Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving Christianity from Christians

Back to Guilds

a Guild for teh eBil liberals 

Tags: Liberal, Christian, Exegesis, Study 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Saber Talawyrm
rmcdra
XD

I had to call you something and I couldn't remember your actual name. Randy popped into my head and stuck. My memory really wasn't at it's peek while I wasn't being allowed to sleep. ^_^;

I can start calling him Randy, but then that would get confusing.

And what do you mean, watch my fingers?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 pm
glitterboypilot

Heh heh. d:
You were handing him a cookie weren't you?  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:29 pm
Saber Talawyrm
glitterboypilot

Heh heh. d:
You were handing him a cookie weren't you?
Slowly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:39 pm
glitterboypilot
Slowly

I had replied to that. I guess I forgot to hit submit before I closed the tab though. ^_^;  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm
Saber Talawyrm
glitterboypilot
Slowly

I had replied to that. I guess I forgot to hit submit before I closed the tab though. ^_^;
or what you said was soooooo mean that Rob had to delete it before I saw it razz just kidding, I don't think he would do that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm
glitterboypilot
or what you said was soooooo mean that Rob had to delete it before I saw it razz just kidding, I don't think he would do that

Hey, I couldn't be that mean. *pouts* d:  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm
Saber Talawyrm
glitterboypilot

Hey, I couldn't be that mean. *pouts* d:
I don't know, I see the way your holding that teddy bear.... poor thing, it's holding on for dear life biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm
glitterboypilot
I don't know, I see the way your holding that teddy bear.... poor thing, it's holding on for dear life biggrin

No, I love my Puppy. Besides it's when he's with my friend Morgan that he should be worried, then he gets all bloody. d:  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 am
I have to ask.... why does everyone want to live longer? This world sucks!!! If I am wrong and there is no heaven or afterlife.... even then it is better than most days here.

It sounds kind of sinical of me, but on this website I use for tracking calories and such.... everyone has live longer as their goal. The length of your life isn't determind by the number of sit ups you can do... you could step outside today and get shot, stabbed, crashed into, run over, heart attack, the list goes on and on and on...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
I have to ask.... why does everyone want to live longer? This world sucks!!! If I am wrong and there is no heaven or afterlife.... even then it is better than most days here.

It sounds kind of sinical of me, but on this website I use for tracking calories and such.... everyone has live longer as their goal. The length of your life isn't determind by the number of sit ups you can do... you could step outside today and get shot, stabbed, crashed into, run over, heart attack, the list goes on and on and on...
I've wondered that too. Unless we find a way to transfer consciousness to a circuit board or something, life is always temporary (and even then it still is when you consider bit rot).

If I had to make a guess, it's because so many people set their goals and dreams for "later" rather than trying to work on them now. With more time here, you can do those things, "later". There's also fear of death, but with a life obsessed with living longer, you might as well already be dead.  

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 am
rmcdra
Southern Cross Nemesis

I've wondered that too. Unless we find a way to transfer consciousness to a circuit board or something, life is always temporary (and even then it still is when you consider bit rot).

If I had to make a guess, it's because so many people set their goals and dreams for "later" rather than trying to work on them now. With more time here, you can do those things, "later". There's also fear of death, but with a life obsessed with living longer, you might as well already be dead.

Agree, what is the point of living longer, if your only going to put off your plans till tomorrow? Yes, I have plans for the future, but I am working too them now. Everything has been set out logically, in order for me to get a degree I have to be in college... guess what I am there, and I am now finish with school work. Do I want to go on, yes but I want to have a job first... okay lets look for a career in a stable field ....

If you put off too long, you might as well be an advanced robot with no mind of your own doing what your boss says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 pm
glitterboypilot
rmcdra
Southern Cross Nemesis

Agree, what is the point of living longer, if your only going to put off your plans till tomorrow? Yes, I have plans for the future, but I am working too them now. Everything has been set out logically, in order for me to get a degree I have to be in college... guess what I am there, and I am now finish with school work. Do I want to go on, yes but I want to have a job first... okay lets look for a career in a stable field ....

If you put off too long, you might as well be an advanced robot with no mind of your own doing what your boss says.

I believe the desire to live longer is more for those who have a fear of dying -- of not existing anymore. They want to experience everything life has to offer, and be a part of history.

I'm sure for some, if not most or all, people they would live forever if they could. Since we haven't figured out the secret of immortality yet, longevity is the next best thing.  

Mrtyu-Mara

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm
Started back an old PSOne game, Digimon World. I've been having fun with that.

Kinda stumped on article ideas for now, but I might go ahead and share some of them here just to generate discussion and get some new ideas for writings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm
I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything.... but a thought popped into my head a moment ago...

1 Corinthians 13, says all these things that love is... one of which doesn't hold a record of wrong doings.... that being said, why again did we need to be saved?

I understand, humanity fell from God's glory... but if there is no record kept because he loves us... then what is the point? Again just a thought... not much more  

glitterboypilot

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 am
glitterboypilot
I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything.... but a thought popped into my head a moment ago...

1 Corinthians 13, says all these things that love is... one of which doesn't hold a record of wrong doings.... that being said, why again did we need to be saved?

I understand, humanity fell from God's glory... but if there is no record kept because he loves us... then what is the point? Again just a thought... not much more

I believe it means that if you really love someone, you will do so without conditions... Agape... Holding grudges places limitations on how you see people...

I don't think it means for us to block memories out, of wrong-doings, but I think it means that when we really want to truly love someone, we are not to take those negative memories into account in calculating just how much to love them...

Anyways... I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am really missing my Gaia time, but Hey! I got a job! Finally!... For anyone who didn't know...

It is a minimum wager, but after 5 years at being a stay-at-home mom, no one was really interested in me. At least it gets me back into the workforce. I work with developmentally disabled people mostly.

My lack of activity here for the last month started with my trip to New York, but when I got back, I haven't been able to sit for more than 10 minutes. For the last 2 weeks I have been going through trainings and classes to bring myself up to date on the requirements of the job. I have also been working everyday that I don't have training or classes. I finished my last class yesterday, so if I hope to get a breather soon.

But that is what is up with me... I miss the guild though... I have allot of time to think after my clients go to bed in the evening, but I have no net access... So I can't just pop on an contribute...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games