Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Kaelyn was always concerned about people and any trouble that she might be able to solve. She settled down beside him, "do you need something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm
Uzi then looked to her. "You know I like fighting more then anything. It's just that.....I'm afraid of......actually killing someone. I don't like to kill but I might do it accidentally and.....It's always scared me with the thought."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm
"You wonder what you would feel like it you actually took a life?" Kaelyn was quiet for a moment; Uzi had seemed like such a tough guy to her. "Well, it cannot be easy for anyone to do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm
"Well it was with those meat puppets since they were really dead already. But a real living being.......I just don't think I can handle it. So your not the olny one afraid of something here."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Kaelyn nodded softly in understanding. "Maybe you will not have to do anything like that. There are a lot of adults that can fight instead of you. But... if you have to fight, to really hurt someone... then maybe you could talk to me. If it makes you feel better."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 pm
"Maybe. Like I said I like fighting but I don't wanna kill. I just wanna make sure they can't fight anymore. But anyway that's not why I called you here." He then blushed a bit. "I know you have a different silly answer for this but....what do you REALLY see yourself doing in the future?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Kaelyn almost answered with who she planned to play with later in the day, but then she realized that Uzi meant more long term. "I want to help my tribe, my people, well anyone who needs help. I want to raise my children in a peaceful life, safe in the forest."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 pm
Uzi smiled. "I feel the same way. If or rather when I'm chieftain I want to lead this tribe to keep the peace in the forest. I wanna raise my own future children is a peaceful place like the mansion."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm
"So... you want to stay here instead of going back to grandpa Alan's? You like living here better than there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm
"It feels like where I belong. A tribe of warriors and I believe I can lead them to a better future. Of course I'm not sure my mom would agree."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 pm
Kaelyn looked confused, "your mother does not think that you belong here? But you are a Firemane, too. I think you should live here if you want to; you are not hurting anyone by it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm
"I'm sure she's just doesn't want me having a bad life here like she did. I don't wanna end up like my grandfather or uncle."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm
"Oh," Kaelyn nodded in understanding. "My mom is kind of like that, too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm
"Why? Did she had a bad life before?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm
"No, not like that. She just likes to keep bad stuff away from us. I heard her saything that she does not want us fighting the First Ones."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games