Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Wolf Pack

Back to Guilds

U/C 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Demon, Pack, Deadly 

Reply Old Roleplays
RP:hunter or the hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 pm
slowly awakens  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm
o great another wolf- says snow  

wolf_luver_869

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 pm
"A good oponent i see." Gin said.
"heh, you call that fightig, you spineless halfbreed?" Ishaku came out of the shadows.
"You beter run. , Ishaku, I WILL kill you."
"please, you lie as bad as you fight, and thats bad." Ishaku said rudely to Gin.
"why don't you fill that other wolf there in? tell her whats going on, Gin. Oh, and by the way, i AM happy Issun has finally left this world." Ishaku said, and left.
"One day.. One day!" Gin said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 am
gin lied down out sid the cave looking for intrudes. He woried about his sister, Its always hard when a friend passes, but you cant let it live your life, you have th let that friends deat go, and only remmber the good times.  

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am
Gin snifed the air, he needed to know if Ishaku was still around. He set off on a patroll, by himself. he herd alot of noises, like gaging, and bugs. There was no sighn of Ishaku yet. he got a queezy feeeling in his stomach again. "Ishaku...." that was the smell Gin smelt. "im comeing hold your horses..." Gin said slyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am
Jinsu yawned and rolled over on her bed made of springy ferns and pine needles. The wind blew lightly through her fur and she smiled. Getting up to stretch, Jinsu yawned again. Something flew into her throat and she coughed. Ugh! Sick! she thought trying to vomit the creature back up. She luched her body forward and a tiny red creature flew out.
"Well, I'll be. A tinsy sprite, crawling down a hungry wolfs throat. You've got guts, don't you?" she growled.
"Excuse me but I don't belive thats anyway to talk to an old man, now is it?"
"Nope."
She laughed devilishly, and took the small mans sword, sprinting to another location. "If you watnt the splinter, come and get it, you old fool!" She laughed and ran deeper into the wood.

Sasuki the demon

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am
Ishakus sent was getting closer, along with....onother wolf? Gin pushed himself in the tall grass. awating to punce on the upcomeing intrider he caught sight of her, and---POUNCED.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 am
Jinsu felt the weight of the stranger on her and she dropped the tiny spliner-sword. She growed and twisted herself up and glared.
"Get off of me you idjit!! Getoffgetoffgetoff!!!!!!!"

Sasuki the demon

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am
Gin ignrored her Ishkus sword? he leapt off her adn grabbed it. "what are you doing with this sword? Gin asked. "were did you get it,and from who? Tell me NOW!" Gin demanded  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 am
"Whoa, whoa whoa! Calm down! I stole it fr4om and old sprite who crawled down my throat." Jinsu grimaced. "Mind telling me what that was ABOUT?"  

Sasuki the demon

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:04 am
Gin turned away. "ive said to much already. im looking for that sprite. his name is Ishaku. something bad happend yesterday. Ishaku hates another sprite related to him." Gin said. "they were artist, and no mater how good Issun painted Ishaku always yeled at him. So one day, Issun took one of Ishakus best paintings and ran away. even when he had no choice but to return, and apologized,Ishaku wouldnt welcome him home, and baisacly kicked Issun out of his village, so he stayed with Luna,my sister, upi untill yesterday." Gin explanied  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am
Jin nodded. "Uh-huh. Now you've said too much," she said, yawning. She turned and stalked away. "He couldn't have gotten far. Try going strait. His scent is strong from there. Sorry bout your buddy."  

Sasuki the demon

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 am
"hmph!" Gin said Sory about your buddy! he mocked, and folowed Ishakus scent  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items