly had a thought, and he frowned. "Your parents do know you're inviting me, right? Or is this a case of you're surprising them when you get home kind of deal?" If that was the case, he had to figure out his own way to get home. He didn't want to be stranded somewhere where he had trouble getting back to where he belonged. London was pretty big, after all.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:04 pm
I’m just a believer

Gia didn't even attempt to stop her smirk from going across her face as Carver admitted to not being too upset over not going back to the orphanage for a good part of the summer. She didn't blame him and she was pretty sure the fact that he generally wasn't an expressive person was the only reason he wasn't practically vibrating with joy. Although she knew that if he ever did so he was either a doppleganger or had just gotten the lay of his life. At the question about her parents she waved it away with a blase hand. "Correction, parent, and no not right at this moment. He knows I intend to invite a friend over to stay for the unforseeable future and he knows that I intend to kidnap Lori at some point, whether the other girl knows that or not. But he doesn't know you're a guy. I don't think that'll be too much of a problem though. He's traditional but he's not that traditional otherwise I'd probably be at some convent rather than a magic school." she replied dryly with her smirk widening. Sure they got up and dragged themselves to church every couple of Sundays (and lied and said every Sunday and odd Thursday for her Nona's sake) but they weren't by-the-book Christians, more by the lessons. Be nice, be courteous, do your confessions, and for the love of all that's holy no abortions and you're golden. Gia gave the boy a once over seeing the gears turning in his head and had an idea on what it was he was thinking about. "If push comes to shove and my Papa doesn't like the idea of you sleeping near me in the house, which you won't you'll be like two doors away, there's a clubhouse in the backyard I'm sure you could stay in. It's got a sleeping bag and everything." the Slytherin girl told him with a teasing grin.

Red Hot Missy

I’ve never tasted fame
But I hate changin’

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: Casually

The year had just started and Wendy already felt stressed about her OWLs. It was ridiculous, perhaps, that she did, as beyond potions and perhaps Alchemy there was no reason for her to score high. In fact the Averys really only expected her talents to lie in potions like her father and with her father out of Azkaban... besides she was to marry Evander, she was sure being a wife didn't require several Os and Es on her OWLs. She shook her head as she engrossed herself in her charms notes. It was hardly one of her favorite classes but she didn't plan to get less than an E on any of her exams. Or at least any magic related class. Who cared if she even failed History of Magic or Muggle Studies, right? Those weren't real classes. However, those who scored less than an E on all of their core wand-related class might as well be a squib if you asked her. She frowned as she twirled her quill in her hand wishing charms was more exact like potions or even transfiguration. Transfiguration was simple enough out of the wand-related disciplines. Wendy was so lost in her studies she didn't even notice who came or went in the common room around her. She was NOT going to rely on cramming and prayers to get her good marks after all.

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:21 pm
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᴿˁᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ

Cy had an almost criminal amount of free time on his hands, being a first year, and while he spent most of his time out of the dungeons, that didn't mean he didn't like the Common Room. You could see the depths of the lake through the windows, after all, even if it did mean the entire room had a murky greenish tint to it. He was so caught up with trying to see a merperson or the giant squid, hands cupped around his eyes, that he almost didn't notice Wendy. But, in the end, her red locks and familiar frown were pretty hard to miss. He turned from the windows, distracted, and wandered over to where she was seated, twirling a quill in her hand, obviously studying for her OWLs. "Hi Wendy," he said happily, perching on the edge of her chair. "Are you studying for your exams?" he asked innocently.

OOC:
mc2

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Wendy glanced up when she heard her name in a sickening sing-song voice, and her eyes narrowed at him as Cyrus perched on the edge of her chair, far closer than she cared him to be as he asked if she was studying for her exams. "No, I'm studying how to brew a new perfect pot of tea and its effects. Care to be my first 'victim' when I try the recipe out?" She answered sarcastically, her expression smoothing from its frown to its typical neutral expression as she added, "Of course I am studying for my exams. What else does it look like I'm doing? Don't you have better things to do than bother me? Why don't you go aggravate one of your friends or does not having friends seem to be a habit that runs in your family?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 pm
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᴿˁᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ

Cy was quickly growing fond of the way Wendy's eyes narrowed almost reflexively every time she looked at him. It was extremely entertaining. "No, I like living," he said in a tone that implied that should be obvious. "I'm just being curious," he defended mildly. "I'm not stopping you from studying. After all, if we're going to be family we have to look out for one another, right? I certainly wouldn't want my future big sister to fail any of her exams." His expression was extremely earnest, and his eyes were shining, and he successfully held that expression even while she insulted him, to his delight. He was getting better at it. "So does that mean when you marry Vander you won't have any friends either?" he asked, and then added, "I do have friends. Just none in this house. Yet." He said it like he fully intended to change that in the future. "What subject are you studying?"

OOC:
mc2

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

"That's surprising, considering you seem to work to get at least two death threats from Evander a day," Wendy remarked dryly in regards to Cyrus's fondness of living. "You are lucky that from what I can tell Evander has merely found better things to occupy his time then actually make earnest on any of his threats." She sighed and couldn't help but narrow her eyes again as he went on with his nauseating show of being earnest and innocent. Did any of his classmates really fall for that nonsense?

"I have friends now, I don't see why it would change because of who I married," Wendy said, trying to keep her tone neutral and not acknowledge the voice that told her that no she had a friend and she about ruined that no thanks to trying to save that friend from an idiotic slip of tongue about her choices in boyfriends, which Wendy hated to admit she was slightly envious of. Mira had a boyfriend who was actually interested in her and could go out on dates, meanwhile Wendy had Evander who spent time with her because he had no other friends and even if he showed some slight interest in her it wasn't like he actually thought she was pretty or attractive beyond what he was expected to think, right?

"Should I set you up with Sera so you can maybe make a friend in our house? Though, a fair warning, she'll see right through that fake act of sincerity you try. Apparently your other friends are either too stupidly nice-likely Hufflepuffs- or too stupid in general to see you for what you are," Wendy said. "And it is charms I'm studying for, not that you actually care. You don't even like me, I'm well aware of that. And your mummy and daddy aren't here to impress and act like you are so enthralled by the future bride your mother chose for your brother, so you can stop the show for now. It bores me, Cyrus."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games