Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Evermore~

Back to Guilds

Got pests? An Itch? Or are you just a creature of the night or day, living among humans, and hiding? ~Medieval!~ 

Tags: Supernatural, Creatures, Medevial, Romance, Hurt and Anguish 

Reply Noble Manors
Lady Delilah's Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 am
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia just watched as she saw her father get angry and surrounding her brother in darkness. Everything was going so crazy and just she didn't know what was happening. The girl turned to see an unconcious Kallian on the floor. Gasping she ran over and poked the body, "K-Kallian?" She meeped out softly. Continuing to poke his face, accidentally poking his ear or nose or something stupid. She frowned when there was no reply. The lights started to flicker as she turned to her brother. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She screamed to him. Tears brimming her eyes.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Amityvillager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 am
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah looked at the whole thing going on with a tired expression. It was like this this all the time in this household.. it was starting to get on her nerves. Delilah watched as her husband scolded their son for being rude to his sister. Normally she would but, he never really listened to her anyway. Well really only when he wanted to. The demoness watched as her son killed Kallian, a small smile on her face. He grew up so well, already killing servants. Reminded her of herself when she was little. Delilah noticed the lights flickering as she turned to see her daughter screaming at her son. Groaning out softly she let her head hit her desk. Another fight between the two? It was probably going to end the same way like they normally do. Which was Celestia beating the crap out of Castiel. Power wise at least.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

Castiel Encante

Castiel looked over at his sister and a crease of confusion appeared between his brows.
"What do you mean, sister?"
He scoffed and kicked the body of kal-something-or-another.
"ITS just a servant!"
Clearly he had forgotten the warning signs of his sisters wrath...

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
killerjr 144
vianno
Queen Anna123
/spoiler]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia growled under her breath as she stalked towards her brother. "ITS?! ITS?! IT HAS A NAME! HIS NAME IS KALLIAN!" She screamed to him. The room getting darker and darker, an angry cloud of shadows surrounding both of them. Her light purple eyes getting brighter. Her pupils turning into slits.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Amityvillager

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 am
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura stepped back as he wanted to watch the fight standing beside Delilah. "I see our children fight a lot." he said as he looked at her messaging her shoulders

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Castiel Encante

Castiel shrank back with wide eyes, actually looking AT the servant-no-at Kallian...He looked very...familiar? Strange. Too bad he was dead. Or...hmm...his sister was very angry..maybe...he focused on the wierd light and imagined the silvery thing...and it came back..Kallian twitched.
"I-Im sorry..."
He said and backed away from His sister, a faint glowing protectively surrounding him. It seems he finally remembered all the times he has gotten beat up by the dark powers his sister possessed.

(((OOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Happy B-day, demon boy!!! (By the way, ima strangle ya for calling my bloody castiel CASTELLA!) Blegh)))

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
killerjr 144
vianno
Queen Anna123
/spoiler]

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia shook her head as he apologized to her, frowning at his little shield. Sighing she waved her hands infront of her. Shattering tthe last bit of light in the room. "YOU SHOULDN'T APOLOGIZE TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COULD'VE HURT?!" She continued to scold him. Letting her shadows wrap around him tightly.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Amityvillager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 am
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura smiles seeing his daughter's power overpower Castiel. "This is wonderful." he said smiling.

((Thank You biggrin ))  

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:05 am
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah turned to see her husband back to standing behind her. Messaging her shoulders again. "Very much so. And it seems your daughter always wins. Sad isn't it though?" She said to him, rubbing her temples as she started to watch them. Not going to stop them yet.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:08 am
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura nods. "I wouldn't find it disappointing but I would find it good and I feel proud that she is so powerful she will make a excellent ruler." he said as he kisses Delilah's cheek. "I was thinking of us taking a little vacation."

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only three...That I hold to Importance...

Kallian twitched, the odd feeling of returning to life that was so familiar to him taking over. He turned on his side and coughed, spasming before blinking blearily. Memories returned and he sighed, This is what you get for hiding his heritage, he thought, frowning.
"C-Celestia?"

...Yet it slips in the cool hands of another.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Castiel Encante

Castiel continued backing away, his light returning and burning away the shadows holding him, before turning and crawling into his mother's lap, a bad habit formed when he used to have nightmares about the darkness. He curled up there.
"I-Im sorry. Are you ....PMSing?"

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
killerjr 144
vianno
Queen Anna123
/spoiler]

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 am
User Image

Celestia Encante

Celestia turned as she heard Kallian say her name. All the shadows dispersed as she ran over to him. "K-Kallian?!" She said to him, a small smile gracing her lips. Celestia started to poke him to make sure that this was actually true.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
Amityvillager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:35 am
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah smiled as he kissed her cheek, soon being sprung on about them taking a vacation. Just as she was about to answer she saw her son climbing onto her lap and clinging onto her. The next question outraged her when he asked his sister if she was on her period. "Castiel! How rude of you to ask that to a girl! Secondly! She is too young!" She scolded her son, grabbing his face gently but still firm enough to where he couldn't look away.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only three...That I hold to Importance...

Kallian sat up and grabbed the offending hand poking him, pulling Celestia into a hug.
"I'm okay"
He pulled back and sighed.
"But there's something you should know...about your father..."
That was all he got out before fainting from stress.

...Yet it slips in the cool hands of another.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki
amityvillager

Noble Manors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items