Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren blushed and covered himself again, keeping himself covered until they were out of the house and the door shut. he locked the door immediately and checked on James before heading back to his shower. he hoped that Amanda would eventually see he really did mean the best for James. he just hoped he was right about James dealing with making changes to the house himself than having them changed for him. it didn't take long to finish, especially with the worry of their returning looming over him. would he spend the rest of his life with James worried they'd burst in at any moment. He didn't-take matters into his own hand very often, but-well, he was a man and men had needs now and then. maybe he'd install a lock on his own door as well. he dressed and head for the living room, wondering where apple was. probably outside or sleeping somewhere  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image James slept for four hours, barely moving. He was just sleeping the stress away until something kept bothering his nose, it was just there, bothering him until the brown eyes finally opened. Fur. Why was there fur? With a tired blink he lifted his head, blanket hanging onto his hair before he tense. A cat, in his bed. Why was there a cat in his bed? Fear and annoyance flickered through his gut and he eagerly welcomed them, they were different from fearing for his life. But what did he do? It was just sleeping there, contently, not moving. "Aomine." he called weakly before moving to shove the cat off, pushing her a good distance away before stopping. He couldn't push her off the bed. "Aomine."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageApple was rudely woken by a hand pushing her away while a voice called from above. she opened her eyes and looked at the new one curiously. she stood up and stretched, yawning as she leaned back. the tiny cat straightened and moved to New One, bumping his hand with her head, asking for scratches.

Darin was reading in the front room when he heard James. he quickly stood and head back, looking into the bedroom and smiling, "hey, good morning. you look like you slept well." Apple was on the bed, trying to get James to pet her, and Daren quickly walked over to pick her up. "Was wondering where she went, i think your mom might have slipped her into bed with you." he pet Apple once before putting her down, "what do you need? can i get you something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image A shudder ran through Timothy, starting where the cat purred and rubbed against his palm. "No. No get away." he said, scooting away from her onto the opposite side of the mattress and covering himself in the blanket, watching the furry beast. "A cat free zone." he murmured. "No, yes, you own a cat?" he asked. "Of course you do, you mentioned it. Slept fine." he said quietly, watching Aomine pick it up. "Don't like cats. It attacked me when I was little." and continued to eye the cat cautiously.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageApple looked at the humans idignantly for being treated so cruely and left, heading for her food bowl. let them do what they liked, she was a cat and therefore above it.

Daren sat down on the edge of the bed, nodding a little, "i can understand that it would cause you to have a problem with them. Apple's a good girl, though. she's yet to scratch anyone, even when playing around. she's gentle as a butterfly, but that's my own opinion. Just give her a little bit of a chance, if you think you can. she won't hurt you, James." he slowly moved his hand forward, keeping it low so it wouldn't look like a coming blow, and let it rest of James' hand, "i'm glad you slept well. your mothers stopped by and brought dinner since something came up with work. would you like to eat now or wait a little bit until you wake up fully?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image "They came to visit?" His cautious turned to that of a kicked puppy. "Wh-Why didn't you wake me up when they came to visit? Did Mother start to argue? I'm sorry if she did. What about Mom? Why didn't mom wake me up?" he murmured sadly, moving his hand to hold the tan one. "Why didn't they?" and pulled the blankets tighter around himself.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image"They wanted you to rest," he said quickly, not wanting James to think his mothers had not wanted to see him and therefore not woken him. "i think your mom tried to wake you when she left Apple, but you were so tired you needed your sleep." he gave the hand a small squeeze, "they'll come back over, though, and they said they brought your favorite dish for dinner. we can eat it as soon as you're hungry." Daren looked James over and noted he did seem to have a lot better color now than he did before. the rest had done him good. "but before that, do you want a tour of your new home? this room will be yours from now on. sorry about the mess, i'll clean it out later. if there is anything you want to change, let me know. we can paint it a new color, or get you a different bed, anything at all. there's a desk in the corner with some stuff on it and a nice chair to go with it too. when i clear it off, you can use that for work and anything else you need, ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image "I don't know why she'd leave that thing with me. I don't like cats." and nodded. They said they would visit, he hoped they kept their word. He hoped they visited tomorrow. "They brought lobster pasta?" he questioned, unable to hide the smallest of smiles. Mom hated lobster. But at the mention of the tour he finally looked around his room, noticing it was no doubt used for storage. "I like my room the way it is." he said with a smile. "I don't mind it." and nodded softly, but still smiling. "I'd like a tour, yes please."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image"Alrighty, then. a tour it is." he pulled the wheel chair closer and grabbed a spare blanket from the closet, which was spread out over the chair. James was lifted and placed down into the chair before Daren tucked the blankets around him to keep the man warm. "Alright, so this is the spare bedroom that'll be yours from now on." he pushed James out into the hallway and opened his own door so the other could see inside, "this is my bedroom. i keep the door part way open at least all the time so come get me if you need anything. this is the hall closet, has the linens and things, your bathroom and my office." he opened the doors to each one to show James inside, though he had to pull out a key to unlock the door of his office. "there's some case stuff in there so i have to keep it locked. to the kitchen-" she showed James around the flat and made sure the man understood where everything was, not that it was hard, before finally stopping in the living room where Apple was sleeping in a patch of sunlight. "that's it, i guess. well, except my workout room downstairs, but you probably won't be up to going there for a while." especially since it was laughingly called his 'dungeon' by Anna and Tarte. He'd be the first to admit that it gave off the vibe of one, it was dark and simple concrete walls with the random column to support the building on top of it, but he liked that environment when he was working out. it was cool and quiet and he was left alone when he was down there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image Timothy complained a small bit before closing his mouth at being helped into the wheelchair. If Daren wanted to do it he could, it was just, he sort of wanted to try to do it himself. But soon he was being rolled around, a cozy blanket tucked around his being like he was a burrito. It was warm but he adjusted it somewhat and continued to look around, Aomine's room being the first to be shown. It was definitely a normal room, nothing really seemed to bother him or seem out of place. He was rolled out, analyzing the hall closet with a deep scrutiny for anything that might be hidden. The bathroom and the office were no different and just as harmless. It made him uncomfortable, nothing could be this harmless, everyone had something hidden somewhere.

the kitchen was a more comforting place in the sense he could cook, but his eyes spotted the empty grocery bags and his nerves started to twist, but Aomine was kind enough to continue showing him around and pointing out things. Spotting Apple asleep in the sun made Timothy consider running her over for a moment, but just for a moment. He wouldn't really do that, he was against animal cruelty. "I'd be surprised if you didn't own a workout room." and rolled closer to the window, avoiding Apple. "Ah! That's my old apartment!" he exclaimed, pointing across the street to the equally tall building. "My apartment is in there. Well... Andrew is a co-signer..." and looked away.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren looked across the way and frowned, not liking a reminder would be right there for James at all times. "the other side, however," he moved James to a new window, "has an amazing view of the park." he opened the curtains to show the man, hoping it would help him think of pleasant things rather than Givens. "Oh, i should show you..." he frowned as he glanced around the room. he had weapons stashed in various hiding places, the question was did he show James where they were or not. "Well, you know i'm a policeman, so i'm armed most of the time. when i'm not armed, i like to keep something nearby, just in case. it's paranoia, but i don't feel comfortable unless i know i can defend myself. I'll show you where they are, but i need you to swear to me that you won't ever touch them unless you are in danger and need to defend yourself. ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image "The other side...?" he asked as he was carted over, looking at the park, and it was indeed lovely. Despite the chilling weather it just spoke of fall foliage, and it was beautiful. "Show me what?" he murmured softly, turning to give Aomine his undivided attention. The brown eyes didn't waver or look back at the park. He felt confident and safe enough right now, but also because Andrew never let him look anywhere aside from him when talking. Weapons? Weapons were in the house? But Timothy had looked everywhere so carefully! "Yes sir." he said with a nod, now worried and nervous about these weapons. Would they ever be used on him? He could use them when he was in danger, but still... weapons he couldn't find...  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren saw the fear and James' eyes and knelt beside him, "I don't want to freighten you, James. i want you to know where they are so you feel safe, but also so that you will know they are there. knowlege is power, James. if you know where they are then you have that power over others who do not know. i also am showing you so that i shall not be holding that power either." he smiled and patted James' hand, "now, there are two guns in here and three knives." he got up to show James where they all were, under the couch, the tables and even within a hidden pocket of the couch's cushion. "the kitchen doesn't have any since there are knives there already, but the bedrooms each have a knife hidden in the mattress within a pocket similar to this one at the head of the bed. the closet has a hidden panel," he pushed James to the hall and opened the panel, making sure James could see how to do it. "inside there should be a handgun, two knifes as well as emergency survival kit. that'll have everything you need to last for several days. money, food, snacks, clothes, but it's light. you could easily carry it for a while and not get tired." he showed James where the mattress pocket was and then where the rest of his weapons were hidden and then moved him back to the living room near the park window. "do you know how to use a gun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image "Y-You're..." but he couldn't say it. What if he offended him? Timothy couldn't speak his mind. Biting his tongue he nodded at Aomine's words. If it was to protect Timothy himself and not harm him, okay then. "All right." he murmured, wheeling himself around as Daren showed him where all the weapons were. Two guns three knives in the living room, kitchen had an unknown amount of knives, bedroom had one knife, hidden panel in closet, two knives, handgun, emergency survival kit. Totaling three guns and seven known knives. "I, I don't know how to use guns." he murmured. "I wasn't taught much."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren nodded, "that's fine. most people don't know much about them." he took out one of the hidden guns and the two cartridges that were hidden with it. he gave a very basic instruction on how to use it, showing the safety and the various little things that were useful to beginners. "maybe when you feel better we will go out to a range to practice aim, but for now just look directly at your target, point the gun at what you are looking at like this," he lifted the disarmed gun to let JAmes see how to brace himself, "and pull the trigger. do you want to hold it and see how much your remember? it's ok if you don't remember much, i can show you again if you want me to." he placed the gun flat on his hand and held it out to James as an offering.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games