Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:26 pm
Annie relunctantly let go of her leg, instead, wrapped paws around her arm and clung to that appendge. Lex was quickly to follow his brother's example, shuddering, "Crim, why are they taking so long?"

Sheol scooted back away from the cavern, staring past NG at Sphyxie. "Sphyxie, come on. Let's go." She implored of the other feline, a paw outstretched. What she'd really like to do was go marching in there and drag the female out, but NG terrified Sheol something fierce. Any concern for Sirus' condition was overwritten once Mephi had the boy, she knew Mephi would never let anything happen to him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:43 pm
She crawled to the far side of the cavern and sat hunched before a large cluster of the crystals. She reached out a delicate finger and stroked the crystals, a flash of a smile dancing across her lips. She didn't seem to hear the two others imploring her to return, she didn't seem to notice any of them at all. She just focused on the crystals, the glowing lights that she found beautiful.  

Alektorphobia

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:52 pm
"I don't know, Lex." Her mind raced. What was the right thing to do? Shoul they go back to the cave? No, that was out. She refused to put Lex and Annie in harm's way again. So where does that leave me?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:55 pm
She'd back up a bit, and, shortly, when Spyxie crawled past her, she watched, but only mommentaraly. She'd turn on the feline, snaraling. About this time, was the time for the others to be worried--but she didnt hurt Spyxie. Instead, she lunged just past her, and grabbed her by the shirt, backing out of the den, and pulling spyxie with her, backing away farther, she dropped the cat, and, spatting the poision, she'd use Spyixie as almost a stepping stone, and jump on her, to get back to her place, backing up, the five separate tails began to gather stones, and, slowly, began to build a 'wall' around her, more, sealing herself in and away from the rest of them. This is probably for the better. she thought, closeing her eyes. She'd think on her years, and how she'd have rather spent them, being a normal coyote... not an edited freak. She thought back to her master, and how much she'd missed him these days. She thought back to the lab, and the pain... She'd think foreward to biteing Sirus at the lab, and wondered what would become of him.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:09 pm
In NG's hurry to get Spyxie out of the cave she didn't even notice Aeden who had been standing before her. He had dodged to the side behind a boulder when he saw her barreling through the cave with the cat in her jowls. Immediately, he began to panic. He had never intended to let the creature get between him and the exit of the cave. Fearing she would come back and he would be trapped, Aeden rushed forward looking for another exit. He scampered into the room with crystals but couldn't find another tunnel. He was trapped. Not knowing what else to do he tried his best to hide behind the shimmering rocks, hoping their blinding light and earsplitting whispers would conceal him. Peeking around the rocks, he watched in terror as NG returned and started to block up the cave exit with boulders.

Now what am I going to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:36 pm
With the scattering, she blinked, and, snaraling, she snifed about, but could not go far if she was to block up the way. these things where dangerouse and quite annoying. She'd shake her head, and growl out at whomever was in the cavern--her sense of smell told her it wasnt her, or something she ate.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:58 pm
Falling to the ground, she shrieked as the acid began to eat through her shirt. She ripped her shirt off and flung it on the ground. The small wing like markings of rainbow colors on her back were vibrantly showing now. Feeling the burning acid on the backs of her arms and neck, she rubbed aggresively at herself, before looking back to the now blocked off cavern.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:02 pm
( Gosh NGs got a thing for throwing Spixie around. X3 )  

UglyCoyoteNG

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:39 am
((She's got a thing of spitting acid too xd ))

"Mephi, you're arms..." he said softly.

The acid started to eat away on his arms as Sirus took the water from him and began to pour it on his arms the best he could. It was messy, but at least it would stop the burning. Cresh sat next to him as Sirus looked back at the cave.

"I think NG wants to seal herself within that area, forever. We won't be able to stay here if Sphixie keeps acting like this," he said and looked over to the girl.

Around the mouth there were a few pelts that others used to sleep on, he offered her one and whatever was left of the water so she could stop the burns. He didn't like the idea of leaving their home, but with the way things were going they really couldn't stay.

"Is there someone missing?" He suddenly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:24 am
(( XD yep. XD sheees a spitter! Debateingly, I may or may have NG come back. o_o What do you think?))  

UglyCoyoteNG

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:23 am
((Probably be a good idea, if she holds herself off in the cave, we're really not going to see her anymore. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:41 am
((Agreed, and we still have to get Aeden out of there. I say Ng discovers Aeden, yernks him out, and then closes the cave behind her. -nod- cause I don't want NG left out unless she *wants* to be out.))

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:43 am
((Now it's up to NG. She could always come back at a later point if she decideds to barricade herself in the cave. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:32 pm
(( not quite sure. I've been asleep, and i'm afraid with my sleeping schedual the way it is i'm holding up the RP.going to have to wait for Krissim to post.))  

UglyCoyoteNG

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:10 pm
Zari had followed Hoku to the entrance only to pull him back against her once she heard the commotion within. "It's not safe in there right now..." she cooed then picked him up by the scruff in her gentle jowels. She prowled over to a nearby perch (which was just another flat rock...?), setting him down with a lick to where she had picked him up from and lifted her gaze towards the entrance of the cave as she watched.

As others retreated, she noticed the burns of the acid, making her audits fall back with worry. Her tail gave a flick as she waited for the group to settle with their own ordeals. She didn't want to get in the way. But then...

A wall started to form at the entrance of the cave and she put a hesitant paw forward. Now she was confused.

"Excuse me..." she called to the group nearby. "May I ask what is going on?" She inquired, settling to her haunches next to the larger two who were obviously the oldest ones of the bunch. She made a quick glance to be sure Hoku was still nearby before returning her gaze to patiently wait for their answer.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff