Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:32 pm
-Xion

{{I don't have my long pole right now, read above}

"I don't need to prevent it from moving, just from missing it's target."
As the blade was being thrusted t'wards me I flicked my wrist, and the rosary, which my left hand held, wildly jumped out and clapsed itself around blade. With another flick of my wrist, I sent it moving to the left, therefore missing me, but as it missed I drew my dagger, and thrusted it into the stomach of my rival.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:37 pm
UltaMatt:

"Impressive. Omicron activate!"

The swords runes activate and the rosery around it explodes as it creates a massive pulse of energy which also sends his opponent flying backwards from the blast.

He pulls the knife out of his armor plating.

"Hmm... you use mythiril?"  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 pm
-Xion

As the air and pressure from the explosion sent me back a few feet, I still maintained footing. "No, I use black titanium, usually weaker then mythril, but as you are about to tell, they have been endowed with enchantments." The explosion sent my whip into hundreds of bead like pieces, which is one of it's better attributes, it's not connected by materials, its connected by a certain other form. The beads started to rise into the air, the highest one about six feet, and they surrounded their target. A moment later, the beads sent themselves to the middle of the area they were surrounding, each bead embedding itself into the beings form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:47 pm
UltaMatt:

"Heheh, you're going to destroy me with beads?"

As the beads head towards him he throws up a barrier that stops them in their tracks.

"Although they are not connected to something, they still have a contoller, and if I sever the link or the source, then I won't have to worry about that will I?"

As the beads attempted to pass through the barrier, UltaMatt absorbed their power.  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:54 pm
((You can't just force an attack to happen like:

My knife goes into him.

You have to give your opponent a chance to respond like:

I thrust my knife towards his gut. NOT into...

And you can shoot beads at me but not into me, thats just cheap...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 pm
-Xion

"I can tell by the aura which is being emitted by you that your trying to take away it;s powers, and or magic. Pity though, it won't work." Calling the beads back, I had them all reform inside a leather bog which was strapped to my sash. Afterwards I pulled out a talisman with a drow glyph on it which stood for destruction. Raising it into the air, I called out in a whimsical incantation, and then the talisman glowed a fluorescent blue and deteriorating, a blue plasmic energy shot forth and overcame the shields power, and shattered it. "Now, must you hide behind such things?"  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 am
{{I type like that because I want the blow to hit as it should, I do not expect it to hit, I do though expect for you to dodge it, it's just if I did it how you said, I wouldn't get the full just of my attack.}} What your saying is true, but if I did so, I couldn't grasp the exact way I wish to pull off a certain feet, style, or attack. Don't think I type that way so you can't dodge, I am quite informed on how to rp, it's just my style differs then the rest}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 am
UltaMatt:

"Hiding? How do you hide in plain sight?"

He snapped his fingers of his left hand and an axe appeared in it. (Much like in Kingdom Hearts when the bad guys summon their weapons.)

"Although my figure may look small, thanks to your little beads, I have aquired enough power for my purposes."

He lept in the air so that his figure was infront of the sun.  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:03 am
Xion_The_Drow
{{I type like that because I want the blow to hit as it should, I do not expect it to hit, I do though expect for you to dodge it, it's just if I did it how you said, I wouldn't get the full just of my attack.}} What your saying is true, but if I did so, I couldn't grasp the exact way I wish to pull off a certain feet, style, or attack. Don't think I type that way so you can't dodge, I am quite informed on how to rp, it's just my style differs then the rest}}

((Still seems like you plan your attack to hit regardless, otherwise I could have just posted my first sword attck that it cleaves your shoulder. And I'm still unsure as to how you can make a heavy sword like a Claymore move its trajectory with a beaded whip...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:09 am
-Xion

{I added that to the end of my statement}} {{What your saying is true, but if I did so, I couldn't grasp the exact way I wish to pull off a certain feet, style, or attack. Don't think I type that way so you can't dodge, I am quite informed on how to rp, it's just my style differs then the rest}}

"Hiding, not as in protecting yourself from site, but more as protection using walls."{KingdomHearts is an okay game, my only problem is that sometimes the button, don't go fluently together, and the game is too easy, even on it's hardest difficulty setting.}
{My beads were protected from being absorbed, are you missing that text?} I didn't go into detail I just said they couldn't be absorbed, the reason why I will now faintly explain, it's due to one of the enchantment's endowed unto it.}

Withdrawing my dagger, I readied myself with a defensive stance, a stance, if pulled of correctly greatly enhances your chance to guard against strong and powerful blows.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:11 am
UltaMatt
Xion_The_Drow

((Still seems like you plan your attack to hit regardless, otherwise I could have just posted my first sword attck that it cleaves your shoulder. And I'm still unsure as to how you can make a heavy sword like a Claymore move its trajectory with a beaded whip...))

{{I know what your saying, my attack sound definate, which is one of my flaws, but thats usually how I type.}} And in alot of combats containing whips, they are often used to change the direction of weapons, such as kunai's, swords, arrows, and such...}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:17 am
UltaMatt:

"You will easily become a wothy adversary, should I choose to fight you again I will not misjudge you again."

His voice trailed off as he vanished.

(Going to bed, sleep is good. >_<)  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:20 am
-Xion

You as also, have been a grand adversary.

{The last time I slept was two days ago.}
{I have had alot of work to do.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:27 am
Leina noticed the amulet and remembered that her grandfather had one just like it.

"I need the amulet. That's all I need!" Leina stated, as she slowly smiled.

She kept reading the book and then looked at the one she took from the professor.

~~~~~

The professor had a mirror where he could see that Jin placed a spell upon her home for protection. All he did was smile at the attempt to keep him out.

"Abration Portos Desparesis!" chanted the professor, as he took down the barrier Jin had made, "Now my misfits get me that book!"  

lagringadepr

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:31 am
"LEINA!"Irakel shouted as she came up behind her flying, "I escaped *huff*Diminor and then found this toad in my forest...*huff*..I cast a speaking spell upon it and it changed it's form...*huff* then he ran away...THAT'S*huff* HIM!,"Irakel thrust her finger at the two fighting figures.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff