Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:33 pm
*Arriving at the campus, Jin followed San's clone down through the University to the basement, quickly running through the open door on the Clone's heels. The boy stopped, once inside, and caught his breath for a second. Apparently, everyone was in graver danger than the teachers at the Academy led them to believe. But there would be time for details later. It was time to train.*

"Good to see you again, big brother. What is the training plan?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San walked into the room, waiting for howaido to get in as well. He turned to his brother and spoke in a rather normal tone.

"You to jinpachi. Congratulations on your graduation. First start with our bloodline ability. Feel the metal in the ground, and try to gather the small iron fragements from the earth"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 pm
The clone waved to Sans and awaited his student to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Tracker]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ashitaka walked in, scanning the room. Three possible exits, one false exit. A sake ground was wrapped around his left hand, which was raised p as he took a swallow or two from it. Yep, he drunk sake, at fifteen. Not like the stuff ever actually got him drunk. Nope, never even felt a buzz from the stuff before. Maybe because of the Dark Mark on his arm? "You don't know anything about me, yet you suddenly wanna train me. I'm not ungrateful, but could ya care to explain what's going on?"

His mini thought rant was interrupted by a feeling he felt before. Ouka was mad... and right behind him. "Ashi~ You shouldn't run when you need to be punished...." Her face looked like an angel... but why did the aura she was giving off show an akuma...? He pretended not to hear her.

(Posts: 3)
(Current Pact with Ouka: N/A)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am
*"Feel the metal in the ground..." Jin shrugged. He'd heard his brother talk of the Satetsu clan's unique skill before; hell, he'd even used what limited knowledge he had of it during his training at the academy; things like the ability to manipulate metal had its advantages when working with, say, kunai or shuriken.

Concentrating, Jin spread his awareness through his feet into the ground around him and was startled at what he found; he could actually differentiate the materials he found in the earth. Reaching out with his chakra, he began to gather the fragments of iron, pulling them from the earth and creating a small ball of iron filings between his hands.*

"Well, the theory is there, anyway. Just need to learn to apply it. Right?"
(Jutsu learned: Satetsu Soushi/ Class E jutsu - 1 post reduction[University]= 1 post to learn)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am
"I will in thorough detail, in short the village is being attacked, plus new gennin always get teachers, lucky you, you got assigned to me. I will teach you plenty of useful things, which is why its good you got me, I will teach you how to be efficient and fight for fun not always be so serious." After a moment he thought,"If you are so concerned I dont know you tell me about you first then, like whos your friend?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash sighed. "Her name's Ouka. She's.... how do I put this... a 'chakra sensitive wolf familiar', I guess that's the best way to explain it." His head lowered as his left arm stretched out sideways. Ouka grinned and clapped, then took two swallows herself. After a moment, she hit the ground face first. "She gets pissed when I don't let her have some, but.... there ya go. She goes out like a light." He picked up her body and laid her out of the way. "She's bound to me in ways that no one cares to explain, but whatever. I'm kind of o.k. with it. Our minds are linked, so whatever I learn here she'll know once she wakes up. You're not just teaching one mind right now, you're teaching two at once. Wonder if I'm the lucky one here..... Anyway!" He stood up and clapping his hands together. "What's this useful crap you were talking about?"

(Posts: 4)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am
"Well I can start in any area, my most familiar are bukijutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu, all very useful for battle, tell me what are your strengths, what types of jutsu are you interested in?" He needed to know the boys elements and clan line too, but that could wait for in depth training.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash thought for a moment. "Well, those that are from the Katei no Neko mainly use taijutsu and a couple of ninjutsu. I have absolutely no talent for genjutsu, though. Remember when I said what I learn, Ouka does as well? Well, it works the other way around as well, so I have the capability to learn a bukijutsu style or two as well. I won't know my limits until I push myself. As for elements... Fuuton and Kotan."

(Posts: 5)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am
"Hmm, that saves me the trouble then, I can start best with Bukijutsu or taijutsu, I can teach ninjutsu but I dont know anymore than you can learn so we will be using the scrolls more so." He walked over to the wall and sifted through scrolls,"Take your pick Ashitaka-kun?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash ran his fingers through the scrools. Two felt right to him, and both were tossed to the man. One was of the weapon style Shunkan no Hagane, the other of the taijutsu style Kanjo-Tekina Ikari. "I have a feeling that elemental ninjutsu are not as important as the styles are. I'd like to work on these two before anything else, if possible."

(Posts: 6)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am
"Alright then, the Bukijutsu I know personally, so it shall be much easier to teach, we can do that first." He smiled seeing another eager soul at close combat was relieving, he was one of the few close combat types in the village, and another was what they ******** its 4am man, Ill catch you in 8 hours. XD]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 am
"So first what kind of swords do you have on you," he would need all kinds in the later stages but now one would likely suffice. He pulled a katana of normal size and tossed it to Ash,"Its nothing special but itll do for learning. First you will learn five basic techniques for offense," the clone demonstrated each as he named them off one at a time. "Basic Chop, Forward Step, Backward Step, Basic Stab, Basic Block." An over head strike down, a step forwards, a step backwards, a stab forwards, and a defensive stance that covered basic defensive parrying. "Then you will learn the basic defensive techniques, Pivot Block, Forward Grind, Deflection One, Disarming One." A pivot after the forward step to deflect an attack and then follow through with then a shimmy type move using the blade against the attackers while blocking, and a final slight move to change the opponents attack to an off course deflection, then a stab for the hand directly between the fingers and the handle causing a loss of grip on the weapon. He smiled,"Now you try, shouldnt be too hard for you."

