Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 am
Katherine looked at Dark."You...don't wanna be evil, do you? You've been labeled as evil but really, you've been nothing but nice to me." She looked at the melted bars."You wanna help me." She sat next to Dark."You're a sad person, Mr. Demon. You wanna be happy so you don't want Darien to be happy. But if you let Darien be happy, then you can be happy too." Katherine held Dark's hand and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am
Dark eyebrows rose at her statement...he didn't mind being 'evil'...he supposed he wanted to help Katherine, but that didn't mean his life was bad. The demon was rather content in Darien for now....he needed more power before he could get his own. He glanced down at his hand and chuckled, his amused gaze flicking to Katherine. "I do not hate the idea of 'helping' people...but I take satisfaction in killing." he said and gave her hand a little kiss. " I may harass Darien but he can be happy if he wants; no matter what I do, it is his choice." the demon sighed and studied her a moment. "I am not that sad, I am living my life on Earth through Darien until I can get my own." he nodded. Dark had been on Earth many times...he had been real evil when he was a new demon. Demons were more common on Earth back then...he kept being sent back to hell by those humans before he could finish the needs to get his own body. Now was his chance...humans don't believe in demons any longer and they wouldn't know how to send him back. "I will do want I want as I please...who cares if my meat sack is happy." he sighed.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm
Katherine scrunched up her nose."I guess even a demon can't see what I do." She looked at him."You may not realize you're sad, but you are. And you lie to yourself. It's upsetting to me that you don't realize it." Katherine put her hand on his head."You lost someone you loved once. You really loved her and she betrayed you. Didn't she?" Katherine was good at mind games, even if she had to make up lies to get the answer she wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm
Dark blinked at her a moment, his eyes soon narrowing. "you really are perfect Katherine..." he sighed darkly and studied her. He scowled and brought his hand to her face, the demon soon brushing his fingers through her hair. "I will tell you a story..." he sighed more tiredly this time, "seeing as you are craving knowledge...I will tell you how I became a demon." he frowned, Katherine wasn't exactly off. "A long LONG time ago, when there was no electricity, no flying planes of any sort...you know, when people road around on horses and carriages..." he nodded simply as he told the story. "I killed my father...he would abuse my mother and I...mutilate our animals and such." he scowled at the memory, "My mother could not stick up for herself, when I killed my father, she was devastated...I had to leave, so in a way...I did lose someone I loved. " he frowned to her, the man soon wrapping his arms around her waist before he leaned his weight on her, a yawn escaping him. "I soon became a serial killer...killing all men who were like or reminded me of my father." he sighed and closed his eyes...the demon becoming tired. "When I returned to my mother I was quite delusional...I hoped she would have come around by then...I told her of all the things I had done." he scowled...it had been a mistake, but it was in the past. "She killed me and when I woke I was in a horrid place, my delusion much worse than before." he huffed and shrugged. He soon snorted in amusement, "I was so young...I killed so many." he began to laugh a bit more, "I still enjoy killing...though I am more open to the possibilities..." he soon chuckled, woman where just as bad as men...no matter what society thought...they were equal. "Is that what you wanted to know Kitty?" he asked with a smirk, his finger trailing softly up and down her stomach.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:34 pm
"I guess we aren't so different." She laughed and smiled at him."You watched me through Darien's eyes as I killed my father. My mother went crazy in the moment. Then again, my mother has always been reliant on father. Must be women like her who make the world what it is today." Katherine's eyes looked like cats eyes and narrowed down."And women like me who kill them." She laughed."True I do love mother but that's a convienience to me! Little to Darien's knowledge I'm not some yellow belly kitten who can't fight for herself. He's seen me in action. I'm broken in the head, not too different from my sister. I am preeeetty sure I was called bipolar and psychotic. That reminds me, I forgot to take my pills these last three days. Maybe that's the cause of my behavior." She looked cute and stared into Dark's eyes."Think I should take them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 pm
The demon glanced up at her from where he was leaning on her, his eyes narrowing slightly as he studied her cute face. He soon smirked, "It depends..." he purred, the shadows in the room quivering slightly. "I do not think you are broken dear Katherine." he said to her before giving her nose a poke as he sat up. "If you wish to meet Darien's expectations...and his delusion of you being fragile and in need of saving...then go ahead and take those bad boys." he said to her with an eyebrow raise, a bit of amusement in his eyes. "but...I believe I have more to offer you." he said with a smirk, mischief appearing in his eyes as he gazed at her. "do as you wish pretty kitty." he purred.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm
Katherine got up."I like Darien, so I won't hurt him." She got her medicine and took it, getting dizzy right away and fainting.

Juliette helped Johnathan to the main room and sat him down on the couch."Do you need anything honey?" She asked him.

"Get me Katherine." He said gravely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 pm
Dark scowled at her choice, the demon quite disappointed. "I see..." he sighed and shook his head, the dark fellow studying her. If it hadn't been for his deal with Darien, he probably would have killed her then and there. He frowned and went to the window, "why are you letting me stay so long in your body Darien...?" he mumbled darkly. "are you giving up?" he sighed and shook his head. Dark didn't want Darien's body...it was good looking enough but he wasn't into the whole blond hair, blue eye thing... Dark grumbled and glanced back to Katherine, a scowl on his face, "I hope you get recruited as a demon as well..." he hissed rather bitterly...the first few hundred years were unbearable...even worse, you could not end your life.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm
Katherine laid on the ground, unconscious from taking the medicine again.

Juliette went to Katherine's room."Oh um, Johnathan needs Katherine so, I'm going to take her, okay?" She asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 am
Dark let in a long breath before turning to look at Katherine's mother, his eyes changing from milky black to Darien's alluring blue eyes. His gaze narrowed at the woman, "You are truly delusional." he sighed and studied her...and sadly immortal. He wouldnt have even been able to know what to do back then if his mother had been immortal...but the demon was more skilled now...and wrathful. Dark shot to her, the demon tackling her as his hands went to her neck, "Women like you should just die!" he hissed and glared down at her. He soon kneed her in the gut and grabbed her arm. The man wrenched her arm behind her back with a crack before grabbing the other one...then her legs. The demon used dark magic as a rope and hog tied her, the man soon gazing at her. "Now...how about you tell me why Johnathan wants Katherine?" he asked with a glare.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 pm
Juliette smiled."Oh, he didn't say, but I imagine it'd be for research of her skills, she's better at changing and faster too. So Johnathan wants to study her." She giggled and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:23 pm
yoohoofairy

Just a reminder ^^  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:38 pm
(( DX I knows... I am having one of my stupid moments...I will try to post when my head isn't derp))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm
((I am sooooooooo sorry for not posting for so long. My parents took away my electronics so I could study for AP tests and finals. Then they insisted that I finish driver's ed on their laptop, with them in the room, before they give me any electronic power. So I had no time to give you a heads-up or anything, I am truly sorry.))  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:15 pm
(( no worries, I figured it was school related (hoped, don't get hurt guys XD ) I need a sec to get my brain straight anyways, I don't wanna give you guys craptastic unrealistic character traits. )  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff