Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded his head in agreement. "yeah, that would be best. The recipe box should be somewhere near the front I think." he said, meandering over to pry the wooden lid off of a large box and began riffling though its contents. He picked up a packet of photos, briefly thumbing though them before putting the safely back in the bottom of the box. He smiled as he pulled out a long deep blue garment, he had seen it before in the packet of photos. A ball-room gown, His grandmother had worn it. Kedrick had never met his grandmother, but from the picture of her, she was a very beautiful woman. 'it's no wonder my grandfather married her...' he though with a small hint of a smile, pulling the photo back out and studying it. Kedrick glanced down, gown and photo still in hand. "Hey!" he cried "I found it!"

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and went one way looking for the recipe. Of course she couldn't help but be distracted by some of the trinkets that were in the attic. Probably because she had somewhat of a short attention span since she was so curious. She picked up an old ring and looked at it, admiring its beauty. She jumped in surprise when she heard Kedrick say that he found the recipe. She walked over to Kedrick and smiled before looking at the dress and feeling awed.

"Wow, that dress is such a beautiful shade of blue," she blinked and looked back at Kedrick with a shy smile, "And hooray for finding the recipe. Now we can make that beef stew for Dimitri!' She smiled and saw the photo in his hand. She walked beside him and looked at it, "Who's that Kedrick?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:24 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick looked up with a smile when Arielle walked over to him. "It's my grandmother." He said with a hint of pride in his voice. "I never actually met her though, she died before I was born...or shortly after..." he mused rubbing his chin with a slight frown. He looked back up at Arielle, suddenly holding the dress by it's straps so that it unfolded in front of her. He studied it with a careful glance. "I'd look good on you." he said, his lips curling into a smile once more.

((yuck...dead morning brain....))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"Wow, she looks so beautiful, Kedrick," Arielle said with a smile as she continued looking at the picture. "It's a shame you never met her, I bet she was an amazing woman." She continued looking at the picture before looking back up at Kedrick, who had held the dress in front of her. She felt her cheeks warm before she smiled at him, "I probably wouldn't do the dress any justice though."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick snorted in disbelief, lowering the dress. "more likely than that is that it'd be the other way around." he said, his cheeks tinging a slight pink. "Remind me to take you dress shopping up here sometime, but If we don't get started on this soon." he said, waving the yellowed scrap of paper that had the recipe scrawled on it. "It'll never be done by the time Dimitri gets here." Kedrick smiled at her, carefully laying the dress over the edge of the box, being careful not to wrinkle it. "c'mon." he said, taking her hand and leading her back down the steps and into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
"No, I honestly think that the dress will look a lot better on me then me looking better in the dress. If that makes any sense at all," she smiled and started to laugh. The idea of coming back up here to see more exciting things in his grandfather's attic made her smile knowing how endless the possibilities were. She followed behind Kedrick to the kitchen, knowing that he was right about getting the recipe done. She took one last glance at the blue dress, thinking about trying it on the next time.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 am
Kedrick Suwa

"It makes sense," Kedrick said as the two of them turned down the hallway. "but, that doesn't keep it from being a lie." He looked over his shoulder to grinned at her. "Now!" he said briskly, turning into the kitchen. "Lets see what we are going to need for this stew..." It was clever how he changed the subject so that Arielle couldn't argue about the dress anymore. He once again looked back over at her, trying his best to turn his head as far around as it would go. "Arielle, could you grab the carrots and celery out of the fridge?" He asked, kneeling down to pull out dry noodles and potatoes from the cabinet under the island counter. He stood back up and in a few minutes, had the potatoes washed, peeled and in the process of being chopped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle was about to argue back with Kedrick again when he changed the subject about the stew. She had somewhat forgotten that they were having Dimitri over for dinner soon and she felt like she wasn't completely ready. Of course not just having dinner prepared for everyone, but getting out of her pajamas and looking somewhat prepared for dinner that evening in enough time.

She nodded when Kedrick asked her to take out the carrots and celery. Walking over to the fridge, she opened the door and looked around until she found the vegetables. Holding the food in her arms, she closed the refrigerator door with her elbow and walked over to Kedrick, placing the food down on the counter. "Here's the vegetables. Poor fridge looked sad though."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sighed. "Yeah, I guess we'll just have to fill it again soon." he said, smiling at their running joke. He took the carrots and the celery from Arielle, his fingers brushing briefly against hers as he pulled back. With a touch of a smile, Kedrick turned back to his work. He placed the vegetables in the sink, reaching out to grasp the faucet and running cold water over them. Plunging his hands in, he scrubbed at the vegetables with his fingertips until all the dirt that may have clung to them washed down the drain. The contact of the frigged water against his skin was a bit of a wake up call for the day, letting him know that it really was time to wake up. Kedrick turned looking over his shoulder at Arielle. "hey...I can handle getting the veggies ready if you want to go get changed." he offered, taking in the pajamas and disheveled hair. Honestly, Kedrick didn't mind her when she looked like this, he thought it was cute. But he also knew she would be very uncomfortable if Dimitri showed up while she was dressed like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded and giggled, "Because we definitely don't want our poor fridge to feel neglected. I mean, neglected by you of course. I never neglect my fridge." She felt her cheeks grow warm after the small contact and feeling completely silly about it. It wasn't like he was holding her hand or anything, but it still made her blush. She could only stand and wait for whatever her next task was.

Blinking in surprise, she couldn't believe what she heard from Kedrick. "Are you sure you don't want me to help with anything at all? I mean, I think we can get dinner done before Dimitri gets here, right?" She knew she should've just taken the chance and gone to get dressed, but she still wanted to be of some help to Kedrick.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick laughed softly, shaking his head in disbelief at his friend. "oh come one Arielle, I don't think changing will take you that long." he teased lightly, jostling her shoulder. "these veggies need time to simmer, it wont be any trouble at all. Besides, Dimitri would tease you ruthlessly if he got the chance." he said, tugging on the collar of her pajama shirt, indicating what the source of the harassment would be. He turned back to the bubbling pot with a smile. "it's no problem, Go get changed, It doesn't have to be anything spiffy or formal, It'll just be the three of us." He shook some spices into the mixture, stirring it with the long ladle he held in his hand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"What's that supposed to mean?" Arielle asked with a small grin, her eyebrow rising in a joking manner. She then realized that Kedrick had a point and remembered the slightly embarrassing meeting she had when she first met Dimitri. She looked at what she was wearing and felt her cheeks grow warm, apparently nervous about what the boy would say if he saw her in her pajamas. She looked back at Kedrick, the sign of pink still on her cheeks and smiled. "Alright, alright. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She turned away and headed up to her room, trying to decide if she should take a bath or a shower. If I've got time, I think I can treat myself to a nice bubble bath, Arielle thought with a smile as she walked up the steps.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick watched Arielle go up the stairs and smiled to himself. He shook his head softly and turned back to the food preparations. He made a mental note of the thing he needed to add yet. "I need to chop and add the carrot..." he mumbled to himself. "and the Worcestershire sauce....the, no...not that..." he frowned at the recipe trying to decipher the ancient handwriting. Absently he dropped two bullion cubes into the mixture, witch was, by now, at a full, churning boil. He sighed and left the recipe card to lie on the counter top. He grabbed the carrots out of the sink and began peeling and copping them, he chewed absently on a carrot that had been too small to add to the pot. He glanced up at the ceiling, wondering what Arielle was doing at the moment, and if she might soon be down to brake the silence in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"There is definitely nothing like a bubble bath," Arielle said with a happy sigh, feeling completely comfortable in the warm water and surrounded by white foamy bubbles. She giggled childishly and played with the bubbles, holding some inn her hand and blowing them free. She hadn't been able to do such a thing since she was younger and it definitely relaxed her mind a bit.

After about ten to fifteen minutes, Arielle drained the water and wrapped herself in her towel, her long hair wet and sticking to her back. She knew it would take some time for her hair to completely dry, so she knew she had to pull it back in some shape way or form.

Drying herself off, Arielle managed to pull her hair back in a bun that looked casual and still a little nice at the same time. She knew she didn't have to look really nice for dinner, but she still liked to look comfortable. She sat a light pinkish almost lilac colored headband in her hair, which matched with the rest of her attire; a pink graphic tee with Gir on it, a pair of light grey jeans, and comfortable fuzzy pink socks.

Walking down the steps, she saw that Kedrick was still cooking the stew. She pulled up a chair and sat down, smiling at Kedrick. "How's dinner coming along, Kedrick?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 am
Kedrick Suwa

"its coming," He said with a small smile. Kedrick briefly looked her up and down. " you look nice." he said, reaching over to tuck a lock of hair that had escaped from the bun over behind her ear. He opened his mouth as though about to say something when a sharp knock on the door interrupted him. Kedrick looked up, his hand dropping from the side of her face. "now who could...it cant be Dimitri...it's only five thirty, he said he wasn't coming till six!" He frowned, walking out of the kitchen and making his way to the front door. He reached out, grabbing the doorknob and opening it. Dimitri was leaning casually against the door-frame, he straightened up when to door opened. "Dimitri!" Kedrick said in surprise. "you're early." Dimitri shrugged "is it a problem?" he asked with a coy smile. "N..no, come on in." Kedrick opened to door wider and Dimitri stepped in, surveying the familiar mansion. "still hasn't changed. Where's Arielle?" Kedrick jerked his thumb towards the kitchen. "in there, come on." The two of them walked into the kitchen." Surprise." Kedrick said with a sheepish smile. "Hey Arielle." Dimitri said with a smirk. "Kedrick walked over to her. "hey, do you think you can handle dinner for a sec, I need to talk to Dimitri for just a minute." He touched her arm with a smile and proceeded to drag his friend out of the room.

Kedrick stopped in the living room, just outside the open kitchen door. "so." Kedrick demanded. "Tell me about this." He said, touching the bruise on his friends cheek gingerly with his fingertip. Dimitri pulled back with a frown. "I told you it was nothing. It's just that...well..Clair and I got into an argument...and...it got ugly..." Kedrick glared at him. "don't lie Dimitri." he said simply. Dimitri recoiled. "I'm not!" he protested. "yes you are and I can prove it. One: you pause a lot when you lie. Two: You and Clair broke up five weeks ago. Three: Clair is the shyest girl in school and wouldn't hit anyone." Dimitri looked down. "okay fine...it was just..just family trouble..." he mumbled under his breath. Kedrick when white. "what kind of family trouble?" he pressed. Dimitri glanced though the kitchen door and made a cutting motion across his throat. "don't worry about Arielle." he said, putting a hand on Dimitri's shoulder. "she know." Now it was Dimitri's turn to go white. "she what?" he whispered hoarsely. "she...she knows...I told her." Dimitri pulled back, his face going from a deathly white, to an enraged red. "WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND ARE YOU!?!" He practicably screamed at Kedrick. Arielle had no trouble hearing the outburst from the kitchen. "DON'T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING I TOLD YOU?!?" Kedrick stepped in, with a calm, but commanding tone. "I told her so that she would understand you, I don't know what she'd think of you if I hadn't." Dimitri drew in a sharp breath through his teeth, his head dropped and his hands clenched tightly by his sides. "Dimitri..." Kedrick said softly. He said two, hot tears trickling down his friends cheeks. He stepped forward, wrapping his arms around Dimitri. Dimtri shakily hugged him back, sobbing against him. Kedrick slowly eased down onto the couch, still hugging him. He looked over his friends head and though to open door to Arielle. He didn't know how to deal with Dimitri when he was like this, and He was fairly sure he was going to need Arielle's help.

((I figured it was time to give you more-than-six-sentences post. XD ))

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games