Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Viridian City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:56 pm
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 10/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 10/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 10/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 2/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Berry Growth 1: 0/
                                                              Berry Growth 2: 0/
                                                              Berry Growth 3: 0/
                                                              Berry Growth 4: 0/
                                                              Berry Growth 5: 0/
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 10/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 10/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 8/15 ( Nusku )
                                                              xxxxHp: ?0 Lv: ?? Exp: 0/15 ( Name )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣Inactive Party
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Alchemy
                                                              Undine
                                                              Nusku
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Company

Outing of Chaos:

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣
                                                              Unclaimed items
                                                              x5 Quick Balls and x5 Fast Balls from December Horoscope

While Conner stalked his food until he found something that would satiate the apatite that developed while he was working, Umbra decided to grab something a little more gentle and easy going. She wasn't too terribly hungry but grabbing something now to fill in the gaps before dinner did sound like a good idea to her. She joined him on the bench with her bowel of Teriyaki beef and noodle bowel and her accompanying water along with something for her pokemon to nibble on, her day hadn't been as adventurous or as exciting as his so she didn't need as much food for one day as he did. The smell of the spices made her mouth water a bit but she could tell that the meal would be a bit too heavy for her to enjoy. They carried on the conversation once a few bites were had been allowed and Umbra happily indulged in his curiosities, his words make her almost choke on her food in laughter. Once she wrestled down the food and drank some water she continued to giggle as she looked over at him.
"Oh don't worry about sticking up for me! I'm not such a delicate little flower that you need to protect me at all cost. I have a few male members in my family and a couple of them taught me how to fight back physically. The rest of the family taught me how to stand my ground in other ways." She continued to chuckle a little bit and paused for another mouthful of her meal and a drink. "Some of them might go out of their way to torment me a bit, or get up my nose to get a rise out of me but when push comes to shove I know that we'd all rally together when needed. Do you have any cousins, brothers or Sisters that your close with, Conner? Siblings have a funny way of toughening you up for the real world whether you like it or not." She may not have the strongest bond with some of her cousins but it wasn't as though any of them hated each other, they just found competition in things that seemed trivial at the best of times and things escalate to point where even eating a meal need to be monitored or it will turn into a glorified chest pounding contest. Her Aunty was quick to quell those sorts of situations while allowing rivalries to blossom in a more functional and productive way. "I'm not really sure that I need a password or something to give you a signal that I need to be bailed out of a situation but... I suppose if you want me to have it for safety measures we could think of something..." Though not sure how she felt to be babied like that she supposed he had a point, why have a big hulking man around if she wasn't going to use him to save her sassy a** every now and then when her mouth got away from her. Still, she wasn't sure if it was going to be needed though...

Umbra took the opportunity to get further into her meal while Conner let Tumble out again and fed her. Alchemy and Undine had eaten on the train here and the last thing she needed was a team of little rolly-polly pokemon that could only use defense curls and rollouts as their attacking moves. When the questions started up again, Umbra set her empty plastic bowel to the side to put in the garbage can later. "Oh I haven't abandoned the idea of being a Marine biologist I'm just not entirely sure that's what I want to do. They say that hobbies and interests quickly sour when they become your work. I suppose that's part of what this journey is about, to allow myself time to really think about what I want to do with my life and how to approach things." Umbra's eyes fell, she wanted to turn herself back first in all honesty, but what she said wasn't a lie either. Umbra had to face a very real possibility that she was going to be stuck like this for the rest of her life but still... she had to at least give it a shot in finding a Jirachi and reversing what was inflicted upon her. Though her eyes were momentarily distant there was a spark of raw determination behind them. She wasn't about to roll over and give up on anything. That wasn't her style, but first she would need to build a strong team - and speaking of. "Well of course we should go and check out some pokemon hot spots! If we're going to take on the gym challenges and you're going to be a good ranger we're going to need a good variety of pokemon to back us up and cover each others weaknesses. Though, even if you don't find it fun to search and look for pokemon you'd better get used to it, Mister! We're going to be doing a lot of that." There was a pause when she realized that there was still one more question that she needed to address. "Oh, I'm Sixteen. I'll be turning 17 in the end of October. Not quite a Halloween baby but close enough." Umbra suddenly squinted her eyes at Conner and scrutinized him for a moment. "I'm going to guess that you're... 20 to 25 years old, am I close?"

Charmander sat beside Umbra with his arms crossed and his talk hanging over the side of the bench. Ugh, this was boring! He wanted to get into some fights already. Why did the humans have to talk so much? He closed his eyes for a moment before he heard Range start up talking to him again. Her opened the eye that was closer to her and turned his head slightly towards her. "What? Gramps scared you? Seriously? The old man's about as intimidating as a ham sandwich, and I've stolen a few of those in my day. Seriously... his assistance make some really good sandwiches." Nusku finally opened his other eye and looked skywards again, noticing a few bird pokemon fly past. "You know, you can't live your life stuck in a corner and let everyone walk all over you. You're going to have to learn to be tough for your human if he's going to keep you. If you're too timid and you get scared at every little challenge he'll find another fire pokemon and replace you, that's just how humans are sometimes." Nusku glanced over at the older male human and hummed in though. "Granted, I doubt this human would drop you at a moments notice either. I bet if you worked hard enough and made yourself reliable he'd never need another pokemon by him." Nusku gave it some more thought. Granted, he was more a creature of impulse and pride than thought so Range would probably learn sooner or later that Nusku might not always be the best one to take advice from... even though he would have his moments of good idea's too. "What you need is someone to help you learn that the corner ain't the best place for you. Someone who will push you to face your fears so you can be a reliable pokemon." There was a pause for a big think before a toothy grin spread across Nusku's face. "What you need is a rival or two to get you out of your shell and pull you out of that timid nature of yours. Tell you what, I'll be that rival. You just try and keep up with me and do as I do but try to be better at it. That will make you a good, strong reliable pokemon in not time!" Nusku flexed his right bicep and slapped it with his other tiny little paw. It was hard to say if he believed what was coming out of his mouth or if he was just looking for someone else to compete against. Maybe he didn't know it himself yet either.

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
Friendship: ❤ [9/10 to next friendship heart]
Next move: lvl 9 - Baby Doll eyes
Evolves: N/A
Item Name: -----
Water Absorb: The Pokémon heals up to 1/4 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Tackle: 40
►Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
►Sand Attack: Lower targets accuracy one stage
►Water Gun: 40
Pokemon #2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absol ( Alchemy )
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Friendship: ❤ [9/10 to next heart]
Next Move: 10 - Pursuit
Item Name: Absolite
Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
►Scratch: 40
►Feint: 30: can hit opponents using guard moves (Priority +2)
►Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
Pokemon #3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charmander (Nusku )
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: ❤ [7/10]
Next Move: Lv 7 - Ember
Evolves: Lv 16
Item Name: Effect
Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Scratch: 40
►Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
►name: Dmg: Effect
Pokemon #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name ( Nickname )
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Next Move: Lv - Move name
Evolves: Lv
Ability Name: Effect
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Name: Dmg: Effect
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name ( Nickname )
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects
Text
Key / Event
Text
Held & Misc
Text
Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited
Text
Berry's
Text
Poka'Ball's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited
Text
HM's / TM's
Text

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:07 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

"I guess I just expect siblings to do that sort of thing. I hear about it often anyway." he continued eating with his pokemon. "For me, it's just my ma and pops. I have cousins but we were regions away, but we did have get togethers when I was a 'bellsprout', but we just played on our best behaviors. It's because we wanted someone to play with I guess, that the separation made us put our best face on when we did have the chance to see each other. I think if I met my cousins now, we'd go out to the saloon, play cards, wrestle out of fun, and all in all show off to each other. Ha, we'd grandstand each other but cheer each other on all at once. Pride is a big thing in my family. I just was a late bloomer with it. I swallowed my pride too much growing up." he sighed thinking about how he became a ranger and swallowed his pride but made it look like he was grandstanding some of his co-workers. "I think for me, my co-workers are a bit more of my problem rather than my family in terms of pecking orders and negative grand standin', but don't tell nobody that for me would ya. It's a touch embarrassing." He still didn't want to explain it and would leave it up to her imagination instead. He nodded to her when she explained she might come up with a password. "It'd be easier on me if I'm honest. You say you can handle yourself and as a ranger, I tend to want to already be protective in general. If we have some sort of code I'll know I should step in. Until then I might just ignore you if you're in trouble after you just told me you can handle it. I tend to step in, again I bail my job for this, it's just in my nature." In truth, it's because he hated being a doormat in the past that he quickly will rise up and fight to help someone in a jam. "However pride tells me I shouldn't do that, it'd wound your pride right? That'd be pretty annoying of me and I could see a person not tolerating it. With a code word, I'll be able to just fight alongside you more naturally instead of being stressed over it. However, if a situation is direr I want to be in ranger mode instantly. I wonder if that makes a lick of sense." He doubted it did.

He hoped that part of himself wouldn't annoy her too much. He did recognize in one way it's sexist saying that he has a need to naturally white knight someone and specifically her for being female. He didn't want to come across that way but couldn't deny it was just how he was raised. One should always treat a lady with respect and protect them. Yet he wasn't a fool and knew they didn't all need protection nor was it wanted. So he had to adapt. Which is difficult for him.
Conor looked over at her with a cheek full of food. He swallowed and chuckled happily. Tumble just stared at him. He hadn't heard him laugh like that since he was a kid with his cousins.

"Are you chastising me? That's pretty brave." he laughed. "Okay, I get it, we both need pokemon. All right then, when the eating utensils fall in the bowl it's time to get the show on the road." he agreed happily and ate a bit more rushed.

True he was tired, but he felt a bit of vigor run through him. It was nice having someone energetic around. She was right. He couldn't afford to be a slowpoke. He had to prove some people wrong, and he had to get better if he was ever going to make his mark on the world.

"Okay, I hope I get to see what path you choose for your future. Maybe we'll work together in our fields. I'm sure there are aquatic fossils we've never seen, or perhaps some sort of undersea ruins." he was imagining visiting such hidden places.

It made the itch to go out and explore hit him like a bag of bricks. He pulled out his map and looked at it.

"Here, there's a spot over here near the town that should have pokemon in it. Should we check it out?" he asked curiously.

He listened to her for a bit. So that's how old she was. Now his need to protect her hit him a bit harder. Compared to him she was a kid, well, sort of. He'd never tell a teenager that. Also she seems competent in her own right. A young lady.

"My birthday is August 23rd, and I'm actually 23."

Now he wondered if he should ask if he had to tell her parents or something, and the idea flip-flopped in his mind. In the end, he shrugged it off, he was a ranger after all it should work itself out he didn't have time for drama, or would not saying anything cause more drama. He looked back at the map instead of thinking about it. Trying to focus on their dreams instead.

"So we have to get stronger to catch your legendary pokemon. Okay. Starting over there might give us an edge." He tapped the map again and his chopsticks were discarded and spun around in his bowl. "What do you think partner?"

"I don't mind if he needs other pokemon, I just, want him to like me," she admitted but it did sound like a good idea to be more useful. "He's freaky always pulling me out of my Pokeball and trying to get me to socialize. I wanted to be left alone he was too nosey." She didn't like it. "Always running tests on me, I didn't get it and still don't. Then he didn't let a trainer pick me right away and eventually he just gave me to Conor. Like he threw me away." She pouted. "I mean, Conor is a lot better but...I want him to like me." she didn't understand it. She was shy and would run away from attention before but With Conor, she looked for a reason for him to notice her. She wasn't sure why that was. "Huh? You're going to be my rival?" she stared at him. Can I keep up with him? She wondered to herself. She tried to look fierce but it was lacking a little something. "O-okay! I'll try to keep up! He'll rely on me somehow!"

"Looks like our Pokemon are all ready to go too." He smiled happily

•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20
100% Hp: 2/10 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 5/10 Chance of Capture
25% Hp: 9/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon Level 21- 40
100% Hp: 1/20 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 2/10 Chance of Capture
25% Hp: 5/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon Level 41 +
100% Hp: 1/30 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 1/20 Chance of Capture
25% Hp: 1/10 Chance of Capture

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20
100% Hp: 5/10 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 7/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon level 21-40
100% Hp: 3/10 Chance of Capture
25% Hp: 7/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon level 41 +
50% Hp: 3/10 Chance of Capture

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20
100% Hp: 7/10 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 8/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon level 21-40
100% Hp: 4/10 Chance of Capture
50% Hp: 6/10 Chance of Capture
25% Hp: 8/10 Chance of Capture

Pokemon level 41 +
50% Hp: 4/10 Chance of Capture
25% Hp 6/10 Chance of Capture

•Master•
100% Chance of Capture for all pokemon

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.
Round up to the nearest statistic, 100%, 50%, 25%.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeball unlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premierball unlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potions: Heals up to 50 HP unlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (5) Promag
Adds 1fp point
Contests: +1 Cool +1 Cute +1 Smart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(5)Misty Seed: Boosts Sp. Def on Misty Terrain
(1)TM22 Spikes Damages Pokémon switched into battle; deals damage based on layers set up, up to 3 layers can be set up maximum. Does not affect Flying-types or Pokemon with Levitate

Active Pokemon
Nickname: Tumble
lvl 6 Maractus ((OOB again XD))
HP 50/60
Exp 14/16
Friendship exp 1/10 To next level, 0/5 max level
Nature: Gentle
Storm Drain:
All Water-type attacks target this Pokemon. Grants immunity to Water-type moves and boosts Special Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Water-type move. If a Pokémon with this ability is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has a water type pokemon available to roll an extra die before generating a wild pokemon. If you generate an even number, you will encounter a water type. If you successfully rolled to encounter a water type, and there is only one water type available, you will encounter it. If there is more than one, list them in the order they are given in the wild pokemon list, including repeats of the same pokemon, and roll to see which one you will encounter. This ability does not stack with similar abilities or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Illuminate or Hustle.

After you: forces target to strike first next round
ç•Peck: 35
- Spiky Shield: Protects the user, if hit with a physical attack, attacker takes damage equal to 1/10 of their max HP. If used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
Absorb: 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 6
HP 60/60
Exp 13/16
Friendship exp 5/10 to next level 0/5 max level
Gender Female
Nature: Lonely
Ability Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage

ç•Scratch: 40:
Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target

Movement 18/3
Item Hunt 25/
Pokemon Encounter 15/3
NPC Encounter 10/15
Shard Count 7/50

Lady_tea_connoisseur

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:48 am
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 1/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 11/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 11/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 3/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 11/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 11/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 9/15 ( Nusku )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

Company

Outing of Chaos:

Unclaimed items
                                                              -Alolan Vulpix Level 10 from December give away (along with Mistletoe)

Umbra gave a bit of a forced chuckle. "Eh-heh... Y-yeah, I admit that I have a bit of a tender pride. At least that's what everyone tells me anyway." It wasn't hard to see why if you knew anything about Umbra as that Male ego was still very much there and very much alive. It had gotten a bit worse sense the wish happened as Umbra tried to hold onto what little dignity that she felt she had left - even though there was nothing to be indignant about in her situation. Conner would probably figure out sooner or later that Umbra could be rather hot-headed and quick to temper when the right buttons were pushed... a password might not be a bad idea after all. "Still, I don't want to stress you out needlessly about it so I'll try and think of something, I'll admit it though I'm at a bit of a loss as to what we could use for a password."
After a little more back and forth banter the map came out and Coner was already starting to get excited about things. Honestly, Umbra was too and they started to plot out their adventure and its first moves. Umbra pondered over what he suggested for a moment before speaking. "I would like to start off closer to town, I think, for two reasons: First reason is that I just got Charmander and I want him to get a little stronger before we head deeper into the map. I hear that the deeper you go into Kanto the stronger the pokemon are so I would like to raise my pokemon in an area where they are a little more on even footing with the wild ones. Second, there is a specific pokemon that I think I would like to add to my team and they are noted to be in this area here -" Umbra pointed to the area of the map, practically still in Viridian City. "so I would certainly like to go there for a while and find one. Hopefully it won't take forever to find and capture..." Knowing Umbra's luck, now that she said as such the Universe was going to plot against her and make sure that she was never going to get her 'mon. "And hey, if we stick to that area we can make a quick run for the Pokemon center if we need it. Later and if you're feeling a bit braver we could check out Diglettes cave. Though it might be more prudent to go through the forest and straight to Pewter City for the badge if we're feeling ready. Granted, we can figure that out when we feel a bit more comfortable with our pokemon, right?"

"I know that Gramps can be a lot of things, he's a weird old coot at the best of times but the old man's got some good intuition on him. I bet he didn't give you to a trainer before because he didn't feel like you would be a good fit for 'em. Like, maybe he could see something in the other trainers that helped him pick out pokemon for them." Charmander cross his arms in front of his chest and nodded confidently to himself, that must have been it. He was using his human Ability or something like that to make sure that the right people were match up with the right pokemon. Nusku totally ignored the idea fact that the trainers were the ones that ultimately chose who their partners were going to be, but maybe he still had something to do with the personality. Nusku didn't really see the old man in a bad light and had a hard time doing so. Maybe Range was right and he was just being thick headed about it or maybe there was something to his theory after all. It didn't really matter to him right now though, both he and Range got their humans so... who cared? "Maybe he was just saving you for someone just like your human because he knew you'd like him better or something? Bah, I don't know! All I know is that I wanna go and getting into some fights and get stronger." Nusku looked up and noted that a map was out and that the humans were finalizing their plans. Nusku jumped off the bench and puffed out his chest with a cocky little grin exploding over his face. "You're darned rights I'm your rival and starting soon, we're going to get stronger together! Don't think that I'm going to let you get and keep ahead of me in training though! I'm still aiming to be the number one fire type around here!"

Umbra couldn't help but smirk in amusement at the display of the Charmander pair. She could already see they were going to be a handful. "Well, it looks like we got ourselves a pair of little eager beavers. Shall we?"

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
Water Absorb: The Pokémon heals up to 1/4 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absol ( Alchemy )
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charmander (Nusku )
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: ❤ [8/10]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #4
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #5
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote: Removes Poison & Badly poisoned status effects x1

Berry's

Poka'Ball's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited

HM's / TM's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:57 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

"Nothing wrong with havin' pride. If you don't have pride how can you enjoy what you've got ya know? Can't enjoy work or anything without a bit'o'pride." he felt pride was an essential part of life in general. "I'm sure it'll come to ya eventually. Heck if you blurt out a random word for no reason I might just figure that's the word if we get into a tough spot." he chuckled.

Conor looked at the map and nodded seeing where she pointed on the map.

"Yes, just off to the west. That would make sense. Also, I saw there was a gym in this town too, maybe we can take a peek at that later?" he had no idea it was a more advanced gym and figured it'd be worth a check. "Yeah, I just got Range too, I don't know if I want her fighting though."

"What why not? I want to help you!" Range shouted staring up at him after she whipped her head upwards to look at him.

Conor looked down seeing a determined look on her face.

"You want to fight?"
"YES!" she nodded.
"Um...Truly? You were so timid before. Then again you got pretty determined later on. Okay, but if it gets too difficult darlin' you take a break ya hear?"

She nodded again and looked at Nusku.

"Okay...uh...Rival! We'll see who is the top fire type." she tried to look fierce but honestly, she looked more confused than fierce.

Conor chuckled wondering a bit about what was going on. He got up and tossed out his garbage and called back Tumble who seemed pretty full and content. Meanwhile, Range just jumped onto his shoulder. Conor tipped his hat to her and stood up. He'd keep it on because of the sun for now.

"Let's hit the road and find us those pokemon. I have to get used to battling. I can't rely on my styler for everything after all." even though he didn't like battling he was starting to understand why it's useful.

He went towards the area Umbra had pointed to on the map. There were several pokemon going about their day. He kept an eye out.

Link to roll
Nidoran Female Level 7
Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
HP 70
Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage
Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison
Scratch 40

VS

Range
Charmander
Lvl 6
HP 60/60
Exp 14/16
Gender Female

Nidoran's attack roll

Nidoran used Growl lowering Range's attack by 1 stage
Range Uses Ember 40 - 70 = 30hp Roll for burn (not burned)
Nidoran uses scratch 40 - 60 = 20hp for range!
Range uses Ember 60 (Blaze activates) - 30 = 0
Conor throws a Pokeball (Success)

Conor saw the Nidoran and used his Pokedex on it looking at how it does seem to be a poisonous pokemon. He was a bit worried about that because he didn't have any antidotes on him at the moment but Range jumped off his shoulder and ran ahead. Shocked at Range's new spunk he failed to warn her about the poison right away.
The Nidoran growled at Range forcing Range to stop in her tracks. There was no surprising this pokemon that was for sure.
Range brought out her claws but before she made an attack Conor called out to her.

"Hang on there, lil' lady. That little monster has poisonous skin. Don't go getting near it if you can manage that darlin."

Range glared annoyed about that, she wanted to just win without Conor's help but he hadn't lead her wrong so far. She relaxed and nodded.

"All right ember!" Conor shouted pointing forwards.

Range opened her mouth and engulfed the smaller pokemon in flames. From the red flames, the blue pokemon emerged striking Range with her claws. Range let out a scream of horror which sent chills down Conor's spine. Range whipped herself around her tail glowing a bright blue again.

"Ember!" Conor shouted hoping there was enough distance between them.
"CHAR!" Range let out a tiny roar as she opened her maw.

The blue quadrupedal pokemon lay on the grass down for the count. Conor tipped his hat and tossed out a Pokeball that he had in reserve. The ball shook a few times and then the pokemon was captured!

"What you're keeping it?" Range said sitting down on the spot. "Why?"
•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeball unlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premierball unlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potions: Heals up to 50 HP unlimited

Adds 1fp point
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(5)Misty Seed: Boosts Sp. Def on Misty Terrain
(1)TM22 Spikes Damages Pokémon switched into battle; deals damage based on layers set up, up to 3 layers can be set up maximum. Does not affect Flying-types or Pokemon with Levitate

Active Pokemon
HP 50/60
Exp 15/16
Storm Drain:
All Water-type attacks target this Pokemon. Grants immunity to Water-type moves and boosts Special Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Water-type move. If a Pokémon with this ability is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has a water type pokemon available to roll an extra die before generating a wild pokemon. If you generate an even number, you will encounter a water type. If you successfully rolled to encounter a water type, and there is only one water type available, you will encounter it. If there is more than one, list them in the order they are given in the wild pokemon list, including repeats of the same pokemon, and roll to see which one you will encounter. This ability does not stack with similar abilities or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Illuminate or Hustle.

- Spiky Shield: Protects the user, if hit with a physical attack, attacker takes damage equal to 1/10 of their max HP. If used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 6
HP 60/60
Exp 14/16 + 5 exp for battle 3/17
Gender Female

Movement 19/3
Item Hunt 26/
Pokemon Encounter 16/3 16 -12 = 3 for my next 4 encounters in this area. 3/3 encounters remaining

NPC Encounter 11/15
Shard Count 8/50

Lady_tea_connoisseur

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:52 am
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 2/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 9/3 (-3 for encounter)
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 12/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 12/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 12/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 15/15 ( Nusku )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Company

Outing of Chaos:

Unclaimed items

Nusku looked over at Range who seemed to finally be fired up about getting stronger and impressing her human. Maybe there was some hope for her getting out of the corner and out of her shell after all! He was all fired up now and just as eager to get on the road and strut his stuff. He may be weak now, and there may be stronger pokemon than him out there, but that was going to stop him from being the best of the best. "Good luck keeping up with me, Range, you're going to need it!" Nusku gave her the thumbs up as their humans got off the bench and ready to go. It also seemed that Ranges human was finally starting to get the idea in his head that Pokemon liked getting rough and fighting. Maybe there was hope for him yet.
Umbra also disposed of her garbage where it belonged and walked alongside of Conner as he started to head towards the wild area's on the map. She was eager to get going herself but she noted that Conner did have a point about a gym being in this town. "I'm pretty sure that the starting gym was in Pewter city, but we can double check while we're here. Things may have changed in the years that I was living around this area." Umbra looked down at Nusku who scampered up her person and once more perched himself on her shoulders in the same comfortable position that he was before. "It looks like Range is also ready to give it her all, and hey, if you have questions or anything like that feel free to ask me. I'll answer them as best I can." If it was true that he was really new to this sort of thing then he might be a bit lost as to what to do and how to do it. Umbra had gone to a special school for this so she might be able to help him if push came to shove or if he had any questions about what pokemon he might want to look out for in the tall grass that would help with his team building. Honestly, Umbra had most of her team planned at this point but there was one spot left that she was struggling with, to be honest. She had plenty of time to think on it so it was no big deal and there was always room for adjustments and wiggle room with the pokemon that she had lined up. Umbra filled the conversation with small talk until they got to the tall grass. She looked over at Conner one last time. "Let me know if you're looking for a specific pokemon or something. If I come across some I'll see about grabbing you one if you're having troubles on your end." And with that, she pushed off into the tall grass to raise her pokemon and maybe capture a few members for her team. She pushed more into the tree line where she had her first encounter. From the bushes beneath the tree a rustling could be heard before a while blur of white fur popped out and landed in front of Umbra.

Wild level 6 Mankey appears
Umbra was about to grab one of the pokeballs off her waist when Charmander jumped off her shoulder and presented itself in battle. Well, if he wanted to battle then she wouldn't hold him back - she was going to be training him up anyway so she figured that she might as well.
"Nusku use scratch!"
The Mankey was faster though and lashed out with a clawed swipe:
[Mankey used Scratch! Nusku took 40 damage!]
The deep scratch was shocking to the system and Nusku grasped his wound and glared up at his opponent with a flare of determination in his eyes before he lashed out with his own set of claws. The blow was sound and now both combatants circled each other in anticipation as they looked for an opening. Nusku's tail twitching in anger and the fire at the tip flaring to reflect his mood.
[Nusku used Scratch! Mankey took 40 damage]
The attack seemed to put the Mankey on a bit on the defensive and it turned to face Nusku, the little fire lizard looked like he was on his last legs but he didn't want to take a change. Mankey seemed to think that the damage taken was just a fluke or maybe it anticipated that the human would heal the pokemon. It's eyes flared with a strange glow as it glared down at charmander to rattle the little pokemon and shake up his confidence. It was a bit of a gamble, but if the human healed the pokemon, then he could take it out in its next strike.
[Mankey used Leer! Nusku's defense dropped one stage.]
Umbra paused, she knew what needed to be done and hopefully her charmander would forgive her what she needed to do. If she healed him, Mankey would take him out with his next attack so Umbra had to push her wounded pokemon and press the advantage. "Scratch one more time, Nusku!" Nusku nodded, he seemed to understand the situation without words being spoken, or at the very least he trusted his human that she knew what she was doing. Nusku pushed the advantage and charged the Mankey with his razor sharp little claws ready. With a final blow Nusku pushed past the white monkey with a pose that followed through with the finishing blow.
[Nusku used Scratch! 40 damage to Mankey. Mankey fainted! Nusku gains 5 exp.]

The wind blew and kicked up a puff of dust as things settled and Umbra paused, her hand was already reaching for some healing potions for her starter. Mankey's knee buckled and it fell over, the final blow dealt by Nusku. Umbra took the opportunity and threw a pokeball at the fallen pokemon as she rushed over to Nusku to heal him up with a couple of potions.
The pokeball twitched once...
Twice...
and then thrice when a click was heard and the pokemon was captured.

"That was a bit close for my tastes, but great job, Nusku." The spray hit flesh and started to knit flesh together almost immediately. Umbra silently marveled at medicine but said nothing. She made a note that they had a long way to go before she was going to be ready for a gym challenge, let alone a legendary. Nusku looked rather proud of himself, and rightly so, he had taken on a stronger pokemon than himself and came out victorious... if only just barely. Umbra stood up and scooped up Nusku in her arms, mindful of the injuries that were rapidly sealing themselves closed as she started to look around. How's your search going over there, Conner? Did you find anything yet?"

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #3
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: ❤ [8/10]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #4
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #5
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote: Removes Poison & Badly poisoned status effects x1

Berry's

Poka'Ball's

HM's / TM's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

The match was finally over. Conor knelt by Range and quickly took his hat off and held his pokemon close waving the hat gently in front of her, and then lightly by her flame to feed the fire. He had to be careful not to blow it out though. She had tears in her eyes but not from the fight, but because Conor captured another pokemon. She thought they were training but no her trainer decided it was okay to bring someone else along for the trip!

"It hurts that much huh? Hold still darlin."

He brought out a potion and started straying down the scratch marks on Range's body. He then pulled off his bandana and dabbed at them lightly making sure the wounds wouldn't get infected and that the medicine wasn't pooled onto her skin.
Range relaxed a bit more eyed the Nidoran's Pokeball and made a swipe at it with her claws.

"Range?" Conor asked surprised. "Ms. Range, the fight is over, you don't have to-"

Range made another swipe scuffing the Pokeball more. If the ball breaks she'd never have to see that Nidoran again! Conor grabbed her and lifted her up above his head. She let out a loud cry and flailed around.

"What in tarnation?!"
"You're just going to replace me with her! You jerk! You said it was training! You lied! We don't need her or anybody! I don't want you to love somebody else it's not fair!"

He brought her back down and hugged her against his chest not sure why she was crying, but an instinct told him to hug his pokemon. It reminded him of when one of his cousins was crying and he saw another cousin just hug them. Conor didn't totally understand the idea behind it back then but he saw it helped. So maybe this would help.
Range clawed and kicked at his shirt and he just gently rubbed her back.

"Shhh, it's okay. We don't have to fight anymore." he saw she wasn't calming down very much. He sighed and looked over to Umbra. "H-hey....Umbra, could you maybe help me out here? What's going on? Is this what I"m suppose to do? She's really upset and I don't understand." he felt pretty bad about it.
"You don't want to fight with me because you think I"m weak and not good enough! You're just going to replace me!"
"I did manage to catch a Nidoran but Range is still trying to attack the girl by striking the Pokeball. Any ideas?"
•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

Adds 1fp point

Active Pokemon
HP 60/60 Tumble Levels up! HP 70/70
Exp 16/16 EXP 0/17
Storm Drain:

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 7
HP 70/70
Exp 4/17
Friendship exp 6/10 to next level 0/5 max level
Gender Female

Movement 20/3
Item Hunt 27/
Pokemon Encounter 4/3 encounters remaining

NPC Encounter 12/15
Shard Count 9/50

Lady_tea_connoisseur

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 3/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 10/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 13/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 13/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 13/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 1/16 ( Nusku )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 1/15 ( Mankey )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              Undine
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Company

Outing of Chaos:

Unclaimed items

Umbra picked up the pokeball and spun it on the tip of her finger before softly bouncing it up slightly in the air so she could grab it. Not a bad start, if she did say so herself. Nusku looked like he was proud of himself after the fight and she had a pokemon that she could add to her pokedex. It never hurt to have a few back up Pokemon just in case you needed to shuffle your team around. Nusku scrambled up Umbra's person and onto her shoulder, perched and ready for the next thing that he was going to be attacking which caused Umbra to marvel a bit. He was a pretty aggressive pokemon and seemed to be more interested in fighting than anything else and she chuckled a bit at his tenacity. Umbra put then newly captured pokemon on her belt and pulled her attention towards the sudden commotion over where Conner was. It seemed like he was having a bit of trouble with Range. Umbra looked over at her own charmander with a quirked eyebrow before moving closer to where all the action was unfolding. Whatever Conner did to set off his little charmander it certainly got her into a temper.

"What's up, Conner?" She asked as she came up from behind him and slightly to his left. From this angle it almost looked like Conner was trying to suffocate his little Pokemon which made Umbra tilt her head slightly to the side with her right eyebrow only raising further up. She crossed her arms gently under her chest as she listened to Conner and tried to make sense of what was happening. Scratching at the pokeball? That wasn't something that happened commonly, something was going on with that little charmander and she wasn't totally sure what to make of it. "I'm... not sure how to help to be honest. But if she's scratching at the pokeball it might have something to do with jealousy. That's the only thing that I can think of that might remotely be feasible but I'm not entirely sure on the matter."

It was about this time that Undine heard the commotion from her pokeball, let herself out and trotted over to the upset little starter. She didn't fully know what was going on right now but her instincts took over and she pushed herself up on Conner so that she could have a little more access to the charmander before gently licking her forehead to try and calm her down a bit, just like her mother did for her when she was upset about something.
"Hush Darling, hush." Undine tried to sooth, she tried to maneuver herself more in between Range and Conner, just in case the trainer was the cause of the temper tantrum. "Now, try and calm down a little bit and tell me what's wrong? A couple of deep breaths now, flailing around won't solve the issue but maybe we can figure something out together, hmm? What's got you so worked up that your angry at your Trainer?" Though she heard the commotion she wasn't sure exactly what was transpiring or what was going on so maybe if she could get Range to take a deep breath and think about the situation a little bit then she might not find things all that bad.

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #3
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: ❤ [9/10]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #4
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #5
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine

Berry's

Poka'Ball's

HM's / TM's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:49 am
User Image

Conor Davidson

He held Undine for a moment before laying down on the grass. He put his hat over his eyes as if to give them some sort of privacy.

"What if he gets new pokemon and puts me in a box! What if he forgets about me? What do I do?" she was pretty scared and riled up. "What if he likes her more than me?" she asked pointing at the Pokeball. "What if he forgets me? It's nice when he uses potions on me and worries but I want him to feel confident too."

Tears welled up in her eyes. Maybe it has been a long day for her but they'd just have to keep on keeping on. Conor peeked over at her from under his hat and moved a hand over to the top of her head and pet her gently. He couldn't bring himself to just lay there on the grass. He just wish he knew what to say. He lifted his hat up and looked to Umbra with a defeated loon on his face. He wasn't great at this sort of thing yet and felt he should be.

"Hey, Umbra. Sometimes I think Range understands me but other times I don't think it translates very well. Um, what sort of words does Nusku know that are encouraging?" he asked curiously. "His temperament is different than Range's but maybe it's because he's a boy? Er. Not that girls don't have a temperament, ah, I dug myself a grave didn't I? I mean boys act differently around girls. Like When I was a kid I'd try to be the man of the house and just feel confident about things and take on a bunch of jobs. I figure girls are more like that but with their dads, I"ve heard stuff like that. I wonder if she's trying to do something and I'm just not used to it." he sighed. He felt so confused about what to do.

"I just want him to like me. I fight and fight and he doesn't praise me. I've seen other trainers after they get their pokemon and throw them up in the air and get all excited but they're younger too. Can he handle a journey? I don't want this to be too hard on him too!" Range is also worried about Conor and worried she's not good enough for him.

It was funny how they both wanted the best for each other and didn't know what that was because they aren't used to being around each other yet, but they feel pressured into showing the other the better parts of themselves.
•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

Adds 1fp point

Active Pokemon
Exp 16/16 EXP 0/17
Storm Drain:

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 7
HP 70/70
Exp 4/17
Gender Female

Movement 20/3
Item Hunt 27/

NPC Encounter 12/15
Shard Count 9/50

Lady_tea_connoisseur

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:52 am
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 4/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 11/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 14/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 14/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 14/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 2/16 ( Nusku )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 2/15 ( Mankey )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              Undine
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Company

Outing of Chaos:

Unclaimed items

"As a Pokemon trainer I tend to be a bit more on the stricter side of things when it comes to training my pokemon. I have an expectation of my pokemon and I need to let them know without faltering what is and is not acceptable behavior from them. I feel that this needs to be consistent as well - especially with newer pokemon, if I give a pokemon praise when it does good one time but fail to do so the next it might get confused as to what is expected of them. I feel that consistency and good punishment and reward system is best for raising pokemon. But I acknowledge that this is just one of many ways that would work when it comes. I think it would be best for you to find what words work best for Range and the rest of your pokemon team. Perhaps though, it would be best if they were simple and maybe followed up with a gentle reward. A pat on the head perhaps. I'm not sure if that will help but it might give you a direction that you can try till you figure out something for yourself?" Umbra wasn't sure if she was really being helpful here. It felt like Conner was looking for some sort of textbook way of praising or raising your pokemon and Umbra didn't have those kind of answers. Hopefully though she helped in some small way.
Umbra closed her eyes and chuckled at his comment about digging a grave for himself. She was certainly not one to take offense to that sort of thing. "No, don't think you need to back-peddle on the 'think differently' comment. It's very true that males and females think and act differently from each other, even if they have the same personality." Umbra spoke from experience, though she would likely never let Conner know about that -at least not right away. "I think that the two of you are doing just fine for the time being. Remember, you only just met her recently and it will take time and patience to understand each other - a stranger isn't a friend just because you know their name, after all. As you and Range -and your other pokemon for that matter- go through this journey you will start to understand each other. You'll learn each other's quirks and how best to interact with each other as time goes on, for right now though I'm sure there will be growing pains and frustrations. Just be patient and try not to dwell on these sorts of things for the time being."
Umbra waited for Undine to do her thing and get Range calmed down, she seemed to be doing a pretty good job so far but she would wait until her pokemon returned to her side before any sort of proper judgement of the situation occurred. "You're a man who feels like he need to fix things all the time, aren't you Conner?" Umbra just had a feeling that he was that type of man, she had no solid proof of it but the way that he spoke make it seem like he just wanted to 'fix' the problem. Not all problems were so easily fixed though and it seemed like he was quick to blame himself when he couldn't achieve that. "Sometimes the best solutions come naturally and over time, you should never feel that you have to force something to fit or go your way all the time."

Undine patiently waited for Range to finish sharing her thoughts and concerns. Goodness, that's a lot to worry about, but what makes you think that he's going to put you in a box if he gets new pokemon?" Though it was a true worry that most pokemon had when they bonded with their human trainers. Some pokemon were collected and kept for research and learning, others were meant to battle alongside their masters. Undine hoped that she would have a long and happy journey with her human, so she could understand Range's worries. "I understand your worries but I think that you're worrying too much about this." Umbra watched as Conner put his hand over Range's head and pet Range softly, her eyes softened at the gesture. "I can tell that your human treasures you very much, he's clearly worried about you right now, so why would he suddenly be so calloused to you later? Starter pokemon like you and Nusku are very precious to their trainers so he'll never just abandon you." Undine looked over her shoulder at the pokeball that Range was upset with and sat down, her tail waving softly. So, a sibling rivalry was it? Well, she supposed that was only going to be natural to one so young and inexperienced. "Sweetheart, listen, just because he captures more Pokemon and trains them up as well doesn't mean that he's going to replace you or like you any less. Being a trainer means that he's going to have to face a lot of challenges ahead and each of those challenges is probably going to require a wide variety of pokemon to help out. We as pokemon have to learn to work as a team with each other to help our humans achieve what they set out to do." She paused, not sure if what she was saying was making any sense to the little fire pokemon, she would have to wait for some other reactions to either clarify or take comfort in the fact that she was understood fully. "Confidence in you and in himself as a trainer will take time, it won't happen overnight and you two will have to learn how to understand and read each other a little better. This is why we train with our Humans, it shows them that we can be trusted and we trust them in turn by how obedient we are to them." There was a twinkle of amusement in Undines eyes when Range fretted about the age of her trainer but she took what was said about wanting more praise seriously. "What sort of praise are you looking for, exactly? Humans show praise in various ways, Range and we shouldn't expect that all the time from the humans that train us. We are expected to battle and do things well, this is our duty as a trainers Pokemon." With the more serious topic touched on Undines tone turned a little more jovial. "As for your humans again... come now, he doesn't look that old. I have seen humans far more grey and wrinkled take up the life of a pokemon adventurer and I feel that if he didn't truly think that he could manage such a feat that he wouldn't bother with it. There are other things he could do than be a trainer and if he decides that it isn't for him he can do other things. You'd still be by his side if he didn't want to be a trainer anymore, wouldn't you?"

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
Friendship: ❤ [10/10 to next friendship heart]
Next move: lvl 10 - Quick Attack
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Next Move: 10 - Knock off
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Quick Attack: Damage: 40: (Priority +1)
►Leer: Lowers targets defense by one stage
►Double team:Raise evasiveness one stage
►Move: Damage
Pokemon #3
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: ❤ [10/10]
Next Move: Lv 8 - Smokescreen
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
►Ember: Dmg: 40 -4/10 Chance to burn target
Pokemon #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mankey ( Nickname )
[ Male ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Next Move: Lv 8 - Karate Chop
Evolves: Lv 28
Item Name: N/A
Vital Spirit: Pokemon cannot be asleep with this ability
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Focus Energy: Dmg: Effect
►Scratch: Dmg: Effect
►Low Kick: Dmg: Effect
►Fury Swipes: Dmg: Effect
Pokemon #5
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine

Berry's

Poka'Ball's

HM's / TM's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:05 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

"you really think he loves me Undine? He won't like someone else more?" She looked at the Pokeball and covered her mouth with her paws realizing she was picking on a pokemon that couldn't defend themselves. She jumped off of Conor and stared at the ball.

Conor raised up his hat and looked at Range. She put her hand on the ball and Conor was about to tell her no more scratching in a stern voice but her next actions caused him to pause. Range gentle patted the ball and rubbed over the slight scuff mark her claws had made. She looked up at Conor with large eyes.

"I'm sorry!"
".....Well at least you learned." he placed his hand on her head gently lightly rubbed her head to calm her down. "I don't know if I can be that strict, but I think I'll try to set things straight so things like this don't happen too often. Though, to be fair at the lab that never worked with the other assistants either. Hijinx was something of a normal occurrence. I thought it was wrong, but, they've been right so far with everything else." he grumbled about that last bit.

"Either way I'm ready for another fight. What do you say Range?" He asked her as he stood up and patted down his own rear to get the dirt off. He tugged at his shirt trying to get it off his back as well but that was more difficult. "Great now my clothes are a bit unsightly oh well. I should learn not to wear my favorite vest on outings."

Range jumped on his back and climbed around his back getting the dirt off for him and stayed on his shoulder.

"I'll be better! Thank you Miss. Undine! I want to grow up into a lady like you one day."

"I caught a nidoran though I'm actually looking for a Mankey if I'm honest. Though I'm sure a nidoran will work well on my team. We'll see." he sighed feeling a bit exhausted about the whole thing. "Should we keep searching?" Conor asked.

•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

Adds 1fp point

Active Pokemon
Exp 16/16 EXP 0/17
Storm Drain:

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 7
HP 70/70
Exp 4/17
Gender Female

Movement 20/3
Item Hunt 27/

NPC Encounter 12/15
Shard Count 9/50

Lady_tea_connoisseur

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:11 pm
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 5/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 9/3 -( -3 for encounter)
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 15/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 15/15 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 15/15 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 8/16 ( Nusku )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 1/15 ( Pikachu )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 2/15 ( Mankey 1 )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 6 Exp: 0/15 ( Mankey 2 )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              Undine
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Company

Outing of Chaos: The Pikachu that was caught in this post was from the Mystery egg event X

Unclaimed items

Umbra watched amused as everything unfolded and Conner fussed over himself as he got up and brushed the dirt off of his clothes. "You don't have to be as strict as I am with my pokemon, I know a lot of trainers who are very... pampering... of their pokemon and things turn out just fine for them. I wouldn't worry too much about how you approach things as a pokemon trainer, that will come naturally for you with some time." Umbra uncrossed her arms and took a moment to ponder about what was being said between Undine and Range? It seemed that everything had settled down at least so she was rather grateful for that. She also noted that Conner had a bit of a distinct distain with his time working in the lab and it made her wonder if the office politics were something to be desired or if it was his co-workers in general that just got up his nose? She supposed that she could always ask him a little later about it. In the mean time he certain seemed to be ready to go and start training again, which made two of them. "I actually caught a Mankey not too long ago, I wasn't planning on keeping it on my team but rather filling out my pokedex with it. I'll keep an eye open for another one for you and if all else fails I can just give you the one that I caught earlier if you have no luck on your end." It sounded fair in her mind, she didn't have anything against Mankey as a pokemon it was just that she had other ideas for the pokemon team that she was building. The Nidoran line is a nice catch though, I was hoping to put one on my team myself.

"Of course he loves you!" Undine confirmed for Range, it was obvious that he cared very deeply for the little fire lizard. "I don't think you have to look any further than his recent actions towards you for that confirmation. I don't think that you need to worry about him favoring any pokemon above you. Keep in mind though, that he will have to build a team to become a successful trainer so there may be times he has to spend more time with the other pokemon more than you. I'm sure that if you're polite and gentle enough you can get his attention for some play time during these moments. So a little patience and understanding, yes?" Undine gave Range one last lick on the forehead before she took a step back and let Range go about her business for a while and make her apologies. The young pokemon seemed to understand and hopefully that would relax her a little more going into the future and trust her owner a little more. When things calmed down at last, Undine went back to Umbra's side and looked up at her with a gentle sway of her tail. She got a large toothy grin and a thumbs up for her efforts which pleased Undine to no end. Undine bobbed her head a little in acknowledgement of Ranges thanks and grew rather tickled at the idea of Range wanting to be like her when she got older. "Why thank you, Range. I have little doubt that you will grow into a lovely young lady one day."

And with that, they departed once more to go and hunt for wild pokemon in the bushes and treeline once again. It wasn't too long when they bumped into their first pokemon. A pikachu who seemed to have wandered out into the field in search of... whatever pikachu searched for in the taller grass. Umbra paused for a moment. "Want." The Pikachu looked up at her in a bit of surprise and looked like it was going to dart away, causing Umbra to panic a little bit and quickly grab a pokeball from her pouch and throw it at the Pikachu. The little mouse disappeared in a flash of crimson and the ball shook in the air for a moment before falling to the ground, twitching once and then locking. Umbra breathed a sigh of relief and quickly made her way over to the grounded pokeball. A pikachu was certainly going to be an asset to her team, and she was pretty sure she found the final member of the team that she was struggling to find. She looked over at Undine and beamed before rejoining her pokemon friend.

Still rather pleased with her previous capture, Umbra was pulled out of her distracted thoughts with the sounds of rustling in the tree and a familiar looking pokemon came smashing through the tree line. The white monkey pokemon looked like it was in a huff and wanted to fight. "Ask and you shall recieve, Conner. Alright U-" Before she could finish Nusku leapt off her shoulder and in front of the Mankey, apparently he wanted a rematch with this fighting monkey. "Ummm... sorry Undine it looks like Nusku is still full of frisk." Umbra side glanced down at Undine who she could have swore blind was giggling at the situation.

[A wild level 5 Mankey appeared!]
"Alright Nusku, use ember!" This Mankey didn't look as bulky as the last one did, in fact they looked slightly smaller than the other one. Nusku didn't look worried at all and the hesitation that he had in the last fight seemed to be gone completely. He had grown from his last fight and it was showing. Nusku - upon receiving the order gathered a small bout of fire from deep within his being and launched it at the Mankey. It made contact and knocked the fighting monkey for a bit of a loop, it quickly brushed it's fur off to make sure that it didn't catch fire, leaving a sooty residue behind. The Mankey's eyes lit up as it set itself up for a stronger attack the next turn.

[Nusku used Ember! Mankey took 40 damage]
[Mankey used Leer! Nusku's defense dropped one stage!]

Despite the glare that put Nusku off guard, he readied himself for his next order. "It's looking pretty weak, Nusku, finish it off with a scratch!" Nusku squatted down and took a position similar to a runner ready to sprint before pushing off with his back legs and launching himself at the Mankey with his claws bare. He impacted heavily and his claws hit home, knocking the mankey a** over tea-kettle. Umbra took the opportunity and threw her pokeball at it.
[Mankey took 40 damage and fainted! Nusku gained 5 exp!]
The pokeball absorbed the Fighting monkey and twitched once...
twice...
and then thrice to capture the fighting type pokemon. Now Conner had the pokemon that he was looking for no problem and she could let Professor Oak have his field sample for his research. "Good work! Let's keep looking, shall we?"

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
Friendship: [1/10 to next friendship heart]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #3
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: [1/10]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pikachu ( Nickname )
[ Male ] [ Quirky ]
Friendship:
Next Move: Lv 8 - Double team
Evolves: With Thunderstone
Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing Paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon. If a pokemon with Static is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has an electric type pokemon available to roll an extra die before generating a wild pokemon. If you generate an even number, you will encounter an electric type. If you successfully rolled to encounter an electric type, and there is only one electric type available, you will encounter it. If there is more than one, list them in the order they are given in the wild pokemon list, including repeats of the same pokemon, and roll to see which one you will encounter. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Illuminate or Hustle.
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Thunder Shock: Dmg:40 Effect 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
►Growl: Dmg: 0 Effect: Lower targets physical attack one stage
►Thunder wave: Dmg: 0 Effect: Paralyze opponent
►Quick Attack: Dmg 40: Effect: (Priority +1)
Pokemon #5
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine

Berry's

Poka'Ball's

HM's / TM's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 pm
User Image
-]Calliope Noire[-
CEO and President of NOIRE

Whip the Ivysaur, 'Tai the Porygon-Z, Muffler the Vulpix, Tish the Joltik (OOB), Streex the Carvanha

-]Calliope made her way out of the hotel and her hand immediately came up to shield her eyes from the sun. It was bright out, more so than she had expected. Or perhaps, she had just gotten too relaxed. Her impromptu vacation while her new subordinate Keri had taken the lead role in disrupting the local event had been awfully enticing. The woman almost didn't want to leave, but at last, the road began to call to her once more. Her other hand, not bothered enough to help guard against the bright, had moved to her belt and idly caressed the newest filled pokeball there. Again, Keri was to thank. The girl's caper had netted her this sweet little treat. Perhaps sweet was not the right word for it. On first meeting the young Carvanha, she was shocked by it's sheer ferocity. Shocked AND delighted, that was.[-
-]Pushing out the hotel's doors fully, Calliope made her way down to the market. If she was setting out again today, there were a few more things that she'd need to stock up on for the journey. Granted, it should be a quick jaunt, but better safe then weak.[-

!~NO ENCOUNTER~!

Pokemon in Party:

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
………User Image Whip (Ivysaur) [F]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 16
……… HP 160//160
……… EXP 21//26
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // Big Root
………………⋟ All HP stealing moves will regain x1.3 HP when holding this item.
……… Ability // Overgrow
………………⋟ When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
……… Moves // (Next is Razor Leaf @ Lv. 20 )
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle // 40 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder // 0 || Poisons Opponent
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed // 0 || Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vine Whip // 45 ||
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Given by Prof. Oak as a Starter Pokemon

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Tai (Porygon-Z) [N]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 17
……… HP 170//170
……… EXP 1//22
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item //
………………
……… Ability // Adaptability
………………⋟ If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
……… Moves // (Next is Signal Beam @ Lv. 29 )
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon // 120 || Paralyze opponent
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Conversion // 0 || Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves.
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle // 40 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psybeam // 65 || 4/10 Chance to Confuse
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Met at the July 4th Giveaway

………User Image Muffler (Vulpix) [F]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 11
……… HP 110//110
……… EXP 7//16
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // Choice Specs
………………⋟ Special attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
……… Ability // Drought
………………⋟ Weather changes to Sunshine for five turns when the Pokémon enters the battle
……… Moves // (Next is Fire Spin @ Lv. 15 )
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember // 40 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack // 40 || (Priority +1)
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip // 0 || Lower targets physical defense one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Baby-Doll Eyes // 0 || Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Met at the August Horoscope Giveaway

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tish (Joltik) [F]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 13
……… HP 130//130
……… EXP 13//18
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // King's Rock
………………⋟ Trade evolution for Poliwhirl / Slowpoke. All physical attacks have a 1/10 change to flinch.
……… Ability // Swarm
………………⋟ When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug type attacks do x1.5 damage
……… Moves // (Next is Electroweb @ Lv. 15 )
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fury Cutter // 40 || Damage doubles after each successful Hit, If not used consecutively, or misses, damage resets
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave // 0 || Paralyze opponent
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spider Web // 0 || Opponent cannot escape/switch
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life // 80 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Original Trainer: Kotensay

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Streex (Carvanha) [M]
……… Lvl 5
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 1//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item //
………………
……… Ability // Rough Skin
………………⋟ When a Pokémon with Rough Skin is hit with a move that makes contact, the attacker loses 1/8 of its own maximum HP.
……… Moves // (Next is Focus Energy @ Lv. 8 )
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Jet // 40 || (Priority +1)
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer // 0 || Lower targets physical defense one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang // 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
………………
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Met in January Horoscope

Supplemental Party:

Items in Bag:

Capture Tools: ∞ Pokeball // 1x Hive Ball // 1x Acid Ball
Held Items: 3x Dark Gem
Mega Stones:
Consumables: 1x VS Seeker // 1x Fire Stone
Medicine: ∞ Potion
Berries: 13x Oran Berries // 5x Razz Berries
TRs/TMs/HMs: TR - Solarbeam // TR - Fire Blast
Key Items: Pokedex // Town Map // Running Shoes // Cell Phone // Whip // Kawasaki Motorcycle

Badges:

Kanto: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Post Counters:

[34/3] Pokemon Encounter
[34/15] Trainer Encounter
[3/3] Area Advance
[4/10] Item: Fire Stone
[3/30] Area Item: Hard Stone

Links:

User Image

[Claimed 1x VS Seeker!]
[Claimed 5x Razz Berries!]
[Claimed 1x Fire Stone!]
[Claimed 3x Dark Gem!]
[Claimed Lv. 5 Carvanha!]

Quote:
OOC:

Ryssa Blackblood II

Lady_tea_connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:27 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

"Will you help me become as elegant as you?" Range asked Undine with starry eyes.

The Charmander relaxed and nodded understanding the party would get bigger. If that was true she'd be the first to greet them that's how it should be. She then looked over at Nusku and watched him battle. He always had a certain flair when he was fighting. She nodded again balling her small paws feeling inspired. She took off like a shot looking for the next fight to apologize to her trainer.

"I dunno what you said lil lady but it rang true with Ms. Range. Thank you, Ms. Undine." Conor said getting up and tipping his hat to her happily. "I don't know if I can be too strict. I like the idea of freedom with them. I want her to express what she wants or I can't study it. I'm a researcher by trade and if it comes with a building burning down I'll have to deal with it. So all of this was an act of jealousy hm? I see they're a bit more like people than I was aware, interesting." he knew they had emotions but jealousy wasn't one he assumed was one of them. "After my next battle would you care to trade for that lil monkey you just caught I'll be honest I've got my eye on it." he admitted

"CONOR!"

Conor looked over hearing Range cry out. He held his hat and took off running after her. He paused seeing another pokemon.

"Ah, a bit of variety would be nicer but all right let's fight."
"You'll need a mount right, a horse, cowboy. You fight me! For Conor!"
"My my aren't you riled up, all right let's go then."

Charmander vs Ponyta
HP70
Flame body
Tackle 40
Tailwhip Lower targets physical defense one stage

VS Charmander
HP 70/70

Ponyta uses Tackle
Range HP = 30hp - 4 from burn status = 26hp
Range Scratch: 40 dmg
Ponyta HP = 30

Switch into Tumble
HP 70/70

Storm Drain:

- Spiky Shield: Protects the user, if hit with a physical attack, the attacker takes damage equal to 1/10 of their max HP. If used in succession, however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

Tumble uses Spiky Shield (protected)
Ponyta uses Tackle
Tackle does 0 dmg and Ponyta takes 7dmg
Ponyta HP = 23
Tumble HP = 70/70 is protected from the burn

Ponyta uses tackle
Tumble uses peck

Ponyta is at 0HP
Tumble is at 30HP - 4burned = 26 hp

Conor throws a ball

The ponyta charges range striking her and trampling over her towards Conor, but Range quickly turns around does a wide U-turn to tackle the horse pokemon right in the side. Range felt a pain in her shoulder as it was burned. Conor saw the burn and saw the Ponyta turn to face her. He quickly brought out his ball and returned her and tossed out Tumble.

"Spikey Shield!"

He knew how calculating Tumble was there was no way this Ponyta would outspeed him in this instance. The tackle struck thorns and the Ponyta fell back shaking it off only to stamped into Tumble who caught on fire. Conor called out his next attack.

"Peck!"

Which Tumble did using his thorns to dive-bomb into the Ponyta felling it. Connor reached for his pokeballs tossing it. It was a quick catch and he went over picking up the ball.

"I might have some trouble with this. It seems that Ponyta actually burned them."

He quickly recalled Tumble and kept both pokemon in their pokeballs to protect them from further harm.

"Would it be all right if I backtrack to the center to heal up or did you want to come with me?" Conor asked a little worried over his pokemon.

RNG ROLLS

•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

Adds 1fp point

Active Pokemon
HP 70/70
EXP 1/17 +2 from battle = 3/17
Storm Drain:

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 7
HP 70/70
Exp 5/17 + 2 from batlle = 12/17
Friendship exp 7/10 to next level 0/5 max level
Gender Female

Movement 21/3
Item Hunt 28/
Pokemon Encounter 5/3 encounters remaining

NPC Encounter 13/15
Shard Count 10/50

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:58 am
Lady_tea_connoisseur

User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific item: 6/10 - Antidote
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 7/3 -( -3 for encounter)
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 16/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 6 Exp: 1/16 ( Undine )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 1/16 ( Alchemy )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 14/16 ( Nusku )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 2/15 ( Raijin )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 5 Exp: 1/15 ( Nightshade )
                                                              xxxxHp: 60 Lv: 6 Exp: 2/15 ( Mankey 1 )
                                                              xxxxHp: 50 Lv: 6 Exp: 0/15 ( Mankey 2 )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              Nusku
                                                              Undine
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Company

Outing of Chaos:

Unclaimed items
                                                              -Thunderstone from January 2021 horoscope

Undine looked over her shoulder at Range who was asking if she could be as elegant as her one day, her eyes sparkling as she did so. Undine chuckled a little bit. "Well, I mean I could try, but I think it would be better if I help you become as elegant as you one day." Though she was flattered that Range thought that she was elegant and wanted to learn that for herself, Undine thought that she had her own elegance that could shine so much brighter than her own. Undine was always one to encourage other to be themselves, though if Range wanted to take aftr her a little while until she was able to find her own way that was perfectly fine to. Once more the human tipped his hat to her and thanked her which caused her to raise the ball of her wrist to her mouth and chuckle, her tail twitching with a soft elegance. This human really was a swooner, wasn't he? She told him that he was welcome though it would likely come across to him as a happy chirp. It was about this tim that a fight broke out with a Ponyta and it seemed that a female Nidoran came out too, perhaps drawn by the noise of the other fights. Once more it seemed that Nusku was eager for a good fight and ran to engage. Undine's lips curled back in amusement. "My my... someone is quite the go-getter, aren't they? Try to leave some for the rest of us, Nusku."

"I can understand that, there is a fine line between being a strict trainer and being a tyrant so I can understand you point of view with letting them have their freedom... however we are trainers and are responsible for our pokemon, so let try and at least prevent our little fiery friends from burning buildings down, alright?" Umbra mused at the notion, she was hoping that he wouldn't let his pokemon get that far out of control and she assumed that he meant that as a joke. Still, the thought of Range going on a rampage and burning things to the ground amused her to no end either. Some rustling in the bushes pulled their attentions away from the conversation as a Ponyta and a female Nidoran came into view. Umbra chuckled a bit. "That Ponyta suits you, bonus points if you call them 'Quicksilver.'" And once more before she had a chance to send out anyone else Nusku leapt off her shoulder and into the fray. Umbra gave a playful exasperated sigh. "Looks like the spotlight was stolen again, Undine. Oh well. Careful of those poison barbs, Nusku, keep your distance with ember!"
Nusku nodded and turned his attention to the poisonous pointy rabbit and peppered it with a small, glowing orb, the ember hit its target and Nidoran bristled in annoyance before charging at her opponent, at the last minute she spun around and used her rear paws to swipe sharply at the little fire lizard. Crimson streaks formed a line on the little charmander and he leapt back a bit to get some distance - both from the raking claws and poisonous barbs.
[Nusku used Ember: Nidoran took 40 damage!]
[Nidoran used Scratch: Nusku took 40 damage!]

The two of them eye each other carefully and Nusku started a charge, tricking Nidoran inot doing the same and as she swiped at him with her front claws he dodged to the side and blasted her with an ember, putting the menace down for the count.
[Nusku used ember! Nidoran took 40 damage! Nidoran fainted]
Umbra took the initiative and threw the pokeball, the little blue poisonous rabbit was gobbled up into the red light and the pokeball twitched once... twice then finally a third time before giving a final 'click' Umbra jogged over to pick up her pokeball and admired it for a moment, it looked like she had gotten the final member of her team for now. All there was left to do was train them up some. She looked over at Conner. "You're more than welcome to have one, which one would you like though, the male Mankey or the female one?" She asked. It honestly didn't matter which one he wanted, she still had the other one to help professor Oak with his research. "But sure, I think my pokemon earn themselves a bit of a break too. Lets go!"

Pokemon

Pokemon #1
Vaporeon (Undine)
[ Female ] [ Timid ]
Friendship: [2/10 to next friendship heart]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #2
[ Male ] [ Serious ]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #3
[ Male ] [ Mischievous ]
Friendship: [2/10]
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pikachu ( Raijin )
[ Male ] [ Quirky ]
Friendship:
Next Move: Lv 8 - Double team
Evolves: With Thunderstone
Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing Paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon. If a pokemon with Static is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has an electric type pokemon available to roll an extra die before generating a wild pokemon. If you generate an even number, you will encounter an electric type. If you successfully rolled to encounter an electric type, and there is only one electric type available, you will encounter it. If there is more than one, list them in the order they are given in the wild pokemon list, including repeats of the same pokemon, and roll to see which one you will encounter. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Illuminate or Hustle.
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Thunder Shock: Dmg:40 Effect 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
►Growl: Dmg: 0 Effect: Lower targets physical attack one stage
►Thunder wave: Dmg: 0 Effect: Paralyze opponent
►Quick Attack: Dmg 40: Effect: (Priority +1)
Pokemon #5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nidoran ( Nightshade )
[ Female ] [ Quiet ]
Friendship:
Next Move: Lv 10 - Tail Whip
Item Name: ---
Poison Point: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ PH ]►Growl: Effect: Lower targets physical attack one stage
►Poison Sting: Dmg:15: 7/10 Chance to Poison
►Scratch: Dmg: 40
►Name: Dmg: Effect
Pokemon #6
[ Gender ] [ Nature ]
Friendship:
Ribbons:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ ♥ ] Effect:

Bag

Personal effects

Key / Event

Held & Misc:

Medicine

Berry's

Poka'Ball's

HM's / TM's

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Lady_tea_connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:49 pm
User Image

Conor Davidson

He went to the pokemon center to fully heal up his team. Now he could use the nidoran too! He released all his pokemon so they could all chat with one another before heading out again.

"I'm Range nice to meet you!" She tried to curtsy but ended up falling over on her side. Range stood up dusting off feeling embarrassed.
"Oh my, it's nice to meet you." She bowed her head a bit. "You fought bravely, I would like to have you all for my knights."
"Knights? That sounds cool."
"I can be a knight even though I'm a girl?"
"Oh yes, a strong princess knight just like me."
"Oh wow!"
"I'm Tumble by the way." he did a fabulous bow.
"Oh my so handsome. Nice to meet you." she blushed a bit.
"Well my team is pretty much a bunch of ladies at this point I wouldn't mind a m-" Before he could finish Range ran right up to the Mankey ball and put her hand on it or tried to. "I guess I'll take whichever is in that one." He knew his luck it was the female mankey he knew it.
"Yes, more friends!" Range said holding her hands together. She was glowing from the compliment she got from Undine earlier.
"So Quicksilver, all right I'll call you that if you're okay with it." he gently reached out to pet the small horse.

He paused feeling the heat from the horse. He stomped his front hove at Conor a bit. Conor's other pokemon looked over at Quicksilver and Range went over.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you I'm Range." She smiled up at the Ponyta.
".........." Quicksilver had the thought of stomping on this pipsqueak.
"Hm? What's wrong?" Range asked tilting her head.
"All I care about is going fast. I'm not about to stick around with a big slow group. If you didn't notice I wasn't with a group of ponyta like most of them."
"We can run all day if you want. That'll make me strong and fast! Is that what you'd like?"

"Hm....Yes."
"But what to name this lil cutie?" He went over to the Nidoran and softly pet her on the noggen. She leaned into it blushing happily.
"How about, Poise. For having poise and being a poison type."
"Queen Poise....Yes." she nodded agreeing.

"Okay then," he called back his pokemon accept for Range and Quicksilver. "Now then. Did you want to stay with me or not Quicksilver. I'm not about to force you to stick around."

Quicksilver grunted annoyed and moved closer to him and pressed his nosed to his pokeball and returned to it. Range, then ran up his back and stayed on his shoulder.

"It can't all be easy. He might want legroom or something. I'll have to try to figure out his dreams then."

Range nodded agreeing.

"So which way might we head off from here?" He asked her curiously. "There's so much to fight everywhere. I'm a bit overwhelmed by it." he admitted. "This is very much like being thrown into the frying pan."
RNG ROLLS

•Basic•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon Level 21- 40

Pokemon Level 41 +

•Great•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Ultra•
Pokemon level 1-20

Pokemon level 21-40

Pokemon level 41 +

•Master•

0 Hp counts as 25% Hp.

Adds 1fp point

Active Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HP 70/70
EXP 4/17
Storm Drain:

Nickname Range ((OOB))
Charmander
Lvl 7
HP 70/70
Exp 7/17
Friendship exp 7/10 to next level 0/5 max level
Gender Female

Nidoran Female
Poise

HP 70
Level 7
Nature: Bashful
Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage
Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison
Scratch 40
EXP 1/17

Ponyta
Quicksilver

Lvl 7
Hp 70
Nature Adamant
Flame body The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with a flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 fewer posts to hatch. This ability does not stack with itself or other similar abilities.
Tackle 40
Tailwhip Lower targets physical defense one stage
EXP 1/17

Movement 22/3
Item Hunt 29/
Pokemon Encounter 6/3 encounters remaining
NPC Encounter 14/15
Shard Count 11/50

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff