Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Equilibrium VII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm
Arthon gave a small wave to Belthazor, the man he had met yesterday, before bowing slightly and motioning for Ziven to lead the way. "Ladies first, madam." He spoke with a small laugh, trying to disguise clueless-ness with chivalry. Many people had done it while he watched and it seemed like an... interesting practice. "So, Ziven, might I ask what first brought you to this place?" Not only was the elf trying to make small talk, but this was a good opportunity to find out more about the place he was going to be calling his home for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm
* Ali narrowed his eyes a little as he observed the two of them, he had done so for awhile now. Mostly the newcomer, trying to judge just what he could do and whatnot. But now he'd take a more closer observation rather then from a slight distance.
Besides if he was planning something...physical with Ziven then him being there could prevent it from potentially happening and Ziven from having to defend herself alltogether.

Before dropping down from the tree branch he was crouching on, Ali plucked a small nut to utilize later on. Landing gently on the ground and starting to approach them both from within the thickness of the forest. Once close enough, Ali chucked the nut at Arthon. Aiming to test one or two things, either how quick his reflexes were and his mood afterwards, or how he'd react after having a nut hit his head. Both would be beneficial for Ali's conclusion of the new guy.* Well what do we have here?, my former student and the person who irritated her husband just awhile back.

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Ziven smiled again and began to lead the way, cheeks again blushing slightly at his polite nature. "Thank you, you are too kind. The village is not more than a mile or so, give or take, from this point." she said cheerfully. Though there was little sound from Ali as he moved, her keen ears still did perk and her eyes narrowed slightly, giving Ali a judgmental look. She knew he had thrown something but she was unable to calculate the precise trajectory until it was too late, though she knew that whatever it was, it would not be too harmful. "Greetings Ali-ona. What brings you here?" she asked softly, arching a brow from hearing what he had to say. She was interested in knowing how her husband was irritated by this man, but did not question it as most everything irritated him. Easily, at that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:37 pm
Arthon had heard the movement of the man as well, but only after the object was thrown. It's path was true, heading right for the frail man. Just before it hit him, however, it disappeared. The man looked around as if confused for a moment, then looked at Ali and smiled. "Ah! It is good to see you again!" He said happily. At the mention of Ziven's husband Arthon tilted his head and thought. "You mean Lord Yawgmoth? Huh..." He looked at Ziven again, his brow raising a bit. Then he smiled a little bit broader. "Well, the two of you are like night and day... but if things are well between the two of you, than that is quite a good thing. At the very least he would never let someone speak ill to you in his presence." She then talked about a town which intrigued him greatly. He had not seen a town here; if he had, he would have gone there first! With a chuckle the elf nodded his head and waited for Ziven to lead the way. "That sounds like it shall suit me wonderfully."  

Equilibrium VII

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm
* Ali's smirk grew a little as he noticed how the nut seemed to vanish into thin air, pity Ziven was here as Ali would've glady tried a speeding bullet to see if the same result would've occured. For some reason she didn't like to see him shoot people in the head.* Well my feet brought me here Ziven, and now they want me to tag along with your two. They're very demanding feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Arching a brow, she grinned a bit, giving Ali the hint that she found his actions curious and potentially rude. Though she would be lying if she said she did not want him around and even more so less truthful to say that she was not interested in knowing what this might be about. Nodding again she looked between the two males, curious about what had just happened. "Well then. I would not wish to disappoint your feet .. or any other part of your person." she said with a grin, pressing onward then. "Please, Arthon, if you would answer a question for me .. what happened to the item Ali threw toward you?" she asked this because she knew something had been thrown. Having assumed she would know where it landed and what it was, she would have conversed more with them both about the incident. Given, she too was curious about Arthon, but shown her curiosity in a very different way. She could not deny, however, that Ali had a certain finesse with coaxing information and abilities out of others in a very different way. Together, they were something like a pack of curious kittens .. deadly kittens .. but curious none the less.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Equilibrium VII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm
Arthon looked at her with only slight surprise, than held the book by its binding and shook it a a bit. After a few shakes a nut fell out of the book and rolled on the ground a little bit. "Must have hit the shield." He said simply, looking up with a smile. He didn't really have anything to hide, but was beginning to wonder why they began to seem so... mistrusting. The man was probably just expressing some kind of dominance over a new person; but not Ziven seemed to be following suite to a point. But perhaps he was being a little paranoid. Every person was worth the respect and kindness of a friend until they proved a need otherwise, no? Maybe it was just time to... conceal a bit more, see how they reacted. So all he did was smile without offering any more information than it was 'a shield.'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm
"Ahh, I understand." she said with a cheerful smile. Though he had said very little, she seemed to have gained a lot from this passing of conversation, seeming more relaxed as they continued forward. "There is good need to use caution in these lands when greeting new people. Though not so much as to mistrust everyone." she said softly, her words both wise and yet generalized enough that they could perhaps not even mean anything. "In other words .." she began slowly as they came in to a clearing, a deeper path toward the heart of the village now seen before them. "I welcome you to the Syndicate but I cannot speak for anyone else. Many here are peaceful, as I am. Though many here are looking for a new challenge, a fight, an opponent .. and things of that sort .. people like my Husband and Ali-ona."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 am
*Ali smirked a little to himself, He and Yawg were considered the top dogs around here when it came to being powerful. They had built their skills and forged their bodies in combat and conflicts with more intensity them most others. Both had a significant amount of kills under their belt, even things that were considered gods.* While many here would claim they are the strongest you can find in this place, the only way that is proven is if they've defeated both me and Yawg. And that's not even bragging, it's hard cold facts.
Hopefully you're not the dumb kind that think we're only bragging and jump head first into battle with us, we both could build hills with the bodies of those kind of people that come to this place.
Keep your head low and swallow your pride if Yawg or even I get irritated with you and you should do just fine, don't go looking for a fight with us unless you find the risk of death good enough reason to just messure your strength.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm
"Ali-ona, must you always jump to such discussions?" she asked with a pleading tone, looking to him with a small smile still, though her eyes shown something of weariness, not truly wanting to listen to this same conversation yet again.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Senstren

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:36 pm
In a clearing on the cliffside very familiar to the corrosive touch of Free Magic, a patch of tall grass withered forming a circle of decay upon an otherwise healthy landscape. A spark flickered within the circle, with a hint of smoke rising from the ground. Suddenly, flames rose up, growing to a height of eight feet before receding back into the soil. Inside the circle of burnt vegetation stood what appeared to be a cloaked man holding a scythe in one hand and an open leather bound tome in the other. Senstren Aesteria glanced up from the text to look at the familiar landscape surrounding him. "Strange. Why would you bring me here?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:19 pm
The wind whipped through the hair of the dark one. She stood looking out over the ocean with a pensive frown. Crow had things in her mind. In her grasp she had everything she desired. Angel's reign would end. The waves crashed below spraying white foam half up the side of the cliff. Crow smirked, peering down at the jagged rocks below. One push is all it would take and Angel would be gone. Crow raised her arms as she laughed. The full moon illuminated her feminine curves hidden beneath her garment of ever changing shadows. Turning her head, she looked beyond the cliff into the future where she sat in Angel's throne with Yawgmoth by her side. Scenes of various pleasures she would partake in at the expense of her sister. Wrapping her arms around herself Crow rested her hands on her hips. Perhaps killing Angel would be too merciful. To keep her underfoot to witness the destruction and depravity to follow her fall from grace would be much more of a tasty morsel on Crow's pallet. Stars burned in the heavens above as strong as Crow's hatred for the redheaded. Crow would be satiated soon enough. For now she sat down on a large stone and listen to the sounds of the night creatures milling about.  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 pm
Amid his wandering the area to get an idea of it's layout, Kumouri heard laughter coming from the cliff and went to inspect it. He then sees Crow and says "Care to share what's so humorous?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:55 pm
Crow heard a branch snap, altho she was relaxed, she was alert. Her head snaps around to see the tiger anthro moving towards her. "We were up to no good We assure you."  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:59 pm
He gives a faint smirk than says Some how that's not surprising. So, what's the story between you and your sister. I spoke with her before we first met, but she was...evasive towards the subject of you. Perhaps a dark being such as yourself can do better as enlightening me.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff