Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hello ^^

Gaia name: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Digimon: Reremon
Registration fee:1000g

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer. Also Remember Me From Phoenix Academy xd
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX_Reremon.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm
Gaia name: Nareik Yukiboshi
Digimon: Chibomon [F] I guess
Registration fee: 1000g

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm
Nareik Yukiboshi

Welcome to DTI! Please remember to save the art on your computer. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member. We're all pretty friendly here! ^-^
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/NareikYukiboshiChibo.png

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 pm
X Kaos X
Nareik Yukiboshi

Welcome to DTI! Please remember to save the art on your computer. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member. We're all pretty friendly here! ^-^
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/NareikYukiboshiChibo.png

yep yep thank you XD  

Nareik Yukiboshi

Friendly Friend

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mmh Jayy

Business Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 pm
i can't find who to send the money to XD but
Name: Leo
Digimon: Guilmon [r] <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 am
Gaia name: Alexia SeeYa
Digimon: Gabumon [R]

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 am
Leo Luciano shadows
i can't find who to send the money to XD but
Name: Leo
Digimon: Guilmon [r] <3

Click Here Then And You Will Be Linked To The Trading Zone. Just Post When You've Sent A Trade

Alexia SeeYa
Gaia name: Alexia SeeYa
Digimon: Gabumon [R]

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer. Also Remember Me From Phoenix Academy xd
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/AlexiaSeeYa_Gabumon.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 am
Gaia name: Dood-sama
Digimon: Jellymon

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:20 am
Dood-sama
Gaia name: Dood-sama
Digimon: Jellymon

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Dood-sama_Jellymon.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 am
Gaia name: Skyliner154
Digimon: Patamon, nicknamed Kazza

skyliner154

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:08 am
skyliner154
Gaia name: Skyliner154
Digimon: Patamon, nicknamed Kazza

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Skyliner154_Patamon.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:32 am
Gaia name:Cutter Knight
Digimon:Elecmon

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 am
Cutter Knight
Gaia name:Cutter Knight
Digimon:Elecmon

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/CutterKnight_Elecmon.png

If You Have Any Questions Just PM Me. (Though Adding Me As A Friend And IMing Me Is Much Better xd )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am
Gaia name: Isuma kerasoki
Digimon: Pururumon

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 am
isuma kerasoki
Gaia name: Isuma kerasoki
Digimon: YukimiBotamon

Apologies but YukimiBotamon (aka SnowBotamon) is a limited digimon and as such can't be picked as your first partner. Please pick a Fresh [F], In-Training [T] or Rookie [R] that isn't limited, restricted or special from this list  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games