[E Rank 1 posts each, D Rank 2 posts each.]

-Techs Taught-
○ Basic Chop
Simple :: E-Rank
An overhead vertical strike meant as an offensive technique. Very basic, but it is a very powerful strike.

○ Forward Step
A single step or series of steps forward, meant to add a great deal of power to offensive attacks. While it is quick, it is still one of the slower movements in the Style.

○ Backward Step
A single step or series of steps backward, meant as an escape or evasion technique. While it is quick, it is still one of the slower movements of the style, and it is mostly used as a positioning technique.

○ Basic Stab
The basic stab used in most blade styles. It is a plain forward thrust with the blade, meant to pierce skin and cause damage to the main body.

○ Basic Block
The set of basic upper- and lower-blocks used with swords and other bladed weapons. It works best on the basic offensive chops and slices.

○ Pivot Block
Simple :: D-Rank
The user pivots on the forward leg and deflects an incoming attack with their blade, setting them up for a highly effective counterattack. In addition, this movement sets the user up for a highly effective disarming technique, or even a throwing movement.
• Basic Block learned.

○ Forward Grind
After blocking an incoming attack or after the opponent’s block, with the blade of choice, the user grinds his or her blade toward the opponent on the blocked weapon. This movement closes the distance between the user and the opponent while forcing the target’s weapon to remain still.
• Basic Block learned.

○ Deflection One
In the early stages of an opponent’s Taijutsu or Kenjutsu attack, the user raises his or her blade and slightly alters the course of the incoming attack so that it misses, allowing for a quick counterattack by the user.
• Basic Block learned.

○ Disarming One
The user aims for a point just beyond the focal point of the opponent’s weapon of choice, be it metal or flesh, and gently guides his or her blade to that point. After it has reached this point, the user redirects the weapon away from the opponent, causing it to slip out of the target’s grasp.
• Basic Stab learned.

[Stage 1-2 taught]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash nodded. This was where his main strength came into play. It wasn't his senses, his strength, his speed, his ability to adapt. It was his mind. Memorization, analyzation, noticing the finer and smaller details and points. That was his true gift.

First, he walled over to the wall and selected a wooden sword. The one he chose wasn't random. He examined the qualities before nodding. It was a lighter by half a gram, but was was oddly enough much more durable and stable than the others. He then 'sheathed' the sword on his back, then performed the Basic Chop, swinging the wooden sword down vertically from the 'sheathed' back position with both hands. Then he followed up with a Basic Stab, adding on the Forward Step. The stab shifted the air around the wooden blade slightly, a good indication that the step did its job, and that he was doing it correctly.

Then from behind, he felt a presence attacking. He flipped the wooden sword to the same position he started with, the back "Sheath" position just in time to lock Ouka's Basic Chop. Then he spun and grinded his blade forward while spinning the entwined blade, disarming Ouka. She followed up with a left hook almost immediately, to which he responded with pivoting on his leg and raising his wooden sword in such a way that he would shrug off Ouka's oncoming fist and be able to press the wood on her neck almost instantaniously.

(E-D Learned)

(Personal = -1 posts for Bukijutsu)
(Posts: 7)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm
"Good good youre getting it, now for the advanced techniques, solid footing, thread walking one, extension, and caligraphy." He again demonstrated a stance in which the users feet were coated in chakra to anchor them. He swung firm and quick and caused the air around his blade to sharpen and move with it to extend the range of the cutting attack. Then he stopped a moment, he drew out a wire between two dummies and winked before running across it,"This one will need a few tries at balance, I make it seem easy eh?" The last technique was a signature beginners move, the Caligraphy technique. He jumped off the wire and pointed directly at the first wooden dummy making fine point stabs and slices. It was an elegant attack focused like an art, caligraphy even, it was clear he had practiced this many more times than now and was much more advanced as he utterly destroyed the dummy. Sheathing his blade he turned around to face the two,"You wont be able to do that much, but shallow wounds are sufficient enough at your stage."

[C Rank= 4 posts Stage 3 taught]

○ Calligraphy
Simple :: C-Rank
A series of fine-point stabs and slices resembling calligraphy strokes. The wounds they inflict are shallow, but very painful and debilitating.
• Basic Stab, Deflection One learned.

○ Extension
A technique that relies on the user’s skill with blades being more than that of a normal person’s. By swinging firmly and quickly, the air around the user’s blade shears and sharpens; this makes an incredibly powerful attack that can strike slightly farther than the blade seems possible of reaching. In essence, this attack cuts a few inches farther than the blade can reach.
• Basic Stab, Deflection One learned.

○ Thread Walking One
Utilizing their new balance, the user can now walk on threads and wires without much difficulty and without chakra.

○ Solid Footing
When on the ground the user becomes incredibly difficult to throw off of his or her footing, in or out of stance.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games