Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:23 am
Tsuliria crossed her arms as Jazz walked forward before Alexander followed.
Her eyes cast on the small boy before she looked over at Reaper who was looking at Virel.
"I thought as much. She brought some playthings. Good thing I brought some of my own."
Tsuliria took a few steps forward until she was next to Reaper.
"Did you just refer to us as playthings?"
"Don't forget to go wild everyone!"
"....just once I would like a straight answer."
Tsuliria walked forward before glancing back at the others.
"You heard Reaper, your only orders are to go wild and protect one another. Don't hold back."

Tsuliria walked forward crossing her arms as her eyes let off a red glow, a dark aura started forming around her body as she stopped next to Jazz and Alexander.
"If you want a brawl then you've got one," Tsuliria said rotating her shoulder.
A chain fell out of her sleeve and wrapped around her hand.
She slammed it against her other hand her eyes narrowing at Virel.
"I doubt you're going to move out of the way so why don't we skip the talking."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan crossed his arms smiling as Tsuliria walked forward, he looked over at Kina as Pet bit her finger.
He flinched seeing it but Kina only smiled as purple butterflies floated around her body.
Pet turned forward again and stuck her book in her pocket, she closed her eyes as a red glow enveloped her body.
Pet grew taller until she stood around Kalan's height before a pair of black bony demonic wings poked out of her back.
Her claws grew longer as she flexed her hand, she opened her eyes as they formed into slits. Her dress fluttered as black markings appeared along the fabric.
Pet's hair grew down past her back before she looked at her clawed hands to see the symbol on her book form in the palm of her hands.

Pet looked at Kina who blinked looking up at her, Pet turned towards Kina and lowered her head.
"Arch demon form established, orders Master."
Kina pointed in the direction of Jazz and Tsuliria.
"Follow the orders given by Liria until I give further ones."
Pet nodded and stood next to Kina her arms crossed watching the others.

Kalan looked back at Mirela and Inae before grinning.
"I'll be careful," he said nodding. "Use the power of sibling affection to break through the enemy."
Kalan turned and looked at Kina as a butterfly landed on her shoulder, she glanced over at Kalan and smiled.
Kalan turned his attention forward as a white aura started hovering around his body.
Seeing the other eyes next to Virel his eyebrow arched before he tapped a sword on his shoulder a grin on his face.
"The bond between siblings...I knew it was too strong to be forsaken."
Kalan's aura started to grow larger as his smile widened.

Reaper looked back at Mirela before pointing at Love.
"You wield the power of Love Mirela, so you have nothing to be afraid of. Use that Love to break open the hearts of the enemy."
Reaper turned forward again but turned back around and spoke once again.
"I meant that literally actually break open their hearts and kill them. Anyway have fun!"
Reaper turned forward again as he crossed his arms and looked up at the Altar
"Karma...she'll pay for this...that's a promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Inae simply snarled a bit when Jazz spoke to her and opened her mouth to snap back, however stopped once her emerald eyes rested upon Virel. She remained quiet, not quite enjoying how Reaper referred to the 'team' as playthings. Her ears perked up as she heard Kalan talk and rolled her eyes a bit, deciding not to say anything to him about it.

Instead, Inae kept her attention on Virel and stood her ground.

"Tarot VIII - Strength."

The summon rose up from the ground once more, causing Inae to wince and bite down onto her lip, some of the pain she had kept down resurfacing. Within a few moments Strength's wispy form stood at Inae's side, only to take on the physical appearance after the tarot card was slipped into its hand.

Strength glanced down at Inae, which caused her normal stoic-like expression to change into one of slight sympathy.

"What is the reason you summon me?"

"To protect myself and my comrades, and to assist in slaying our enemies. This world is doomed if we should fail."

Strength glanced away from Inae and closed her eyes, raising her arm to hold up her rapier. "M'lady... I do not condone this. However this is your wish and your reasons are noble." Opening her eyes, Strength stared ahead toward the enemy, waiting for Inae's command.

Inae gave a small nod, confused as to why Strength had acted so strangely. 'It isn't the first time my summons have acted this way...' She thought back to The Lovers during her fight with Mirela. 'I should be more careful...'

--------------------

Mirela cringed a bit at Reaper's words but shook her head, telling herself that she just had to ignore them. She remained quiet for a few moments and took a deep breath, trying her best to remain calm. Mirela tightened her grip on Love's bow, narrowing her eyes at Virel.

"It would be wise to move," She hesitated a moment before continuing to speak. "All we want is Judgment, but if you continue to stand in our way we won't hesitate to take you down."

Glancing over at Kalan, she gave a small smile. "Isn't that right, Kalan?" She looked him over for a few moments, happy that she would be able to fight by his side. Without waiting for an answer, Mirela turned her attention back towards Virel and shook her head, her smile quickly fading.

"So... Move out of our way."

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 am
"I pray that you die by our blades, may you never feel the cold sting of Mistress Judgment's wrath."

Virel extended his arm, a black light forming in a ring around his hand before a blade, white as snow with golden designs running up the blade. Virel gripped the blade, raising it to the skies before giving the signal to attack, the other three elites dashing forward. Virel dashed forward his blade swinging down only to collide with a blade of light, a wicked smile on Jazz' face as he stared into the beasts dark eyes.

"Foolish mortal..You know not what you deal with, feel the eternal sting of Excalibur!"

"Please, like you could hit me with that sad excuse of a sword."

The two slid back as they pushed off of each others blades. Jazz' grin grew larger as he released the hold on his heart, his inner darkness now flowing to the surface.

"Might as well not hold back anymore eh? Let's start this party started, shall we Liria?"

The two dashed at each other, their swords colliding once again before a flurry of attacks flew between the two, their sword movements almost invisible to the eye. Sparks flew as the blades collided with each other at high speed, Jazz' jacket dancing behind him as they created a vacuum between their blades. Jazz' eyes exploded with light before he pulled another sword, slamming them both into the silver blade, sparks of light firing off.

"Tsuliria!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems We get to have some fun! Let's go Masamune!!"

As a slim diminished elite flew forward, a massive blade shot behind him, his hand tightly gripping the hilt before swinging the blade towards the oblivious Yama. Before the blade could connect, a small silver blade collided with the nodachi, a red aura seeping from it's being.

"It seems that I'm once again stuck with dog duty. Such an ugly beast doesn't deserve such a finely crafted sword, I'll take deep pleasure in ripping it from your arm."

Alexander jumped, his feet connecting with the blade, slamming it into the ground. He gave a small smile as he flourished his baton, the blade reflecting his image as he held it prepared to strike in front of his face. With a small smirk, he lifted his left hand, his middle finger protruding from his fist as his childishness began to show before he dashed up the blade, his baton aimed at the diminished's face.

"Be a good dog and be productive will you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I, Armus, of the Elites will not lose to such a weak opponent, come now Murasama."

The largest of the Diminished jumped high into the air, his wings catching the wind as a large sword shot from his chest, it's ornate design flashing before he gripped it. With a slight bow, he brandished the large weapon and began a dive at the two sisters, Mirela and Inae, his wings folding behind him as he began to take on speed.

"Feel the mighty power of the Winds and the Earth!"

A maniacal laughter filled the air as the last Elite emerged from the shadows. This was the smallest of the Elites and was the most different than any other, this diminished had no wings, the very distinct feature that all diminished possessed. Despite it's small frame, it's skin was very much normal, the most human of all of the diminished except for two things. Adorning it's chest rested a small mirror that glinted and gleamed in the light, and second, it possessed no face, only a mouth lined with jagged, spike like, teeth.

"Pleasure to meet you, I am the elite known as Strato, oh how I'll enjoy tearing you limb from limb."

Strato walked slightly hunched towards Kalan and Kina. A large smile came over his 'face' as his long spiked tongue hung out slightly. Without warning a bright flashed came from his mirror taking in the image of Kina and Kalan. Within seconds, Strato began to change, taking on the form of Kina all except his eerie mouth.

"Much much better!! Ahahaha!!"

Lifting both of his hands, straw shot out of his palms rapidly, each as sharp as daggers, and each headed for Kalan and his sister.

Over the commotion of the battle that had begun, a dark figure dashed down the Altar, a small grin adorning their face. Judgment emerged from the shadows, slamming into Reaper before rocketing into the air, doubling back towards the top of the tower. As she slammed her brother into the ground, a clap rang out, the judgment planted atop Reaper morphing into a black cross, the real Judgment still perched atop her throne.

"How nice of you to join me dear brother, I must say, you play dead quite well, let us see your encore shall we?"

Judgment stood from her throne, facing her brother, a small, eerie smile on her face as dark lightning struck the black throne, illuminating the skies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 am
Tsuliria remained still as the two's swords clashed, she leaned away avoiding the sparks before the two slid back.
"Party?" Tsuliria questioned rubbing her arm.

She put her hand under her chin trying to understand what he meant before she heard her name.
She looked up at them and flexed her hand causing a chain to come out of her left sleeve before she sprinted forward.
She extended her hand with the chain around it causing it to unwrap.
Two chains flew at Virel as two blades flew up them attaching to the top of the chains.

She aimed one of the blades at Virel's chest and sent the other one towards his skull.
Drawing out one more chain from her other sleeve she hurled two of them towards Virel's leg trying to grip it with the chains.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan looked at Kina when Strato walked up to them, seeing her eyes narrow at Strato he turned back to see him change into Kina.
"Kina...he...he's you."
Kina held her hand out summoning her butterflies to her hand before nodding.
When the straw flew at them Kalan jumped out of the way as a wall of faces rose up in front of Kina blocking the straw.
Kina looked over at Pet as she made a motion with her hand causing the wall to fade into the ground.
"No one will harm master," Pet said looking at Strato.

Kalan looked over at Kina then back at Strato before crossing his arms.
"I-I don't think I can fight him Kina...I can't attack you."
Kina walked over to Kalan and placed a hand on his shoulder, she pointed at Strato.
"Kalan," Kina began. "If that's how you perceive me then we have a few things to talk about."
Kalan looked back at Strato his eyes resting on his mouth before turning back to Kina.
"You're right," he said holding up a finger. "He has something you don't have."
"Yes if you get confused look at his mouth," Kina said nodding.
"....yeah let's go with mouth."
Kina started to question what he meant when Kalan twirled his straw swords in his hands.
He sprinted towards Strato and letting out a loud yell brought both blades horizontally towards Strato's chest.

Kina summoned eight butterflies and threw them towards Strato in two groups of four on each side.
She brought her hands together slamming the two groups towards Strato from both sides.
Pet held her arms out causing two pentagrams to appear beside her. They sent out two spiraling torrents of hellfire that shot into the air before falling down towards Strato.

Reaper stood up and brushed off his front before looking at Judgment.
He chuckled before holding his hand out, a dark aura circled around it before Wrath appeared.
He slammed the large sword on his shoulder as his eyes narrowed.
"Encore? The show's not over yet sister. There's still the part where I use your skull as my new lantern."
Reaper slammed Wrath onto the ground causing hundreds medium sized hellfire pillars to fly towards Judgment.
Reaper rode on top of one as he took Wrath into both hands and brought it back.
He brought it forward towards Judgment aiming for her neck.
"Suffer Judgment."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm
"I warned you." Shaking her head, Mirela hurried out of the way, narrowing her eyes as Strength and Inae moved out of the way as well. Sliding her bow across Love's strings, Mirela began to play a very fast-paced and upbeat melody. A large area below Armus began to fill with the green energy as Mirela played. Shortly after, multiple, large vines made of the same energy shot up from the ground and began to wind up into the sky, aiming to wrap around Armus and slam him into the ground, trying her best to ignore the rest of the fights around her.

"Strength, take him down."

Strength gave a small nod and returned Armus's bow before dashing forward and jumping up once he was closer to the ground. With her free hand, Strength took hold of one of Armus's wings and gripped it tightly before twisting her body around and moving above him, kicking his stomach and rebounding off, knocking herself out of the way of Mirela's attack.

As she descended toward the ground, Strength turned her body to fall head-first, taking her rapier and holding it above her head.

Her rapier slid into the ground which caused Strength to tighten her grip on the hilt. Turning her body, she brought her legs down and released her hold on the hilt before returning to an upright position. With her back turned to the rapier, she turned her head to the right to glance over her shoulder before speaking a single word, her hair gently blowing in the wind.

"Perish."

Closing her eyes, Strength turned to face her rapier as well as Mirela and Inae before reaching out and taking hold of the hilt, pulling her rapier out of the ground and opening her eyes, slashing it in front of her and holding it out to her right.

Inae smiled lightly as she watched Strength, chuckling a bit. "A bit unexpected, but I'm not complaining."

Mirela continued playing, not letting Strength's actions distract her from her own attack. Bringing the melody into a crescendo, she sent the vines a small ways above Armus before slowing down the tempo, causing the vines to bend inward and fall down above him.

As the melody neared its end, Mirela took a deep breath and watched as the vines continued to fall around Armus, silently praying that the fight wouldn't last long and that they could continue on toward Judgment.

Glancing over toward Kalan and Kina, Mirela's eyes softened. 'Everyone... Please be safe...' Turning her attention back to her own fight, Mirela went back to watching her attack unfold.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 pm
Virel's eyes narrowed as a small smile came over him, his eyes meeting Jazz' as the chains flew at him.

"You are indeed a fine swordsman, it's a shame that I have to kill you."

Jazz returned the smile as a thin red line formed on his cheek, a drop of blood running down his cheek. Virel quickly leaned to the side, the chain flying past his head before slamming into the altar behind him. As the next three approached, he brandished his massive claws, swinging them at Jazz, causing him to jump back. Virel quickly flew up out of the way of the other chains, swinging his blade as a large crescent beam flew from the blade crashing into Jazz.

As the smoke cleared, two glowing eyes stared up at Virel, one black one white.

"It's a shame you're not as good, that cut to your arm has all but won this for us."

Virel's eyes widened as he looked to his arm, blood slowly trickling down it. As he gripped the wound he looked back down, Jazz now flying at him, his swords crossed in front of him.

"If you get out of hand, Birth has orders to kill me got it?"

"As if I'd pass up this massacre, the death of a deity? Too fun."

A laugh filled the air as a black streak shot into the sky, towers of stone quickly following, pulverizing the vines that Mirela had put so much work into. Armus spun, wind blowing off of his wings as he stared down at Strength.

"It's far too obvious who the real warrior is here, Come, let me test your mettle. Murasama!"

Swinging his massive blade, wind shot from the blade, slicing through the towers of stone. As the wind collided with the ground, a large tornado of rubble erupted, spinning and throwing boulders towards the group.

"Only harmony between the earth and heavens can create such a destructive power! This is the power of Murasama!"

Strato let out a maniacal fit of laughter as he threw his hands into the air, a flurry of straw blowing up and circling him, the sharp bits colliding with the butterflies on each side, ripping them to shreds. As Kalan's swords slammed into the straw barrier, straw flew into the air before spinning, their tips glinting as they sharpened and flew back down towards Kalan. A last laugh echoed as Strato brought both hands up above his head, joining them, his palms aimed at the sky towards the hell fire.

"Let's see you burn through this!! Ahahaha!!"

Straw shot from his sleeves, hundreds of pieces flying straight up, packing together to form one giant spike. As the hell fire collided, the spike set itself ablaze, straw quickly replacing the charred pieces, fortifying the spike as the fire burned itself out. Strato pulled his hands apart, ripping the spike asunder, hundreds of pieces of straw adding to the already deadly torrent that protected him.

"Cocky as ever brother. That will be the death of you. It seems I must put you back in your place."

Judgment raised her hand, six keystones appearing in front her in a arch, each resembling a black cross. Her eye flashed before the stones each fired a massive black beam, dismissing the hell fire as Reaper swung Wrath, it's black blade inches from her neck. She flashed a look at Reaper as the blade stopped, a single finger holding the blade back.

"Foolish brother, using my own forged weapons against me, have all of these years among the mortals made you weak?"

Gripping Wrath's blade, Judgment sent Reaper flying, the keystones morphing, taking on her form before all six jumped, a small sigh leaving the real Judgment. As the six surrounded Reaper, each held up a hand, a black cross forming in their hands before black beams flew from each palm. Screams echoed from the dark light as they fired.

"I judge all and all will be judged. Dearest of brothers, what judgment do you deserve I wonder?"

Judgment lifted her hand to the sky, a seventh beam, much much larger than the others fired, it's black light visible from heavens themselves.

"Death!!"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Tsuliria's withdrew her chain as she watched Jazz and Virel continue, she extended her hand before an explosion of chains flew from her sleeve.
Hundreds of chains flew in the air before swirling into each other as Tsuliria moved her foot back.
She spun her body once before hurling the the chains towards Virel, she split the chains into two groups of one hundred to avoid hitting Jazz.

"I don't know if you need it Jazz but my chains should be able to take your light now!" Tsuliria yelled holding her ground as the chains continued.
The faces of the chains revealed themselves as they wailed upon nearing Virel looking to slam into him.
"Envy, move."

The seven blades burst from her and flew high into the air before forming into a ring of seven swords before flying towards Virel from the sky rotating as it neared him.
The blades unleashed a dark glow as they formed a giant drill of darkness as Tsuliria pushed forcing her chains to burst forward even faster.

Kalan quickly stumbled back as the straw fell towards him, he quickly jumped back as the rest fell before letting out a small sigh.
"I...don't think attacking him separately is working."
Kina nodded in agreement before Pet looked over at Kalan as he slammed his two swords together forming one large one.
"Kalan..." Pet said looking back at his face. "Can't you control straw?"
"Well yeah...but I don't see how that...oh right."

Kalan turned back to Strato as the straw fell towards them, he held his hands up and let out a loud yell as the straw stopped in mid air.
Kalan smiled and closed his hands forcing all the straw to change into small orbs of white light.
Lowering his right arm he took the light into his body causing a white glow to circle around him.
"Let's attack him together!" Kalan yelled.

Pet and Kina nodded in agreement, Kina closed her eyes as a purple glow circled her.
A pair of butterfly wings burst from her back with a black and purple design on the wings with large red circles in the middle of the wings.
Pet held her arm out to the side before speaking.
"Asmodeus' temptation, Levithan's roar, along with Beezlebub and Baal! Lend me your power!"
Four orbs exploded from Pet's body before forming into one small multicolored orb.
Pet threw the orb forward as Kina built up power, Kalan held his hand out.
"Justice and Love buy time!"
Two clones of Kalan appeared, Justice in complete white and Love in pink.
Both dashed forward towards Strato with a bright gleam in their eyes.
Justice kicked Strato in the stomach as Love spun around Justice only to kick Strato in the chin sending him tumbling back. Love pushed off Strato and flipped through the air.
Justice ran under Love and punched Strato as Love landed before jumping over Justice and kicking Strato in the face.
Justice grabbed Love's hand as he flew through the air before hurling him back at Strato before Love kicked Strato in the chest jumping off afterward.

Turning his body upside down Love fired a giant pink beam as Justice fired a giant white beam the two colliding into one before it slammed into Strato.

Kina eyes let off a purple glow before butterflies flew out from her body and started gathering the air above them.
Pet took hold of her wrist to control the orb as the air above them began to be filled by thousands of butterflies.
Eventually the butterflies covered the air around Strato and the three.
Kina made a motion with her hand and the butterflies all descended on Strato slamming into him.
The butterflies formed into a giant whirlwind of violet as they cut Strato keeping his body in the air.

Kalan pulled Justice and Love into his body as he built up energy.
Pet threw her orb into Kina's tornado before Kalan yelled.
"Tattered Rhapsody!"

Pet lowered her head and sighed before making a motion with her hand.
A giant explosion of color exploded in the tornado the light flying high into the sky.
A giant dragon formed from the light above the tornado with rocky skin and scaly skin.
He had two horns on his head and two yellow gems sticking out of his chest.
His wings were tattered and he looked down into the tornado before black fire built around his mouth.
He blew the black hellfire into the tornado as he towered over the battlefield.
Kalan ran forward as Kina flew along side him as the hellfire consumed the inside of the tornado.
"What is that?!" Kalan yelled gripping his handle with both hands.
"Vislin, the last arch demon! He shouldn't harm us keep moving!"
"Right."
Vislin let out one last roar before vanishing in an explosion of black hellfire.

Kalan jumped into the tornado as Kina flew up it making sure not to cut Kalan.
"Feel the power of sibling affection!"
Kalan jumped up towards Strato as Kina flew into the tornado.
"Kalan and Kina's Team attack!"
Kina slammed her foot into Strato's burnt chest before sending him down towards Kalan who stabbed his sword throw his chest, Kalan let out a loud yell as he forced the sword through Strato.
Kalan placed his hand on Strato's back and sent a burst of energy into his hand sending Strato high into the air before the straw split into dozens of tiny pieces of straw that slammed into Strato.
Kina slammed the butterflies into Strato before an explosion followed.
"Love Love Destruction Rainbow!"

Kina's tornado formed into one giant butterfly as Kalan built energy into his left hand before firing a giant focused beam of white energy at Strato.
The beam slammed into Strato's body as the butterfly faded into Strato after the beam.
Pet jumped and brought her claws horizontally down through Strato leaving a red trail of claws through him.
"Trinity Attack!"
Kalan yelled as he fell towards the earth before pointing at Strato.
"Love always prevails!"

A giant explosion erupted from inside Strato's body as Pet's claws lit up cutting through him with the explosion.
Kina floated to the ground as Pet landed placing her hand down as she landed.
Kalan did a series of forward flips before landing. He looked up at the giant white, purple and red heart floating high in the air.
"Never underestimate the power of Justice and the Strength of Love!" Kalan said grinning.

Kina smiled and looked at Pet who turned to look at Mirela.
Kalan looked over at Mirela before rotating his right arm and grinning.
"We're not done yet, let's go help them,"
Kina and Pet nodded and the three made their way over to Mirela and Inae.

Reaper eyes looked around him at the Judgment clones, when they fired his eyes narrowed before a giant explosion followed as he crossed his arms in front of him.
Among the dust Wrath twisted in the air before slamming into the ground of the alter sticking into the ground straight up.

When the dust settled twenty Reapers stood in a dome formation with their arms in front of them before grinning and vanishing from sight.
"Your twisted judgment holds no power here."
Reaper appeared floating in the sky with his arms crossed, his clothing fluttering in the wind as he floated down the ground.
"How ignorant you are of your own ineptitude dear sister."

Reaper landed on top of Wrath's hilt before a grin crossed his face as his eyes let off a red glow.
"We're both doomed beings, your failure will bring forth your destruction just as mine brought my own."
Wrath vanished as Reaper landed on the altar.
"I will drag you to hell where you will get on your knees and beg forgiveness to Karma and the rest of Humanity! Alongside the rest of the damned!"

Reaper raised his hand causing holes in reality to open before Reaper's started pouring out of the rifts.
"Sacrificial Dance,"

The Reaper's held their hands out and sent thousands of black balls of energy at Judgment before Reaper extended his hand towards them.
The balls formed eyes before thousands of beams exploded towards Judgment.
Vanishing from sight Reaper appeared in the air before a pentagram appeared behind before forming into a giant eyeball.
Reaper extended his hand sending a giant tsunami of black hellfire towards Judgment as the eyeball glared at her before firing a giant black sword from the sky towards Judgment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 am
Inae narrowed her eyes, not liking the fact that Mirela's attack hadn't taken him down. Reaching into her pouch, she pulled out another card thinking that she would be fine if she were to use it.

As the boulders came closer, Inae motioned for Mirela to come in closer to her, causing her to lower Love's bow. When Mirela stood by Inae's side, Inae raised her card in front of her, clutching onto it.

"Tarot 0 - The Fool!"

Within minutes, The Fool emerged from a cloud of mist and stood in front of Mirela and its mistress. The wispy jester held up its hands out toward the boulders, its distorted laughter echoing throughout the battlefield as its shield took form, deflecting the boulders away from the two sisters.

Strength brought her rapier in an upwards diagonal motion, severing a boulder that had come near her. She shook her head as Armus spoke before narrowing her icy blue eyes.

"A true warrior fights for noble cause. Protecting your mistress is noble, however as a warrior you must weigh the balances. Defending the destruction of the world is not noble and is thus something I cannot allow."

'Strength...'

Strength calmly clutched the hilt of her rapier before shifting into a stance, each crystal adorned on her figure shimmering with as she spoke.

"Do not call yourself a true warrior. If you choose to continue then I will have no choice but to sever the hand that wields your blade."

Raising her rapier to Armus, Strength became silent when she saw Mirela slowly raise her bow to Love once more out of the corner of her eye.

Mirela smiled faintly, her bow raised to Love when Kalan, Kina, and Pet arrived to help. Turning her head, she gave a nod of thanks to the group before bringing her attention back to Armus, holding her head up high, resolve burning within her eyes.

"Enough of this..."

Mirela kept her gaze locked on Armus as she began a new melody. It started out quiet and slow, allowing multiple flower buds made of green energy to form around the portion of the battlefield concerning Armus.

Bringing the melody into a slight crescendo, Mirela made the melody sound a bit more sweet, and added vibrato to some of the notes, causing the buds to begin to bloom as a large cloud of brightly glowing energy began to form above Armus's head.

Quickening the tempo a little, the cloud began to form into a large rosebud, the energy around it beginning to flare out in the sky.

Mirela slowly closed her eyes as each energy rose began to glow brighter, a small area of the ground around them beginning to quake.

Drawing out the melody, Mirela opened her eyes as the bow's resin began to shimmer right the green energy, a whip beginning to form off of the tip of the bow.

She brought the bow-whip away from Love and watched as each rose on the ground start to tremble while the one in the air began to glow brighter than the rest.

Mirela lowered Love to her side before shifting her stance. She opened her mouth to speak, a small smirk crossing her lips as she brought the whip back.

"Symphonic Nova."

She quickly cracked the whip forward, striking the air which caused the aerial rosebud to quickly bloom. The roses on the ground burst into hundreds of petals while the one above Armus spun and burst into a thousand.

A hundred of the ground petals swirled into their own tornado and spun in the opposite direction of Armus's before moving into it while another hundred formed a barrier between everyone and Armus.

The remaining petals thinned out into tiny spears and adjusted their aim to Armus before launching at him in rapid succession.

Mirela cracked the whip four more times, this time against the barrier, each strike forming a spear from the barrier and launching toward Armus.

Once her attack was finished, the whip on the bow disappearing. Mirela took a few deep breaths before making her way over to Kalan, smiling faintly. "I hope that takes him down..." Stepping closer to Kalan, Mirela looked back over her shoulder to witness the conclusion of her attack.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Jazz gave a small grin as the chains flew past him from all sides. His swords flashed brighter as his feet skid along a chain, light shooting through the chain. Jazz let out a loud "ha" as it hit him, he now knew the only way to kill Virel was by rendering all openings useless.

"I hope you're ready for this Liria!!"

Jazz began dashing up the chain, orbs firing from his swords as they dissipated, each slamming into a different chain before the links began to glow. Jazz snapped his now free hand as he picked up speed, each link shooting an orb of light out of it's dark metal.

"Ready for a show!? Chain Detonation!!"

Jazz' hand flew out as a snap rang out, the orbs detonating up the length of the chain, surrounding Virel As he dashed forward, his only option. Jazz' eyes flashed black as his blade burst from his palm, his speed picking up as he dashed up the chain towards Virel.

"Join me in the pits of hell!!"

A wicked smile came over Jazz' face as a black streak shot through Virel, Jazz and he both launching their swords at each other's abdomen. Jazz flipped in the air as a rip flapped in his shirt, his sword bursting into black butterflies as Virel continued to fall, his body now in half.

As Jazz landed, his eyes returned to normal, a soft smile coming over him as a click rang, his heels hitting the ground below.

"Pretty close eh Tsuliria? Now let's get Judgment and finish what we started, this song isn't over yet."

"You are indeed an ancient warrior, it's a shame your outlook is so narrow."

Red eyes shone through the cyclone of petals as Armus brought his sword up in front of him, the blade letting off a soft glow. As the petals slammed into the elite, a loud crack rang out, stone flying from his body as his body burst into boulders. As the sharp petals sliced through the rock above, a voice rang from the base of the cyclone below.

"A warrior does not question the why or how, a warrior only questions their loyalty, why do you serve that young woman when she clearly has no physical prowess herself? What is it you protect? Are we truly that different?"

Armus slowly walked from the cyclone, his sword brandished to his side, the blue gleam from the blade shining brightly. Without hesitation, Armus dashed forward, his sword clashing with Strength's rapier as sparks flew between them.

"I protect my Mistress just as you do yours, so tell me warrior, which of us is to die?"

Judgment scoffed as her brother continuued to retaliate. As his onslaught continued, she stood perfectly still, slowly bringing a hand to wipe her hair from her face. Giving a small hop, she disappeared, the Beams and hellfire decimating the throne behind her as she reappeared in front of her brother, her hand pressed against his chest.

"It seems my time with you is done little brother, please be a dear and tell Birth I send my love, she'll soon be joining you in hell."

Judgment's eye quickly focused on the figure appearing above the ledge of the shrine, a small 'tch' leaving her as she vanished again, a black cross slowly forming up the front of Reaper's clothing. Judgment reappeared over her demolished throne, her eye glowing in the shadows.

"Who are you to interrupt such an important matter between siblings?"

Jazz' form soon fully appeared atop the shrine, light radiating from his body. As he planted his hands in his pockets he gave a small smirk.

"Me? I'm just the distraction til the others get up here. As for my friend here? She's your worst nightmare."

Jazz cocked his head to the side pointing a thumb back at Tsuliria who was still near the bottom of the altar.

"Disgusting mortals....I must do something about that insolent tongue of yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm
Yama awoke from his daze as he seen Alexander save his life. He shifted back into reality as he crouching down. Letting the fur cover the rest of his arms and his chest he let out a howl. reaching into the ground, he pulled out a round boulder, rolling it fast at his enemy. As he chased down the boulder, jumped onto it, before jumping off the boulder. as he was airborne and directly above his mark, he threw his axe down at his enemy at full force.

"Stupid creatures! Feel the force of the earth as it rams into you!"
He dove straight down to his mark, like a torpedo. He then let his hands out, perpendicular with his body as he started a fast, clockwise spinning.

"SHATTER!"
Landing right on top of the boulder, Yama went right through it as he caused it to explode. the debris flew everywhere, but with the wind current he created from spinning, he directed it all towards the creature.

"C'MON C'MON CMON! MORE!"
His eyes started to have a red tint in them as he looked towards alexander and grinned maliciously.  

Masaruu

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am
Reaper's eyes narrowed as he stared at Judgment flexing his hand before he picked up a familiar feeling.
He glanced over towards the ledge of the shrine the darkness in his hand fading as the figure came into view.
"Took you long enough," Reaper said taking a few steps back.

He reached down to brush off his shirt when he noticed the cross, he shook his head and placed his hand over it.
A red glow emitted from his hand before the black cross took on a red color.
"Your sense of fashion leaves something to be desired Judgment,"
Crossing his arms he floated away and into the sky as Tsuliria reached the top of the Altar.

Looking at Judgment she placed her hand on her wrist releasing the energy of the chains once more as she looked at her.
Keeping a blank face she flexed her hand as Envy let off a faint glow behind her.
"So your the one that's been causing all this turmoil."
Tsuliria rotated her shoulder causing her chains to clink before glaring at Judgment.
"Once we beat you senseless I'm going to shove one of those crosses right up your-"

"Asses the situation,"
Pet held Kalan back as he tried to run at Armus his eyes narrowed at him.
"I have to help! Let me go Pet!"
Pet quickly pulled Kalan back as Kina put her hand on Kalan's shoulder which made him calm down a little.
"If you interfere it may draw the attention of the other one, if they join forces it might become a problem." Pet said keeping a firm grip on Kalan.
Kalan still struggled a little before Kina spoke.
"Not only that take some time to recover yourself."

Kina coughed into her hand causing Kalan to turn to her before clenching his hand into a fist.
Kina looked up at Mirela before smiling.
"Give us a little time....go and help her,"
Kina pointed past her to Strength who was holding off Armus.
"Be careful...."
Kina coughed again and started to fall, Kalan caught her and sat down with her before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
He looked up at Mirela before letting off a small sigh.
"Sorry, go without us for a moment. A brother shouldn't abandon his sister, once she recovers we'll assist."
Kalan smiled a little.
"Use your raging soul until ours recover."

Reaper made a motion with his hand causing an enchantment to surround Tsuliria's chains though she didn't notice it.
He smiled a little as his clothing vanished from sight as he took on his death form.
His robe replaced his clothing as he stared down at the others from the hood of his cloak.

His loose bandages flutter in his sleeves as his eyes rested on Tsuliria.
"You should be ready by now."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am
Mirela's eyes grew wide as she watched the failure of her attack. Biting her lip, she turned her attention back to Kalan, Kina and Pet once the commotion started. She had started to help calm Kalan down but stopped once Kina had spoken to her.

Turning her head. Mirela noticed that Armus and Strength were about to face off and nodded slowly before shifting her attention back to Kina hearing her cough. "K-Kina!" She knelt down beside Kalan and Kina, setting Love down beside her. Frowning slightly, Mirela stared at Kina wanting to help out, blinking and looking over at Kalan as he spoke to her.

"My raging soul..." Mirela raised her arm and lightly placed her hand over her chest, gently taking hold of the necklace and locket around her neck, stroking them both with her thumb. She took a deep breath before removing her mother's necklace from around her neck and slipping it onto Kalan's, lightly kissing the top of his head. "Although I would rather not leave you guys here for a little while I'll respect your wishes."

Mirela picked up Love before rising to a stand and taking a few steps away from the three. "I'll try to end this as quickly as possible. Rest well, alright? Stay safe." Turning her back to them, Mirela hurried off towards Inae who was now on her knees and clutching the ground in front of her.

--------------------

Inae grit her teeth as she kept her attention focused on Strength and Armus, The Fool dissipating into the air. The pain coursing through her body was starting to worsen but she pushed it down and forced herself to keep going, not wanting to interrupt Strength's actions.

Inae didn't look at Mirela as she knelt down beside her, simply shaking her head.

"Inae," Mirela set down Love once more and gently began to rub her sister's tiny back, not enjoying the sight of seeing her in pain. "Inae you're in no condition to keep going. I think I can handle it from he--"

"Quiet. I-I've never seen her this serious... D-Don't get in her way." Inae started to tremble lightly as she lifted her arm and rested her hand on her tiny stomach, trying to catch her breath. After a few moments, she looked up at Mirela only to be greeted by a sad expression, causing the small fortune-teller to let out a small sigh.

"I can't put up with this much longer... I just want to keep her active for as long as possible. If he's still standing by the time Strength is gone then by all means finish what was started."

Mirela grew silent for a few moments, deeply thinking about what Inae had said. "Just don't strain yourself too much. Here," Mirela removed Inae's tiny jacket from her and set it aside, scrunching her nose at the site of her bleeding arm from earlier. "Let me at least stop your bleeding..."

Reaching down, Mirela grabbed onto the bottom of her dress and tore off two medium-sized strips. She took one and tied it around Inae's arm to put pressure on her wound before taking the other and gently dabbing it across her sister's forehead to clear away beads of sweat, turning her head to keep an eye on Strength.

--------------------

'M'lady...'

Strength pressed forward with her rapier clutching onto the hilt as her narrowed eyes met Armus's gaze. "Your false views on this matter truly sicken me. Just as a warrior shows loyalty they must also show knowledge of right and wrong."

Shifting her stance, Strength stared into Armus's eyes before speaking once more. "You say that a warrior does not question the why or how yet you go on to question my own motives. Before you ask such things, make sure also question yourself the same thing and have an answer."

Applying a bit more pressure against Murasama with her rapier, Strength did her best to keep the weakened Inae off of her mind. Quickly pushing forward with her rapier, Strength stepped away from Armus and moved a small ways to the right before giving him a slight bow.

"However there is no use continuing to argue over it. Let us settle who the true warrior between the two of us really is." Strength moved into a new stance, keeping her rapier at her side while she waited for the true battle between herself and Armus to begin.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 pm
"A little harsh aren't we Tsuliria? We should rip her in half instead!....What did I say about getting out of hand?"

As Jazz argued with his inner self, Judgment took a step forward, her yellow eye glowing in the quickly darkening night. More thunder struck down as the altar flashed illuminating the four before fading.

"I grow tired of your idiocies, You've overstayed your welcome envoys, it's about time I disposed of my sibling's pawns."

"Please, alone we've taken out two of you deities, Continuum and Reaper, not to mention my parents on my part. We're more than strong enough to take you down."

Judgment gave a small laugh as she looked up at her brother, her glowing eye staring through him.

"So you managed to defeat a rank seven deity, and as far as my brother goes, he holds a soft spot for his loyal pawn. As for my father's guardians, tell me, did Zeros release his true form in your battle?"

"Well....no...."

"Precisely, I won't honor you with such mercy. Your deaths will mark the end of this world, and with my dear brother's power halved, he won't be saving you as Cataclysm devours you."

Jazz grit his teeth his eyes went a darker shade of red, his inner self taking over, a black aura radiating from his body. With a yell Jazz dashed forward, his fists glowing black as his eyes went black. Judgment gave a small smirk as she stood her ground. Jazz delivered a punch, his smirk quickly fading as Judgment gripped his fist, jump up and over him. A loud crack filled the air as Jazz spun, his head being slammed into the ground.
His black aura quickly faded as he retook control over his body, quickly rolling to his side as he gripped his arm.

"What did I say!?"

"I'm going to be useless if I can't take control over him..."

Armus brought his hand to his face as his eyes flashed crimson red, his body pulsating before Murasama began to glow.

"I fight for my Mistress and her alone, with the destruction of this world a new will be born. Feel the power of my loyalty as I hasten your destruction."

Armus' wings burst out as they grew larger, his body changing form as he became slimmer, sleeker. A thunderous roar filled the air as his Murasama released it's aura, stone and wind both going frantic as the earth seemed to lose control. As the ground tore itself asunder, the winds blew strong, slicing through the flying debris as Armus released his final form.

"May you learn the true meaning of loyalty ancient one."

Armus dashed forward, his blade to his side as his beating wings shot massive blades of wind and rubble as he advanced. His red eyes locked onto Strength, his blade gleaming as he neared.

"Fools!"

The diminished quickly launched his sword up, throwing Alexander into the air before quickly slashing at the debris in front of him, deflecting them.Alexander spun in the air, quickly blocking the falling axe with his baton.

"Perfect. Dog! Throw another!"

Alexander spun once more, catching himself on the air, his glasses gleaming as a smile met his face. As he began to fall, he brandished his Baton, bringing it down with full force towards the diminished. The massive Masamune quickly met the blade of the baton.

"You think you can hit me that easily!? Archaic falls to no mortal!"

"Idiot, You left yourself open!"

Alexander's case flew open, the dead puppets flying from it, their sharp claws aimed at Archaic's torso as he pressed his attack, slashing at the Masamune, keeping himself airborn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 am
Tsuliria looked on as Jazz was taken down by Judgment, her eyebrow arched as he recovered and spoke to himself again.
Turning her attention to Judgment she threw her arm forward attempting to throw a chain at her.
However a pain filled her body as she called upon the chains.
They constricted around her body even more before she started stumbling back and forth gripping her chest.

Her eyes widened before she fell to one knee gritting her teeth.
The chains clinked one last time before bursting out of her body from her back and flying into the air.
Immense pain filled her body as all her chains fell from the sky and off the Altar.
They fell onto the ground and sunk into the earth with a dark glow.

Tsuliria let out strained breaths before slowly standing up, she staggered for a moment sweat pouring down her face.
An explosion of darkness erupted from her body into the sky, swirling as it did so.
The darkness quickly fell back into Tsuliria hovering around her as an aura.

The darkness slowly made it's way to Tsuliria's left arm which hung loosely at her side, it focused around her twitching hand.
Her body fluctuated between her demonic and human appearance as the dark aura seemed to flicker every few seconds.
Eventually the darkness around her hand faded and she took on her human appearance before her now yellow eyes looked over at Reaper.
"....w...what did you...do....."
A small smile rested on Reaper's face but he pointed his finger at Judgment as a sign that she was a bigger issue at the moment.

Tsuliria looked up at Judgment as her skirt fluttered slightly in the wind with her brown hair.
"Since you won't be able to answer when we're done I'll go ahead and ask now."
Tsuliria's eyes narrowed at her before she spoke again.
"What do you gain by destroying all existence? wouldn't that mean your own existence would cease meaning? What's a judge that can't do her job? However poorly she may do it. I'd like to know the reason I've had to go through all this."

"COMMANDER!"
Kalan turned hearing gathering voices behind them.
His eyes widened as he saw his force running at them wearing their black cloaks, they stopped a few feet away before going into attention.
Kalan looked at Kina who nodded to indicate she was fine before he stood up.
"You guys....what are you doing here?"
One of the men walked forward who had a red ten on the front of his cloak with red streaks, the leader of the force.
"We've come to assist you," the man said. "You are our commander and we will stand by you."
Kalan looked past him to see his entire force unscathed, over four hundred men at his disposal awaiting orders.
"....you guys haven't called me commander in...well ever...why the sudden change?"
The leader scratched the side of his face with his finger though only his eyes were visible.
"We were with the tavern owner for the longest time....by the way he added the destroyed tavern to your tab."
"Why mine?! I had nothing to do with it!"
"Well yeah....but since yours is so large he added it anyway."

Kalan rubbed the side of his head and made motion to continue.
"Anyway, we left his company when he started making us work off your tab."
The commander sniffled before pulling out a handkerchief and bringing it to his hidden face.
"We were so offended we ran away to find you. You never made us work so hard commander."
Kalan looked as all his men nodded before speaking.
'Well that's because I couldn't find you....and aren't you guys part of the reason my tab is so large anyway?"
The men looked at each other before the leader waved his hand and continued.
"That's not important," he said holding up a finger.
"I think it's very important I mean-"
"We're here to assist you," the leader said interrupting Kalan. "What are your orders?"
Kalan turned and looked over at Mirela before crossing his arms and turning his back to his force.
"Start the process for our special move."
"Commander we have more of those then we have men...."
"The last one..."
Kalan turned back to his men.
"Dynamic Whirlwind of Justice and Love!"
His men turned to each other and started mumbling.
"We've never succeed with it though!"
"Today everything we care about is on the line...it will work. You are my voice to spread Love throughout the land. You are also my weapon to strike Justice on our foes!"

The men looked at each other before nodding, they extended their arms to the side holding bundles of straw before they started moving into a formation.
Kalan looked forward to Mirela.
"I want to save this for Judgment....please succeed you two. I know you can do it."

Pet knelt down next to Kina and put her hand on her shoulder, seeing the small smile on her face her eyebrow arched.
"Mirela....show me the power of your conviction," Kina thought looking up at her.  

yizel

Masaruu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 pm
Grabbing into the ground once more, Yama pulled an even bigger boulder out and threw it at the Archaic. Running up right behind it, Yama let out a loud roar.

"HRAH! WILD BEAST DEVASTATION!"

Punching the boulder with all his might, the boulder split horizontally in two right at the middle. Jumping and giving the top half a swift sweeping kick, it shattered into multiple pieces as it flew towards Archaic. Grabbing the bottom half, Yama jumped into the air, and threw it down at the monster with all his might.

Running out of breath, Yama landed and had to catch his breath. He didnt understand why he had problems with this fight, but he felt a stronger evil among them. As he looked at Archaic and Alexander, he stood straight, his glowing red eyes wanting more bloodshed.

"Alexander... We need to end this so we can continue onward to the end..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces