Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE CORRIDOR OF MADNESS } Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:11 pm
[Area 17 -> Area ?]  
medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm
8 -> 11
3/10

All of the voices were converging on her today: menacing, condescending, mocking, each a different tone and yet each the same. Nora dug her hands into her hair and grit her teeth, trying to think of the meal she would make when she got back. Good lord, she needed comfort food.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:13 pm
[Area 17 -> Area 19]

Somehow she was telling herself that it was so close, soon she would get to the exit. On the other hand, she still questioned herself whether there was an exit or - she was just turning around at the same spot...... When she fell down, Mimsy asked if she was alright, the suddenly fall made her hurt her knee, but she stood up and dusted herself with a smile.

"I am fine! Better than fine!" She said with a cheerful voice, not wanting Mimsy to worry.

Mimsy was there, she was there....must be.  
stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:16 pm
[Area 6 to Area 10]

He kept moving on, the voice still mocking him from the shadows, with each step he got further away, frustrated by his lack of interaction. The image of Tori kept popping up in his head, he was pretty sure it wasn’t her just someone else.

A trick.

He hoped that was all it was.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 pm
11 -> 13
4/10

She longed for something to smack. It probably would have ended badly, but at least for a moment she could vent. Nora spouted intermittent replies at the tireless voices in hopes that a little sass might make them back off, but they only seemed to grow worse--thus she had carried on in miserable silence.

Her hand, tracing the wall ashse moved, found something jutting out of it. She couldn't quite tell was it was, but it felt like an odd rock--though it was gone in a moment. Maybe she was starting to get hallucinations from sensory deprivation . . .

Quote:
artifact claim

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 pm
[Area 17 --> Exit]
9/10

There! She could see light!

The relief she felt was enough to make her knees weak, and she stood there, leaning against the wall for a minute, with mismatched eyes glued on the exit before her. When she thought she could walk without toppling over she pushed away from the wall and moved swiftly into the light.

"Bas, Lushka, I'm coming for you. Sit tight." She'd made it.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:33 pm
[Area 10 to Area 13]

One step in front of the other he kept telling himself as he continued his trek through the maze. It was worse than a cornfield, even then Matt hated those stupid little Halloween things, having to wander around.

“Ouch,” He cried as his foot stubbed something hard in front of him. Likely something alive he thought as he tried to kick it with the side of his foot. Whatever it was it was gone now. At least it didn’t try to chatter with him.  
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Area 1 -> Area 4

"Son of a b***h." He murmured as he stepped into darkness, the door he had walked through shutting behind him. He summoned his weapon to his hand so that he could use Tivadar as a guiding stick of sorts as opposed to going ahead completely blind. Look at you, going forward without a plan of any sort. You're just going to head right on into the darkness and something bad is going to happen to you, Arland. Just like last time.

He froze in place, eyes wide as he glanced around. The voice had been right there, but Tivadar had not brushed against anything, nor could he feel anyone else around. Besides... That voice was one he knew; one that shouldn't be here with him. "It's not the same." He murmured. "I know what kind of monsters I'm facing now..."

Do you, Arland? Or are you still just a fightened little boy?

"******** you." He snapped in return before pressing onward, tapping his way out with the end of his weapon against the ground. As he continued on the voice began to change; no longer his mother, but something strangely garbled and, quite frankly, terrifying. He didn't linger long enough to try and figure out what it was saying, instead pressing quickly on  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:41 pm
13 ->17
5/10

And now to top it all off, there were even older voices joining in. Nora was ready to get the hell out of dodge at this point, cursing and strangely feeling the need to sob. She hadn't cried in months even before the podding, so the foreign feeling became almost as much of a distraction as the chorus itself.

stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:47 pm
[Area 13 to Area 14]

((5/10))

He kept moving stumbling in the darkness, for now the voices seem preoccupied elsewhere leaving him alone in the dark silences.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 pm
[Area 19 -> Area 20]

Light! There was light reached out to her from far. "Z! Mimsy! The light! Exit! We are so near!" The girl jumped up, ran towards the feeble weak light in front of her, it gradually lit her path and she no longer need to rely the wall. Shu was dashing and she believed Mimsy was at her back. "Mimsy, the exit! We made it!" She turned her head around. "......Mimsy?"

There was no Mimsy, just she standing alone in the light of the exit.

"Mimsy......no......I was alone.....like always....yes......I'd better be alone..." The girl lower her head, with the long hair, no one could tell her expression.

[Exit]  
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:52 pm
Area 4 -> Area 8

Finally the strange, garbled growling ceased. It wasn't long, however, before another voice started in on him. This one was just as familiar; a voice that he would have been happy to hear any other time.

I don't know why you spend time with that Sun trainee, Hot Rod. He's a waste of your time and your time is precious. You could be learning things. Besides, how many times did he let you fall...

"******** off. I don't know who you are, or what you are, but honest to god. Stop using her voice." He said loudly, and sternly.

"No, I'm not 'all right'. Someone is using Ceres' voice to try and ******** with my head and she wouldn't say things like..."

Wouldn't I? How do you know what I would and wouldn't say? Maybe we're not that close. Maybe you look up to something that isn't real. Maybe...

"Nope. Nope, nope, nope." He shook his head, plugging his ears with his fingers as he pressed on.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm
17->18->skip to end
6/10

And thankfully, the exit was right before her in a blink. Maybe the maze was kind or maybe (she preferred to think) she had the right intuition. Either way, Nora got the hell out before the maze decided to change its mind, and with it the voices let her be at last.

lizbot rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:04 pm
[ 12 -> 16 ]

"Of course you're blind and blind again, girl. Acting as if you can build a home when you throw your body away on worthless fellows and slatternly girls that you emulate all too eagerly. Home is built from the heart and yours is corrupt, I tried, Lord knows I tried, but you were always willful. Always selfish."

"Lookit you, just taking what the old b***h says. She's dead you ain't, that should make you the winner but you ******** lose time and again. How many spars did you lose and walk off actin like you got better? The only you got better at is losin and know what we hate? ******** losers, that's what."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm
[Area 14 to Area 15]

((6/10))

The darkness was endless as he kept moving, his feet sliding across the ground hoping not to find another object to stumble into.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff